Valentine's Day Mix-up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, her entire torn panties come completely off, showing me that pussy. I hold them in my hand between us, surprised that I could do such a thing. She looks down at them as well, seeing the remains of what she was wearing with wide eyes. Unable to help myself, I put her torn panties in my back pocket to keep as trophy of all this.

Now I look between her legs. Like a good girl, she stays with her hands up as I take a good look, seeing that she is completely shaved. Again I'm nearly overtaken by a wave of arousal at seeing her sex. Sure, I've seen it before, been in it before actually, but it looks new to me.

"Turn around," I order now, thanking that it is so dark that my tenting pants can't be seen. I'm not sure why, but I am super turned on at the moment. I knew I was going to have sex so I was already turned on, but for some reason this is sending me to the moon. Can't remember the last time I felt like this.

She turns around, to which I grab her shirt and broken bra and make her slide them down her arms. Now she is completely naked. And now...I can see her bare ass. It's a bit large, not that I mind. I don't mind at all.

"Walk," I order, going so far as to push her between her shoulders with the fake gun. She walks with her hands up, looking so very beautiful. It's such a beautiful sight that I can't get rid of the smile I have. Oh, what a Valentine's day this is.

I pause and look around. This is a sewing room of sorts. There's a lot of stuff in here, not that I'm looking to use any of it. I'm looking for a place to tie her hands. Only it's so dark that I can't really see too good. I would turn on the light, but it'll destroy the mood.

Then I see it. On the top of a closed door in back is a hook thing. Not sure what it is called, but it's long and has holes on it as it is meant for people to hang hangers/clothes from it. That's what I'll use. Should be strong enough. Hopefully.

"Move," I tell Melissa as I point her in the correct direction with the gun. A moment later she's facing the door of what I guess is a closet, her hands still high up. She hasn't said a word at all, which is surprising. I thought she would play along, saying something like, "Please don't do this." But no. quiet as can be. I have a feeling she is very much loving this.

"Hands up," I order, putting the gun into my back waistband. Now I grab and open the small bag that hangs off my shoulder. There I pull out a pair of fuzzy handcuffs, which have a rope connected to the chain. Sadly, this was the only pair of handcuffs the porn-store had. Seems V-day is their busy day so it was this or nothing.

She lifts her hands up, going so far as to put her wrists together as if knowing what I'm going to do. I quickly move the open cuffs forward, snapping them on both of her wrists at the same time. Then I grab the rope and toss it over the hook over the door. There I pull on the rope to make her arms stretch upward. Now looking helpless, I then tie it off in a knot.

Melissa is now stretched out, making her look even sexier. At times she moves to her tiptoes as she struggles with the way she is cuffed. Yet she still doesn't say anything. Just stands there, naked and like an object with her tits, pussy and ass on display for me.

I grab a long scrap of fabric she has laying on a nearby table. It's like 3 inches by 20 inches and made of red cloth. Taking it, I use it to blindfold her, as I want this to be intense for her. For her to have no clue what is going to happen next. For her to feel the fear of knowing she's not in control.

To add to this, I pull on the hairband, making it go into her mouth like a gag. Then I tie a knot in it on the backside of her head, forcing it to press against her mouth. Boom. Instant gag.

"Better," I say, then open hand smack her ass. She yelps out to this with a high-pitched yelp and even moves forward with the blow. Her yelp is one more of shock, but I think she likes it, so I smack her big ass again. And again. I even start to laugh as she whimpers from these smacks as I know it must start to sting.

Next I spin her around so I can see her front...and those tits. Once again just seeing them makes me feel harder than steel. Her breasts are just so...awesome.

Eagerly, I grab her right breast and squeeze. Then my mouth finds her hard nipple, which I suck on. I flick my tongue over it all while mauling the huge thing with my hand. And all she can do is moan and whimper as I am as rough as I want to be. And I am rough. Rough enough that I'm sure there will be bruises.

When I move to her right tit, my hand moves between her legs. There I cup her womanhood, where I can feel heat coming from it. My fingers probe and prod her flower, but ultimately I find that she is extremely wet. This makes it easier to tease her by dipping my fingers inside her over and over.

