Valentines Day Proposal 02

Story Info
We were transported into a sophisticated fantasy land.
915 words
4.31
2.5k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been together for about two years and tonight after the show and gourmet meal in our hotel suite at the Cambria Hotel I would ask Carol to marry me. Ready to get down on one knee and offer her the big diamond ring I had purchased her at the Blue Nile a high end jewelry store downtown for just this occasion.

The service and the show was five stars the talent of the performers was remarkable, the vibes were intimate and the service was very attentive. We were transported into a sophisticated fantasy land concocted to form a brew that is a mix of Wes Anderson, Cirque du Soleil and The Cotton Club.

Entering our hotel suite on the top floor I kissed my gorgeous love dropping to one knee I asked Carol to marry me and she answered, "YES!" Rising I took her face in my hands kissing her, "Last night was wonderful, Cheri," Carol spoke in her low sexy voice, "I love you so much."

Kissing me sweetly, then passionately, her tongue dancing in my mouth. Pressing our tight little bodies together rubbing, grinding, full of sexual desire and passion. Undressing each other at a frantic pace I stepped back to stare at Carol or "Care Bear" as I had come to call her.

Her gorgeous naked body, flowing blonde hair, amble breast, just a hint of bush, a heart shaped ass and her small cute feet what a beautiful site. I dropped before her kissing her cute little feet, licking between the toes, Care Bear raised her toes to my mouth sucking each one slowly into my warm mouth.

Kissing up her smooth waxed calves, teasing her luscious thighs, rubbing my face in her small patch of blonde pubes. Parting her pussy lips my long tongue licking and tasting her sweet flavor. At home on my knees between her legs her hands in my long red hair the woman I love.

Care Bear fell back on the king size bed moaning in pleasure as I continued eating the gorgeous wet cunt. Wiggling up into the bed has I followed her movements, her legs raised and bent toes pointing. her juices covering my face her scent filling my nostrils. Crawling up I kissed her with a sexual passion primal in nature.

Our naked bodies coming together, hands, fingers, legs, feet rubbing each other. Wet pussies grinding together, tongues dancing, hands, fingers, and arms roaming. Carol's legs wrapped around me fingering each other with beautiful timing and rhythm.

Intertwining in a perfect delight, split like scissors, legs divided a pleasurable intersection of wet cunts and toe sucking. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, muffled moaning, ecstasy with a primal purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined a perfect match of lust, desire, and love.

Our sweet nectar flowing, three fingers inside wet pussies, thrusting, fucking. what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir, a beautiful beginning. Two women on fire with a sexual desire, the redhead and the blonde, split like scissors, fingering each other, sucking each others toes.

Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, pleasurable feelings building. Speed increasing, tingling all over, sensory overload, here comes our orgasmic delight. A great way to start our life together with my beautiful Care Bear soon to be my wife. Panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting her juices up in the air, a beautiful orgasm made for two.

I awakened still smelling of Carol's beautiful scent which reminded me of the love we share and our wonderful night together this Valentines Day. Holding her in my arms she was breathing lightly on my breast so gorgeous, my beautiful wife to be. I didn't want to wake her I just wanted to watch her sleep a little longer.

I just love to hear her breathing watch her smile while she is sleeping. While she is far away and dreaming hopefully of me. I will spend my life in this sweet surrender

I wish I could stay lost in this moment forever. Every moment spent with her is a moment I treasure.

I don't want to miss a thing with her, lying close to Carol, feeling her heart beating and I'm wondering what she is dreaming. Wondering if it's me she is seeing then I kissed her eyes, lips and cheeks and thank God I met my Care Bear that we came together found a special bond, a shared love.

I gently let my fingers creep under the covers touching her softly. lower. trough her soft blonde pubes to find her waiting clit. Rubbing gently, feeling her stir just a little, softly moaning, my fingers working, speed increasing. Carol spreading her legs to give me better access, encouraging my actions.

The morning sun peeking through the curtains, Care Bear moaning loudly now, kissing her wonderfully soft lips, her wetness growing on my fingers. The passion growing between us her legs now in the air. Screaming in the throes of a morning orgasm a gift from Cheri.

Epilogue:

In June I walked down the aisle of Saint Patrick's Church on my Dad's arm to my place at the alter, then watched Carol, my beloved Care Bear, do the same walking the same aisle with her Mother.

We gave our love vows to each other in a Church surrounded by family and friends our journey together was ready to begin. We would spend our honeymoon in Ireland but that story is for next time.