Valentine's Day

Story Info
How I spent my Valentine's Day.
1.2k words
4
5.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valentine's Day

It was the one year anniversary of our first date. Last February we had matched on Bumble, I had messaged him about horror movies and our romance began. He nervously approached my front door where he gave my father his last name (yes, I still live with my parents even though I was twenty five) and took me to a movie I have no memory of because I was so nervous. My knee was jack hammering. This guy's pictures didn't do him justice. He was bearded (for my pleasure. His beard never looked sexier than when it was glistening with my pussy juices) and his chest was covered in hair. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen.

I ran around like a maniac getting ready. Tight, silk shirt that showed off my Double Ds. Tight black leggings. Even makeup. I never wear makeup ordinarily. I don't have anything against it. I just usually forget or have a tendency to poke myself in the eye. But tonight I had to admit the makeup was a nice touch. As we drove to the movie theater, he said "I would be staring at you, I swear. But you know I have to concentrate on not killing us," He can be romantic that way

He was a gentleman that first night. Not anymore. I loved it. I wanted to wear my favorite panties (the crotchless thong with a pink butterfly on the front) but they were in his car so I changed in the women's restroom while he got tickets and popcorn. I knew he liked the panties too for the primary reason of easy access. I liked them because they made me feel sexy and also like I wasn't wearing any underwear at all. I always wanted to go out without panties but I was a little worried because I tended to get wet (absolutely soaking) and I worried it would go through my leggings or stain my jeans.

We settled in the theater. There were only four other people in theater even though it was a good movie. One behind us, three in front of us. I was enjoying my popcorn.

"Did they put butter on it?" I asked anxiously. As far as I'm concerned, popcorn isn't popcorn without butter.

"I think two employees accidentally put butter on it so there should be extra," he said. That explains why it was the most buttery popcorn I've ever had. I ate the whole tub halfway through the movie. I saw his eyes grow dark as he watched me shove handfuls of popcorn into my mouth. See, my boyfriend has a feederism fetish. Which means he is turned on when I eat a lot of food. I am on medications that make me hungry so I tend to do that a lot.

Midway through the movie, he snaked his hand under my waistband and between my legs. I was wet and sticky, of course. I am always wet and sticky around him and he had been groping me the first half of the movie so naturally I was a little worked up. He maneuvered his way into my hole and I purred with delight. Someday I was going to wear a butt plug to the movies. The ultimate naughtiness.

After the movie it was dinner time. Of course, my eyes seemed to be bigger than my stomach cuz I ordered a (small) pizza and three pizzolis. Pizzoli's are steaming hot cookies covered with melting ice cream. They are rich and delicious. The deep dish pizza was also amazing- doughy and flavorful. I ate the entire pizza. But I could only manage a few bites of the pizzoli's (which was awful because I felt bad wasting his money). I felt physically sick, like I might throw up which I had already done once on Valentine's Day with a different boyfriend after drinking too much and definitely was not sexy. I groaned massaging my stomach.

When we got out of the restaurant, my boyfriend felt my stomach. His eyes grew wide. I knew my stomach was distended, sticking out of my clothes.

"Wow, you did eat a lot," In the car, he started groping me, hands all over my swollen tummy. I tried not to move. How did I fit so much food inside me?

It was a work night for him so he couldn't stay long at my place, only long enough to give a rundown of the movie to my parents and hear me play some songs on the piano. But Saturday. Now that was a different story.

This time I wore a dress for our first official Valentine's Day celebration. He showed up in a button down with flowers. He drove me an hour to an amazing restaurant. The food was exquisite. Potato croquettes, baby ribs, pesto- it was all so delicious. And the portions were nice but they weren't obscene. I pushed myself a little with the biscuits and the orange tart. It was a pricey meal (I peeked at the check while he was in the bathroom) but when I asked if he wanted me to contribute, he absolutely refused. He said he was good for it. Not in an arrogant way, just that Valentine's Day happened once a year. Thank God, because I definitely was NOT good for it.

After the meal (during which I definitely feasted but didn't feel like vomiting), we went too a local sex shop. We browsed the costumes but I didn't want to make him spend any more money.

"Which costume would you like too see me in?" I asked him. His eyes scanned the secretary, the cop, the schoolgirl and settled on the nurse. She was wearing a stethoscope over a tit. I could be a very good nurse. My pussy has healing properties. We also browsed the extra large costumes because we weren't sure regular costumes would fit over my breasts. Looking at the box covers of the BBW's in lingerie, I got very excited. I am bisexual. I have a thing for bigger women especially their breasts. The way the material fit taut and tight over their bodies- I felt excitement pool in my thong.

"I'm so wet now," I whispered to my boyfriend before walking away. I felt his eyes on my ass. We checked out collars and leashes. I would love to be pulled around naked by my boyfriend, breasts swinging freely. Or jerked (not too hard) to his cock where I would lower my mouth and...damn I was horny. In the end, we bought toy cleaner. We needed it for the butt plug in his car and my vibrator at home. Also it was cheap and I didn't want him spending another dollar more than necessary.

Once we told my parents about dinner and the excellent service, we went downstairs on the pullout couch to watch movies and "sleep". My boyfriend lazily let his hand drift to my sticky underwear. Globs of cum were stuck to my thighs. He laughed and smirked and let his hand play with my clit. Then he went lower. I'm an unusual girl. Most girls get highly aroused by their clit getting played with....and I do. But I get even more turned on by being finger fucked. Mercilessly. Like he was doing now. Evil! Finally, I whimpered and moaned into his hand as I reached climax, conscious of my parents upstairs. He withdrew his dripping fingers and shoved them in my mouth. I tasted salt. I smelled my sex. Then my boyfriend leaned over and kissed me full on the lips. It was a lovely Valentine's Day.