All Comments on 'Vacation Pt. 04'

by hockeyfan2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DickeredDickeredalmost 3 years ago

I loved the series. What happened to Chap 3? Nothing but a blank page and the intro to chap. 4 implies it was a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to reading more from this series!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

Welcome to Lit as an author. You've made a really strong start. I hope you continue to enjoy writing, as you're pretty good at it. Selfishly, I hope you stay on Lit. Wherever life takes you, though, I hope you continue to grow your writing.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Michael needs some good aftercare from Williams after leaving Michael there for over 12 hours sucking cock. What did Williams get from all of this? Did they video tape all of the sucking? Hopefully Williams took Michael back and let him take a long hot shower and let him rest for the day. Will Williams tell Michael how many cocks Michael sucked? Maybe Williams will let Michael alone for the rest of the service tour. Later Micheal will start to wear a cock cage with a GPS locator and a shock device. As long as Michael services several cocks a day, the shock will not be generated. Michael has a long number of days ahead of him.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 3 years ago
Jumped the shark

You wrote a great vacation story and then brought them home and had no idea what to do with your characters.

I've done the same thing. 2 of my "best" stories (in my opinion) just went on too long and I screwed the pooch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love his consuming methods .nO will try them when next I visit a local glory hole.enticing language

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

I found you took the story line in a bit of a strange direction in this chapter, although having said that once you got to the actual Cock Sucking stage of the story you had me wishing it was me on my knees servicing so many Cocks for hours.

I do not know if this is a story that you intend to take further, however if you do I look forward to seeing where you take it.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Holy fuck, at least 12 hours. Most I ever sucked was 3 over a 6 hour time frame at a bathhouse.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

stupid and very unsafe. was a good series until this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous