Valentine's Tease Ch. 05

Story Info
A submissive is whored out to a stud by his mistress...
1.1k words
4.43
9.9k
4
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Whored Out

"She said you'd be tight..."

The larger, chestnut stallion snorted thickly as he towered over Madoc, though that might have at least partly been because the dapple grey (not so much a stud anymore) was quailing. The dappled grey stallion pressed back against the parked car that was not his. In fact, he wasn't even sure if it belonged to the other horse - the horse whose name he didn't even know.

His breath caught in his throat as the stud stallion leaned over him, bearing him back with the bulk of his body. He was ripped, a heaving mass of muscle that begged the eye, though Madoc would have preferred to drink in the eye candy from at least a little distance. So close up, the heady aroma of his aftershave, richly oaky, drowned him and Madoc could not help but breathe it in as the larger stallion smirked and pushed his forelock back from Madoc's eyes, making him look.

He couldn't. He wouldn't.

The chestnut stud smirked, lips quirking, Madoc sinking down more and more, his nose barely level with his stomach, let alone his chest. But why did he feel like he needed to be on his knees before a stallion that he had not even seen before, that should never have had any power over him at all?

He couldn't.

He wouldn't.

The chestnut stallion's hot breath washed over his muzzle in a heavy, masculine snort.

Would he?

"Your mistress said you'd be a good fuck..."

Madoc shuddered. Could he even say no? He wasn't sure. He wasn't sure about anything anymore.

But if his mistress had ordered it...

It was a question that he didn't even want to answer and, in fact, that he didn't need to. The stallion knew what he wanted as he unzipped his jeans, presenting a rapidly thickening, throbbing length of horse-cock to Madoc's too eager lips. He shouldn't have been that keen but it was too much for him to ignore as that length was fed into his mouth, driving up into the back of his throat, his muzzle used as if it was nothing more than a hole to fuck, something in which to get off.

Madoc trembled, lips closing around that meat, suckling as his cheeks hollowed. He could be a good colt for her, for his mistress. She'd want him to do a good job. And, if he allowed his fantasies to truly run wild, he could imagine that she was hidden somewhere, out there in the dark, watching him be a good little slutty colt for her.

"Oh, yeahhh..."

The stallion trembled above him, dragging Madoc's head back and forth on his cock, forcing him to give the blowjob of his life, regardless of whether he wanted to or not. It was good to have that choice taken from him, everything ripped away, and he moaned loudly, as much as it was muffled. His tongue pressed up to the underside of that cock, trying to swirl around the head when able, the thickening flare driving him on to further heights of desperate, submissive lust too damn well.

Anyone could have caught them out there but it was okay. He was just a slutty little colt doing what he did best. And that was pleasing a dominant who was so very much better than him.

But the stallion didn't want to get off in the muzzle of a slut like that, manhandling him as he hefted the submissive pony up by his crest, mane pulled taut. It hurt where skin and muscle protested but Madoc merely grunted as he was swung about and pinned down, muzzle first, over the bonnet of the car, tail already flipped up. That only made the job more difficult for the stranger stallion to yank down his jeans and bare his naked tail hole but, well, it wasn't going to stop him either.

There was no lube. Of course, there was no lube.

The stud bore into him, forcing his hole to open up around him, paw pressed over Madoc's mouth to hide his strangled groans in the unflattering glare of the street lights. Time was of the essence but he was going to take his pleasure out there in the open, the dappled grey stallion grunting and heaving, breaking out in damp curls of sweat, as he tried to lift his hips back, even then knowing that he was there for one purpose alone. And that purpose was to provide pleasure to his better at all costs.

His hole would just have to stretch.

He was big, so very big, Madoc huffing, eyes rolling back into his head. He took it all though, deep up past the medial ring as his heart pounded, cock throbbing in his jeans. They'd only been tugged down out of the way so that his hole was on show, after all, though it was not his orgasm that was of any importance there as the chestnut stallion pounded him. He wasted no time about it either, slamming in over and over again, dragging Madoc back onto him too with each and every thrust. He pounded him so viciously that it was as if he truly didn't care about Madoc's comfort or pleasure, though that was exactly the way that the little colt wanted it to be.

He was just there to give pleasure, nothing more. And the stallion took it from him in heaving, great spades, grunting and nickering throatily as he slammed in, pounding him desperately, hips working and working for his ultimate pleasure. His neigh of climax was somewhat restrained but, well, it was not as if he too was all that concerned about being caught, for who was going to stand up against him when he was the stud that had been dragged out there just to fuck a mistress' cock-hungry whore?

His seed poured into Madoc's tight hole and all the stallion could do was bear through it, panting heavily as his hole twitched and flexed around that breeding pole. The thick rock strained him wide, his pony-doughnut stretched furtively, and he gasped heavily, chest tight as the stallion above him groaned thickly and pressed him down, a heavy paw between his shoulder blades holding him right where he was supposed to be and to stable.

"Such a cock-slut..."

And Madoc knew that that was just who he was.

For everyone.