Val - The Game Begins Ch. 04 - GOTM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lance began pounding into me as he still forced me to kiss him. I tried to glare at him in anger but my eyes closed as the sensations overwhelmed me. Finally, in order to lift up his body and really drive into me, Lance broke the kiss. I felt my lips pucker with yearning for him and my head lifted up as if trying to maintain the kiss. He merely smirked and gave me one body-rocking, to-the-hilt impalement after another after another. My breasts jiggled wildly as my whole body shook. He was going for the win now and I was helpless to resist, all his for the taking.

He impaled me again and again and again. I arched and rolled my head from side to side. It was only a matter of time now. He kept going and going and going. I was on the edge of a precipice of pleasure, dangling by my fingertips. Finally he dropped his weight on top of me and used his left hand to run his fingers through my hair and cradle the back of my head to meet his kiss as his right hand cupped and groped my left breast, relentlessly teasing my sensitive nipple. Then he drove into me to the hilt and impaled me as the flames of his Lustbringer became white hot against my g-spot. He had wanted me so badly and now, in this moment of total satisfaction, he finally had me.

My fingertips lost their grip and I fell into the heights of heavenly bliss, in over my head and drowning in desire. He released the kiss to cry out in triumph, "YESSS! I've got you now. You're MINE!"

My sensuous lips parted as I moaned in defeat and orgasmed for him, "AAGGHHH ... AHHH ... UHHH ... UHHH ... OHHH ... OOOO ... MMMM!" My body jerked and convulsed in ecstasy as my warm, wet depths clenched rhythmically and tightly around Lustbringer. All Lance had to do was hold deep inside me and let my own traitorous body do the work for him. My deepest interior warmth squeezed and pulsed around his shaft and brought him off.

I felt the surge gush from his balls through his throbbing shaft and blast into my inner recesses with burst after burst after burst of his white-hot seed. His jets shot over and over and over again, as if there were no end, probably another of Lust's little endowments. He groaned and kept shoving into me as if he would not be satisfied until every last drop was deposited deep inside. My body continued its betrayal, my contractions milking his shaft of spurt after spurt after spurt of even more seed to claim me.

He watched with pleasure as my body convulsed and worked with him to seal my defeat. I was exhausted. I went limp as my body kept experiencing one aftershock after another. Lance reached out and clutched both my breasts hard and used them to pull himself tighter against my crotch. I just groaned in surrender and let him. He had me and I could not even deny it. Then the promised shared orgasms of my other three friends hit me, channeled through the tendril around my neck.

I felt Amy and Lana and Kim all orgasm in subtly different ways. Kim, so curvaceous and sexy, felt things all over her body as it seemed every one of her curves was being caressed and kissed at the same time before she exploded. Lana, with her long legs, felt her inner thighs tingle and then felt it surge up into her loins. Adorable Amy felt her nipples get hard and hypersensitive while her love button throbbed since these were the parts of her body that triggered and intensified her climax.

Then we were all four of us writhing with multiple orgasms, instantly cumming again and again as the pleasure of all four of our bodies was channeled into each of us. No one could stand that much arousal being instantly pumped into them. We groaned and arched and convulsed as our bodies were no longer under our control. Lance took the chance to show me just how well the Lord of Lust had endowed him.

As he felt me going into another orgasm, he rejoiced and pulled his shaft back out half way, touching it with an arcane gesture and it suddenly flared into intense flame again. Then he rammed it back deep inside and pistoned in and out furiously. This prolonged my climax as he had my body rocking and breasts jiggling for his pleasure. He felt my inner contractions intensify and impaled me fully to the hilt. Once again my body did the work for him as my clenching muscles drove him to ejaculate hot and hard into my depths.

