Vale Ch. 05: Starter and Dessert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand smacked across her face and she collapsed to the floor in pain and shock. "She's a whore," he yelled. "You all are!" He raised his hand -

Vale snatched him away and he screamed as she bit into his neck with sharp, curving fangs. Carla could see Vale's throat working as she drank his blood. He struggled against her, but too weakly. He was twice her size, almost, and his last, bitter act of resistance was to whisper, "Whore!"

Carla's mum was in the kitchen doorway, dressed only in a bathrobe. Her hair was wet and her eyes red. "George?"

"He'll be fine in a bit," Vale said. "His consciousness will be trapped in the body of a fembot," she elaborated, "but he will be fine."

Which was just one more absurd thing to add to the list. Carla laughed with relief as she picked herself up off the floor. "A well deserved fate."

But her mother knelt by the unresponsive body, crying, "Wake up, George!" And to Carla she pleaded, "Call for an ambulance!"

The doorbell rang.

≈<≈≈≈<≈≈≈<≈≈≈<≈≈

I had been worried that Carl would open the door, or even that his dad would open the door. Being a supposed billionaire with a huge cock didn't make it acceptable to turn up at someone's house asking to fuck their mother or their wife. (Wasn't there a film like that? Robert Redford, I think, paying a million dollars to sleep with the wife?) I was worried that Carl's mother would answer the door and not find me irresistible. That would be acutely embarrassing.

Indeed, the only thing that gave me the courage to ring the bell at all was my belief that ultimately this was what Vale wanted from me. I just wished she were there to guide and reassure me.

I did not expect her to open the door. "Just in time," she said. "Come in."

I followed her inside to a bizarre scene of domestic trauma. There was a woman kneeling on the floor of the kitchen next to an unconscious man - presumably Carl's parents. The man was bleeding from twin puncture wounds - Vale's vampiric signature - and the woman was clearly fresh from the shower and wearing only a bathrobe.

Beyond them was a girl about my age - a very attractive young woman, in fact, and oddly familiar. "Hi, dickhead," she said with a wry smile.

I did a classic double-take. "Carl?"

"Carla," she said, and pointed at her tits as if I had missed the obvious.

I glanced at Vale for confirmation, but Vale was crouched by Carl's - Carla's - mum. "Get up, Denise," she said calmly. "There's nothing you can do for him. Come sit with me."

Denise gave Vale a look of despair and confusion, but whatever it was she saw in Vale's dark, alien eyes seemed to calm her. "It's you," she said. "You're 'V'."

"I'm Vale, and yes."

Half sobbing, half laughing, Denise allowed Vale to lead her into the lounge.

"Take the coffee through," Carla said to me, and started loading a tray with china cups and saucers and all that.

Thoroughly confused at this point about what was going on and why I was there at all, I took the cafetière through to the lounge. "It's time, John," Vale said.

"Time for what?" Carla asked, bringing the tray through and curling up in the armchair.

It certainly didn't seem like it was time. Denise was on the sofa next to Vale, and looked thoroughly despondent. About as far from aroused and ready for sex as it was possible to get.

Despite which, she was a very attractive woman - I could see where Carla got her looks. Clearly my mum wasn't the only MILF in the neighbourhood.

"This," I said, unzipping my jeans and unfastening my belt, revealing first the bulge in my Y-fronts and then the cause of that bulge.

Carla gave a whistle of surprise and appreciation. "That's new," she said.

My stirring member did not escape Denise's attention. Indeed, as I stripped completely in front of her, she didn't take her eyes off it once. "Oh wow," she said as it erected in front of her, and she reached out to caress it with fingertips.

"Hey George," Vale called, "go find something more appropriate to wear, then make us popcorn."

"Yes, Mistress," a woman's voice said from the kitchen, and Carla sniggered.

Like a flower unfurling to meet the first rays of sunshine, Denise returned to life. Her husband seemingly forgotten, she let her bathrobe fall away and slipped naked onto her knees, her face level with my cock. "It's so beautiful," she murmured, wrapping both hands about the long, thick shaft and leaning forward to kiss the soft head.

"I shouldn't be enjoying this so much," Carla said.

Vale smiled. "It gets better."

There can surely be few things better than a beautiful woman kneeling in adoration of your cock. My mum had sucked my cock the way only a fembot could, and Tiffany had certainly had fun with it in the restaurant, but Denise was in reverential awe of my cock, worshipping it with her hands and lips. "So beautiful," she murmured. "Put it in me. Please, I need it in me."

"Make me come first," I said, and she returned to licking up the precum and sucking joyfully as her tongue penetrated the tip in a quest for more.

I wanted it to last - I wanted to last forever, enjoying this sweet devotion and the building tension. Denise was just too much for me. Panting as I lingered for a brief eternity at the precipice of please, I crested with a strangled cry and jerked wildly between her hands. Cum flooded into her mouth and spurted from her lips. She tried to swallow, but it was too much for her. She choked on it and cum spilled out of her nose.

"Eww! Yuck!" Carla said, and burst out laughing.

