Valentine's Day Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerry says, "Relax your sphincter muscles, just like you told the both of us, make like you are pooping. Your getting an anal plug, so, you know how we felt?"

With that Maryann, pushes the butt plug with rhinestone on the end, in his asshole, then starts the vibration.

Marcus feeling this new feeling now in his ass is like, "Whoa, whoa, um girls?"

Both girls say, "Stay like that and enjoy, we will be back to you in a few minutes."

With that they move on the bed, Kerry removes Maryann's teddy while Maryann removes Kerry's each unsnapping the snaps by their pussies. They go into a "69" leaving Marcus with the butt plug vibrating. Both are so wet that they don't need too much to get off, they just want to give Marcus a little show to get him going more, as he watches them.

The purple rabbit is now lubed by Maryann, she inserts it into Kerry's pussy. Now Kerry is feeling the buzzing in her pussy and then over her clit.

They start licking the other's pussy hole, also playing with each other's brown anal opening.

They are in such overdrive that first Kerry with the rabbit vibrating starts having an orgasm, with her pussy muscles now squeezing on the vibrator she has her first of many orgasms to come. Feeling Kerry cum and with Kerry poking her pussy, with her fingers in a curled position hitting her G-SPOT, while the fingers from her other hand is hitting her anal opening, Maryann has her first orgasm of the evening.

Still horny has hell, Kerry quickly removes the vibrator, with her back towards Marcus she jumps onto to his enlarged penis. Maryann goes to Kerry, kissing her, then starts sucking on her 32 B's.

Kerry is riding her brother, up & down, like this will be her last time ever having sex again. Playing with his balls, she rides him, Maryann now sucking on Kerry's nipples, she then places her hand to his penis & Kerry's pussy, to start to rub their combined groin area.

Marcus starts lifting his pelvis off the bed in rhythm with Kerry as the vibrations continue throughout his body. Combined with the rubbing on her clit, feeling the vibrations from his ass plug, first Marcus explodes his liquid cum into his sister as she starts to squirt around his penis. The two continue in sync, as they continue to ride out this brotherly/sister wave.

Kerry coming down from the high, just leans over, bending his softening penis, as Marcus starts to lift Kerry off his penis.

Marcus saying, "You both know how to turn a guy on, that was fantastic."

Kerry tells her brother, "Glad you enjoyed it, you deserved to be serviced by us."

Both girls then go, so they can jointly kiss Marcus.

Maryann says, "Marcus, do you need a few minutes?"

"Yes, please give me a few?"

Kerry runs out to the bathroom with Marcus's cum dripping from her pussy, she pees while leaking her brother's cum from her pussy. Using the bidet, she washes herself up, then dries herself. She then goes to the dining area for the glasses of wine.

Meanwhile, both Maryann & Marcus head into the bathroom, passing Kerry as she is leaving. Maryann pees into the bidet, while Marcus with the butt plug still in, now shut off, pees into the toilet. He flushes. Marcus, then uses the bidet, as Maryann helps him clean up, so she can remove the butt plug from his asshole.

"THUMP." As the butt plug is removed from his asshole.

She flushes the bidet, then places the anal plug in one of the sinks to be cleaned off better in the morning. They return to the bedroom finding Kerry on the bed with 2 wine glasses waiting on the table for them. They salute each other as they finish off the wine.

With Marcus in the middle, Kerry on his back, she wraps both Maryann, who is curled on his front with her back to him, into her arms as they all spoon together. Marcus, feeling Maryann's wet slit, now he is back almost erect, tries to slowly slide his penis in, as she moves, he is able to now slide fully into her pussy.

"Getting an oh Marcus, I have been waiting for that, please just stay still a minute."

With Kerry still attached to his back, he starts moving his hips, pushing his penis in/out of Maryann's moist pussy. Kerry is now reaching over, pushing Marcus more into Maryann, as she tries to snag Maryann's breast, catching one, she starts rubbing. Moving her hand to her mouth, Kerry licks her fingers, then resumes playing with Maryann's breast and small nipple.

