All Comments on 'Vacation Pt. 02'

by hockeyfan2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jay1459jay1459almost 3 years ago

Fantastic follow up - thanks

catamitecatamitealmost 3 years ago

What a wonderful new career option for this Up and Cumming waiter.

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

A good follow up to the first chapter, I have to say though that in this chapter you refer to the husband as being Gay, personally I do not see that Sucking Cock necessarily means that a Man is Homosexual, I say in my own Profile that I enjoy Sucking Cock so I am most likely Bi, but in truth I do not think I am, I am in no way attracted to Men only their Cocks, there has been many times that I wished there was some kind of attraction other than that for Sucking Cock, so it is not some kind of denial on my part, I still hope that one day I might find a Man that I want to take things further than Cock Sucking with.

Please do not take this comment as a criticism of your work, I enjoyed this part of the story, 3 Hard Cocks and a woman present, 'what is not to enjoy!' I just wanted to say that I think there are some of us that are just Heterosexual Cock Suckers.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

So very hot of a follow up story. I agree with ptscurious just because someone sucks cock doesn’t make them gay. Even if they like getting fucked (like I do) still doesn’t make them or me gay. I also love to fuck women as just as much. I’ve always considered myself to be bisexual.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Love this chapter. Great of you to do a chapter from a different perspective. I can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous