All Comments on 'Vacation with My Aunt Pt. 04'

by zipzero

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
larry74403larry74403almost 4 years ago
Young from four stars to two

That was a pretty shitty ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not cool

I was really enjoying this series until he turned into an asshole. I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stupid

You had s good story going but had to ruin it with the bullshit of treating Taylor like just another hole. I'm done with this series.

philteephilteealmost 4 years ago

Now you are going down hill. Started out as a 4 going on to 5 then the end crashed it to a 3. Too bad it was getting good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Was enjoying it. Not so much now. Was hoping he'd fall in love with one of them. Done with this. Only a one star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Terrible ending, spoilt the story

ReadytedyReadytedyalmost 4 years ago
Lousy Ending

We agree with everyone else. It was a great story till you ruined it with the ending. Smarten up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
crap

The writer is a dumbass had a great story going to run it now.

Happyreader74Happyreader74almost 4 years ago
Wow

Like everyone said the story was going great then you have to be a dick. How you change and make the start great again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I loved it, can you make more non-consent/reluctant stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

he is a real asshole hope they all gang up on him and peg the shit out of him

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillalmost 4 years ago
Sorry...

I do not like the direction this story is headed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How to ruin a story in one easy lesson

The story up until now had been good. That was until I read this load of rubbish. Why ruin it by making him such an asshole.

If I could give it negative stars I would. Won't be bothering to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really

You need to fix that. Not cool. . . Bro, it was a good story I hope you pull up from this nose dive

sp9983sp9983almost 4 years ago
POS

Karma is a bitch. I hope the 4 of them tie him up and take turns raping his ass with a 12 inch strapon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Yea. Not liking the direction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well, that took a turn for the worst

Based on the previous chapters, that came out of nowhere, especially since it's from his POV. A major point of 1st person is to know the character's thoughts and feelings. What you did goes contrary to everything -- EVERYTHING -- you wrote before this.

<P>

What, he's so frustrated Holly won't actually fuck him he has to take it out on her? Does he think she won't warn the others? Why would Holly fuck him now?

<P>

Yeah, there were some problems with the previous chapters. Holly's repeated, "I want to fuck you, but we can't" was already getting a bit redundant. It's a rather odd hotel where they got so much privacy in the hot tub and, from Holly's screams, very thick, soundproof walls, but, hey if I'm going to accept the premise of the story, those are minor.

<P>

This is not minor.

<P>

You changed the tone of the story and the narrator. I see you used the reluctance tag, but this is not reluctance, it's cruelty.

<P>

You pretty much have to paths for this:<P>

* He gets away with it, which makes this just nihilistic, <P>

* He becomes the family outcast. Yeah, the rest of them would probably face ramifications from the rest of the family.

<P>

Did you think this was a situation where they would keep quiet because telling everyone else what he was doing would require admitting that they were committing incest? Was this your way of writing an incest story but one that condemns incest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dumb,Dumb,

Don’t quit your day job.

Hope you find something else to do with your time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gone wrong

You have definitely lost me for the rest of this story as turning a good story to such a lowlife point is bad. What you have turned him into is an arsehole who makes it all about him and not pulling out when he said he would is akin to rape.

vernon71vernon71almost 4 years ago
really?

this out and out rape !!!! this is uncalled for and I dont know why Literotica let this be published

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Naaahh

Ruined it with that ending. Came out of nowhere and didn’t fit at all. Terrible choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You heartless worthless piece of fucking shit!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wtf

Dude wtf. The story was going ok till that end. Ok there were glimpses of him being slightly shady but nothing to indicate the outright cuntish behaviour. Not a fan of where this is going.

CorzineCorpsCorzineCorpsalmost 4 years ago
Should be in the non-consensual subsection

but nice overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yeaa.... no!

The first 3 parts were good, interesting and made you want to find out what happens next. Its just a shame what happens next is probably 1 of, if not the worst story on the site... shame, this series had promise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

No good😥

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudealmost 4 years ago
Horrible compared to the rest.

