Valentine's Day - 7 Years Later

Story Info
I see the one that broke my heart at a reunion.
13.9k words
4.46
17.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first started writing with the concept of "Truth with a Twist" -- telling true sexual stories of my life and 'jazzing' them up a bit. A few stories in, I've been moderately successful. I'm debating whether or not to continue writing, but I wanted to do this one, for Valentine's Day just in case.

Why?

This one is different. It's longer, it jumps around in time, and it's 99% true. All I've changed are some dates and some names. That being said, I can almost guarantee that if Kat or Jen or Mac read stories on here -- they'll know the story and who wrote it.

Please take a moment to read through the story, rate it, and give me feedback.

Happy Valentine's Day

January 1998:

I walked into my boss' office with an envelope in my hand.

"Hey Julie. I'm not going to be able to work the weekend of the 12th next month. Just wanted to give you heads-up before you started next month's schedule."

Julie, the hotel General Manager, didn't really look up, she just scribbled a note on a pad on her desk, "Gotcha. Jason off. February 12th -- 14th. All set."

"Thanks, I appreciate it."

"WAIT A MINUTE!!!" Oh no....here it comes.

"That's Valentine's weekend. You're requesting a holiday off? And Valentine's Day? You HATE Valentine's Day."

Everything she was saying was true. I had been hired as a Front Office Manager at Julie's hotel just over three years prior. Because I was single and younger than most of the managers, I was always flexible with my holiday schedule. Although I would spend parts of holidays with my family, it wasn't like I had to cook a turkey or hide presents from Santa, so I could work the shifts nobody else wanted.

But Valentine's Day -- I always volunteered to be on duty for the shitshow of a weekend. The hotel would fill up with couples taking advantage of whatever "Romance Package" we were offering. Inevitably, there would be a bunch of proposals in the restaurant, flower deliveries to rooms, a few breakups, and the sounds of sex coming through the room doors on all 12 floors. And for the past two years, I was there for all of it. Volunteering to be Manager on Duty overnight, fielding all the special requests and problems from the guests.

"Trust me. The timing is pure coincidence." I replied, "A professor of mine from College is retiring and he's receiving an industry award in New York. The school has invited back a bunch of his old students and I've been asked to say a few words. I'm pretty sure they realized the scheduling of it because they're calling it 'Show Your Love to Harry' and they want everyone to wear something red that night."

"Well, at least for once you won't be dealing with the crazy Valentine's guests here! Where you staying?" Julie asked.

"The event is at one of our sister hotels in the city, the Parkview. I called Gerry and he got me a room. You'll laugh, but I purposely requested a corner room without a connecting door."

"Ha, of course you did. Don't want to hear the sounds of sex through the door?"

Julie knew me well and I laughed, "You got it!"

"Well, you're all set. I'll schedule Maureen that weekend. But one of these days, you're going to have to tell me why you hate Valentine's Day so much."

February 13, 1991:

I was on a train from Philadelphia to New York city to spend an abbreviated weekend with girlfriend, Katrina. Kat and I had dated from halfway through our junior year in college through graduation. We were both Business majors and she took a job as an analyst in New York, while I went to work at a hotel in Philly for a year before going back for my MBA the following fall.

I was a bundle of nerves on the train for a number of reasons. First, I was supposed to going to NYC the night before, but there were weather delays wreaking havoc with the train schedule. Rather than sitting around the terminal for hours, I got myself on a 7am train after the storms would pass. The afternoon before, as I was trying to figure out a way to get to the city, I called Kat a few times to give her updates. She was surprised when I called her at the office to tell her of the delays.

"Oh, that sucks. So, are you not coming this weekend?"

"No! I can't wait to see you! I'll grab a train first thing so we still have most of the weekend. We'll just miss out on tonight."

"Cool. That'll work. Keep me posted. I have to go."

"Ok. Love you. See you tomorr" ~click~

The entire conversation was the second reason and the epitome of why I was a bit anxious on the train. No matter what I told myself, Kat & I were in a rough patch of our Long-Distance Relationship. We were both working more, establishing friendships and lives away from each other. Often, we were leaving voicemails more than talking and our trips back and forth were less frequent. I actually left Kat a bunch of messages on her machine giving her updates on my travel plans that night.

She didn't get back to me until after midnight when she finally called me back.