Only, I feel like teasing and torturing her, so I press two fingers on her clit. I press hard too as I rub to the left and right. I press even harder as I keep going, and she starts to squirm. Her body trembles and she non-stop whimpers as if wanting me to stop.

"Keep those fucking legs spread," I warn as she inches them closed. At my words she spreads her legs nice and wide, giving me complete access to do as I please down there. And at this, I rub even faster to make her start to moan loudly nonstop. I make her to be rough on her clit as well.

She clearly has an orgasm from this as I don't stop. Her moans get very loud, even with the gag and her body does a very bad dance as she feels the orgasm. Of course, I don't stop rubbing her. I keep rubbing that clit of hers as she cums, liking that she can't stop me as I force her to cum. I think this makes her orgasm even more intense as she makes some pretty hardcore sounds. Some of which I've never heard a woman make before.

"You cum? Huh? Did you just cum from a stranger playing with your clit? Huh?" I taunt in what I hope is a tough man voice as I let go of her clit. Only to accent what I'm saying, I playfully slap at her huge breasts. Every other word I slap one to watch it jiggle and swing, to which she yelps that high pitch moaning-yelp.

Now unable to help it due to the way she looks and act, I undo my pants. When I pull them down, my cock springs out almost like it's a rocket going to outer space. It's very hard at the moment, harder than I can ever remember it. And for some reason, her not being able to see me do this makes it even hotter.

Moving forward, I lower myself then press against the front of her body. When I do, she whimpers and even tries to say something. She tries to say a lot of things, but as none of it is the safe word, I don't stop.

So I grab hold of my cock and press it between her legs. I tap it on her clit over and pver, then move it over her slit a few times, rubbing it up and down her. Feeling more powerful than ever before, I shove my cock in her. Normally I'm nice and kind and try to start gentle during sex, but not this time. Once I feel I'm inside, I thrust for all I'm worth to shove it deep inside. Just jam my cock as deep and far as it can go inside of her.

She tenses up while going quiet, as if shocked or stunned. Chuckling at this, I grab her left leg and lift so I have better leverage. And then I start to fuck her. My hips pound into her like a jackhammer, forcing my manhood to push her apart as I enter. I fuck her pressed up against the door, with me doing my best to ram her hard enough to move her up and down to have her bounce off my cock.

Each thrust she yelps out in a pained yet pleasurable manner. She is so damn wet that I know she must be loving each and every move I make. So I am very rough with her. I ram into her at full force, making her thick body bounce each time. Even her tits start to bounce wildly, which looks very good on her. Good enough that I reach over to take one in my mouth.

As I fuck her, I hear her cum again. Not just hear, but feel it as her womanhood grips my cock in a way I've never felt before. It tightens like it is being electrocuted, but only for a few seconds. It's in those seconds that she screams like she's dying. She is so loud and wild that I begin to get scared a neighbor will hear. It sounds like the most intense and confusing orgasm she has ever had.

Panting, I feel myself getting close. Not sure why I've lasted so long as a good ten minutes have past, but I have. So I decide to treat myself. It is Valentine's after all. I decide to do something that we didn't talk about, but I've always wanted to do.

I reach up and untie the rope from her handcuffs. I thought for sure I did a hard knot on this, but as it comes apart with just a touch, I know I didn't. But at least I can tell myself it's because of all of her movements.

With her arms free, I remove my cock from her and then grab the handcuffs. I pull down on them so she lowers her hands. But I keep pulling, telling her without words to kneel. She doesn't understand at first, or at least I don't think she does. But I keep pulling and she sinks down, struggling just a bit.

I put my cock right on her cheek. Then I slap her with it. Doing this sends a jolt of power over me like I've never felt before. Never have I been so crude or sexually demeaning. To do what I am doing is so humiliating and demeaning, which is why I've never done it to anyone. But now I moan as I slap her with my cock over and over.

In heaven, I move my cock to her lips. I'm made to remove the waistband hairband that I've gagged her with, to which a lot of drool comes out. Now her mouth is open and free.

But when I go to put my cock to her lips again, she closes up. Keeps her lips tight. I rub my manhood over her lips while she does this to play along. I press harder on her lips now to get her to open up, but she doesn't. She actually pulls her head back as if trying to get away.