Lying to her to get her to give it up that slapping her and telling her in so harsh a manner turned James into an utter asshole. The story was going along well the first 3 parts, hurting a family member like that was just shitty, completely shitty. The line about her sister not only hurt her but could also hurt the relationship between them as well. You should have him talk to her to smooth things over on the ride back at the very least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

What kind of dumb shit ending is this? Way to tank a good story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This whole series suck

It's been going downhill since the first lines of part one. And this piece of crap definitely is the nail in the coffin. You're really a lousy writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Turned a good story into trash.

I suggest changing the ending of this story and changing James' attitude. You turned him into a little bitch.

zipzerozipzeroalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Lots of keyboard warriors typing with one hand. Not one of whom has written a single story of their own

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
re: Lots of keyboard warriors typing with one hand

Ah, did we shatter your little delusions about yourself? Face it, the "Yeah, what have you written" retort is that of the ignorant and stupid. You didn't address the comments, just deflected. Boo fuckin' hoo.

zipzerozipzeroalmost 4 years agoAuthor

There's nothing to address. I wrote this story because I think it's hot. Some people are throwing a hissy fit over it, and at least 24 people love it, but none of that affects me: I still have a story I like up that I can peruse any time I want, and I get to see grown adults have tantrums, it's the gift that keeps on giving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"Some people are throwing a hissy fit over it, and at least 24 people love it, but none of that affects me: "

And you're throwing a hissy fit because people are daring to post their opinions on the story -- the very nature of commenting on a story -- and they dare not praise it. Face it, if none of it affects you, you would have just posted your story as is without replying.

<P>

The number of writers on this site that reply to the comments are very few, and most are like you, taking umbrage that people are lavishing praise on their magnum opus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"The number of writers on this site that reply to the comments are very few, and most are like you, taking umbrage that people are lavishing praise on their magnum opus."

Forgot the word "not", as in "...people are not lavishing praise on their magnum opus."

Subject117Subject117over 3 years ago
Who's...

Why would you have him be such a dick to her? Anyways, so far so good. Keep it rolling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
bad turn

i was so into this series until this one, you turned him into such a jerk, and although she came to like it, he forced her at first. as much as i enjoyed it, this will be my last chapter.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

first 3 parts were good, then you turned him into a real prick in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The turn to manipulative misogynist was not very surprising, actually...

In each chapter the protagonist crossed the line from dirty talk to disrespectful hate speech. The aunt was not reciprocating with the same type of dialogue.

As the chapters progressed the misogynist pro becomes a little more comfortable, and increasingly more hateful sounding, and demanding. This was unlikely a plot device thought out before hand, as the rest of the writing is not advanced enough to indicate this was a thought out character/story arc.

The big clue the writer is a misogynist/has tendencies in that direction, (and is working themselves up enough to turn the pro into a physical and psychological abuser is with the thought sentence, 'I loved toying with her emotions.'

Don't know how turning the protagonist of a story into an abusive misogynist when they started out surrounded by willing, wet-dream quality sex partners works out as a story arc, but I'm not planning on putting up with it long enough to find out. (It isn't THAT good in the parts without the hate speech.)

Based on comments, it looks like a bunch of people are bailing after this 'plot twist'. The view numbers/likes stats might be interesting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wtf

U did not have to turn him into such a jerk

TexastuffbbcTexastuffbbcalmost 3 years ago

The series was going along good until you made him an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am not reading anymore of this shit you wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stopped reading series at this point. Total asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a good read up until he became a total asshat. What a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well you lost another reader turning him into Dick was unnecessary and ruined the story.

Lee2012Lee2012over 1 year ago

What a dickless shit for brains this character is.

ManningDP69ManningDP6912 months ago

Prick you don't treat family like that, but on a side note florida summer bugs and gators nasty place to fuck

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19693 months ago

MC is an asshole

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous