All Comments on 'Vacation Slut Ch. 01'

by Tosshhh_

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Could have been told in 1 paragraph

You have a lot of useless information like the plane ride, got really bored and glad it was only 1 page

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a lucky girl!!!

I would love to experience being put on display and taken in front of a crowd!! All I need is the right man to take advantage of my desire. I’ve always been “good” but stories like this have me itching to make a change & soon!! Thanks for the story.

Tosshhh_Tosshhh_about 5 years agoAuthor
Im glad you enjoyed

Im glad you liked it. Thats great that youre finally ready to become a slut sub. I find the best sluts are the ones that arent just doing it to make their man happy or because they like dick but rather because they know deep down they were meant to be a fuck toy. I think you have all the potential in the world and with a little commitment and elbow greese you will become the whore you are deep down inside good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Eager for more

I loved the description in this story. I would love to be lusted after so publicly this way. I hope a continuation of this story is posted soon! Thanks for sharing!

Tosshhh_Tosshhh_about 5 years agoAuthor
7 chapters

We were on vacation for 7 days so i figure 7 chapters is appropriate tho one of those days was uneventful or at least repetative so perhaps ill embelish a day or 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2nd story

This is the second story of yours that I (tried to) read, I read the one about the BDSM party first, this one was just more of the same crass over use of the word slut.

With editing and revision it could be a good story.

The persistent over use of “slut/ whore/ bitch” etc removes the shock value that occurs when you want to use humiliation as a method of arousal. It should only be used if your sub enjoys and gets aroused by humiliation. If they don’t then you shouldn’t do it. The way it comes across in your story is abusive, if for example you tell someone they are stupid and worthless all the time they will believe it.

It was the last line that made me give the story a second star, it was shockingly close to the beginnings of aftercare.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tedious

my slut my slut my slut. Good God can you try not to bore the hell out of everyone with your repetitive writing style? Is there a zero star option?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous