Vacation Hypnosis - Day 01

Story Info
Abigail gets hypnotized while on vacation.
1.6k words
4.17
43.1k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had broken up with my college boyfriend a while ago. We had dated from sophomore year up to graduation. After we graduated I got a job offer in New York, but he refused to come. Long story short, I moved to the Big Apple on my own.

I put in a lot of hard work at the advertising firm I worked at and I honestly enjoyed the work. I felt better about my life than I had in a long time. One day my boss announced a raffle for an all expenses paid cruise through the Bahamas. I entered and days later I was shocked to find out I had won.

The prize was actually two tickets but I wasn't dating anyone, and I didn't really know my roommate all that well. Even though it was a bit of a waste, I went alone.

The cruise ship was massive, I gawked at it the entire walk from my car through security. Once I was onboard I was amazed at the complex layout. The top level of the ship had three pools, multiple water slides, lounge areas, and so much more. On the inside a few levels down there was essentially a mall with shops, restaurants, and bars. I found my way to my room. It had a soft queen bed with white sheets, a decent sized bathroom with a shower, and a tiny balcony with a view of the ocean.

I was going to like it here.

_________________________________

I went to dinner at one of the cute little restaurants and I noticed a sign that read "Comedy hypnotist tonight @ 10pm".

I didn't really believe in hypnosis, but I figured it could be funny to see people acting like chickens or forgetting their names. After my seafood dinner I shopped around for a little while before heading over to the club with the hypnotist.

"Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Jay Conway!"

A tall, handsome man with dark hair walked out on stage and asked for some volunteers. A few people went up. Jay hypnotized them and sure enough they were clucking like chickens and twerking on stage and everything. Jay released them all from trance and sent them back to their seats. He hopped off the stage and started walking around the isles.

"So folks, now that you've seen it up close, who still thinks this is all a big scam? Hmm? C'mon I know some of you do? What about you miss?" he pointed at me.

I nearly jumped out of my seat as he walked towards me. "What's your name ma'am?"

"Abigail." I responded.

"Miss Abigail, do you think hypnosis is real?"

"Oh... um... I guess it could be." I stuttered.

"You guess? May I shake your hand Miss Abigail?" He asked, extending his right hand.

I reached out and he started gently shaking my hand up and down. "Stare right into my eyes Miss Abigail." he said. He had deep blue eyes. Suddenly the world around me began to fade. I didn't care about anything except for Jay.

"Good job Miss Abigail, just focus on my eyes."

His praise made me feel warm and happy. The more I stared the more the world around me faded away. Suddenly he jerked my arm towards him and said "sleep!" I fell over like a sack of flour. My eyes slammed shut and every muscle in my body went limp. I wasn't concerned, I felt so peaceful and relaxed that I couldn't even process what was happening.

Suddenly I was awake and Jay was thanking me for my performance. Is that all? Surely he didn't just put me to sleep for 10 seconds and that was it. I looked at my phone and somehow a half hour had passed. Jay had made me do something but erased my memory of it.

After the show I went back to my room still in a daze. I stripped down to my underwear when I heard a knock at the door. It was Jay.

"Hello master." I said.

"Hello Abigail, may I come in?"

"Of course sir."

He walked in and sat down on the bed. I walked over and removed his dress shoes and placed them by the door.

"Thank you, that's much better." He said.

His praise sent a wave of warmth and pleasure through my body. This time was different. I didn't just feel warm and happy, I felt horny and aroused. Like he had just rubbed my clit.

I walked back to the bed and knelt down at his feet. He laid back and told me to climb onto the bed. I did as I was commanded. He put one hand behind my neck and another hand in front of my face. He started counting down while putting a finger down with every number.

"5..." I felt fine.

"4..." I felt a wave of sleepiness, but I kept looking at his hand.

"3..." I felt my legs and arms go weak, good thing I was already kneeling.

"2..." My eyelids got heavier as the world around me faded to black.

"1..." I was out like a light.

When he woke me up I knew exactly what to do. I slid down the bed towards his crotch. I undid his belt and unbuttoned his slacks. I slid them down his legs. Through his boxers I could see his massive cock already hard and his pre cum had soaked through the thin fabric. I pulled the boxers down as his cock sprung out. I bent over to grab it but as my hand approached it I felt it get pushed away. I tried again, but my hand couldn't touch it. It was like when two magnets of the same polarity repel each other.

I looked up at Jay, he had a smirk on his face.

"Master why can't I touch your cock?"

"Do you really want to?" he asked.

"Yes sir, please let me." For some reason I felt an uncontrollable desire to put his cock inside me. I needed to ride him.

"Please master, I need your cock. Please let me have it." I pleaded.

"Hmm... ok." he waved his hand and I practically leapt at the penis. I devoured it in my mouth. I rubbed his balls and the base of his penis while I licked and sucked on his head and shaft. He began to moan with pleasure. I pushed my mouth all the way to the base of his shaft, feeling his cock reached into the back of my throat almost made me cum on the spot. I kept deep throating him, coming up for air as little as possible so that I wouldn't disappoint him.

"Finger yourself." Jay ordered.

I left one hand to play with his cock while the other dove into my panties and began rubbing my clit. I had never felt so horny in my life.

"Fuck me master, please. I need you inside of me." I begged. Jay had his eyes closed as he moaned with pleasure. "Ok... do it." he muttered. I pulled my panties and bra off and sat down on top of his perfect cock. I rode him as fast and hard as I could. It felt like he was pounding my g spot with every thrust. I was practically screaming with pleasure.

He reached up and pulled me down for a long, slow, sensual kiss. He kissed my neck and grabbed one of my boobs. He licked my nipples and I gasped, I never knew that could feel so good. He let me sit back up and I kept riding him. I was on the brink of orgasm, but for some reason I couldn't cum.

"Please let me cum master. I'm so... so..." I was too overwhelmed to say anything else.

"Red." was all he said. It was all he needed to say.

My vision went blurry as every inch of my body shook with pleasure. I screamed as he kept thrusting into me. I felt the most incredible orgasm ripple through every part of my body. It felt like my clit, boobs, fingers, toes, and face were all coming simultaneously.

As I came down from my high Jay instructed me to get off and get ready for his cum. I climbed off of him and began vigorously stroking his cock. It didn't take long for him to explode into my mouth. I never knew cum could taste so good. I swallowed every last drop and as I did I felt even more pleasure.

Exhausted I looked at Jay. He was breathing heavily. He ran his hands through his hair and laughed.

"Good job baby, great job. That was fantastic. Red."

I came again. This time as I shivered as the orgasm shot through me I began fingering myself as deep as my fingers would reach. Jay grabbed me and pulled me close and held me as I shook with pleasure.

"Good girl. You deserve this." his praise only amplified my pleasure. I felt the orgasm start in my vagina but it moved throughout my entire body. By the time I finish coming I was soaking wet.

"Go clean yourself up."

"Yes master." I stood up and went into the bathroom. I rinsed my mouth out, washed my hands and vagina, and splashed some water on my face to help with the sweat.

I walked back out to the bed. Jay looked up at me and said, "well, lets see what else we can do for fun. Sleep!"

And with the snap of his fingers, my world faded to darkness.