Valentines Day Cuckold - Bianca

Story Info
Alex wants a night with Bianca, she wants time with Daddy.
845 words
3.61
4.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note:

I am trying something new this is one of five stories written from the same prompt but with different characters to explore how a story changes when you change the characters. I'd love your feedback on the concept as I have future stories in mind I would like to try with the same concept of character swapping.

Valentines Day Cuckold - Bianca

Bianca giggled like a schoolgirl as she walked out of the bedroom texting on her phone wearing a low cut pale pink dress with dark brown piping. A dark brown leather belt hugged her five foot five inch slender figure. Her voluptuous breasts threatening to explode out of the low cut dress.

Alex stood in the living area checking his watch, it had been twenty minutes since Bianca said she wanted to leave for their special date night.

Bianca walked in to the living room and with a big smile on her face, said to Alex "well, don't you like, look sooo smart in your lil grey suit sweetie."

Bianca came across as being an airhead, making out that she was just the girl next door and left school with very little in the way of qualifications. This was all very much a ruse, when in fact she had graduated top of her class in high school and University obtaining a degree in Psychology. This was all a ploy designed to trick guys in to lowering their guard and allowing her to wrap them round her finger.

Alex's eyes widened as he looked at her outfit, his cock straining in his pants. The feel of the material added to his excitement after being released from the chastity device he had been wearing for the past two weeks.

He said in an impatient tone, "babe, are you finally ready to go? We are going to be late. You said you would be ready twenty minutes ago."

Bianca giggled "sorry baby but I have been texting with Daddy, you know he doesn't like to be kept waiting and we wouldn't want to make him cross now would we?"

She added "and I like, soooo don't want to break any of his rules, that would be like, totally wrong."

Alex rolled his eyes and complained, "I really wish you wouldn't call him that." Alex took a step towards the door adding "We really need to get going, they said they won't hold the table if we don't arrive on time."

Bianca walked over to where Alex was standing. Noticing the bulge in his pants, she ran her hand over the bulge. She teased him by saying softly "I think someone really likes me calling someone else Daddy don't they, gets you all hot and sweaty doesn't it sweetie."

Alex tried to deny it saying meekly "noooo, I just wish we could spend tonight together without bringing another guy in to it."

Bianca stopped teasing and looked at Alex before saying "I am really sorry baby but Daddy says you won't be taking me to dinner tonight, Daddy wants to see me alone tonight, to give me a Valentine's Day surprise and you know what that means."

Alex moaned, he knew that Bianca was besotted by the big black guy she had been seeing and his surprise would involve them having sex, probably in the bathroom of the restaurant.

Alex protested but his voice just sounded like a whine. "I don't see why I have to live by his rules, this is our relationship here."

Bianca laughed and ignored his protest, "well, Daddy says rules are rules and like, if he wants to see me then we have to do what he says don't we?"

Alex whined more "but Bianca, it was going to be our night."

She rubbed at Alex's bulge again to tease him further "so, like, thinking about me spending time with a guy with a big black cock does nothing for you then?"

Bianca felt his cock twitch under her hand revealing his true feelings.

Alex moaned softly and tried to hump Bianca's hand, loving the attention his cock was getting. He tried to cover his feelings again and whispered "nooooooooo."

Alex groaned "I can't believe I won't get to see you in the lingerie you bought, that's just mean."

Bianca giggled, she leant closer saying "you know you wouldn't be able to control yourself if saw it hunny, even with your cage on..."

She added "only Daddy gets to see it baby as he is a real man."

Alex groaned louder, he thrusted his hips in time with Bianca's hand.

Bianca stopped rubbing and cupped his chin saying firmly "corner, now!"

Alex pleaded with Bianca in a soft but whiny voice "ppplllleeeeaaasseeeeee."

Bianca released his chin and pointed to the corner "like, move it boy!"

Alex groaned and walked to the corner of the room like a petulant child, pressing his nose to the wall. Bianca was sure she heard him huff.

Bianca laughed at his reaction and left the room switching off the light as she left the apartment.