The three of them get a nice combined rhythm, so Maryann & Marcus can enjoy themselves with Kerry hanging on to them.

Maryann starts to cum.

"Marcus, Kerry push harder please, I am starting to cum."

Kerry starts to push her brother's body harder into Maryann, as Marcus continues pushing on his own.

With Kerry on her one nipple and breast squeezing, with the combined pushing of their two bodies into her, Maryann's juices start to flow. Kerry, with her pussy rubbing on Marcus's ass, starts to have a smaller orgasm, Maryann bucks like a wild horse pushing harder into Marcus, almost beyond balls deep, if possible.

Maryann starts yelling, "More, more, I am almost there," then she passes out.

Seeing she is OK, the two leave her to relax, Marcus staying in Maryann, Kerry is still curled around his back as they both fall off to sleep from sexual exhaustion.

Remaining in that position until early morning, when Marcus has to pee really bad, he slowly pulls out of Maryann.

"She starts to mumble, then ah, ah."

Undoing Kerry's arms, that are tightly around him, she starts to mumble.

"No, no, it is not time to wake up."

As he slowly and carefully leaves the bed. Kerry still semi asleep crawls over to cuddle Maryann into her arms.

Marcus returns seeing his two favorite girls cuddled together, he lays on the end of the bed falling back to sleep.

Kerry wakes up having to pee herself, she carefully uncurls herself from Maryann as she runs into the bathroom to pee, wipes herself, looks at the time 8:45 am, then jumps back onto the bed.

"Rise N shine kids time to get up. I am hungry?"

Marcus and Maryann start to stir, as Kerry is pushing their bodies to wake them up from their sleep.

"Come on time to get up."

Marcus grabs his sister to wrestle her back into bed with him, while he is trying to stab her with his penis. He gets one brush over her slit, then another, Kerry starts to moan.

"But food overrides sex. Stop, I am now getting Hangry, however Marcus, it feels so good."

Marcus is starting to win out, over Kerry being Hangry.

Kerry says, "I'll take a quickie before we have breakfast."

Marcus slides into Kerry's now wet pussy, as he starts to pump quickly, while Maryann still in her sleepy stage, is off to the side. He then starts to move his pelvis faster into his twin sister, without kissing or any emotion or seduction, he just pumps away until Kerry has a small orgasm, then he unloads his cum into her pussy.

Collapsing onto her body, still no kissing he says, "I'll order breakfast get Maryann up please."

Then he gets up, cum dripping a little on the bed, as he gets off. Running into the bathroom with a wash cloth he cleans off his penis, tugs on it a few times, then heads into the main area to order off the screen.

He orders 3 American plates, 2-eggs medium, with wheat toast and large pot of black coffee. Adds a fruit plate.

Hits order, the screen comes up, "Your order is placed. Delivery will be in less than 30 minutes."

About 25 minutes later, he hears the suite's intercom, a male voice, "Room service Mr & Mrs. Vanderman."

"One minute, I'll get the door."

"OK."

He runs into the bedroom grabs a bathrobe, then a $10.00 spot from his wallet, leaves the bedroom to answer the door.

"Hello, Mr. Vanderman, did you sleep well last night?"

"Yes, I did, thank you, you can set up for three on the dining room table please."

After peeing, then both girls start washing up. They brush their teeth, not realizing that the room service guy is still in the room, but not caring if he is, they exit the bedroom nude, announcing to Marcus, "Our breakfast."

Stopping in mid-sentence, seeing the room service guy, they both slowly back track, as they turn around, exposing now their bare asses, allowing him a full view of their naked bodies, they both head back into the bedroom.

Saying, "OOPS." Then Yelling, "Sorry."

The room service guy yells out, "No worries girls, I have seen it all in this job. Not the first time and it won't be the last time I have caught guests nude."

Then in a whisper to Marcus, "Guess you did have a good night sleep, sir?"