"Shorry! I ended up going out with some..uh..people from work since you weren't coming in. What time do you think you'll be here tomorrow?"

"I'm on the 7:00 train, should be at your place by 9 at the latest?"

"Wow. That early?"

"Yeah, I figured with the screwups tonight, I'd get there early so we have the whole day together."

Kat paused, until she figured out, "Alright...then I'll see you in, like, 9 hours!"

"Awesome! Get some sleep! Love you!"

"Me, too." ~click~

The train ride ended up being uneventful and I was ringing the bell at Kat's apartment just after 9am. I heard the mechanical voice through the speaker, "Jay! Is that you?"

"Hey babe! Let me in!"

"Yay!!!! Come on up!"

I heard the buzz of the door and I entered and started walking up the four flights to her apartment. I knocked on the door to Kat's apartment just as she started to open it. She was dressed in a big terry robe and her hair was wet -- obviously right out of the shower. I dropped my bags and gave Kat a big hug, lifting her off her feet. Our mouths crashed together and our tongues found each other quickly.

As I put her down, I took another look at her. Kat was 5'4" with long dark curly hair that was at that point wet from her shower. She had a Mediterranean complexion, and big brown almond-shaped eyes. Kat was built like an athlete -- certainly not slim, but not heavy either, more solid and muscular. Then there were her breasts. Kat had Double D breasts that (at 22 years old) were still high and firm on her torso. Naked, they hung perfectly down showing their size and weight. When she would wear a bra with a low-cut top -- they were immediate attention-grabbers. I'd be straight-up lying if I said that her breasts weren't always my favorite part of her body.

Kat and I made our way into her apartment and started talking about the weekend plans.

"So, what do you want to do while you're here?" she asked.

"Well, we have dinner reservations tonight & I got a us a table for brunch tomorrow. Besides that -- I'm up for anything."

"Alright. Why don't you give me a few minutes to get ready and we can go out and walk around the city a bit?" As she turned to head toward her room, I reached out and grabbed her around the waist.

"Or" I started, "Since you're already naked under there, we could make up me being a day late." I reached my hands up further, gently grabbing her breasts under her robe. As I started to massage her breasts and nipples, I leaned my crotch into her ass.

"We can't right now!" she said, pulling away slightly. "Lyndsey is in her room." She worked her way free of my grasp. "And I'm still hung over from last night." She must have seen the disappointed look in my eyes and gave me a peck on the lips. "But don't worry. She's spending tonight at her boyfriend's, so we'll have the place to ourselves."

Once she got dressed, we spend the day wandering around the city. That night, we went to a small, romantic bistro near the apartment. We had cocktails, dinner, wine, dessert and after-dinner drinks. By the time we got back to her place, we were both pleasantly buzzed. As expected, her roommate was gone and we fell onto the couch without need for discretion.

We had our arms wrapped around each other as we started passionately kissing. She was grabbing my head pulling me harder into her mouth, while I started working my hand up under her skirt to her pantyhose-covered ass. When we broke our kiss for air, I said, "Wait. I have something in my bag for you."

I ran into the other room, went into my bag and pulled out a flat 12x15 package. I handed it to her and said, "Happy Valentine's Day!" Kat opened the present and immediately her eyes started to water. She was a big fan of a Japanese Anime show & I had found at a gallery one of the original animation cels with her favorite character on it.

"Oh, Jay, you shouldn't have" she said with the tears running down her face.

"Why are you crying? Do you like it that much?"

"It's just....it's so...you're just so nice to me. This must have cost a ton. I wish you hadn't ... I mean... thank you. You are an amazing man." She kept staring at the picture as she sniffled and wiped away the tears. "I'm so sorry. I didn't think we were doing traditional gifts."

"It's no problem, Kat, I'm just so happy to see you."

"No" she said, "wait here until I call you. I said 'traditional' gifts, but I do have something for you." And she jumped up and headed toward her bedroom. I sat on the couch and waited a few minutes, suspecting what my "gift" would be, but looking forward to seeing it myself. After what seemed like forever, I heard Kat call out, "OK! Come on in."

