Valentine's Day - 7 Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn was obviously taking advantage of the open bar as she was definitely tipsy, on her way to sloshed. We had been catching up all night. Jenn was account manager in Cleveland for an advertising company. The conversation was light and fun with her and the others at the table.

Jenn was thrilled when I mentioned that I worked for the hotel chain that was hosting the event and asked, "So, you must have a great room, then?"

"Yeah, I know the folks here, so they definitely took care of me."

"Oh, I got a room on a lower floor. Is your room up high?"

"Yup. 53rd floor. I can see the city all the way to the river."

"Really? What do I have to do to check out the view?"

My answer was interrupted by Harry and Doris coming over to our table. They were greeting everyone with hugs and handshakes. As they came to our side of the table, Jenn and I stood up to greet them.

"Jason, son! Thank you so much for the kind words!" Harry said, pulling me in close for a big hug. He was a big bear of a man and he enveloped me with his arms.

"Anytime, Henry, it was the least I could do. I'm sure you know how much you mean to all of us. But seriously, retiring? What are you gonna do with yourself?"

Doris then jumped in, "Don't worry. After all these years, his 'Honey Do' list is as long his arms." Jenn and I switched places, allowing her to greet Harry, while I hugged Doris and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Well Doris", I said, "Maybe I'll stop by to give him a hand. I'm gonna be back up there for grad school in the fall."

Doris smiled and replied, "Or we can let him do the work and you and I can drink lemonade on the porch."

"Whatever you want, Hun. I'm just happy you two can enjoy some retirement time together."

Doris then looked at Jenn again, then me. "And it's so wonderful to see the two of you still together and happy."

I felt a quick knot in my throat as I awkwardly looked at the three faces in front of me when Harry jumped in, "Dotty, I think you have both mixed up with others. Jason was dating Katerina back at school."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. With all the faces over the years, I get them confused." Doris was flushed and obviously embarrassed. I was still having problems forming words when Jenn spoke up.

"Truthfully Doris, I don't think any of us had a chance with Jason....not the way you two are always flirting. We all knew who he wanted to sip lemonade with!" She gave Doris an obvious wink that made us all laugh and broke the tension. As Harry and Doris moved to the next table, Jenn and I sat back down.

"Thanks for the save. Sorry about that." I started.

"No problem" Jenn paused. "Is she here? Have you seen her?"

"No idea and nope."

Jenn took a big sip of her martini. "Look, I only heard stuff through the old grapevine. But if even half of it is true, what she did was, forgive my French, really cunty."

Sunday, February 14th, 1991

Kat & woke up late the next morning, still smelling of sex and covered in dried fluids. We were also incredibly late for brunch. Realizing we didn't have time for sex and honestly being too gross and sticky, we opted for a shower.

We jumped in together and began soaping up each other's bodies. I spent extra time cleaning off her tits, running my hands over them, soaping them up and tugging on her nipples.

"Jay, we don't have time. We're already late."

"We'll make it quick. Turn around and put your hands against the wall."

Kat pushed me away and said, "Not right now. I'm still sore from everything this weekend. Let's go to brunch and enjoy our day."

Reluctantly, I gave in and we finished our shower as innocently as possible. We got dressed and barely made to our brunch reservation in time.

We were in a brownstone rooftop restaurant overlooking one of Manhattan's quirky little neighborhoods. Our table for two was duly romantic, with a rose on the table and champagne being poured.

"What time is your train tonight?" Kat asked as she ate her crepes.

"I was planning on grabbing the 7:00 train, but there's a 10:00 one, too."

"The 7:00 makes more sense though, doesn't it? Gives you time to get back and settled and it won't be too late."

"I guess" I replied. "I mean my other option is, I could call Julie and tell her I'll be late tomorrow. I could spend tonight with you and grab an early train back in the morning. I'd be in by noon at the latest." I didn't notice at the time, but Kat stopped sipping her drink and just stared at me for second. I then said what I thought was an even better idea.

"Even better, I have a ton of time due. Why don't you call in tomorrow and we can spend the whole day together? It'll make up for me missing the train on Friday night."

"Jay, I can't just call in with no notice." Kat replied quickly and tersely. "I have a ton of work to do. It wouldn't be fair to Rob and my department."

