Valentine's Day Mix-up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck?!" I exclaim when something is put over my head. My first horrified thought is that it is a plastic bag and that I'm about to be murdered. But then I notice that once it is stopped being pulled down, I can see. But the thing is really tight against my face, pressing on it hard.

Freaking out, I try to back up while swinging my arms as I can see through the eye holes of whatever is on me. Only the person behind me grabs my arm and sort of whips me around to make me dizzy. She literally spins me around several times to do this, stunning me as I can't see to find my footing. The next thing I know, there's something around my neck. Something tight.

Fear makes me stop moving as I try to regain my composure. As fate would have it, I get a glance of myself in the small mirror that's on the wall. That's when I see there's a gimp mask on me. You know one of those black masks with eye holes, nose holes and a zipper for the mouth. One has been put on me, covering my face completely in what I think is latex. It presses and stretches against my face, making my mouth feel trapped closed.

And to complete the outfit, thick rope has been tied around my neck like a fucking leash. It's smooth, thick black rope, but rope all the same. Rope that looks like it could very easily kill me.

"Who the fuck are you?!" I try to exclaim when I don't see John in front of me, but a woman. A tall woman. She's dressed all in black and has a short haircut. And damn, she's cut. Her entire body looks to be one damn muscle showing she must work out.

The woman then pulls on the rope and the leash that goes to neck is then tightened, scaring me. Not just tightened, but pulled...upward. Panic nearly sets in, but then I see what's happening. She's tied the end of the leash to the light fixture overhead. Just threw the other end over the fixture and tied it like a fucking magician. Made it so I can't move or have it choke me.

"Who the fuck are you?!" I repeat, scared and upset. Only now I understand that she can't understand me. The damn mask is so damn tight that it makes it hard to move my lips, thus making nothing but garbled muffled sounds come out.

"Time to steal such a beautiful pussy," the woman says with a very thick latin sounding accent. She then proceeds to lick her lips as if hungry.

This wasn't what I was expecting her to say. And because of that, I take off running. I forget about the leash, about the mask, about everything and run. If I could talk, I would scream out "OH HELL NO."

I make about 3 steps before she tackles me. Just slams into me from behind and the next thing I know, I'm face down on the ground with her on top. I struggle with all my might, but she is easily able to grab my hands and force them behind me. She's just so damn strong.

I beg her to stop. I try to say how I'm not lesbian. I say how I can give her money. But even if I could be heard, I don't think she would care as she ties my wrists tight behind my back. Then she ties my elbows too, making me have to arch my back. And then, I think to show how she is in control, she grabs my ass and squeezes while laughing.

After this, I'm stood up, feeling scared and helpless. Never have I felt like this before. Completely helpless to a crazy woman. And help me, I think I'm even more turned on for this reason. I know I was planning on this very thing to happen to me today, but not by a woman!

She stands in front of me, looking at me like I'm a prize she's won. I on the other hand, stand shaking as my chest is pushed forward thanks to her tying my elbows. As I was trying to be cute for John, all I'm wearing is a t-shirt and pajama bottoms, nothing else. So at the moment it shows that I have no bra on at all, and my nipples are hard.

"Seems I'm going to get lucky for Valentine's," the woman says with a smile while running a single finger over my chest. That finger moves to my right nipple, revealing she notices my hard nipples too. When she rubs her finger on it, I whimper and try to turn away.

She then reaches forward to grab the collar of my t-shirt. With ease, she tears at it, ripping it apart. Just tears the collar as if it was nothing to show off her strength.

I protest as my shirt is ripped all the way down the front. In about 0.005 seconds, my bare breasts come swinging and bouncing about for the crazy woman. Yet I stay as still as possible, allowing my tits to swing about until they stop.

I know she could really hurt me if she wanted. A single punch from her would probably give me a concussion. Hell, she could very easily strangle me if she wanted. That sort of makes you not want to piss her off.

It's with that in mind I stay standing as my breasts are on full view for her. Then, to show her power over me, she grabs the remains of my shirt on my shoulders, and yanks them down to make me completely topless now. Once again, my breasts jiggle and sway lightly for her at this.