"My cock or the gun. You are going to suck one of them," I growl in a much meaner tone than I mean to have. They just sort of come out of me without much thought.

These seem to be the magic words as she gets a defeated expression, even if she is still blindfolded. It's here that I see she doesn't really look like Melissa any longer. Like the extra weight changed her features. But I wave this away as after all, she is blindfolded and it's dark in here.

She timidly opens her mouth, and I put my cock in. At first I thrust over her lips, loving how it feels to be in her mouth. My hips move slowly back and forth, thrusting into her mouth.

At first she keeps her mouth open so my cock only rubs over her tongue. But she does close her lips around me, allowing me to feel how inviting her mouth is. I keep on thrusting, now feeling my cock slide over those soft lips.

After a bit of doing this, she starts to suck on her own. She gets fully into it, bobbing her head up and down my shaft harder and faster. The way she does it is really good, which makes me think that she believes the better she does, the faster I'll cum and that this will be over. She's so good I stop thrusting and let her work.

It takes her talented mouth just about a minute before I cum. Only it happens really fast and I'm not able to pull out in time. Cum shoots out, and finds its way to the back of her mouth as she is still blowing me.

Making a goofy sound as it is so intense, I leave my cock in her mouth. I allow my seed to shoot in powerful streams, going deep in her mouth. As I am so deep, I can feel as she swallows, taking my cum into her stomach. My guess is that she swallows in reaction, but doesn't matter. She is swallowing my cum.

"Damn that was good," I say as I pull my cock out of her mouth once I finish cumming. Feeling more than spent, I put my cock back in my pants, thinking that no sex will ever feel that hot. That this has been the best Valentine's day ever.

"Alright, come on," I say, grabbing her under the arm to help her up. I'm not sure if she wants more, but I doubt I can give more. I decide that she must be pretty tired as well as she's cummed a few times too. So it's best to do the end part that we agreed to. To leave her how she requested I leave her. Only I make her put her cuffed hands on top of her head as I like the look of her like this. Truth be told, I love the way those tits of her jiggle and bounce with every move she makes.

And so, I make her walk naked through her house as if showing off how I fucked her. I'm made to guide her as I don't take off the blindfold. This is rather fun as I keep slapping her ass and making comments to her as she walks. Mostly rude and crude comments, such as I'm going to fuck her all night long and murder her pussy.

The stairs take a while to go down as we go slow. But in the end, I get her down. Then I guide her towards the back door.

Melissa requested that whenever I am done, I tie her on her back porch. I thought this was a bit much as some neighbor could see, but she said she really would like it. That it would hit a public itch of hers. I agreed to it, but said I would tie a weak knot so she could break free easy. That way, if someone saw and tried to do something, she would be able to get free and run back in the house.

When I open the back door, she freaks. Damn near runs off. If I wasn't able to grab a handful of her hair, I have a feeling she would have darted to her bedroom and locked the door. But since I was able to get her hair, she only gets a few steps before I force her to stop.

"Please, stop! NO more! No more!" Melissa begs as I pull her outside by the hair. Only, that's not Melissa's voice. Melissa doesn't have a latin accent.

Several things happen at once as I pull her to the middle of her backyard porch. One, I get a look at her face due to the solar lights she has in the backyard. Two, there's a loud whimper and a woman saying, "STOP!" from next door. And third, I realize that this woman isn't Melissa. Even with the blindfold on, I can see she's someone else. This is some other woman and not Melissa.

"Oh shit," I gasp as cold fear rushes over me. The knowledge that I've just forced some random lady hits me, making me feel like I'm going to go to the electric chair.

Hearing another yell, I turn to look at the neighboring house. As the porch I am on is higher up, I can actually see into this neighbor's backyard. They too have a porch in the backyard, which is also lit up good thanks to the outdoor lighting.

"Melissa?" I ask, as I see the strangest sight. And that's saying something after all that I've seen and witnessed tonight. Melissa, my would-be date, is next door on the back porch, only she's naked. Not just naked but her hands are tied behind her back...and her boobs are tied too. Tied tight in a way that looks very uncomfortable.

She's being led by the woman I saw walking earlier, but by a leash made of rope. I can tell just by the quick glance that Melissa looks tired, as if she's been through a lot tonight.

