Valentine's Day Mix-up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-When did you get that?" She asks suddenly and then points at a small tattoo on my right shoulder. It's a small tattoo, one of a flower, and I got it once when I got blackout drunk. I look at it, but don't say anything as I can't thanks to a mask. I'm surprised she didn't see it earlier, but it was pretty dark in the living room.

"Re-Rebecca is a-a-allergic to ink. She can't get tattoos," the woman says very seriously. She says this but I think she's talking to herself and not me.

My own face furrows at this. Rebecca? Did she say Rebecca? Like my neighbor? Does she mean my neighbor?

The woman keeps looking confused. Her eyes get a far-away look to them, as if not really seeing anything any longer. But she does turn around and open the back door.

Grabbing my leash she pulls to make me walk out the door and onto my back porch. I step out, feeling the night air on my naked body. The moment I feel this, a warm tingle moves over me as I do love how this feels. To be not just naked out here, but tied up and like this. To be shown as helpless to another.

The woman suddenly turns back to me and yanks off the mask. She fights with it since is was pressing so hard against my face. When she does, my face is clearly seen and my hair goes everywhere.

Her face goes pale as a look of horror moves over her. You might think I just turned into a horror movie monster from the way she looks at me. She keeps staring at me until we both hear the sound of another door opening.

Turning, I look to see my nextdoor neighbor has gone outside as well. Only...she's naked. Rebecca is naked and handcuffed, her thick body on full display while wearing a blindfold. And then I see John walk behind her, clearly leading her out. It's John, even if he's wearing a ski mask. I can tell like I did before.

"John?" I ask, confused as to what is going on. I look at him and then at Rebecca, not sure what in the world is happening. Poor Rebecca looks tired and weak, as if she had the best sex ever.

"Rebecca?" My rapist asks, but says it while staring at my neighbor. Rebecca comes to life at this, trying to turn and look for the owner of the voice even with a blindfold on. It's clear the two of them know each other.

"Lucia?" Rebecca asks in her accented voice, happy to hear her friend. Only as she keeps trying to look for her, she makes her breasts jiggle, to which John stares. Only I don't think he sees them. He seems to be in a horrified state, like he just made a deal with the devil. It's the same sort of look my own rapist is wearing.

"D-D-D-D-Did..." I stammer out, not wanting to believe what I'm about to ask. I have a feeling I know what happened. If I'm right, it is one of the biggest cock-ups of all time. One that is messed up on many levels.

When I start, everyone looks at me. Oddly, being naked doesn't bother me, even if they all can see my naked body. I don't even care that my breasts are still tied and have turned a darker shade.

"Did...I mean, were you....you two...were you two trying to have a non-consent sort of fantasy roleplay?" I ask my rapist and neighbor. Neither says anything nor do they move. But then after a few long moments, my rapist does start to nod her head to answer. I just nod once to show I understand.

The four of us stay like this, with none of us knowing what to do now that we know the truth. My neighbor and I both had the same fantasy. Yet our partners went to the wrong house.

Feeling like I'm in the twilight zone, I chuckle. Well, I guess we both got what we wanted. I doubt I'll ever have an orgasm as great as I did tonight.

Finally poor John pulls off the blindfold from Rebecca so she can at least see. From the looks of it, she looks like she had the same sort of night I did. A lot of pain, humiliation and the best orgasms of her life.

I keep chuckling as everything seems so funny now. On the other side of the fence, I hear Rebecca start to chuckle as well, the two of us naked and fucked by each other's partner. Soon John and Lucia join in, catching our madness.

"Ummm. Happy Valentine's Day?" John offers to everyone.