"Nice. Very nice," she tells me as she examines my breasts. If I could talk and be heard, I may make a crack about my breasts being bigger than hers, but I have a feeling that would be bad for my health. Instead I stay quiet as she gets closer and closer to my chest, making me shiver with fear.

She brings her hands towards my breasts, to which I whimper. Then she begins to run her fingers over my nipples, gently. Runs each finger over my breasts, over and over, teasing my already hard nipples. She does it with her hand turned palm side up, and then again palm side down.

For some reason, this drives me wild. Maybe because I have to stand here and let her do it to me instead of running away. Maybe because she's a woman doing it to me. Or maybe I was just so aroused that my body hasn't caught up to the fact that I'm in danger. Whatever the reason, this feels great.

My eyes widen as she brings her mouth forward and licks my right nipple. Just runs the flat of her tongue over it like it is a piece of candy. When she does this, I feel every bump on her rough tongue as it sends electricity over my nipple. Then she does it again, only slower.

Now she sucks on my nipple, only she's extremely hard. Sucks it like she's wanting my entire boob in her mouth. It's so painful that I cry out and go to my tiptoes, not that she cares. She sucks so hard on it, I know there's going to be a mark.

I twitch and jerk now as she flicks her tongue over my nipple in a super-fast motion. It feels amazingly good, but also feels more humiliating than I thought possible. Never have my boobs felt like helpless objects for someone to do as they wish. And she is being so rough with them, treating them like toys for her.

"Oh come on!" I try to say as she starts the entire process over, but this time with my other nipple. She can't understand me, but she knows what I'm saying as she laughs. Again I stand there as she grabs my breast and slaps it against her face while laughing. As she does this, she looks up at me, making sure I see all of it. It sends a very hot yet disturbing emotion over me.

"Got a surprise for you. Gonna teach you a lesson you won't forget," she tells me after mauling my breast for a few minutes. She added something new as she bit my nipple and pulled on it, just to see my reaction as my poor boob stretched.

The woman reaches for a bag that I didn't know was there. It's a backpack that's propped up against my coffee table. She grabs it, opens it, and pulls something from it.

It's rope. Black rope. The same rope that's tied around my neck. I watch as she unravels a good length of it. As she does, I try to think what in the world she's going to do with it. I find I don't really want to know that answer.

I do get the answer, which both terrifies me as well as excites me. She's wrapped a loop around my right breast and tightened it. Then she does the same to my left boob. Slowly and carefully, she wraps the rope around my breasts, tightening it every few seconds before looping it to the other breast.

She's tying my boobs. I don't believe it. Sure, I've seen it done before, but never considered doing it myself. Seemed, well, painful and stupid. And I was right. It is very painful and uncomfortable. Already my poor breasts seem to throb as the circulation is cut off. Yet it feels good, sort of like after you are spanked for a while. There's pain, but that dark sense of pleasure as well.

"Now, don't you look pretty?" She tells me, and slaps at my breasts. She doesn't slap hard, but playfully which I think is worse. She does it in a mocking manner, showing how she is the one in charge and not me. Especially as I have to stand there and let her slap my bound boobs.

"We both know, you deserve and want this," she then oddly says. Only the way she says it, is as if she knows me. I can honestly say I've never talked about having my boobs tied with anyone before. Could this chick know me? Could this be personal for some reason? Does she think I did her wrong? Or maybe she has the wrong house?

I let out a high pitch yelp as she tugs my pajama bottoms down. My shaved womanhood and bare ass comes out as the bottoms pool around my ankles. I'm naked now. Completely naked and tied up in my own living room.

"Oh, that is a beautiful sight. Maybe I should take a picture to share with others?" She taunts as she looks down at my shaved womanhood. Humiliated, I look to the side and not say anything. Why does she need to taunt me? Huh? I wish she would stop, not because I can't take it, but because I sort of like it. Something about her talking smack about me while tied up makes it intense and overwhelming. Makes me feel even more helpless.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to touch you down there, on your special place," she says, wiggling her hand in my face as if to say her fingers won't be touching me. Then she bops me on the nose playfully with her finger.

"This is," she quickly says, revealing a Magic Wand. My eyes widen yet again at this, as I knew she was messing with me somehow. But of all the things that I want, her touching me with that thing isn't one of them.

