Valentines Day Proposal 03

Story Info
Screams of pleasure bucking thrashing squealing in delight.
2.2k words
4.62
3.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol and I boarded British Airways for a ten hour flight to Mohill (Irish: Maothail, meaning "Soft Ground") in the County of Leitrim, Ireland, the birth place of my parents and grandparents, on our honeymoon to attend the Blue Grass Festival. We boarded the plane, holding her sweet hand in mine, taking our first class seats. I love the benefits of flying first class, we don't have to wait in the long economy check-in line, we get free checked bags, and we even have an easier time getting through security; the first-class ticket means a different/shorter TSA line.

From there, we got to board the plane first, Carol and I had stowed our bags and settled in without a line of passengers crowding around us. We settled in with extra legroom, slipped off our flip flops, reclined in the comfy seat, snuggling in under the complimentary blanket, we were sipping chilled Champagne, waiting for the plane to take off, life was very good, perfect.

Our flight attendant was Amber a dark haired raven, a beautiful woman, shorter the me, with a fair complexion, and very thin. She flirted and talked with Carol and I as the rest of the passengers boarded the plane. I watched as she gave the pre-flight safety instructions, a demonstration about the safety features of the aircraft that are aboard. I was turned on by Amber's movements they were graceful she moved like a ballet dancer.

After we had been in the air about four hours Carol and I stood walking to the lounge area. The first class bathrooms are much bigger, instead of a cramped closet with a toilet and hand basin, in this luxurious bathroom, the wash basin and changing area were separated from the lavatory area.

"Are you a member of the mile high club?" I asked Amber jokingly.

She blushed, smiled, and giggled, taking her soft hand in mine, grabbing Carol's hand with my other hand. Pulling them in with me the three of us entered the luxury bathroom shutting and locking the door I turned to Amber.

I took Amber's face in my hands kissing her, lips parting, tongues in an erotic dance. Carol working her breast from behind, unbuttoning her white blouse, unclipping her bra, freeing her small breast. Working as a team I sucked on her breast and beautiful nipples, Carol unzipping Amber's skirt and it fell to the floor beautiful Amber standing there in only her black thong.

I was on my knees in flash, kneeling on the bathroom floor, worshiping her gorgeous body. Licking her smooth thighs, feeling her tremble, pulling her thong down, burying my nose in her bald pussy. My long tongue licking her sweet pussy.

Feeling Carol behind Amber licking that cute little ass, what a dirty slut, Amber moaning in delight. My long tongue swirling and curling inside her sweet cunt, her hands gripping my head tightly, She stroked my long red hair and I looked up into her beautiful eyes, her face distorted in pleasure. Lapping Amber's sweet pussy with a wild eagerness, sucking on her clit now and then, "Oh, Cheri!" she exclaimed.

Her orgasm came without warning, Amber's legs shaking, squealing and screaming in delight. She squirted her juices in my waiting mouth and all over my face, I so love a squirter, feeling amazing I lingered there savoring her taste.

We open the bathroom door slowly and left one at a time returning to our seats. Amber made her rounds with the drink cart serving cocktails and peanuts to the passengers. When she refilled our champagne she handed me a pair of gold wings, which I pinned on my shirt, and a note with her hotel and room number on it.

Mohill is situated in the Rynn Valley above the Rynn River, is named for St. Manachan who founded a monastery there in 500AD. The town built up around the settlement and ownership of the town passed to the Croftons and the Clements Family who had lands in the area around the town.

The Clements family built Lough Rynn House and Gardens and they were also the owners of a residence in Dublin which is now known as Aras an Uachtarain, the official residence of the President of Ireland. The walled gardens, established in 1859, includes four beautiful gardens, terraced towards Lough Rynn. They have been restored to their former glory and are once again one of the most beautiful sights on the estate.

The town of Mohill plays host to the annual Mohill Agricultural show, which celebrated its 95th year in 2022. There is also a Summer Festival and a Blu Grass Festival held in the town every year.

Turlough O'Carolan, the early Irish Harper, is closely associated with the town and a beautiful statue of the composer and singer takes pride of place. Hyde Street in the town is named after Douglas Hyde, first President of Ireland, whose father and grandfather lived on the street.

We stayed at Lough Rynn Gardens one of the most beautiful places to stay in world. From the time we arrived, time seemed to stand still. There was no hustle and bustle, just peace and relaxation. The staff were amazing and went out of their way to give me an amazing honeymoon. A special thanks to Francis, for a fabulous tour of the grounds and a great narrative along the way. The rooms are superb, as is the Castle itself. And the food is amazing.

From the softness of our bed linen in our unique luxury bedroom suite, to the silence of the beautiful surroundings, we never woke up on the wrong side of the bed. "Lough Rynn Castle and gardens are a stunning place.

We booked a Kayak tour on the beautiful shores of Lough Rynn. The view of the lake gave us a completely unique perspective. We learned about Lough Rynn local wildlife and history from our wonderful guide Anne while gliding through its still waters. Gliding through the crystal clear waters of my ancestors was cathartic. After a wonderful dinner and a walk around the grounds we climb in our king size bed. I cuddled with my beautiful wife Carol in bed until she drifted off to sleep. Then I slid out of bed I put on some jeans and a Depaul University tee shirt and quietly left are room.

Walking down the hall to Amber's room I softy knocked she opened the door immediately, as if she knew I was coming, with a sly grin. Embracing we kissed with passion and lust full of a burning sexual desire. We took are places on the bed facing each other like school girls giggling and laughing at a sleep over. Playing a seductive game of footsie her feet were so well cared for, so soft, toes perfectly painted red.