Both of the women next door look at me. For a moment it is like a Tarantino movie as we all just stop and look, as if about to have a gunfight. Even time seems to stop.

"John?" Melissa asks, confused. I stare at her, not because she is naked, not because she is outside and tied up, but because she is supposed to be the thick girl that I just forced into sex. She's not supposed to be over there, but here, right next to me. Why isn't she the thick woman?

"Rebecca?" The tall woman next door asks, looking at the thick girl still standing next to me. At the sound of her name, she perks up, much like a cat that smells something good. Still blindfolded, she looks about as if able to sense the woman, still naked as can be.

"Lucia?!" My victim exclaims, excited to hear this woman's voice. To this I take a deep breath. I think everyone else does the same because no one says a word. Everyone gets really quiet, no doubt trying to think of how they are going to explain what's happened.

Melissa's Story

I stretch out as I let the drink do its bit. I had a margarita not to long ago in hopes it would calm me down for tonight. I shouldn't say calm me down as I'm not nervous. Don't know what I am. I guess just feeling awkward about the entire thing.

But I smile wide as I think of the fun we will have. Tonight is Valentine's day after all! Oh, how I love this day. You would think after 2 painful divorces I would hate the day, but I love it. And I lucked out this year. Found what I think will be the perfect date.

I'm visiting my hometown to housesit for my parents as they go off on their own romantic story. Well, I came for many reasons, such as wanting to visit with my parents as I rarely see them in person, not to mention catch up with many of my old friends that still live here.

I then saw my old high school crush online. Whenever I am on Facebook, I see John but never reach out. It's sort of embarrassing to do so, you know? When you are young like 21, catching up is so great because you are doing so much cool stuff. When you are close to 40 like me, it's talking about failed marriages and the job you hate. Catching up can be painful.

John is a great guy. He always has been. Sure, he has faults, but he thinks of others before himself. Not to mention he is a great listener. We even dated for a really long time back in the day. And best of all, he didn't have plans for tonight.

As John is a good friend, I feel I can share more with him. So when I reached out to him, I knew I would be sharing more emotions than I've felt in a long time. Sure enough, that's what happened. We got to talking and like a waterfall it all came out. But damn, did I feel good. We talked for close to 8 hours straight.

In any case, I asked him what he was doing on Valentine's Day, and he admitted nothing. So I proposed that we do something. Only I didn't want to go on a date, or rather a typical date because this would be more like a one-night stand because I'm going to leave in a few days, and didn't want to give him the wrong idea. He was open to it, mainly because we know each other so well. Not much the other hasn't seen of the other after all the stuff we've done.

I wanted this Valentine's to be different. The world seems to have gone to hell recently, so I wanted to experience something I never have before. You know, to live. To feel young. To feel sexy. So I suggested we do something really kinky. Super kinky. Super extra kinky. Super extra mega kinky.

I can admit, with my head held high, that I suggested he rape me. Now, it's not really rape. It's pretending to roleplay such a scene. I forget the PC term for it, but it's all acting and roleplay. He would pretend to be the evil man that forces me to have sex while I would be the helpless woman instead of the one that just 6 months ago kneed a robber in the balls for trying to take my purse.

Now that I've had, I admit, 2 margaritas, I'm ready. Ready to have such a dark, fun roleplay experience. I gave him directions and left the back door open. Any moment he's going to come in, wave a weapon around and make me do horrible, wonderful things. Things that I would never do otherwise. Well, things I wouldn't freely admit to doing anyway.

Excited, I move to the window in my living room to look out at the street. He should be here any moment. I've on purpose kept the curtains closed so no one can see what happens. Not to mention I wouldn't want the police to be called because a neighbor thinks I am really being forced, just for them to learn it was roleplay.

Looking out I see a dark figure walking into my neighbor's Rebecca's house. The person looks about as if checking no one is around. Have to admit, the person looks good, body wise. Looks strong. Like he could show her a good night. Seems my neighbor Rebecca has a Valentine's date too.

"Is that John?" I ask out loud when I take a better look at the man in my neighbor's yard. It sure looks like him. John always had a unique walk where he would go to his tiptoes when he starts walking but then evens out as he goes. But why would he go to her house? Did he mix up the houses?