Valentine's Day - 7 Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crawled into the bed and wrapped each other up in our arms. This time, I wasted no time in grabbing her tits as I began to lick and suck on her hardening nipples. Over the past few years, I had slept with a couple of girls who had large, fake breasts and they couldn't compare to Kat's all-natural ones. As I lifted each one to my lips, they were heavy and soft just as I had remembered. Kat was moaning as I licked circles around each nipple with my tongue and alternatingly sucking them into my mouth. She reached down to grab my cock when she realized my boxers were still on.

"Why do you still have these on?" Before I could answer, she slid down the bed and grabbed the elastic waist of my boxers and pulled them over my ass and down my legs. She had to bend further down the bed to get them off of me, which brought her face level with my crotch. Without pausing, Kat took my entire length into her mouth and began to work her tongue around my shaft. We both rolled over slightly, so I was on my back and Kat was now over me using her mouth to go up and down. Her hair was hanging down and would brush against my thighs every time she moved. Over the years, her oral skilled definitely hadn't declined as she was quickly working me to a climax. She must have felt me getting close as she started to change her style. Using her tongue, she started flicking the hole at the end of my cock, giving me an entirely different feeling. Then, ran her lips down my shaft and took first one, then the other of my balls in her mouth. She worked over my balls for a minute before working her way back up my shaft. When she reached the top, she began sucking on the head more aggressively than before, this time using her hand on my shaft at the same time. I could feel the pressure building and let Kat know.

"Kat, baby, I'm gonna come if you keep going." Kat didn't ignore my warning but used it to increase her efforts. She flung her hair back and looked me directly in the eyes as she plunged her mouth and throat all the way down my cock. That was all it took and I exploded into her throat. I could see her throat pulsing and swallowing as she took every drop. Eventually, I stopped shooting into her mouth and released my dick with a loud slurping sound. Kat slid her body back up mine, pressing her tits into my side as she threw an arm over me.

"Wow" I said, "That's much better way to say 'Sorry' than I was expecting."

Kat got a weird look in her eye and I wondered if I had crossed the line with my comment. She looked down at my semi-hard cock and began to stroke it, bringing it back to life.

I was actually amazed that between her words and her stroking, I was rock hard again only minutes after coming in her mouth. Kat stopped stroking me and swung her leg over my hips straddling me. She lowered her soaking pussy on to my cock and began to gyrate her hips on me. I could tell by the way she was moving that she was purposely moving her clit against my pelvis to get herself off. Her movements were small and she kept changing the speed and pressure that she used. I laid there, enamored with the sight of her tits as they bounced and jiggled with her movements. I reached my hands up and cupped them both, feeling their weight in my hands. Kat increased the speed of her movements and began to moan as I began to gently pinch and pull on her nipples.

"Mmmmm....that's it, I'm getting so close. Play with my tits, Jay. Do what you were just doing." Not one to ignore her request, I continued to stroke her breasts, alternating between cupping them and pinching her nipples. Kat's breaths were getting shorter now, and she was grinding her pussy on me harder and fasters. A loud moan escaped her lips and I felt a burst of fluids release from inside her. She gasped for breath and fell forward onto my chest. Her hips were still spasming and moving on me as she fought to get her pulse and breathing back to normal.

A series of mini aftershocks worked their way through Kat's body and she was slowly moving her pussy on my cock as she came down from her orgasm. She slightly lifted up and asked, "How do you want me, now?"

"From behind." At my response, Kat and I shifted around so that she was on all fours, with her head on a pillow and her ass high up in the air behind her. I got on my knees and entered her in one thrust. She was still incredibly wet from her orgasm and I slid in easily. I didn't take the time to slowly build up any pace or rhythm. Because I had come not long before, I knew that I would be able to last longer, even if I increased my speed quickly.

Once again grabbing Kat's hips, I began to pound my cock in and out of her. Every thrust brought a moan from her lips as she could feel my balls slapping up against her pussy. She was tight from her recent orgasms and I could feel her pussy walls pulsing against my shaft as worked my way in and out of her. I moved my left and used it to gather some of the fluids that were leaking from Kat's wet pussy. Once my hand was sufficiently wet, I used my thumb and began tracing the outline of her asshole. This elicited a larger moan from Kat.

"Oh, yeah, play with my ass. It feels so good, I feel so full." Her moans and talk got me to increase my speed as continued to move in and out of her pussy. With my thumb pressed inside her ass and my cock stroking in and out of her, I was building up to a climax of my own.

"Where should I come? Should I pull out?" I moaned as I felt the pressure begin to build in my balls.

"No. Come inside me. I'm on the pill." That was the permission I needed as I increased my thrusts until I felt my cock and balls begin to empty inside her. Kat let go a guttural moan of her own as I coated her inner depths with my seed. We were both soaked in sweat and sexual fluids as I removed cock and fell into bed alongside her. We were face to face and began to gently kiss each other again.

"Happy Valentine's Day" I said.

"Happy Valentine's Day" Kat responded as we pulled the covers up and both began to drift off to sleep.

The next morning, I was startled awake by a knocking on the suite door and voice calling, "Housekeeping! Hello!" I realized that the way we tumbled into the room the night before, neither of us thought to put out the Do Not Disturb sign or lock the deadbolt.

