Valentines Day Hot Tub Teen Rescue!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
454 Followers

Again: how did these sweet young ladies get to be so wise?

We wrapped each other in each other's arms, legs and bodies. We kissed each other so much we were like two creatures that could only survive though kisses. When I simply slipped inside her, it was the most natural feeling that I had ever felt with any woman, before or since.

I pinned her down to the bed, pressing her hard. I reared up and went from fucking her mightily to leaning down and attempting to kiss her all over while we made love. I kept picturing how deep I was inside her body. I ridiculously pictured the end of my penis all the way up to her tummy. As I thrust and thrust and got closer and closer, I insanely tried to kiss her belly button while I came.

I nearly threw my back out. I settled on pushing my body straight up on my arms as I stared down at her pretty face.

"I'm waiting to cum with you. Let me know and I can squeeze my cunt... I can push my whole clittie area into you."

That was too much. "Cumming cumming fucking cumming," I shouted. That sweet girl instantly responded. Her entire lower body became a gyrating sex machine. I roared as I came, I was sweating and crying. I could not stop thrusting into her--until I had to--I cursed my masculine body, incapable of sustaining the endless orgasm I so craved.

I collapsed on top of her. She kissed my shoulder and stroked my back. "I came with you. You probably didn't know it: I make little kitty cat noises when I come."

I was still crying and I really didn't know why. "I love you my sweet girl... my sweet girl!"

My second attempt at sleep after Maddie cleaned herself up in my bathroom. I begged her to stay with me, to fall asleep naked in my arms, but she was thinking of her friend.

"What if she wakes up and I'm not there? Who's gonna hold her tight and kiss away her silly tears and her nighttime fears until she goes back to sleep?"

I watched her pale nude figure through my window as she walked through the walkway. Do I have to say it? I collapsed in bed again.

My second pee-time of the night was 4:33. Ah, I thought, as I drained the lizard, I could picture my doctor shaking his graying head. I climbed back into bed under all of the sheets and blankets. A warm, naked female body was next to me. She rolled on top of me.

"Hi." It was Riley.

"Holy shit," I said.

"Did I scare you?" she laughed.

"Kind of... I felt a body, and I was so glad it was female... and alive!"

"Oh: I'm very much alive." She kneeled up over me, the sheets and the blanket still over her shoulders as if she had formed a nice little tent.

"We didn't... I didn't treat you right! You rescued us, you took us in... and then we used you."

I opened my mouth in protest and she put her hand over it. "Oh shush! When a naked girl is talking and apologizing, just shush! We naked girls are in charge; we have the ultimate rights!"

I nodded sagely. At 4:37 a.m., everything that she said made perfect sense.

"I liked riding you... I really liked it! But I want to finish what I started." She put her hand around my penis, she cupped my scrotum. "You're not getting hard!"

"Umm... I may have--"

"Oh, I understand. You probably started touching yourself as soon as you left us." Riley scooted herself down. She giggled as the covers fell over her and I had to lift them up to play peekaboo. She took me, cock in hand, and started planting soft wet kisses all over my penis and my scrotum. "I'll get you hard again."

"Oh Riley," I sighed.

She looked up. "What part of 'shush' did you not understand? Don't make me come up there!" And then she went back to orally loving my cock.

I got surprisingly hard in a short time. Was this all I needed, to hang out with naked teens? Riley went back to kneeling. She was licking her lips. "I am determined to lower myself right onto you, feeling my way with my body and not using my hands. My whole..."

She broke off, trying to find the words.

"My whole body is primed and ready for your penis. I can taste your funkiness in my mouth, and my... my... all my sex stuff between my legs is all out and thick and dripping."

Riley looked down at me.

"I've never ridden a guy like this before, but this is going to be the sweetest, most natural fuck ever."

It was. We never unlocked our eyes as they were locked onto each other. My overworked penis rose to the occasion as if it had suddenly been enrolled in some kind of advanced sexual training.

Riley breathed out and her body enveloped me. Inside her was the only place I wanted to be, the only place I could be. I didn't even want to cum again, I just wanted to enjoy the feel of her exceptionally tight, finely muscled vagina.

Riley was having none of that. She started a slow bounce. "Don't do anything--don't even move! I am taking complete control."

Oh my god I loved her too!

She so expertly bounced faster and faster. She squeezed me at just the right times. I reached up and played with her breasts as if they were bouncy toys with little red dials.

Riley glared down. "I told you not to move." She looked and noticed how hard her nipples were getting. "But I guess I'll allow it."

