All Comments on 'Vacation in NYC'

by Patticd

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
CrossdressingChatCrossdressingChatover 3 years ago
Very yummy story

Thanks for for work. It got me very hot.

Riki1942Riki1942about 2 years ago

Wow, love your story and I can so empathize with most of the things you wrote! I'm gay, a crossdresser and a bottom.

While I don't dress 24/7, I do so much of the time and always while with my boyfriend.

He doesn't suck my cock or give me snowballs, (I'm the girl) but I have given them to him after sucking him off.

That feeling of rubbing your pantyhosed legs together is such and erotic feeling and the feeling of nylons and pantyhose on your smooth and hairless body is indescribable!

Knowing that your man is super turned, horny and loving what you are doing to him is a huge, HUGE factor in making it great sex!

Like in your story, I just love to cum before he does. When I cum while he is still fully hard and inside me, my ring starts to convulse, clamping down over and over on his hard meat and, at the same time, the knowledge he will soon be pumping his cum inside me is like no other feeling in the world. It's like having two orgasms at once; a regular one and and one in my "vagina" at the same time!

Naturally, we gurls love the physical feeling of something in our pussies, but there is more to the craving to be plugged than that alone. It's a constant reminder of who we are and what our bodies are made for. Also, there is something that seems to cause me to mince my steps more in heels and gives me a more sexy strut when I'm plugged. They also keep our pussies in shape and ready at a moments notice to take our man's cock when he is too anxious to get it in us to fool around with getting us properly opened up.

If I know we are going to be together, I always slip a butt plug to pre-stretch myself. However, after he cums and slips out, I often slip my plug back in to help hold his load inside me. I would rather none of it leaks out because it really turns me on to know that his sperm is swimming around in my insides.

Riki

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPatticd@Patticd
53 mwm from MA, Bi curious, like to occasionally crossdress

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES