Vacation with a Tryst Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that?" Adam asked as he began to thrust into Tanya, watching her ass jiggle as he pushed into her.

"Yesss, soo much!" Tanya exclaimed as she pushed her hand underneath herself and began to finger at her clit. "You feel soo good!"

"You do too, Tanya!" Adam said. "And this ass is so sexy!" he said as he gave her a light spank on her right ass cheek.

"Mmmm yes!" Tanya groaned at the sting of the slap.

Adam kept his pace steady, short fast thrusts into Tanya's pussy, that were driving them both wild, as he alternated between spreading her ass to get a better view of himself fucking her and slapping an ass cheek, each slap a different intensity that would elicit increasingly louder moans of pleasure from Tanya who was fingering her clit in time to Adam's thrusts.

"I'm going to need you to cum for me babe," Adam said after a few moments of this had passed. "I'm so fucking close."

"Fuck me!" Tanya exclaimed. "Fuuuuck mee!" she repeated as Adam picked up his pace. She was building towards her own climax, and the harder Adam fucked her the closer she got.

But it was Adam moving his hands to her hips, and pulling her by them as he fucked her, driving his cock seemingly ever deeper inside of her that drove her over the edge.

"Fuucckk, I'm cummm... ahhh!" Tanya screamed, as the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced over took her.

Adam felt her already wet pussy get even wetter and clench around him as her orgasm crested and wained. He pulled her hips harder, and drove his cock in deeper as he felt his balls draw up closer to his body.

"Cum for me!" Tanya exclaimed as her own orgasm subsided and she could feel Adam's cock began to pulse in her now very sensitive pussy.

"Oh fuck," Adam said as he looked down at that white ass, jiggling so perfectly, as he continued to fuck the married woman he barely knew. "Here it comes, Tanya, take it, take all of it! Fuck!" he grunted as he felt his cum shoot from his cock and deep into Tanya's upturned pussy.

Adam collapsed onto Tanya's upturned back, gently kissing her neck and shoulders as he let his cock linger inside of her until his erection finally faded and it simply slipped out.

"You are incredible!" he said breathlessly as he rolled onto his back on the bed.

"You're not bad yourself," Tanya said as she too rolled onto her back.

Adam extended his arm, and Tanya turned to cuddle into him, her head on his chest. She knew what just happened was wrong. She had never thought she would cheat on her husband no matter that state of her marriage. But for that moment she didn't care. She had felt more pleasure in Adam's arms than she had ever experienced in her life. Adam made her feel wanted, and she wanted him in return.

Adam sighed as hugged Tanya into him by her shoulders. He silently prayed this wouldn't be a one night stand that would turn the rest of the trip into an awkward exercise of avoiding each other. He wanted more of this woman, even if getting more would come with a whole set of baggage he never intended on taking on.

Her body still engulfed in the afterglow of sex, Tanya began to drift off to sleep. Unbeknownst to her or to Adam was the vibrating phone in her purse that had fallen to floor by the door. With the third call from Brad in the last hour.

To Be Continued...