Val - The Game Begins Ch. 01 - GOTM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt it, or more precisely, them. A smaller tendril reached out and entwined my love button, stroking up and down, contracting around my tender bud just as my sensitive nipples were being subjected to renewed teasing. A larger tendril with a bulbous head and many ridges and bumps began rubbing its head against my nether lips.

"Damn!" I cursed my traitorous body. "I'm already wet. I can feel its head sliding more easily with my juices. NO! Why is my body so sensitive? Why is my body betraying me like this? Could this voice, whether it's a frat boy or - something else - be right? Do I really want this? Should I fight it or just give in? But I didn't agree to this, not knowingly anyway. This is my still my body no matter what fantasies I have. I won't give in. Never give up; never surrender!"

I suddenly strained with all my strength, managing to wiggle my hips and lift my lower body up a tiny bit, causing the phallic appendage at the door of my love canal to go off target. It was a small victory, but I was feeling feisty and would not give up without a fight!

"Oh, you are a feisty one!" the entity spoke, as if reading my mind. "You're a little she-devil who doesn't give up easily. You chose a fitting costume tonight, you wild jungle she-cat. But I WILL tame you and take you! You are a more perfect find than you can possibly realize, Val. You may even be the ONE, but we shall see. You will play the game and let the game play you - play with your body - until you purr with the sweet sound of moans and gasps and sighs. There is no escape, but do keep struggling. I enjoy it so much more when you give me a challenge and keep fighting to the very end as I take you despite how hard you struggle, feeling you exhaust every last ounce of your strength against me. MMM! You are going to give me such a sweet victory as I conquer you with pleasure! Tonight, Val R.R. McJames, you meet The Lord of Lust. I am he who takes you. You belong to Lust now. You are MINE!"

Despite my squirming, the phallic tendril kept pace and let me tire myself out. I couldn't stop struggling, but I couldn't keep it up either. My workouts and yoga and martial arts training all paid off, but I was after all only a young, athletic woman, in need of sleep, a bit tipsy from drinking, and a bit drained from the fast dance moves me and my girls loved to pull off as we bumped hips and butts on the dance floor, laughing the whole time as we teased the guys watching us. Oh how I wished I were back safe with my friends now!

Suddenly I realized I had more to fight for than just myself. What if my friends came down here looking for me once they realized I never came back from playing the game? I may inadvertently have led my best friends into harm's way. I would never be able to forgive myself if I knew that a friend of mine was mistreated like this because she cared enough to come down looking for me.

I began thrashing around as much as I could, still denying entry to the phallic tendril. But I was running on fumes now. I could not keep this up, and the Lord of Lust knew it. When I lifted my butt off the reclined chair, it only allowed tendrils to completely encircle my sensitive upper and inner thighs, where the tight contractions to keep me restrained stimulated even more arousal.

Other tendrils began caressing and groping my buttocks until there were so many that I was literally sitting on them whenever I lowered my body again. I was now more motivated in my will power than ever before, but my young body, though fit and sexy, simply could not keep denying the determined phallic tendril from taking my tender treasure trove for its own.

"AGGHH!" I cried out as the phallic appendage finally overtook me when I had to rest on the chair for a moment to catch my breath. It was pressing in, parting my lower lips and opening my flower petals. I couldn't stop it! It was pushing me down into the chair as it pushed into me, a fraction of an inch at a time, and savoring every little bit of victory it claimed over me.

But once it was inside, I tried desperately to twist and turn and buck my hips to dislodge it. It seemed to enjoy riding out my desperate attempts. I thrashed and writhed, but slowly the tendrils tightened around my upper, inner thighs pulling me down on the chair again where the coiled tendrils beneath my butt enjoyed making me feel constantly groped and caressed. I pulled desperately on my arms, but I could not free any other part of my body to help in the struggle. I was losing and both I - and my conqueror - knew it.

"YESSS ... MMMM! You feel so good, Val," the Lord of Lust gloated over me. "I have you now. All you can do is take me, inside, all the way. I've got you now, and all night long. Maybe I will share you with my loyal servants who brought you to me. Would you like that, Val? To belong to a pack of horny, young studs willing to take turns with you until you passed out from the pleasure of it all? Imagine all the fun you - and your friends - have to look forward to!"

"NOOO!" I cried out loud. "YOU BASTARD! You leave my friends out of this. Don't you dare touch them!"