I got a bit irritated at the way she responded and snipped back, "Seriously? What do you have that's so important to do tomorrow? And is Rob such a douche that he won't give one day off, knowing I'm in town?"

"He's NOT a douche! His been an awesome boss and has really helped me in the company over the past year." Kat's raised voice startled me and actually got the attention of the tables around us. "Besides, Lyndsey will be back tonight and it always gets awkward with her there."

I decided not to ruin the rest of our brunch by pursuing the conversation and moved on, "Yeah, what's her problem with me? Every time I call your place and she answers, she either seems surprised to hear my voice, is short with me, or super evasive about where you are. Can't she just say, 'I'll let her know you called' like a normal person?"

Kat gave me a blank stare and answered, "Yeah, I'm not sure. She's just weird sometimes."

The rest of our brunch was a bit awkward after the first part of the conversation. I was still stewing over her inability to take the day off and she was mad at my attack on her boss. We took a walk around the park, did some window shopping and things started to warm back up between us. We walked by a Victoria's Secret store and saw all the Valentines items in the window.

"Is this where you got that outfit last night? It looked amazing."

"Uh...yeah, I think so." she replied.

"I have to say, you surprised the hell out of me. You always said you hated garters and stocking because you hated how they fit your legs and thighs."

"Well, I like them now. I mean, in general, I feel better about my body. I've been working out more. I guess since I'm not a student in the middle of nowhere, but living in New York, I'm trying new things."

I was actually surprised by the slight edge in her voice, but still replied, "As long as I get to see you in them, I'm totally on board."

By the time we got back to her place, I had to start packing up to get to my train. Kat changed into a pair of high cut gym shorts and a loose sweatshirt. It looked like she had removed her bra as I could see her tits bouncing freely underneath.

"Y'know, in the shower this morning we ran out of time. I think we have some time now, don't ya think?" I said with a wink.

"We don't have time. You can't miss your train."

"Kat, what's going on? I have over two hours before I even have to catch a cab. We've done more with less time!"

"You just wore me out last night, that's all."

"Wore you out? I seem to remember us spending entire weekends in bed and you never got 'worn out'." I was getting heated at that point as it was starting to dawn on me that things weren't as great as I thought. "Kat, if something is going on, you need to tell me."

"Arrgh. Nothing is going on!" she yelled as she stood up. "It's just tough not seeing you for over a month and then just jumping back into everything as normal. Then, just when it does, you start packing to leave again." Kat pushed by me and went into the bathroom.

I watched the door close behind her and really started to fume. Somehow I was the one in trouble? For wanting to be with her? For having to go back to work? I put my bag up on the bed and kept folding and packing the last of my stuff. After a minute or two, I heard the bathroom door open behind me and Kat's voice, "Don't forget your toothbrush. It was still in the bathroom."

I responded without turning around, "Don't worry. I won't leave it behind. I don't want to inconvenience you or make things seem too 'normal' for you."

"Well, it's right here if you want it." This time I turned around to see that Kat had my toothbrush in her hand, but she had removed her clothes. She walked toward me and said, "I'm sorry. I don't want you to leave on that kind of note." With every step, I watched her tits sway back and forth. When she saw me staring she looked at my crotch and said, "I can already see you forgive me. So, does that mean you want one more frolic with these?"

She lifted up her breasts to put them even more on display. Then, to my complete shock, she extended her tongue and licked first her left then her right nipple. I reached out, grabbed her around the waist and mashed our lips together. As we wrestled with our tongues, I began to grab and grope her bare ass. Kat reached down and started to lift my shirt up and over my head. Once it was off, she unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them, with my boxers, down my legs. I was now sort of tangled in my pants, boxers and shoes so I sat on the bed and tried to extricate myself what Kat stood over me. Once I got untangled, I reached up to pull her down with me.

"Nope. You still have a train to catch, so we're making this quick. Stand up." She ordered. As I stood up, she reached into her nightstand and grabbed a small jar of lube. She squirted some into her hand made a show of bending over the bed with her legs extended behind her. She started to spread the lubricant over her pussy lips making them glisten.

"Mmmmmm. Give me some more." I reached over and squirted some more lube on to her hand. From my viewpoint, she was complete exposed to me with her large tits hanging down, her legs spread with her pussy and puckered hole staring back at me. Kat took the additional lube and began to work her fingers in and around her pussy.

