Vaid Empire: Conquest Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He raised the child above his head, granting the onlookers a better view as they continued to cheer. Though the boy wouldn't be legitimized into House Vaid, he held a different purpose. Honored as The God Emperor's first grandchild, the next generation of his bloodline, the boy had already made his mark upon history.

When Dominax had played to the crowd to his satisfaction, he gently returned the child to its mother before once more turning to address them. "You've witnessed the beginning of the third generation to carry my blood! As my first child to give birth herself, Princess Vixin is no less than a goddess of fertility!"

Vixin gazed up at her father as she cradled their child, silver eyes lightly glowing as she listened to his booming words. "A Goddess of Fertility?" she thought to herself, smirking with satisfaction.

She held every intention of earning such a title.