Vaid Empire: Conquest Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah. Of course not." He said sternly, slowly handing the newborn to the princess. It would only be right for Nafalya to hold her first as her full sibling. "This one shall hereby be known as Zela."

"The second twin is coming, my lord!" The senior healer announced, and Irith hardly had a moment more to rest before she began to push.

There was an instant before the next intended God Emperor emerged onto Magnius, a moment before the legacy of their divine ruler could truly be sealed. To prosperity or destruction, he'd one day be forced to lead them all, a burden that the tiny infant could never have comprehend.

Then, with a final push, for good or terrible, the fate of The Empire emerged from his mother's aching womanhood.

A cry ripped from the young boy's lungs as he took his first breaths, lifted by the healer's hands to be placed into his father's arms. Dominax peered down at him as if he were a judging God, his silver eyes subtly glowing.

It took little effort to sense the immense power beneath the child's physical form, creating an insidious grin that crept across Dominax's face. Finally, after fourteen years of rule, he claimed an heir worthy of his blood.

Slowly he lifted the screaming boy for all in the room to see, hoisting him above his head.

"After all this time...gaze upon Prince Arinax of House Vaid, heir to the throne of The Vaid Empire!"

12