"You like watching me? You like seeing me play with myself? Imagine it's a cock moving in and out of me? Would you like that?"

"My cock? Yes. I love that view."

"That's what I said, would you like to see your cock moving in and out of me? Where else would you like to see it?" As she continued talking, she worked her hand further back and began to play with her asshole. My cock got even harder as I started in shock. The entire time we had been together, Kat's ass was completely off limits. Even the times I tried to finger her ass when she was on top of me would earn me a reprimand. Now, I was staring as she had her finger dancing over the puckered hole and teasing that she was going to insert her lubed digit deep inside.

I took a step closer and began rubbing my cock from her pussy up the cleft of her ass. "Kat, are gonna let me fuck your ass?"

"Not today, but I want you to remember this and imagine it's you. Give you something to think about until the next time I see you. But now, I want you in my pussy."

I didn't need any more encouragement; I drove my dick deep inside her in one thrust. Kat was still up on her forearms with her legs planted behind her. I was holding on to her hips and pounding into her with everything I had. I looked down and could see her tits bouncing with every thrust. I tried to reach down and cup one of them, but I couldn't reach. Instead, I grabbed her long brown hair in my fist and pulled her head back.

"Unnngh. That's it. Pound that pussy. Make it so I can't walk tomorrow." I was panting and gasping for breath as I continued to fuck her. I could feel the pressure beginning to build in my balls.

"Kat, I'm getting close."

"Good, baby. I want to feel your cum. But you have to pull out. Don't come inside me. Try to hold it. I'm getting close, too." Kat reached under herself and began to strum her lubed fingers on her clit as I kept pounding into her pussy. Her juices were flowing down my balls and thighs as she started to moan.

"Yes..yes..yes.....your cock feels so good. Come with me! Come with me!" As Kat began to shudder, I felt myself start to climax. I pulled my cock out just in time and aimed it directly as her asshole. I watched as my creamy load splashed over her asshole and cheeks. Kat had flopped forward and was completely out of breath. I was still gripping her hips as my cum ran down her ass to her pussy lips.

"Wow. I better go clean up before I go huh?"

I started moving toward the bathroom and heard her say, "Yeah. You were right, this was a much better way to say goodbye."

A while later, we said goodbye, kissed and I left for my train. When I got home a few hours later, I called her to tell her I was there safely but got her answering machine. I left a quick message saying how great the weekend was and that I would call her the next day after work.

That next day was a typical Monday where everything went to hell and I ended up working much later than usual. I called Kat around 10pm and got her machine again.

"Hey babe" I started, "Sorry to call so late, you're probably asleep, so I'll try you again tomorrow. Love you."

I tried to catch Kat in the morning before work but didn't bother leaving another message. That night, I called again and once again got her machine.

"Hey Kat. Been trying to reach you since Sunday night. Let me know if everything's ok. I'm just getting worried. Call anytime tonight, don't worry about waking me. Ok...uh, love you. Bye."

I didn't get any sleep that night as I was waiting to hear the phone ring. It never did and when my alarm went off the next morning, I was groggy and grumpy. A shower and coffee didn't help and I struggled to make it to work on time.

Mid-morning, I had a few minutes and picked up the phone in my office. I called Kat at her office and was relieved when I heard her voice.

"Good Morning, this is Katarina."

"Kat! Are you ok? I've been calling and couldn't reach you. I was getting worri...."

"Jason? You know I can't take calls at work" she interrupted.

"Babe. I was just worried when I kept calling and you weren't there."

"I can't talk. I'll call you tonight." ~click~

The rest of my day was a mixture of anger, confusion and a sense of building dread. I got back to my place and made myself dinner. I couldn't tell you what it tasted like or what I watched while I ate. The entire evening was a blur as I waited for the phone to ring. When it hadn't by 8:00, I picked up the phone and dialed her number.

"Hey, this is Kat & Lyndsey, we can't get to the phone right now, leave your message at the beep". BEEEEEEP

"Kat, it's Jason. We really need to talk. What's going on? Please, call me."

At this point, I admit I wasn't thinking rationally. I called again at 8:15 and 8:30 and 8:50 and 9:00, leaving messages each time. When I called again at 9:15, my message was interrupted by the phone picking up.