Even though I was being driven nearly unconscious by the overwhelming arousal, I could still feel the surge of his seed as it pumped from his sac through his shaft and erupted from his throbbing head in powerful blasts. The Lord of Lust had definitely enhanced his natural abilities. He shot spurt after spurt after spurt into me again, claiming me even more thoroughly. I felt it too. I was taken and utterly defeated. I was claimed as his now. I was nothing but a receptacle for his seed, and I lay beneath him as his conquest, his prize. He enjoyed driving in again and again while my body had no defense against the multiple orgasms or his plundering phallus. My eyes were closed and mouth open while I moaned constantly for his enjoyment.

All four of us were totally exhausted and thoroughly taken. The tentacles of Lust triumphed over Amy, Lana, and Kim while Lance reveled in his victory over me. My Benedict-Arnold body just kept milking his Lustbringer as he lay on top of me and sighed with delight. I had satisfied his lust completely, and he began whispering into my ear again.

"Val," he spoke softly, "I love you! I want you. I need you. I can't live without you, without your body next to mine. Please give in to me and let me take you away from this before the Lord of Lust takes you to his realm as his eternal First. If we escape, you might be able to come back to save your friends, but if you are trapped in another dimension, then it is certain you will never see them again."

I was so lost in the afterglow that I felt barely conscious. "Lance," I whispered back, "If you truly loved me, then you wouldn't ask me to abandon my friends. I admit it. You won. You took me. I can't deny it. My body belonged to you and danced to your tune. I couldn't stop you. I was helpless. You made my body enjoy being taken, but I can't abandon my best friends!"

Lance's lips were by my ear as he sighed deeply and sadly, his warm breath tickling my ear and causing some of my hair to flutter. He nibbled my lobe a bit, then kissed me on the cheek and finally kissed me again on the lips long and hard. I had no choice but to let him. There was no fight left in me at all. Then he slowly pulled out of me with a wet sound of release. I gasped at the sensation, being extremely sensitive now and vulnerable to the slightest touch. He stood up and donned his robes.

As he stood by me feet, looking down on me longingly, I glanced to my friends and saw the tendrils on their breasts and clits and inside their sexes all withdraw. Now they were all left like me, held spread eagle by tentacles but otherwise totally available. I felt the tears come again to trickle down my cheeks. If this were just the start of our night of servicing every one of these horny young studs, all gifted to some degree by the Lord of Lust, I wasn't sure we could survive or find any way to escape.

Then I saw the short cultist from the stairs suddenly make his reappearance by the doorway, as if he had been away taking care of some task and had now completed it. He slid over to the side and melted into the shadows before another frat boy came running into the room.

"High Priest," he blurted out, "We have a fire in the haunted house!"

Lance turned on his heels and glared at him while assessing his declaration, and then he took charge of the situation by ordering, "Priestesses, until we know the extent of the situation, you will remain here to entertain our guests. All others grab fire extinguishers or water buckets or blankets and get up to the haunted house. We purposely disabled fire alarms to avoid the chance of some careless partygoer bringing the cops down on us by accidentally starting a fire, but if it gets out of control, someone else on campus will see the smoke and call the fire department. We do NOT want any outside meddling in our affairs. Get up there now, all of you!"

Lance looked down at me one more time and sighed, then followed the others out of the room and headed upstairs. The priestesses looked pleased to be left alone with four such helpless toys to play with. They moved to stand by our feet and then shed their robes. I could swear I heard Amy, Lana, and Kim all gasp simultaneously with me. These four nude, young women were gorgeous, and I had drawn the attention of the High Priestess among them. Each was holding a vibrating massager wand that they held up so we could see them while grinning at us mischievously.

Slowly, sensuously, they knelt between our legs and caressed our thighs with one hand while the other flicked on the massager. As one, they all lowered their wands and began to work their magic upon our helpless pussies. Our moans immediately filled the air. While Amy, Lana, and Kim had gone through fewer ordeals than I had, none of us were in any shape to resist such good vibrations.

I saw a hint of movement behind the priestesses. The short cultist had stepped forth, and I saw him shed his robe. He too was naked, but where his manhood should have been there was only an inky black mass latched onto his body. He gestured with his hands just as the High Priestess seemed to sense something wrong. She turned in time to see sixteen tentacles shooting out from the black mass covering the short cultist's crotch.

"A Sexless One!" she cried, "We are infiltrated by the Many-Sexed God. Girls, run! Tell the priests! Hurry, flee for your lives! I will hold him off." I had to say I was immediately impressed that someone who should be a purely villainous woman had just ordered her underlings to save themselves while heroically facing someone she was obviously very afraid of.

But the tentacles had been launched before her warning was sounded. It was already too late. Four of the tentacles darted out the longest and quickest and slammed down the covers of the laptops that were positioned on the floor just above our heads. Instantly the tendrils restraining us disappeared. The other dozen tentacles had shot for the priestesses. The three lesser ones who had not seen the tentacles initial attack coming were grasped around their necks, around their bodies to pin their arms to their sides, and around their legs to be pinned together. The High Priestess dodge-rolled away from the three tentacles coming for her and came up on her feet wielding her massager like a weapon, flicking it on maximum so that it buzzed loudly.

Then she was deflecting the three tentacles as they made their second pass at her, and charging the Sexless One. He stood his ground and simply shortened the three tentacles to better defend against her approach. It looked as if she might actually reach him, though what she would do when she got to him I could not imagine. Unfortunately for her, she had not realized the four tentacles which had shut the laptop lids were now free to strike.

One of the four had scooped up the laptop from above my head, but the other three circled back and approached her from behind. Just as she was about to reach the Sexless One, they struck. I saw this beautiful, naked, young woman suddenly wrapped up in tentacles and rendered helpless. She fought valiantly but now there were six against her, and she was wrestled to the ground and pinned there spread eagle by four of them on her wrists and ankles while one of the other two encircled her neck and the last one slithered into her vulnerable pussy. She was writhing and helpless, but I got the sense she was mortified that she had not enabled her fellow priestesses to escape.

Struck by the bravery of this young woman, I struggled to my feet, as did my friends, and I took a step toward the helpless woman and the person who was apparently called a "Sexless One." I extended my hands palm forward as I pleaded, "Please, do not harm these women! They do not deserve to die. Their leader here fought honorably attempting to save her companions, facing you alone. Do you have NO honor?"

The Sexless One spoke, "This One has honor. They do not. But this One hears your plea and stays the sentence of death." I saw the tendrils around the three other womens' throats all release their necks and instead slither into their pussies. The tendril around the High Priestesses throat also released and began molesting her beautiful, bare breasts instead. The High Priestess looked up at me with surprise and then nodded her gratitude. I nodded back and looked once again to the Sexless One, knowing there was not much time before the frat boys returned.

"Why did you free us?" I asked, "I see you claimed a computer. Are you here to spy on this group? To gather intelligence, perhaps? Why help us?"

"This One was impressed by you, Val R.R. McJames, and your friends who did not abandon each other no matter what happened. This is rare to see. You all have honor, and you, Val, are The First of the Lord of Lust. This One would deny him such a valuable prize. Come, it is time to leave NOW! This One will distract these priestesses without harming them so that they do not pursue." I saw the mass of tendrils that were originating between the legs of the Sexless One drop off to the floor and slither closer to the High Priestess. It appeared that this black mass was an actual entity which would remain behind to restrain and stimulate the priestesses so that they could not sound the alarm. There were no genitals at all on the Sexless One now that the black mass had separated from the Sexless One's body.

I motioned for Amy, Lana, and Kim to follow me, and we held hands as we carefully stepped around the helpless High Priestess and the black creature originating the tentacles. We then gave each other quick hugs of reassurance as the Sexless One paused to reach for its robe, drawing something from a pocket. It was a black mass like the one we had just seen detach and take on a life of its own. The Sexless One turned away from us and lowered the black mass between its legs while chanting something and making gestures. The One then doubled over as it either felt extreme pain or pleasure, I could not tell with its back turned to us, but quickly stood tall again and slipped on his robe.

"Apparently the Sexless Ones can carry spares," I whispered to my friends, with half a smile. The Sexless One was apparently ready with another black mass in case tentacles were again needed to facilitate our escape, and it secured the stolen laptop under its left arm as it gestured toward our Halloween costumes that had been laid on a table near the door, indicating our need to cover our nakedness.

I took one last look at the High Priestess and saw her looking at me with gratitude despite her obvious arousal. I noticed the Sexless One was not looking and so I kicked her massager closer to her hand, where with some effort she might eventually reach it. She mouthed the words, "Thank you!" and I nodded in response before turning away and joining my friends who were getting dressed. As soon as we were again clad in our scanty attire that now felt wonderfully protective compared to our prolonged nudity, we followed the Sexless One as it led us out of this place by a path I was unfamiliar with.

Noticing our looks of uncertainty, the Sexless One said, "This path does not lead to the main stairway. That path is too dangerous. This path leads to a back entrance where the cult can bring in equipment -- or people and victims -- unseen by the public. It should be only lightly guarded, but there is an alarm button that the guards must not be allowed to press if at all possible."

From this point on, our escape was tense, but the Sexless One's tentacles were able to knock out the two guards and allow us to escape with no one able to raise the alarm until we were outside. Then we heard the klaxon going off. I had the distinct impression that the High Priestess did not exactly rush her escape attempt as a way to allow us just enough time to get out of the building, thereby returning my favor of helping to spare her life and the lives of her girls. If she had any honor at all, she would remember what I had done as much as I was now remembering how the Sexless One had rescued all of us and not left my friends behind as Lance wanted me to do.

The Sexless One spoke quietly, "Now the way diverges as This One must carry a prize to the temple of the Many-Sexed God." It gestured toward the laptop. "Seek your own path now, but if any of you desires, look to these coins." It flipped each of us a coin that we caught and immediately examined. The coins had a URL, an email address, and an inscription. I looked at mine quizzically and the Sexless One explained, "If you write to that address or visit that site, you will be contacted. The inscription can be in any language but here it is in French. It is a greeting and response of sorts. It means: "All fear the coming of Death." To which one must respond: "All welcome La Petite Mort." Meaning: "All welcome The Little Death."

"This One cannot guarantee that the next time you meet one of the followers of the Many-Sexed God that you will be unharmed. This One spared you because you have honor and are touched by the Hand of Fate. This One is also indebted to you for the prize of this computer. This One will repay the debt when the time is right. Others may only see you, Val, as The First of the Lord of the Lust -- or the rest of you as those who Lust took on his first night in this world -- and These Ones may attempt to claim any or all of you. Do not allow this, for you will become an eternal sex slave to These Ones who have no honor. This One now bids you farewell."

And then the Sexless One was gone. We clutched our coins tightly as we trotted off in our skimpy costumes to make our way to freedom.

This story is real. I know you will not believe me. Listen, I promised to reveal my plan. The Game of Thralls in any form is a conduit to another dimension from which these abominations can issue forth to enter our world. But it works both ways. If I can write enough Game of Thralls to finish the epic series, then the victory I write in the fictional Game of Thralls universe can become a real victory in our world if enough people read it and imagine it. That's why I couldn't write just one novel or make one season of shows. We need to get as many people imagining the final victory as possible to make it real in this world.

Will some people be lost along the way? I am sad to say that it is possible. But if the otherworldly entities are finally defeated in the conclusion to The Game of Thralls, then I am almost certain that any thralls they have taken will be freed. It is a less certain hope, but it gives us a reason to fight and to keep imagining the victories. Don't focus on the defeats! Keep reading or watching or listening and imagine the victories so that these abominations can be defeated for real in our world through the sympathetic magic of imagination, or as I call it, "imagication."

Remember:

"All fear the coming of Death."

"All welcome La Petite Mort."

"All welcome The Little Death."

THE END

NOTE: This is the end of Part 4 of a four-part story.

12