But moving as if this is her house and I'm just a toy, she puts the ball of the wand right on my clit. I've never used a Magic Wand before, but know of them. I have used plenty of sex toys, don't get me wrong, just never one of those as they always seem to powerful and intense to me.

The idea to close my legs tight only comes after she's turned the wand on, which nullifies my choice. Instantly the hard vibrations start, making me whimper as they hit my sensitive clit. The moment the vibrations start, I gasp and moan as it sends warm tingles up and down my womanhood.

"Oh, I see we like this," she taunts as she moves the wand in circles on my clit. I attempt to move, but any small movement makes it feel like I'm choking since it pulls on my collar. So I'm made to stand here, my pajamas at my ankles as she masturbates me with her toy, the humming of the wand the only sound that can be heard.

I beg her to stop. I plead with her as a woman to stop. I even curse her out and say how I'll kick her ass unless she stops. Nothing works. She keeps rubbing the wand over my clit, wearing me down more and more.

I try to keep myself tense to try and block out any good feelings, but it's hard. Its like a jackhammer being used on a brick wall. Sooner or later the wall will fall.

And so I cum. I have an orgasm brought to me by this female rapist. Waves shoot out from my clit, making me moan into my mask. As I feel this orgasm, I give in temporarily and try to spread my legs. My own pajamas prevent me from doing it too far, but I do allow her better access there to make the waves travel harder and faster, for I've never had such an intense orgasm.

"That's it, cum. Cum for me," I hear her moan as she watches me reach my climax. Now I'm panting and yelling loudly as the waves are so sharp and filled with joy. It's like the vibrations are massaging my very soul with pleasure and not my body. I feel each wave, from cusp to valley as they move over my entire body.

"Don't worry sweetie," she says after I finish cumming and she removes the wand. Tears have started to fall down my face, which I'm guessing she can see in the eye holes of my mask. She even wipes them away as if really caring.

"That's the first of dozens of orgasms you will be having tonight," she says and then laughs. The wand is put back on my clit, and cranked up higher.

I scream at this, not to mention struggle with my entire body, but it does nothing. Actually, me struggling gives her a show as it makes my tits wildly bounce around, which she notices.

She keeps forcing the vibrating wand against my clit. The way she does it is unique as she moves it about but very lightly and slowly. Makes it feel like it is moving while not moving at all. Makes the vibrations feel like they are coming from nowhere and everywhere at the same time.

The bitch makes me cum again like this. At one point she flatly tells me that she isn't going to stop until I cum again, so I better do it. So I allow myself another orgasm as I know if I faked it, she would know. I cum for her, again while she violates me with her toy.

Once I cum, she does put the wand away. Well, sets it on the coffee table to be exact, but as long as it is not on me any longer, I don't mind. She then grabs her bag again, where she digs inside of it. I whimper at this, as I'm not sure how much more I can take.

"I know what you need. What you've been needing for a while," the female rapist tells me as she digs in that backpack. And then she pulls something out. Something long and pink.

I groan as she holds it in front of my face so I can see it. At the same time I want to scream in horror as well as moan with some sort of strange sexual arousal, for she holds up a pink strap on. It's a long, hard pink dildo that's attached to what looks like a thick pair of underwear. It's a strap on, like what lesbians use on each other.

She doesn't remove her pants to put it on. In fact, she hasn't removed any clothing at all. It only takes me a moment to figure why; she's torturing me. She probably knows I would like to see her naked with a fit body like that, but won't let me. Which means her goal is forcing me to get off over and over again, instead of letting herself getting off. That she really is using my body as a toy.

The woman steps into the strap on, then pulls it up like underwear. She then grabs hold of the huge dildo and starts to move her hand up and down it, as if it was real and she was jacking off. The way she does it, really does make it look like it's apart of her. And she keeps stroking as she walks behind me.

I attempt to turn to try and prevent her from getting behind me, but trip on my pajamas. This earns me her removing them completely from my feet. Now I truly am naked as she pulls my pajamas off my feet.

Knowing there's no way out of this, I stand still as she moves behind me and grabs my hips. She's going to violate me with that damn thing, and there's not much I can do about it. And like she said, the sooner she does it, the sooner this can be over. In short, I'm about to be fucked by another woman for the first time ever.