In short, it was a mess, but it was a beautiful, fantastic mess, and on impulse I knelt and kissed her, tasting my cum on her soft lips that kissed me back hungrily. "I need you in me," she whispered in my ear, then pulled me down with her so that I was between her legs, missionary style. "Fuck me, John," she said. "Make me your whore."

George emerged from the kitchen wearing stiletto heels and red lace underwear. There was little resemblance between the man he once was and the gorgeously curvy brunette he now was. He placed a large bowl of popcorn on the table in front of Vale and returned to the kitchen, making no mention of the fact his wife was begging me to fuck her.

Carla joined Vale on the sofa. "I love this new reality of yours," she said, helping herself to popcorn and watching avidly as I positioned my still hard and still very eager cock at her mother's very wet pussy.

"Oh God!" Denise cried as I pushed into her slowly, loving how tight she was as I thrust back and forth gently, penetrating ever deeper. "So big," she cried. "So fucking big!" She writhed beneath me like an electric eel, thrusting her hips up to meet me, to take me ever deeper. "Fuck me, John! Hard!"

How could I deny her wishes. She was everything I wanted. Beautiful and sexy and hungry for everything I could give her.

I gave it to her hard, driving my cock into her with joyful enthusiasm. She wrapped her legs about my back, thrusting up with her hips and making no effort to quiet her moans and gasps of pleasure. "I'm coming," she cried. "Oh God! I'm coming!" And then she did: "Yes!" she screamed, contracting fiercely about my cock. "Fucking yes! Fuck!"

I wasn't far off myself, but as her convulsions eased and she caught her breath, she stopped me. "Save it for my ass, John," she said. "I need to feel you in me - in my ass. Please, John."

How astonishing that my fantasy of anal revenge had led to this lustful union of mutual pleasure. I would rather have continued as I was until I filled her fierce and hungry cunt with all the cum I could deliver, but that's not what she was begging for. "Okay," I said reluctantly, and extracted myself from her. "Over there," I said, pointing across at the dining room table.

Full of excitement, her face and chest flushed from her recent climax, she practically jumped to her feet and almost ran to the table.

"We should charge entry for this," Carla said.

"They'd come from miles away," said Vale, making Carla snort into her coffee.

Denise was bent over the table, her breasts against the polished oak, her legs parted wide to give me access. I fell to my knees, awestruck. I can't really explain it, but that sweet, tight ring of muscle nestled between Denise's firm cheeks was beautiful beyond measure. I must have sat there a full minute just admiring that pouting little mouth, before she wiggled her butt impatiently and whined, "John!"

I did what was only natural. I kissed her passionately, tongueing that tight rear entrance. She was freshly showered and tasted of soap and smelled of pussy... or perhaps the other way round. I was in love and lost in adoration.

"Is he always like this?" Carla asked in the distance.

"Why are you asking me?"

"Stop teasing me, John," Denise moaned.

After a brief farewell kiss, I stood and lined up my cock. Despite having received anal myself, I was yet to be the one delivering it. I was happy that Denise would be my first. Maybe my only. "Do it, John," she pleaded. "Fuck my ass with that magnificent cock."

But still I hesitated. "Maybe I should use lubricant?" The previous day's ass-fucking had been fantastic but also painful, and I was still sore. Though she was wet with saliva and my cock was dripping precum, I didn't want to hurt Denise with my own cock that was so much thicker than Sam's.

"Just do it, John," Vale said.

"Just do it, John," Denise echoed.

I did it. I had to press hard to penetrate that tight entrance, and Denise whimpered as I stretched her wider and wider, her breathing rapid, her bum writhing within my firm grip. Slowly, slowly, I pushed into her, until suddenly the head of my cock was fully inside her, and we rested like that for a minute. The fierce grip of her ass on my shaft - my cock had never felt so hard - was exquisite, and I almost came there and then. "So good," she whispered, over and over again. "So good..."

So good, yes but I was soon impatient for more. With slow but firm thrusts, I worked myself deeper.

"More," Denise said. "Harder."

I was happy to obey, picking up the pace, driving ever deeper, loving every inch of tight, delicious friction and the sheer illicit thrill of living out this supremely dirty fantasy.

"Come in my ass, John," she said. "I want your cum in my ass."

It was exactly what I wanted too. "I'm close," I said, ramming into her hard and deep so that her whole body shook in response.

"Yes... yes... yes..." she said, when she had breath to say anything at all.

We cried out in synchrony as I buried myself deep, stiffened, and seemed almost to explode with cum. I held her tight against me as my cock kicked vigorously, spurting huge quantities of my thick cream deep into her ass.

Denise wailed in ecstasy, my orgasm triggering her own, and that sweet, tight ring of muscle contracted lovingly about my pulsing member. "So good," she whispered. "So fucking good..."

Both of us exhausted, and both profoundly satisfied, we maintained that sweetly interlocking position for a good few minutes, just luxuriating in our post-orgasmic euphoria.

"Do you think they need help or something?" Carla asked.

"Why, do you have a crowbar?"

Laughing along with them, I eased out slowly and dropped to my knees. Denise's beautiful ass was gaping wide open, my cum running down both her legs and dripping into the floor. I couldn't resist kissing her again, and she hummed happily as I made love to her with my mouth. I licked her lovingly clean of cum as I adored her tender rear.

12