"Kat?"

"Hey Jason, it's Lyndsey. Um....Kat's not here."

"Lyndsey, I know we don't really get along, but do you know what's going on?"

"Jason, it's not my place. You need to talk to Kat."

"I KNOW! BUT SHE WON'T TAKE MY CALLS!"

"Jason. I'm so, so, sorry. But I can't say anything. I'll get a message to Kat. I'm....I'm just sorry." ~click~

I found myself staring at the receiver in my hand wondering what had just happened. I had a feeling what was going on but didn't want to believe it. I hung up the phone and felt a panic attack building up. I went to the bathroom and started splashing cold water on my face. I opened a window to let the frigid February air in as I took as many deep calming breaths as I could manage. As my pulse rate returned to normal, the phone rang.

I sprinted to the other room and picked it up.

"Hello? Kat?"

"Hey Jason. It's me." Kat's voice was quiet and flat.

"Kat. What's going on? Why haven't you been taking my calls or calling me back? Is everything ok?"

There was a pause I heard Kat take a choked breath, "I'm fine. But we need to talk. I should have said something when you were here, but I just couldn't."

"Say something about what? What's going on, Kat?" I knew what she was going to say, but I wanted to hear it.

"I've met someone else, Jason. I'm sorry."

I felt like I had been punched in the chest. I could feel the tears starting to flow.

"Who? When? But we were together all weekend. We had sex all weekend. Why bother having me come visit?"

"I meant to tell you before...but I couldn't. Then, when you got here and gave me that gift, I just couldn't. I still have feelings for you but...."

"Do you? Because if you did, you wouldn't be ripping me apart right now." I was sobbing and Kat was crying on the other end of the line. Despite all that, I could hear someone gently trying to calm her down. "Are you kidding me? Are you with him right now? What the fuck?"

"I'm sorry Jason." ~click~

February 13, 1998 -- Steel & Oak Bar, New York City

When the event for Harry ended, many of us worked our way down to the hotel bar. I was in the corner of the bar away from the entrance talking to some old college friends of mine. Rounds of shots had been purchased and we were all passed the point of buzzed and working our way toward drunk. The atmosphere was fun and festive with many of us not having seen each other in years.

Jenn had been working her way around the room and sidled up next to me at the bar. Unfortunately, she was well past drunk and working her way toward sloppy. Her speech was slurred and her eyes were unfocused. She wrapped her arm into mine and leaned on my shoulder.

"Thersh my dinner date" the words stumbled out of her mouth. "Why don't you take me upshtairs and show me that suite of yours?" I looked at the group around me. One female friend rolled her eyes in disgust. A few chuckled. My old pal Pat did a double raise of his eyebrows in encouragement. I chuckled and was deciding on whether to accept her offer or run away when the room seemed to come to a complete stop.

A flash of red caught my eye coming toward me and I saw her. It was Kat.

Now, you hear people talk about the world going to slow motion at certain times and looking back, it's 100% true. For me, everything around me stopped. There was no sound. I felt instantly sober. I locked eyes with her and felt everything from sadness, to passion, to rage flutter inside me within a nanosecond. She was dressed in a low-cut red dress that was cut just below the knee with a small slit up one side. Nude stockings covered her legs and led to a pair of red heels on her feet. Somehow I thought they were the same red heels she wore on our last weekend together.

The others in the group must have seen the look on my face and turned to see what was causing it. They were suddenly in our bubble of awkwardness...except for Jenn, who was still giggling and clinging to my arm. Pat was the first to break the moment by greeting Kat.

"Kat! You made it! I didn't think you were here!"

Kat gave him a hug and replied, "I was late and stayed in the back. I actually just flew from meetings in Raleigh. I literally changed before I left and came here straight from the airport. I dumped my bags with the bell stand and got upstairs as the speeches were happening. I was catching up with Harry & Doris after."

Kat worked her way around the group, hugging everyone. She gave Jenn a half-hug and finally ended on me.

"Hi Jason."

"Kat"

No hugs were exchanged and there was definitely a growing feeling of frigidness in the group. Kat tried again to converse with me, "I heard you up there. Your speech was very nice. I actually forgot about that story in the diner with the frozen onion rings until you brought it up."