Her hands pull my hips back some. I try to bend like this, which is what I think she wants. Next she kicks my feet apart. Really kicks them until I spread as much as I can. When I do, I close my eyes at the thought of what she must be seeing. That my pussy must be wide open for her.

"Happy Valentine's Day," she whispers, and then puts the dildo at my entrance. Keeping my eyes closed, I moan softly as she slips it inside. With my hands tied behind me, my tits tied tight and strung by the neck from the ceiling, the feeling of her inside me is by far the most intense sexual feeling ever.

"So deep," I moan to myself as that fake cock seems to keep going inside of me. It pushes past the point where I'm used to men going. It pushes me apart further, making me feel discomfort as well as pleasure from it as it goes into new territory. It feels like it parts all of my insides, organs included, as she inserts it inside my very wet womanhood.

My moans make my body vibrate as she moves her hips to and fro, making that long cock slide in and out of my pussy. I do try not to feel the pleasure, but that's like not breathing air. It's just natural. So I let her fuck me with the strap on. In fact, I try to make things easier on her as the friction feels incredible by pushing my ass back when she thrusts.

She started slow and gentle, but now is not. She rams herself against me hard and fast as she bends me over to the point that I am being choked. Only I think I'm doing it to myself by making me bend over more than I should.

When I was in college, I had a fling with a guy that was on the basketball team. I remember how strong he was, how he could thrust so damn hard and fast. That guy in his prime is nothing compared to her. Like a machine she keeps fucking me with her strap on to the point that I've started to nonstop scream. She just goes so fast and hard like no man ever has with me.

The first orgasm I have from her doing this was a brief small one. It sort of rushed over me, like I was forgetting to have it. But I did feel it and it felt great. The orgasm I feel coming now scares me. It scares me because it feels like it'll break me. That my body will collapse into pieces when it hits. If not my entire body then my pussy for sure, for she pounds it like no one ever has.

I scream and moan as she keeps going, making me feel fucked raw. And then I do cum. I cum and it feels like a volcano erupting instead of anything else. It reaches a high point and just explodes inside of me.

As the waves hit, I seem to go to another planet. On this planet, I beg her to keep fucking me. I beg her to rape my pussy. I beg her to steal my pussy, and I don't even know what that means. I want this bitch to be in charge of my orgasms forever if it means getting to experience this over and over.

My orgasm takes my breath away and everything seems to go white. My body reaches a new sort of heat, to which I wonder if I could catch fire. And my screams will not go unheard. People in two states over will be able to hear me.

She finally stops. I hear her panting harder than I am when she does. Just stops and pulls out of me. When she does, I nearly collapse. The only thing that prevents me is the knowledge I could very much die if I did as I'll hang myself. So my jelly legs keep me standing, barely. I know I must look like a drunk as I sway and wobble.

"Damn, that looked intense," I hear her say, but there's no mockery in her voice. There's awe. In fact, I think I scared her with how hard I came. Hell, I scared myself.

"As promised, have so many more coming," she says and slaps my ass. I don't react to this as I'm so stunned that this has happened. I don't even respond when she grabs a handful of my ass. I just stare forward, looking at myself in the mirror again.

"Going to do something. May hate it, but going to see how it feels," she tells me as she unties the rope from the light fixture. Again, the way she says this, is as if we know each other. That she isn't really a rapist, but a friend playing a part. It's so crazy that for a moment I try to remember if John said anything about a sex change, but no. Anyway, he had a deeper voice than she does just hours ago when I called him.

She leads me like a dog on a leash through my own house. Only she seems to be heading towards the back door. Is she going to take me outside? This nearly makes me laugh. I actually asked John to do this. For him to take me outside naked, and hopefully fuck me, just to see what it would feel like. I wanted to see if it felt like anyone was watching. To get that feeling others might think you are a whore.

"Nipple clamps, butt plugs, spankings. So much to do tonight," she tells me as she reaches the back door. She then turns around and looks at me with a very lustful and loving expression. I watch as her eyes look me in the eyes, then move up and down. I shudder as I have a feeling she is picturing all those things on me.