Vacation Hypnosis - Day 02

Story Info
Jay enjoys his new sex slave.
2.4k words
4.17
32.4k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This part is told from hypnotist Jay's perspective and picks up immediately after part 1**

"Sleep!" I commanded with a snap of my fingers. Abigail's eyes rolled back into her head as her knees buckled and she collapsed into my arms. I gently picked her up and laid her down on the bed.

She was definitely a good catch.

I had a pretty good con going for me here. I did hypnotism shows on these cruises rather frequently. Every now and then I'd see a hot woman sitting by herself. I always pulled the old "do you think this is fake" line. I'd do a rapid induction and make them do something funny. I had Abigail come up on stage and pretend to be a school Principal and yell at all of us for being too loud and disruptive. I had her screw around on stage for a little longer and then I "unhypnotized" her.

While removing her triggers I quietly installed a suggestion for me to come see me after the show. After I collected my tips and talked with some of the audience members, Abigail showed up. I put her in a light trance and gave her the instructions to tell me where her cabin was, and that once I arrived she'd desire nothing more than to please me. I reinforced the trigger after I showed up and the rest is history.

I had been doing this for years and nobody knew a thing.

I looked at Abigail's sleeping, naked body. She wasn't actually asleep, just in deep trance. I ran my hand across her torso and grabbed one of her gorgeous boobs. I squeezed it and played with her nipples a bit. I kissed her even though she was too deeply entranced to kiss me back. I ran my hand down her soft, tan leg and gently

kissed the sole of her foot.

I gave her instructions to wake up and go through her normal nightly routine before going to sleep. I made sure she would have the best sleep of her life and for her to text me in the morning. I set her suggestion so that the slam of the door would trigger her. I grabbed my things, dressed myself, and walked out.

_________________________________

I woke up the next morning bright and early. The ship was pulling into port at Nassau. I was free until my afternoon show and I looked at my phone, and sure enough there was the text.

Good morning master.

Good morning slave. I responded.

I instructed her to get breakfast for two sent to her room. My room wasn't nearly as nice as hers was. It was free so I shouldn't complain, but it had no windows, a twin bed that was held up by chains, and a horrible bathroom. I only came back here at night so the other staff wouldn't notice me spending my time in the guest quarters.

I got dressed and walked across the ship to Abigail's room. I knocked and she quickly answered.

"Good morning sir." she was wearing a white bathrobe and I doubted there was anything underneath that.

"Good morning baby. Is breakfast here?" I walked into the room and kissed her. She reached down and began rubbing the outside of my pants.

"Yes sir. I was waiting for you to get here before I ate."

"Good girl." I said. She smiled and shivered with pleasure ever so slightly.

She had set the food up on the small table on the balcony. I walked out there and sat down. Abigail reached around me to grab the cloth napkin and tucked it into my shirt

collar.

"Is there anything I can do for you sir?" She asked.

I pulled her in for a kiss. "A shoulder massage would be great." I suggested.

She smiled. "Ok!"

I ate the breakfast of eggs, bacon, fruit, and waffles while she rubbed my shoulders. She squeezed and rubbed hard, clearly she had some experience.

I have to say, having a nearly naked woman hypnotized to massage me while I ate a five star breakfast and looked out at the coastline of Nassau was pretty fantastic.

I finished my meal and instructed her to eat. She sat down and started eating the rest of the food. After she was done I turned my chair so I was directly facing her.

"Abigail, watch my hand." I held my left hand up and put my right hand behind her head.

"5..." she stared at my hand intently.

"4..." her blinking slowed ever so slightly.

"3..." she took a deep breath in.

"2..." she could barely keep her eyes open.

"1..." her eyes rolled back into her head and she went limp as I pulled her head into my chest.

"Abigail, when you wake up you will find that the only thing you want to do is please me. When you wake up you will just know that I want a blowjob. On the count of three you're going to wake up, determined to give me a blowjob until I cum."

"1...2... and 3... wide awake." I commanded.

She sat up and smiled at me. She leaned back in her chair and kicked a foot up in my lap. She sucked her index finge seductively.

"So, is there anything I can do for you?" she said while gently poking at my crotch with her barefoot.

"Oh, I can't think of anything." I said with a smirk.

"Hmm... I can." she got out of her chair and kneeled down at my feet. She unzipped my pants and slid them down to my ankles. My cock was already hard from her foot messing around.

She smiled and spit on the tip of my penis. She rubbed her spit up and down my shaft before putting my head in her mouth. I leaned back and took in the scenery. She deep throated my cock and licked the tip with every thrust. I looked out to the sea and watched the birds as I heard her slurping. She gently rubbed the base of my cock while kissing and licking the head.

I started squirming, much to Abigail's chagrin. I had programmed her to feel pleasure at seeing me being pleased, so this was definitely arousing her too.

"Play with yourself." I ordered.

Abigail untied the cloth belt holding her robe shut. It swung open and she started rubbing her clit with one hand, while continuing to suck me off with the other. I reached down and began squeezing one of her boobs. Her nipples were hard from the cool ocean breeze and as I tugged on them I heard her gasp with excitement.

I was starting to get close to coming. I could feel her muffled moans of pleasure as she kept deep throating me.

"Red." I had given her this simple suggestion. It gave her a powerful orgasm just from this one word.

Her mouth clamped tight around my cock. She started sucking even faster and harder. I looked at her hand that was fingering herself, she was about two knuckles deep into her own vagina. As she moaned and shook from her orgasm I let myself cum hard in her mouth.