Faster and faster and how could my penis be this long and this hard again? Riley was impressed. "It must be because you already came. Oh my goodness: you're lasting forever!"

"I want to fill you up my sweet girl. Oh god I want to fill you up!"

Riley leaned forward. No more shushes. "I'm leaning into you to rub myself against you. Let's cum real hard together."

Lifting my ass off the bed and grabbing her. I couldn't help myself. "Love you love you love you!" I couldn't help that either. As I came, as I saw Riley's face scrunch up, her eyes closed, her mouth wide open, her tongue hanging out, I had the strangest notion that these little sweeties were here to start to heal me, maybe from the inside out. Riley opened her eyes in amazement as I continued to cum.

"I love you too," she said. "I love you too."

I woke with a start after eight. I smelled coffee and... pancakes? I found my robe from last night and went down to my kitchen. Both of my sweeties were there in their robes, fussing over a frying pan.

"Oh hi!" Maddie exclaimed. "We were trying to make heart-shaped pancakes."

Riley frowned. "I'm taking pre-med, and... they look more like real human hearts!"

I hugged them both. "You didn't have to do this!"

They both shook their pretty heads. "You're so silly," said Maddie.

"I wonder if he's always this silly," added Riley.

After we were done with breakfast, the girls stood up and exchanged glances. "We did not forget what day it was," Madison told me.

They dropped their robes. They were naked. They both had red lipstick hearts around their belly buttons.

"Happy Valentines Day!" they said in unison.

"Oh girls." Why oh why was I getting so emotional? I covered by asking "Why around your belly buttons?"

They looked at each other. "We talked," Riley said. "We compared notes. And we don't remember that you ever got around to kissing us there."

"Come here you silly" that was all I could get out. I smothered my face in their bellies. I tickled them with the stubble on my face.

I thought we were done. Another shared look, more giggles, and they both whirled around. And there were four more lipstick hearts, one on each of their butt cheeks.

"Oh come on," I fake protested. "I'm sure I kissed your asses!"

Heads over bare shoulders. "Oh no," Maddie replied. "We compared notes--you were quite the active guy!--but no; no ass-kissing noted or remembered."

I had to laugh. "I really do love both of you. I'm not sure who saved whose life! Come back here!" More giggles and wiggles as I kissed each of their soft sweet cheeks, over and over again.

Both girls dressed in their micro-minis, one lacking a high heel, so she had to sit there looking silly in flip-flops. We were so close together and holding hands so tightly. We were sitting on a loveseat with a view of my circular driveway waiting for their "cover" friend.

Riley explained. "She covers for both or either of us when we're seeing a guy--but we don't want our parents to know." She glanced at Maddie. "We're gonna need our cover girl a lot in the next few months."

I gave them a quizzical look.

"We want to be your girlfriends... for a while." Maddie explained. "We talked and we both love you, and we don't think we're quite done with you yet. We can get away most weekends 'cause we're always shopping. You won't hafta really buy us stuff all the time... just lingerie, occasionally. We can spend most of our time here..."

Riley jumped in and put her hand on my knee. "We wandered around while you were sleeping.... I guess we wore you out! This place is incredible: a movie room, a game room, and seven bedrooms?? We want to make love in all seven!"

"And the outside!" that was Maddie. "This weather sucks but you have a garden, winding paths into the woods... Your backyard is the ten times the size of most people's houses!"

"Until June," Riley was suddenly serious. "We all have vacations and commitments and so much other shit then." She squeezed my knee tighter. "And we all need to find boyfriends/girlfriends closer to our own age!"

Maddie seemed thoughtful. "Maybe not EXACTLY our own age. I'm starting to get into older guys, and something tells me that you might like younger girls..."

Their friend pulled up and we hugged and kissed and I happily but also quite seriously accepted their offer. We were officially boyfriend and girlfriends... until June.

The weather continued to suck throughout February but we got together naked every weekend. We played games in the game room and made up penalties for the loser(s) that usually involved spankings and placing fingers in naughty places. We watched my favorite erotic movies cuddling naked. The girls would tease me when they saw how hard I got when certain actresses did nude scenes. And we did make love in all seven bedrooms.

Finally Spring was here and we added naughty nude hide-and-seek as a new game in my garden. We hiked the path through the woods to--surprise!--a pond with a closed-up boathouse. I insisted--despite being kissed and rubbed all over naked--that I was saving the boat for our last June weekend.