I went to the bedroom, opened the door and was stunned at what greeted me. Kat was laying on her side, on her bed, facing me. She had on a red corset that was tight around her waist and was pushing her breasts up into almost superhuman cleavage. Garters connected the corset to a pair of red thigh-high stockings that led to a pair of red high-heel shoes. A pair of miniscule red, lace panties completed the ensemble. She had also slightly changed her makeup -- adding deep crimson lipstick to her lips and she had teased her hair up a bit. She looked like every male's fantasy of a sexy woman in brothel, bathed head to toe in red.

"Happy Valentine's Day" she said and licked her lips to beckon me closer, "Now, get those clothes off and get over here."

I couldn't take my eyes off of her as I stripped down as quickly as I could. My dick was hard as steel and stuck out when I removed my boxers. I walked toward the bed and started to lay down with her when Kat stopped me with a hand on my quad. Still reclining, she looked up at me with her smoky eyes and proceeded to lick my cock from my balls all the way to my tip. She then used her lips and tongue to work her way down one side and back up the other. When she reached the tip again, she took it just inside her mouth and gave it a quick lick and suck. Then, she started all over again. She worked her lips and tongue up and down my shaft, covering it with saliva. The wetter it got, the more she moved up and down, but she never took me fully in her mouth.

It was a crazy sensation as it felt like my dick was getting harder and harder as she kept up her patterns. Lick, down, up, suck. Lick, down, up, suck. Over and over again. Then, she changed things up. As she licked down, she reached a hand up and lifted my balls up slightly. She sucked one, then the other into her mouth. She went back and forth, now using her lips and tongue only on my balls.

I reached my hand into her hair, encouraging her to continue. "Mmmmmmmmmm", she said, as she went back to licking up my shaft. "Someone wants more?" This time, when she reached the tip, she didn't take just the head of my cock in. She took a quick lick of precum that had formed and then took my entire cock in her mouth with one movement. If her first actions were gentle and teasing, she was now in pure aggressive mode. She worked her mouth up and down my shaft with a combination of her tongue licking me while sucking me at the same time.

My cock never left her mouth completely as she increased the wetness and suction. Both my hands were now gripping her curly hair, holding on as she worked her mouth around my cock.

"Kat....I'm gonna come." As the words left my mouth, she drove her mouth all the way to the base of my shaft and began to swallow as I exploded. As I continued to spurt into her mouth, she backed off and let my cock slip from her lips, letting the last few burst hit her lips and drip down her chin onto the top of her tits.

I looked down to see her using her tongue and fingers to get the remaining cum off her chin. "Babe, that was amazing. You've never sucked me like that or taken me so deep."

"I told you, I had a present for you. I take it you liked it?" Kat was moving over on the bed, giving me room to lie next to her.

"Liked it? That was awesome. How were you able to take me so deep in your throat?"

"Don't worry about how I did it. Just be glad I did. Now, let's get you recharged so we can keep celebrating."

One of the advantages of youth is that guys can recover much faster than when they are older and I was no exception. I was lying next to my buxom girlfriend, who still had remnants of cum on her chin and tits. She was dressed like a devilish Valentine's vixen in red from head to toe.

I started running my hands down her sides, feeling the bones in her corset. I was able to feel the skin on her ass and exposed thighs around her garters. I worked my hand forward and pushed it inside the front of her panties to find that she was shaved smooth.

"Now you know why I was in the shower when you got here. I know you love when I'm shaved."

I was now running my fingers over her bare pussy, working my index and middle fingers insider her, while circling her clit with my thumb. I could feel her getting wetter and gyrating against my hand.

"Let me give you some room to work down there" she said. She rolled on to her back and lifted her hips up off the bed. She slipped her panties off, which were conveniently worn over her garters. "There. Better?"

"Definitely." I pushed her legs apart, completely exposing her to me. I placed my left hand on her mons and used my fingers to roll her clit between them. With my right hand, I started working my fingers inside her pussy. I expected her to be tight, since it had been so long since we were together, but she was wet enough that my fingers slid right in. I increased the speed on her clit with my left hand and worked a third finger of my right hand inside her.

Kat had a strong grip on my left wrist, holding it place on her clit. Her other hand was pulling at the threads of her corset, trying to loosen it from around her tits. I rolled my right around and aimed my fingers at the top of her tunnel, searching for her g-spot. Her breath was getting faster as she finally released her tits from their constraints. Right then, I found the slightly spongy spot inside of her and pressed into it. Kat bucked her hips up and let out a loud moan. I felt a wave of fluids cover my right hand as she gasped for air and keep her hips thrusting against my hands. I felt another wave hit her as I continued my motion on her clit.