As he thinks to himself, "Wow, no hair on their pussies, solid bodies with the cutest asses. One has small 'A' cups, the other maybe 'B's or 'C's', what does this guy have that I don't? THEM? Plus, the red head looks similar to him. I wonder if it is his twin sister?"

Getting out of his dream like state of admiring the two girls, he finishes setting up, giving Marcus the room service check to sign. Marcus hands him the $10.00 spot with the signed check, they each exchange a, 'Thanks,' then he leaves the suite.

Marcus yells out, "The coast is clear, come on out of the room. Did you two do that on purpose, you gave him a thrill, plus I could tell he was enjoying the view."

"No, we didn't do it on purpose."

They uncover their plates, as all three dig into the eggs, toast, home fries & bacon. Maryann pours the coffee for the three of them. The three of them don't talk, they just eat.

Marcus then tells the girls, "After breakfast," as he looks into Kerry's blue eyes then Maryann's brown eyes, he continues saying, "We are taking separate showers, as we cannot fool around anymore this morning, the driver is picking us all up at 12 noon sharp and your asses must be ready."

Both girls agree, saying, "Yes sir, no problem."

After they eat, Maryann & Kerry. both run into their dressing room, to shower then get ready. Marcus heads into the master bathroom to shower then get ready himself. Kerry & Maryann, 30 minutes later, come out of their dressing room with both of them wearing skin tight black leather pants. They both have the buttons on their silky white blouses, buttoned to just below their breasts, allowing anyone, as they move in the right position, to see their breasts.

They added their matching leather jackets. Both are wearing their necklaces, along with their other jewelry, including the new rings from Kerry on their toes. Each wearing matching ankle boots as well. Of course, they each dabbed on some Miracle perfume on their bodies, behind their ears, then on their necks plus added some red lipstick to their lips.

They are ready to head home. As Marcus comes out of the master bedroom he is admiring how the two of them are dressed. Wearing a polo shirt with a pair of jeans and his leather jacket on, he whistles, "Don't you two looks all hot."

Gaining him a joint, "Thanks."

Packed up and ready to leave, Marcus checks out on the TV, requesting a bellman.

About 5 minutes later their doorbell rings. Marcus opens the door for the bellman. He enters the room to take their luggage, as they follow him to the elevator, they all head downstairs to meet the limo. Marcus tips the bellman a $20.00 bill, as the limo driver places their bags into the trunk of the car.

On the return trip home, the same driver from their Brooklyn trip again is thinking, "Like wow, he came down to NYC with one girl, he's coming back home back with two, with both of them dressed alike. These are the same pair, from my Brooklyn run with him. Plus, the one girl must be his twin sister, they look so much alike. I want to know what this kid has going for himself? He must be very lucky."

Further the driver is bummed, as last trip with the three of them, he was able to sneak peaks, at the girl's asses, this trip it appears, with their shirts unbuttoned below their breasts with no bras on underneath, that he can see an 'A' Cup and possible a 'B' or 'C cup, with elongated nipples, as they enter the limo. Once again they are teasing the 50 plus-year-old driver.

They arrive at Marcus's and Kerry's home; the limo driver pops his trunk, placing Maryann's bag in the back of Marcus's Jeep. He then helps carry the balance onto the steps of the house. Marcus signs the credit card receipt, handing him an extra $20.00 tip.

The driver says, "Thank you, sir."

The door is unlocked, so they enter the house. They are all greeted by Kathy in the nude. Kathy acting all pissed off to the three, shows them a pair of Kerry's Panties.

"I found these in Marcus's bed this weekend? I am not sure what transpires with you three? Now get your three cute asses up to your bedrooms. Maryann you can head to Marcus's or Kerry's it doesn't matter. You three can then come back down nude if you would like. I want a family, Maryann you are included in our family, discussion when you three come back down?"

The end

I am enjoying writing about my characters, so I decided to turn this into a three part story.

Part 2 will tell you what happens to the twins & Maryann, after they get home Monday afternoon.