Slowly we kept sliding down till our toes were in each others warm wet mouths. Split like scissors our pussy rubbing together as we worked on each others feet. A strangely erotic experience full of wanton lust and desire sucking her gorgeous toes. Our speed increasing pressing are wet cunts together rubbing, sucking, licking.

The wonderful grinding, humping franticly, a beautiful pressure, her rubbing on my clit was bringing wonderful feelings along with Amber sucking my toes in her mouth like an expert as I sucked hers in mine. A beautiful moment building, speed increasing, moaning loudly the song of two women in a sexual dance reaching a grand crescendo of mutual orgasms. Sneaking back down the hall into our room sliding back in bed with Carol snuggling her still sleeping body what a wonderful start to our honeymoon.

We visited Saint Patrick's Church, the next day, which is located on Chapel Lane above the town. Built between 1885- 1890, by local volunteers, a beautiful place with a high ceiling and wonderful artwork we stayed for Mass. We also visited O'carolans Lounge · The Garryowen · Corner House Bar · McKeons Bar I'm an Irish lass at heart of course I had to drink and party with my new wife.

Carol and I were inseparable that wonderful week we spent in Ireland. From the first pint we shared at The Green Roster as we played an erotic game of footsie under the table. Starring into her gorgeous green/blue eyes which seemed to change colors and shades frame by long blonde hair she is perfect.

Walking the streets of the beautiful town of Mohill chatting with Carol about the vernacular architecture a throwback in time. Entering our suite kissing her inside the ancient castle tongues coming together in a lustful dance. Undressing each other, taking her nipple in my warm mouth, each moment with my new wife cemented in my memory.

Laying on the bed arms, legs, hands, feet, mouths, toes coming together as one. Touching her sweet wet pussy rubbing softly overwhelmed by the moment as she buried her face between my legs. her long tongue probing my insides, curling, dancing, my legs wrapping around my wife and lover.

My little toes curling with the sexual bliss encompassing me. Carol spinning around lowering her pussy on my face causing a sensory overload, working in unison on each others wet pussy. Passion growing, Carol's orgasm started first her sex sounds pushing me over the top, bodies shaking and shivering trembling in sheer delight.

Lounging together in the huge bath tub cuddling her legs wrapped around me kissing my neck with her sweet lips. True love is the soul's recognition of its counterpoint in another, An Intense Intuition Between Us. Best Friends. Mutual Respect. Shared Vision Of The Future. Challenging Each Others Limits. We Can Be Apart, But Prefer Being Together. Comfortable Being Authentic With Each Other. My Beautiful Wife.

The Festival started on Friday in Planxty Maguire's on Hill St., with the Down & Out Bluegrass Band playing. Carol and I drank, danced and laughed as we listen to the music. Sneaking into the restroom I dropped to my knees burying my nose in her sweet pussy.

The Grand Concert was held on Saturday night in Planxty's with the Down & Outs and Jig Jam both performing. Jig Jam let me play guitar on a couple songs I was electrified with emotion performing in Ireland. Returning to sit with Carol I was so turned on.

"Are you Americans?" asked Aisling, a dirty blonde with a hot little body, my eyes roaming over it freely, Perky breast, flat stomach exposed by a half shirt, her smooth legs, to her cute little feet and pink painted toes. I whispered in her ear. Letting my hot breath tickle her ear.

She blushed and smiled, taking her soft hand in mine, grabbing Carol's hand with my other. Through the bar to the small bathroom we stood there holding hands. Finally our turn came and the three of piled in shutting and locking the door.

I took Aisling's face in my hands kissing her, lips parting, tongues dancing. Carol working her breast from behind, lifting up her half shirt, unclipping her bra, freeing her breast. I sucked on her beautiful nipples, Carol unzipping her skirt and it fell to the floor, Aisling standing there in only her pink thong.

I was on my knees in flash, kneeling on the dirty bathroom floor, worshiping her gorgeous body. Licking her smooth thighs, feeling her tremble, pulling her thong down, burying my nose in cutest heart shape pubes. My long tongue licking her sweet pussy juices.

Feeling Carol behind Aisling licking that cute ass, what a dirty slut my beautiful wife is, Aisling moaning in delight. My long tongue swirling inside her cunt, curling, her hands gripping my head, She stroked my long red hair and I looked up into her beautiful eyes, her face distorted in pleasure. Lapping Aisling's sweet pussy with a wild eagerness, sucking on her clit now and then, "Oh, Cheri!" she exclaimed.

Her orgasm came without warning, her legs shaking, squealing and screaming in delight. She squirted her juices in my mouth and all over my face, I so love an Irish squirter, feeling amazing I lingered there savoring the taste. After the bar closed Carol, Aisling and I went skinny dipping in the Rynn playing, frolicking, caressing our wet naked bodies. Baptized the Irish way

Gospel services were held St Mary's on Sunday dressed in beautiful dresses and heels our hair pulled back. We were leaving early tomorrow morning to fly home tears filled our eyes at the moving service.

Laying me down on the king size bed Carol started at my feet licking and kissing my toes working slowly up my smooth legs. Teasing, playing, with my wet cunt I felt worshipped - loved. My gorgeous wife, best friend, lover, partner in our sexual games. Her sweet tongue licking my clit in little circles. My screams of pleasure, bucking, thrashing, squealing, in the throes of another wild orgasm.

Starring out the plane window the memories of Ireland dancing in my head. Amber giving the pre-flight safety instructions in her graceful way moving like a little beautiful ballet dancer. She gave me a wink as Carol and I sipped chilled champagne our cute little feet curling together.