"Stop! Oh, please! Stop!" she cried out. I moved my hands away as she flopped back onto the mattress, trying to get her breath and pulse back to normal. "I can't breathe. Help get the rest of this thing off of me."

While Kat laid there, I untied the rest of her corset, completely releasing her torso. I reached down and disconnected the garters which allowed me to pull the garment away from her and toss it on the floor. She had kicked her heels off at some point, so now she was wearing just her red thigh high stockings.

"OK. I want you inside me. Get on top of me."

"Do you have condoms? I didn't grab any on my way."

"Yeah, top drawer of the nightstand."

I reached over her body, pressing her tits between us as I opened the drawer. Looking around, I saw a bunch of things -- a sleep mask, lip balm, some lubricant, her rabbit vibe, but no condoms.

"Babe, I don't see any."

"Fuck. I thought there were some in there."

"Well, if they were from the last time I was here, I doubt they would have been much good anyway."

"Uh...yeah, you're probably right. Fuck. Y'know what? I don't care. I want you inside me. Just make sure you pull out before you come."

Looking back, it may not have been the most prudent decision, but I didn't care. I hadn't fucked my girlfriend in over a month and she just gave me permission to ride her bareback. I repositioned myself so I was between her spread legs. I lined up the head of my cock with her opening and started to spread her moisture over it. I slowly started to enter her, knowing that she would be tight after so much time. Instead, probably because she had just squirted a few minutes earlier, she was soaking wet and I slid right in.

Kat wrapped her athletic legs around me and I could feel her using her muscles to pull me deeper into her. She saw me staring down at her so she grabbed her tits and started rubbing them and stroking her nipples.

"Come on baby. Fuck me." She groaned as she pulled on her nipples. "I love all the different places you're hitting inside me. Fuck your Valentine's gift."

I increased my thrusting, as her juices kept flowing out of her pussy covering my cock and dripping down to my balls. That's when Kat revealed her next new trick. With her legs wrapped around me, and her hands playing with her tits, she used her inner muscles to squeeze and pulse on my cock while I was inside her.

"Holy Fuck. What are you doing?"

"You like that? Does that feel good, baby? Am I milking your cock with my pussy? Am I gonna make you come?"

"Yeah, I'm getting close. I'm getting close. I'm gonna pull out."

Kat kept pulling me in with her legs and using her internal grip to pulse on my cock. "You want to come on my tits? Cover my big tits with your cum? Are you getting ready?"

"So....close."

"Or maybe I should keep you inside me?" I felt her legs tighten around my lower back, keeping me pinned insider her. "Let you fill this pussy with your cum? Have your cum dripping out of me for the rest of the night? What if you put a baby in me? Then you could claim me as yours? How's that sound? Want to full my pussy up baby?"

"Yes......no! We can't! We shouldn't!"

"Mmmmmmm....then cover my tits, baby. Let me feel your cum all over me." Kat then released her legs and pushed up on my chest. Just in time, I pulled my cock out of her and sent streams of cum splashing onto her tits. She squeezed them together, catching as much as she could. As the spurts started to slow, she began rubbing my cum into her tits and over her torso.

"That was amazing. Take my stockings off and lay next to me. I think I'm just gonna let your cum dry right where it is so I can feel it on me all night."

I did as she requested a collapsed next to her. I fell asleep with my arms wrapped around her, looking forward to the next day of our weekend together.

February 13, 1998 -- Parkview Ballroom, New York City

Standing behind the podium on stage, I was looking out over the 300 people gathered for Harry's tribute. I couldn't make out much beyond the first few tables, but I could see Harry and his wife Doris smiling up at me. I was one of many who were chosen to talk that evening and I tried to keep it upbeat and light, letting Harry know how much he meant to all of his former students.

When I finished, I went back to my own table and sat with some of my former classmates who were in attendance as well. I was actually sitting next to an old classmate of mine, Jenn. Jenn was an attractive brunette whose best feature was her pair of Angelina Jolie-like lips. She was wearing a slinky black dress with red lace around her neck and on the sleeves. Her dress was low-cut and her moderate cleavage was revealed whenever she leaned over.