Valentine's Tease Ch. 06

Story Info
A submissive is bound and cucked...
1k words
3.11
6.5k
4
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Cuckolded Colt

"You didn't satisfy me anyway..."

He knew that. He wanted to think that. Madoc could not have said quite why that was so but he wanted it to be true all the same, the stallion moaning and whimpering as he lay all trussed-up in a hogtie on the rocking, squeaking mattress. It had been stripped bare of all but the base sheet by his mistress but the mare was not using him that night, instead sitting down on the thick shaft of a bull with a cocky grin on his muzzle, even though he should have known well enough too that he was not the one in control.

Madoc's mistress flung her head back and moaned as if the bull was the best fuck in the world, bouncing on his cock, a thick length of fleshy bull-meat powering up into her as the black-coated beast under her got his cloven hooves under him. They dug into the mattress as he bellowed, horns pinned into the pillows, but neither mare nor bull cared for the climax of their cries, only his length slamming up into her over and over again. Nickering forlornly, Madoc groaned and pressed his muzzle into the mattress, but that didn't help either as it rocked beneath him, their cries louder than ever as if they could not bear to not have him watch for one moment.

He had to watch. And, so, he did, only to meet his smirking mistress' eyes as she showed him, quite clearly, why someone else's, anyone else's cock, would always be better than his.

"Look..." She panted, a truly evil smirk quirking and tugging at her lips. "He's even bigger than you. Muscled too."

It didn't matter what she was drawing Madoc's attention to, only that the stallion grunted and tried to get to her at all costs, thrashing in his bondage even though he could not actually move all that much. He had to do something, get his tongue into her pussy, please them both - all to just be a part of it! But the rope hogtie was too well done (of course, it was) and he howled out plaintively as she ignored him, paws spread on the bull's muscled, wide chest as she rode him for all he was worth.

The bull and the mare didn't need to seem words to communicate either, their moans and grunts more than enough for him. His paws landed on her chestnut hips and she flagged her tail all the more teasingly for Madoc, letting him see just how her pussy strained around him, folds pulled wide, that thickly pink length disappearing inside her over and over again as she ground down onto his fleshy cock, getting every last bit of it inside her each and every time. It was quite as if she could not bear to be without it but the bull was not an inconsiderate lover either, paw squirming between their bodies as he grunted, pressing down on her clit as a whinny tore itself from her lips in her wildest cry yet.

"Ohhhh!"

She was never normally that loud. Madoc groaned, wriggling again, pointing mostly down towards the foot of the bed, head craned around to make sure that he got the best view possible, for that was all that he was due at such a time. He could only watch and let his length of horse-meat grind into the bed, wishing that he was in the bull's position.

Mistress Amethyst hadn't let him penetrate her in months. He wondered that she ever would ever again. But that was all part of the tease, part of the pleasure of knowing that someone else could always please her better than him. Snorting softly, he tried to breathe slowly and evenly, heart racing. He could watch though, oh... Oh, he could always watch, let her be pleased before his eyes, even if he'd thought that, at one point, he had any kind of control over that.

His mistress moaned. He'd never had any control.

Yet their pleasure was all that he lusted for, taking in every last little nuance about how their bodies rose and fell so very sweetly and wantonly, seeming to slow down with the sheer volume of adrenaline pumping through his veins. Madoc swallowed his groans, letting his partner have her moment while he was well and truly cucked, the bull squeezing and rubbing her clit until the horse on his cock could not help but explode into climax.

Her shrill whinnies and explosive neighs filled the room and Madoc grunted again, nose twitching as her heady scent filled the air. There was nothing like that scent, that taste, and his tongue flickered out of his lips even then, wishing that he had his lips pressed up to the crux of where their bodies joined. He wasn't that lucky though as the bull guided his mistress down on his cock over and over again, slamming fervently, even his chest shuddering for breath as he, finally, let out one, long bellow.

Those massive nuts of his visibly seemed to throb before Madoc's eyes as they churned, spilling their load, more and more, spurt after spurt filling his mare, his mistress, before his very eyes. It was so much that it could not help but slop messily out of her, marking his thighs, though the bound stallion only moaned still, cock tingling as if he was on the edge of climax himself. The difference for him, however, the submissive, cuckold colt, was that he hadn't been ordered to cum. And he could not unless his mistress wanted him to.

She did not spare him a glance as they came down from their joint high, snorting and groaning, the exertion of it all trembling through their bodies. His mistress laid her head on the bull's chest, nickering and chuckling softly, but her words were not for her colt even as he trembled on the pinnacle of climax beside her, involved but, woefully, left out of where he truly wanted to be. And yet, still, it was right where he needed to be.

Madoc exhaled softly, cock throbbing.

He would forever be her cuckold colt.