Valentine's Tease Ch. 07

Story Info
He submits to a hermaprodite mistress dragon...
1.1k words
3.83
4.5k
5
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Submitting to His Dragoness

She didn't need to do anything special to know that he was hers. The dragoness' nostrils smoked as she pinned him back by his throat, her strong paw closing around his windpipe, claws digging in. The stallion beneath her was nothing of a stud, despite his nicely muscled chest, arms and, well, most of him too there, the creature that she'd chosen to submit to her that night a delight to be held close to her heart.

"I'm going to enjoy this."

Madoc knew that too. He stared up at her, his muzzle gagged with a thick, metal bit coated in rubber, ears pinned while she bent his legs up towards his chest. She wasn't about to take no for an answer but his mistress was not the same as she usually was, her crotch boasting something extra down there that was firmer and meatier than any kind of strap-on toy that she may have slipped on. For the dragoness had a shaft rising from her smooth scales as if it had always been there, hard and fleshy as it teased from her sheath, ridges lining it as if they were perfectly designed for the pleasure of the submissive they were due to plunge into.

Maybe they were or maybe they weren't. Madoc groaned, the dragon leaning over him, bearing down on his throat, forcing him to breathe more and more raggedly, even as less oxygen actually entered his lungs. She knew what she did to him and his heart pounded all the harder for her, lusting for everything that the dragoness had to offer even as her balls swung against him, fat and heavy and simply churning with the need to spill that draconic seed.

"My sweet one..."

The words roiling forth in that sinuous hiss, her eyes shaded yellow, something raw and predatory... What was he thinking again? The words in his mind no longer made any sense, conflicting feelings rising up against one another, a flutter of panic against raw lust. His shaft spurted pre-cum over his stomach, over-productive when he should have been more restrained, and he whimpered softly, turning his muzzle away even as something deep inside the pony-colt submitted to her. He didn't want a say in the matter. His sudden hermaphroditic mistress could and would do whatever she wanted to him.

The dragon mistress smirked, tongue lashing the side of her muzzle, her mane of forest-green hair braided down the length of her neck.

"You're going to be walking funny for weeks."

He didn't doubt that was true but that didn't stop his breath from catching as she lubed up that monster of a cock, slurping lube down the length of it and languidly stroking up and down with her paw. She didn't need to get hard, of course, but she made a show of it for him anyway, leaning heavily on his throat as she moaned, tongue flickering out over her lips.

"Yes..."

It was coming. He knew it was. He still flinched as his chest shuddered for breath that was most certainly no longer his to take, her cock finding his tail hole as she pressed in. Of course, his mistress did not even consider asking for any kind of permission as she leaned over him, using his throat as a balance for her weight, uncaring of his comfort even as he flinched and struggled weakly beneath her. She'd had the foresight, however, to bind his paws before his chest and there was nothing that he could do with the rope harness encasing his torso, legs splayed around her in a way that meant that he could only tighten his thighs around her as the dragoness drove deeper and deeper and deeper.

His head swam, the stretch too much, ridges popping in, teasing over his anal ring like never before. He'd always had silicone dildos and, well, real dicks too but there was something inherently different about taking something smoothly ridged into his tail hole that had his cock twitching and spurting as if he was about to cum already. But Mistress Amethyst had something more for him still, rasping out a lusty growl as she pinned him by his throat, desire glimmering in the backs of her eyes.

There were no words, only motion, her hips working and pumping, sealing that length of cock-meat inside his strained and broken hole again and again. She teased him with it, sometimes going slowly and other times fucking him as if she was trying to drive him down, muscles in her thighs bulging as she openly moaned out her pleasure. It was all for her, of course, always for her, and he was but a vessel into which she could spend her lust, the jerking length of his dick woefully untended to as she even controlled how much breath he was allowed to take into his lungs at any one time.

He moaned or, at least, he tried to moan, breathless and wanting, balanced on the edge of orgasm as she slammed into him, ridges sawing in and out in a way that could have been painful but his body screamed was ecstasy, pure ecstasy. They teased up against his prostate and he tried to pant but there was no air left in his lungs to do so, eyes wide and wild, desperate for release though, of what kind, he could not have been sure.

Her tail lashed the air, cracking into the wall, and the dragoness snarled viciously, saliva gleaming on the teeth that lined her strong, powerful jaws. Madoc shuddered. Would that he had those jaws closed around his neck, the predator taking her prey in the most carnal way possible. But would he have thought such a thing if he had not been on the edge of orgasm?

"Cum for me!"

As if he could resist and it was with the broken remnants of a scream that he ejaculated, painting his own stomach with his seed, heaving and gasping and twisting, yet not going anywhere either at the same time. But all he knew was the pain of not being able to breathe colliding with pleasure, stomach soaked in his seed, chest tight... No relief came, however, when she did pull back with a wicked laugh, tongue sweeping down the side of her lips and muzzle as if there was a flavour that she wished to savour there, breasts shivering with the heave of her body.

"Is that all?"

He groaned. It was never all, it was never enough. Never enough for one who was used to taking what she wanted. And he gave it to her each and every time, at a whim to her pleasure, as was the right way of it. After all, he could not be done yet.

His mistress was yet to cum.