As quickly as I could, I yelled back, "Uh, no! We're still here! Can you come back later?"

I heard the door close and I flopped back into the bed next to Kat who was now stirring.

"Mmmmm....Good Morning" she said with a sleepy voice. "What time is it?"

I looked over and told her it was just past 9:00. Kat groaned and lifted herself out of the bed. As she stood, I could see that her hair was a mess, just a mass of wild curls and strands from our late-night rendezvous. She stood on her toes and reached up in a big stretch. I watched as her athletic legs tensed, her ass tightened and her body stretched out. I could see the sides of her boobs peeking from the front of her torso.

"I'll be right back" she said as she went to the bathroom. A few minutes later, she emerged, still naked, and bent over to start rummaging through her suitcase on the floor. She pulled out a small toiletry bag and she went back into the bathroom. When she came out the second time, she had obviously washed the day-old makeup off her face and brushed out her hair. It was now pulled back in a scrunchie. As she climbed back into the bed, I excused myself and went to the restroom myself. After taking a long-needed piss, washing up and brushing my teeth, I joined Kat back in the bed.

"Should we order some coffee and food?" I asked. Kat agreed and we placed a room service order to be delivered in 45 minutes. For the first time, with the morning light creeping through the curtains plus the alcohol and emotion wearing off, Kat and I felt the awkwardness between us.

She and I were both laying there, her head in the crook of my arm, her tits still pressed against my torso and one leg casually thrown across mine.

"So," I started, "what now?"

"It depends. What time do you have the room until?"

"Kat, that's not what I meant."

"I know."

Kat's hand was still resting on my chest next to her head. As I lay there, I realized that despite everything, this just felt 'right'. I thought about everything that had happened and what she had done to me. All the fighting and the nastiness. Yet, despite it all, I felt like we were being given a second chance.

"Kat. I have an idea."

"What?"

"I think we should see where this goes. We were good together. And the last 12 hours have been amazing. We both fucked up along the way, but shouldn't we at least see if there's still something there?"

"Jay, you live in Chicago, now. We both know long-distance relationships don't work. What makes you think our will?"

"Look. Come and visit me for a weekend. Let's see how we feel in a few weeks -- away from all this, away from the nostalgia and away from Valentine's Day. If it works, great, we see where it goes. If not, at least we leave on better terms this time."

Kat was quiet for a moment, but finally responded, "I think I'd like that." She lifted her face toward mine and we began kissing again. 40 minutes later, Kat had to run to the bathroom with a final load of my cum sprayed all over her chest to toss me a bathrobe and keep the room service waiter from getting a free show.

A few hours later, after we had both showered, Kat changed into some casual clothes from her suitcase. We left the room and I walked her down to the lobby to the taxi line. We shared some final kisses in front of the hotel as the bellman put her bags into the trunk of the cab.

"I'll call you later this week and we can try to pick some dates to have you come to Chicago."

"Sounds good. This was great, Jay. Happy Valentine's Day."

I watched as Kat got into the cab and it pulled into the light Sunday Morning Traffic.

As I walked back through the lobby, who should be standing there with her luggage but Jenn. She was dressed casually for her flight and she had the look of someone who had a rough hangover taking hold.

As we made eye contact, Jenn said, "So, you and Kat, huh?"

I could feel my cheeks turn red as I answered, "Jenn, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bail on you last night like that. But when I saw her..."

Jen laughed and interrupted me, "No worries. I get it. Besides, I was way too drunk last night make good decisions. It was probably better that I went to bed alone. And the fact that you apologized for getting some from your ex? It just proves what a nice guy you are. You're gonna make someone very happy some day."

"Thanks, Jenn, that's really sweet of you to say."

Jenn leaned closer and looked me directly in my eyes, "I mean it. You are a good fella. You're gonna make someone very happy someday. Just don't let it be her, ok?"

She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and quietly added, "You deserve better."

Epilogue 1: Two Weeks Later

Kat and I tried. For the first few weeks, we called each other and sent emails back and forth to try to find a weekend that worked for both of us. As the timeframe got pushed further out, so did the calls become more infrequent. At one point we actually had a weekend picked, but when I called Kat to confirm the flight information, I couldn't reach her. I left one voicemail, then another, I didn't leave a third message because three words echoed in my head.

"You deserve better."

Epilogue 2: March 2012

I was sitting in my living room, with the TV on the background, turned to the Disney Channel where a crazy scientist was fighting a platypus. My young daughter was on the floor playing with toys and my wife, Sherri, was reading all the Hollywood gossip in a magazine. As I flipped through social media, I saw a friend request from Katarina Driscoll Simmons. I paused and clicked "accept".

I flipped through pictures of her traveling and with friends and family. She seemed happy and her daughter looked just like her. There were pictures of her husband and I have to admit I was happy to see that I had less fat and more hair than he did. I mindlessly scrolled through a much of pictures until one caught my eye.

It was a picture of Kat and her kids, flopped on a children's bed facing the camera. They were all flushed and laughing about something. Hanging on the wall in the background, clear as day, was an old animation cel. For the first time in decades, I wasn't upset, angry or sad. I was happy. She had found what made her happy and so did I.

After all those years, Jenn was right. I deserved better and I got it.