The girls loved exploring the woods. Despite my warnings of snakes and poison ivy, my two brave nudes ventured off the path frequently. They found a little clearing one sunny afternoon. I laid out their fluffy towels that we carried everywhere and they sprawled out, naked.

That day, they were both feeling so relaxed and so sensual, they both opened up their bodies to the feeling of the sun and the breeze on their genitals... and more. I knelt between them, hard beyond raging hard, as they pulled bottom cheeks and bottom lips open and pushed back hoods and compared how totally exposing themselves to nature felt.

Finally they took pity on me. I thrust into one girl: one-two-three, then pulled out and drilled into another. I alternately fucked one as I sucked the other. By the time all three of us were done, we were all sweat-soaked, boy and girl cum-soaked, sticky messes.

We did do a few lingerie shopping excursions. On one of the last ones, everything clicked. Their "friend of a friend" who managed the place was there. She was an adorable little cuddly, slightly chubby cutie. When she saw me, I thought she was going to eat me right there. Lin gave us all the run of the store. Soon, the girls were openly changing into various baby dolls, nighties, and even more adult items right out in the open, in the back of the shop.

Whenever I noticed a solitary male wandering nervously around, I asked if he could help me with something. I led him to the back and told him that these two scantily-clad cuties were my daughter and her friend. I didn't feel comfortable staring at my daughter this way: could he help pick out some appropriately sexy slumber party outfits?

The girls would play their parts, giggling and even blushing. At first, they would turn around and only display their naked bottoms to their astounded audience. After a while, they would act a lot more relaxed and would take panties off--trying new ones on--practically right in front of him.

"Uhhh... which one is your daughter?" they would occasionally ask.

"Oh! The pretty one with the long brown hair!"

"Oh."

Last day of our time together in June. We walked so closely together, arms around each other, until I opened up the boathouse and unveiled my surprise: a paddle boat, left from the prior owner who used it to entertain his grandkids.

We pulled it out together and launched it into the pond. There were long "seats" that were just boards on either side. Now they understood why I had carried a little pillow under my arm. The girls took turns using the pillow for their head, or my lap. We lazed and dozed naked and all stretched out in the sunshine.

It started to get cool. The sun was lowering.

"One last time," Riley said.

"Right here," Maddie concluded.

There wasn't a lot of room--except in the bottom of the boat. Maddie was on the left, with her right leg up on the seat... nicely open, I have to say. Riley squished in ass-to-ass next to her, her left leg up on the seat.

I knelt between them. "I have never... and probably never will again--see a sight so beautiful."

We were all getting emotional--as usual. I had to put a stop to that. I announced that I was going to attempt the impossible: as I went thrusting into each girl, once I felt myself cumming--I would pull out and also make a deposit in girl number two.

Maddie said "That's impossible!"

"Try me."

And they did. Oh: the bottom of that boat was hard to kneel on; my girls were so special to put up with me and put their bare asses down there. One-two-three thrusts into each sweet open cunt; repeat.

It didn't take that long. I do believe my actions were literally rocking the boat, and that rocking motion made us all insane.

I knew I was cumming and it would have been my fourth repeat thrust into Riley. I kept my eyes open until I felt the flow.

"Maddie! Grab me and stuff me in!"

What a good girl! Her hand was on me instantly and her winking pussy was so open. I kept cumming through the transition, but I did pump my last hot liquids into Maddie.

We all sat up, sticky sweaty and amazed. "We did it! We did it!" We were all shouting. I think we scared away all the birds in the area and at least one poor little deer.

Almost Valentines again. Lin and I are still good; we continue to have a near "grown-up" relationship... but not too grown-up. Maddie and Riley still appear from time to time--always together. Can I talk about the things I do with three ladies who love each other--as much as they love me? Not now.

Now I'm nearly two years sober and nearly one year into the sequel to my bestseller--the sequel I swore I would never debase myself to do. I wrote up and fictionalized just some of my recent adventures... and I received an advance that will let me keep the house--for now.

I walk a familiar path as if on pilgrimage: the carport, the walkway, the hot tub; the garden, the woods path, the pond. We all have our unique paths to healing... my path began during the last of the many "Storm(s) of the Century," with two drenched teenage would-be lingerie models. Without them, I would have never met Lin.

I look at my watch and I have to get ready. Lin will be here in less than hour; even the thought of her proximal arrival makes my heart beat like a teenager. 'Like a teenager'... those two reopened that feeling inside me.

I hope and I pray that I will never lose that feeling.

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
454 Followers
12