Abigail seemed surprised and choked a bit at first, but her desire to please me motivated her and she recovered quickly. I finished coming and she swallowed everything. I sent her to the bathroom to clean up.

She came back and knelt beside me.

"Sleep!" I said with a snap of my fingers.

"Abigail, when I say 'go ahead' you'll count to 30 Mississippi. When you reach 30 you will come out of trance having forgot all about this. You'll remember I came by for a nice breakfast, but then I had to go to work. You'll clean up and enjoy your day in Nassau. Once you've found a restaurant tonight for dinner, you'll get a table for two and text me where you are. Until then you are free to do as you wish. Go ahead."

_________________________________

I have to admit, even though Abigail was fantastic, a small part of me was hoping to find someone at my afternoon show to join us. Unfortunately the only people who stayed on the ship were the elderly folks who went on this cruise constantly.

As I wandered back to my room, I thought about Abigail. I considered making a genuine move on her and leaving this hypnosex charade behind me. I was 29 after all, I could only keep this up for so long.

I had found an interest in hypnosis in high school, my girlfriend at the time was very interested in it and we practiced on each other. Eventually we got the idea to use it for sex. I had pursued a career in stage hypnosis and eventually landed a job with the cruise ship company. It wasn't too bad. A few shows a day in exchange for a shitty salary (plus tips), a free room, and a discount on food and shopping.

I had picked up the hypnosex con after nearly blowing my brains out from boredom. Funny enough, my first con had been a recently divorced woman in her 40s who I hypnotized solely to have a place to sleep away from my roommate. She actually made the first move on me which gave me the idea to use my skills for some extracurricular fun.

I had perfected my con by this point. Fuck 'em at night, maybe a breakfast in the morning, but leave them alone in the day. For one thing they were paying for the trip, they deserved to enjoy it. But I mainly left them alone because if we only fuck at night, I can hypnotize them to believe its a wild fling and their minds don't question. Spend too much time with them and they could get suspicious.

I took a nap to relieve myself from the pressure of my thoughts.

I woke up to a text.

Abigail had come back on the ship for dinner. I knew exactly where she was. I got dressed and went to meet her.

I walked into the restaurant and looked around for her. She stood up and waved at me and once I walked over she hugged me and gave me a kiss. She told me all about her day. About her excursion on the beach, biking through town, haggling over the price of a necklace. For a brief moment I forgot she was even hypnotized.

We finished dinner and I sent her off to buy some sexy lingerie while I went to prepare for my evening show. She came back and watched. I used the opportunity to choose her as a volunteer in order to reinforce her hypnotic suggestions. After the show we went back to her room.

We walked in and I sat down on the bed. She removed my shoes and had me lay down. She propped me up with pillows before running off into the bathroom. Abigail came back dressed in her new lingerie. It was bright pink and completely see through. She wore a pink thong but no bra.

"Abigail freeze." I commanded. I had implanted this at my show. She was completely frozen and wouldn't move until I released her.

I got off the bed and walked over to her. I grabbed her arm and pulled it up over her head and released it. Her arm stayed right where I left it. I squeezed her boobs through the lingerie and pulled one out of the laced lining so I could suck on it. Abigail had no reaction, she stayed perfectly still.

I picked her up by the waist and laid her down on the bed. I positioned her legs spread out and I pushed her hands together so that her wrists were touching.

"When you wake up you'll feel like I tied you down. You won't be able to get free, but it won't matter because you'll enjoy it so much. 1...2...3... awake!" I snapped my fingers.

Her eyes fluttered back to life as she pulled against the imaginary restraints. She looked around with a panic before her eyes settled on me.

"Oh... hi master. What are you gonna do to me?"

I smiled and reached down to her crotch. I pulled her thong down. I began eating her pussy. I went at it like a dog drinks from his bowl. I sucked on her clit and lapped my tongue up her clit. The secret is to hold you tongue still and move your head. I went at it for several minutes while she moaned with pleasure. She kept pulling against the restraints that weren't there.

Finally I decided to have some fun for myself. I looked her in the eyes and planted some kisses at the base of her neck. I pushed my lips onto her and after she closed her eyes to kiss me back I slipped my dick inside of her. Her eyes shot open and she gasped before releasing a smile. I sat up and began pounding her. Abigail started to moan pretty loudly. I had implanted a suggestion that every time we fucked it felt like I was always hitting her g-spot.

I put my hands on her wrists to pin her down, even though she fully believed I had tied her up. I kept pounding her, but as I started getting closer to orgasm I came up with a brilliant plan.

"You'll find your mouth gagged now." I ordered.

Abigail's moans suddenly muffled as her mouth hung open, she really believed I had gagged her. I said red, her magic word, and she came hard. She kept pulling against the non-existent restraints and thrust her hips upward into me. The gag suggestion left her screams muffled as I watched her shake with pleasure. After she stopped I removed the gag suggestion and slid my cock into her mouth. I blew my load deep into her throat, just like every other time she swallowed every drop.

"Good girl." She smiled and shivered with pleasure ever so slightly.

"You'll find yourself unbound and you'll go clean up." I snapped. Abigail did as she was told.

I laid down, exhausted and waited for her to come back. I had my rules, but I figured spending one night here couldn't hurt. She came out of the bathroom and I ordered her to remove the lingerie. She got in the bed with me and pulled the covers over us. After a long kiss she fell asleep. I grabbed one of her boobs and passed out right beside her.