All Comments on 'Vaid Empire: Conquest Ch. 02'

by MrGreen103

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why are the story parts not linked together? It's a good story, so far, but having to go back to your complete story listing to select the next part is a PITA. Could you please fix this?

MrGreen103MrGreen1034 months agoAuthor

It appears that the series is not linking the chapters together. I've contacted the administration to see how to fix this, though I apologize for the inconvenience. In the meantime, all chapters are available on my profile.

MrGreen103MrGreen1034 months agoAuthor

The series has been fix, and chapters are now linked together. Enjoy!

TessalyTessalyabout 1 month ago

I love the story, but the jealousy is extremely off-putting. And the thought of Xenia directing her rage toward his pregnant sister is uncomfortable. I'm sure there are plot reasons behind it, but just saying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrGreen103@MrGreen103
Early Access to new chapters and extra artwork is available on my Patreon! Click 'Website' in the Contact section of my profile, or use this link: https://www.patreon.com/MrGreen103 I truly appreciate every single donation, as they help me continue writing consistently. For ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES