All Comments on 'Vale Ch. 03: Paradoxical Pizza'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Wow that took an unexpected turn?

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Gotta love a bit of Futa/turned out boi in a fantasy story, didn’t see that one coming (pun intended btw), I’m in for the long haul on this one AlinaX, keep β€˜em coming!

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

I struggled over how to deal with John as a character in Chapter 2, becoming in effect a billionaire sex god. Scrappy had the idea that John was losing his way and it was up to Vale to make him a hero again (eventually), and I thought: Why not. Let him be a bit of a dick, and let Vale have some fun at his expense.

Weezyf: Nothing like a bit of whiplash, eh?

Purplefizz: Fantasy? This is Sci-Fi! (Ignore the vampires, futanari and mermaids - lol)

Thank you both for all the comments! :-)

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Well, well, well. A most interesting 90 degree turn. I'm enjoying the ride.

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

Good thing space-time is four-dimensional or we'd end up back at the beginning...

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

Have to say, one of the hottest futa-on-male scenes I've read. Also - "It was no brutal, ramming entry, but instead a sustained determination that slowly penetrated and stretched me. " - that's how it's done.

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

:-) Thanks! And yummy...

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 2 years ago

Loved it. Especially the way the time was chopped up so you left us wondering why he was handcuffed. LOL. And damn, nothing better than bisex with a futa. My story, "the Key" features handcuffs, but I havent written a futa story yet.

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

There's a lot of chopping up time in this series. It seemed to work well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...