"Hahaha. Oh Val, you don't even begin to realize the predicament you are in now. This doesn't end here tonight. This is Halloween, but it is only the beginning. This is the first night I have been able to break into your mortal realm after such a long time and so much preparation by my followers. You don't think those rumors about this frat house are just lies to drum up new recruits, do you? You've missed out on 666 straight days - or should I say, "nights" - of consecutive ritual sex. Finally, all was in place, and now YOU are going to be my FIRST. Then we will see about your friends. Perhaps I could persuade one of them to join us to torment you with the lesbian love you know you have been curious about but never admitted to."

How could this thing know that? I had always liked guys and still did, but dancing with my best friends on the dance floor always made me feel funny, giving me a tingly feeling as we bumped hips and butts and laughed and sang along with the music. I enjoyed how their breasts jiggled and how long and shapely their legs looked.

"NO!" I shook my head. "You're trying to mess with my mind. Even if I do have feelings for some of my friends, I want them with consent and in mutual desire, not taken by force or forced on me. If you lay hands - err, tentacles or tendrils or whatever - on my girls, my besties, you WILL pay!"

Still, I could not deny that I had no say in anything right now. I was wrapped up like a human experiment strapped down on a mad scientist's table. And that damn thick tendril was inside me, claiming me a fraction of an inch at a time. I was exhausted from fighting it. I simply couldn't stop it - and it knew it. A little bit at a time it sank deeper and deeper, rotating and undulating and wriggling and throbbing inside me. My warm, wet depths seemed to welcome the sensation of sheathing it so tightly. My nectar was flowing to coat it and ease its progress. Why did my body have to betray me like this?

I lay helpless as the Lord of Lust claimed me, his first victim, if "his" was any better a pronoun than "its" for such an abomination. He was enjoying me, tendrils writhing all over, stimulating my boobs and their little nubs, my behind, and my love button. The phallic monster continued to sink deeper and deeper. I shuddered as I lay there. I felt so powerless!

And the feelings, oh the feelings! I had a thing for bondage, so that was already an Achilles' heel for me. So being wrapped up in what was essentially living ropes was overwhelming. My nipples ached. My clit throbbed. My behind tingled. And my love tunnel was crackling with electric feelings of stimulation. This thing "knew" me, somehow, it just KNEW how to twist and turn and rub all along my insides, hitting my g-spot over and over again. It was pure, blissful torment. And the fact I had to resist it with my last ounce of willpower only intensified the feelings as I slowly lost my battle against the overwhelming pleasure.

"NOO! You sick perverted abomination!" I yelled at my lustful assailant. "Get out of me! Let go of me! You have no right to do this. AGHH ... stop it ... OHHH ... No! ... You bastard! Doing this while I can't move is so unfair. All I can do is take whatever you want to do to me!"

"That is the idea, Val," the entity replied. "I'm having my way with you. What part of that do you NOT understand? MY way, with YOU. Get it? And you can't stop me. Oh, you are simply too perfect! I sense that this night the Hand of Fate has brought you into my clutches." And then its blasted phallus had finally sunk to the hilt. There was simply no deeper that it could go inside me. It pushed and prodded as I groaned and my juices flowed over it as if trying to enable it to take me even deeper. But it was over; I was fully impaled and it just stayed there, throbbing and undulating while savoring the moment.

"MMMM!" the voice moaned. "You are mine now, Val, my first. After this moment, nothing is going to stop me. Every movement, every rotation, every twist, every thrust, is going to be one inevitable moment closer to claiming you and taking you, making you mine. Remember this moment as the last few seconds before you were conquered, for now my conquest of your voluptuous, young body - and of your entire world - BEGINS!"

"Or NOT!" Suddenly the Lord of Lust surprised me by pulling out of me completely with a wet slurping sound. The thick-headed tendril hovered like a cobra poised to strike my womanhood. I gasped in sheer erotic torment.

"ARGHHH!" my lips groaned, then formed an O-shape as I closed my eyes and hovered on the brink of exploding. "Damn it, you sick bastard. You're toying with me. You won't even give me the release you are taunting me with. OHHH!"

"That's the idea, Val, I have you where I want you, to torment and tease you all I want. And all you can do is take it. In fact, you are going to 'take it' over and over again, right NOW!" Suddenly the cobra poised at my pussy struck. In a flash, I was fully impaled again. The thrust was hard and quick and deep. My whole body jerked and I gasped involuntarily.

"OOHHH!" I could not stop my lips from proclaiming the sound even though I knew it satisfied my taker. And take me he did. The full impalement lasted a few agonizing seconds, just long enough for me to be forced to arch my back and throw back my head, my dark hair flying about my face as my full lips parted into a circular O-shape once again and my head rolled from side to side. Then the thrusting began.

THE END

NOTE: This is the end of Part 1 of a four-part story. Please see "Val - The Game Begins 2 of 4 - GOTM" for the continuation of the story.

12