Vale Ch. 03: Paradoxical Pizza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This fantasy wasn't playing out the way I'd hoped. I really didn't want 'it', but I felt trapped - and, with Vale gone, helpless.

"Turn around," Sam ordered, using her police officer voice. "On your knees."

I obeyed unhappily, and gave an involuntary squeal as she knelt behind me and her cock smacked against my back. I whimpered as she nudged between my cheeks and I felt the wetness of precum. It was supposed to be me doing this to her. I was the one who should be doing the fucking. "Are you a virgin?" she asked. "I bet you're a virgin. You should be grateful, really. If you'd gone to prison, they would've been lining up to take turns with your tight, virgin ass."

Sam dribbled saliva between my cheeks and worked a finger into my ass. The shock of that penetration had me squirming in an effort to be free of her. "Oh, relax," she said. "It's just a little finger." She worked in more saliva, fucking me gently with her finger...

... and, actually, it wasn't so bad. I even started moving my hips back to meet her thrusts as the friction sent splinters of pain-pleasure through me. "You little slut," she cried, laughing, and spanked me hard.

I cried out in surprise as much as pain, and then cried out again as the soft head of her hard cock pressed for entry. It was no brutal, ramming entry, but instead a sustained determination that slowly penetrated and stretched me. The flood of sensation blew my mind and had me gasping for breath. I wanted to hate it, but every inch of penetration answered a need I never knew I had.

I never really understood before that anal sex could be an act of mutual pleasure rather than one of domination and degradation. I had been so focussed on using my cock to penetrate that I hadn't even considered the possibility of the reverse. Yet there I was, kneeling on the grass by the side of the road, a woman's cock thrusting ever deeper into my ass, and I wanted it never to stop.

"Such a tight little ass," she said approvingly, and pulled out slowly until just the head was within me, holding me still open to accept her again.

Sam thrust in again, harder this time, deeper too, pain indistinguishable from pleasure, and I cried out as I climaxed, my cum spurting out onto the grass as my ass contracted fiercely about the hard shaft within me, waves of astonishing pleasure radiating from my ass as I tried to fuck myself desperately on her cock.

Thereafter I gave up any pretence of reluctance. I was as hungry for her cock as she was for my ass. I must have come a dozen times before she finally finished inside me, her cum tickling my depths exquisitely as I climaxed one last time, my balls so drained by that point that barely a dribble escaped.

But Sam's ecstatic release was no small measure. Her cum spurted from my abused ass as she pulled out at last, and for hours after I could feel it leaking still.

"Let's go find your sister and get my bike back," she said, grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

I could only nod.

≈≈>≈≈≈>≈≈≈>≈≈≈>≈

"Are you sure she was a real cop?" Tiffany asked. "She sounds more like an over enthusiastic strippogram."

"She's real," John said, grinning like a cocky little shit. "Her number's written on my chest, if you want to call her. Now can I please get the key?"

Tiffany regarded him coolly. "I tell you what," she said. "Let me see this amazing cock that no one ever heard of before today, and if you're as big as you say you are, not only will I give you the key, I will get down on my knees right here and blow you."

"And when you've finished with my brother's cock," the waitress said, appearing out of nowhere, "ask him what the cop did with hers."

John's eyes widened with alarm, his cheeks flushing a delicious shade of red, and Tiffany knew the fun was only just starting.

12