Valeria Gets a Little Chaos in Her

Story Info
A heroine decides gets revenge with a villain.
1.8k words
3.83
1.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valeria burst into the room, scanning for her teammate Lynx who continued to disappoint her. She saw him bound and being beaten by his adversary. Her frustration with him grew as he had reassured her that he would win easily and even complete her portion of the mission.

Instead, he was beaten and bound, helpless before his opponent as he continued be beaten. She had finished the job he condescendingly assured her would be easy for him.

His adversary had taken note of her entrance. She seemed to recall his name being something generically threatening like Chaos, but she never thought that he lived up to the hype and that he was never really a threat to her. She could defeat him easily and she could tell that he knew it too as he slunk into the shadows.

---

Chaos saw Lynx's teammate burst into the room. He had heard of her before and knew that Lynx was always infatuated with her. He knew that while he could physically beat Lynx, he didn't stand a chance against her, but this time the thought of mentally destroying Lynx tempted him too much. So instead of retreating from the battlefield he merely molded into the shadows where he could gain an advantage.

---

She approached her fallen comrade deciding what to do with him. He would heal despite his injuries, but would he learn to stop treating her as an object, especially with her saving him yet again.

As she was distracted Chaos leapt from the darkness grabbing her neck from behind. She saw the fear in Lynx's eyes, and this enraged her. Here he was beaten and bound, unable to do anything and he was worried for her? He couldn't even stop Chaos, much less complete his part of the mission. She had defeated several other supervillains already and completed several key elements of the mission. In fact, the rest of her team was already heading back to the extraction point. This gave her a rare opportunity to teach Lynx a much-needed lesson.

---

Chaos was thrilled when he saw the look in the Lynx's eyes when he threatened Valeria. But he was confused when she didn't seem concerned. They were both taken aback when she reached up to her comm piece and told the team that she was still looking for Lynx and that she would meet them at the rendezvous point in about 20 minutes. Chaos' confusion grew when Valeria backed into him.

---

She had reached up and held the hand around her neck in place as she backed into Chaos, placing her firm butt up against his crotch where she could feel his confusion change into excitement and begin to press into her back. She then guided Chaos' other arm to wrap around her so that he could explore her body while Lynx was helpless to stop them.

---

Chaos couldn't believe what was happening. The most beautiful heroine he had every seen had pressed her firm body into his and was eagerly encouraging him to take advantage of the situation. Plus, he could see that this was going to destroy Lynx, exciting him further. He slowly began to feel her abs under her spandex. The earlier fighting had left a layer of sweat causing his hand to glide and explore her torso more fully, while occasionally coming closer to her firm breasts.

After he noticed her breathing starting to quicken he made his way up to the zipper near her throat. As he grabbed the zipper he leaned forward and gently nibbled her earlobe causing her to press her ass more eagerly into his engorged cock. He then slowly unzipped her costume giving himself a spectacular view of her cleavage.

---

Chaos had been touching and teasing her body for a while when he finally unzipped her top. She felt the cool air upon her sweat covered skin, and could feel an enormous cock pressing into her back. Deciding that she needed this monster she reached behind her and unlatched his pants freeing his cock, which now eagerly bounced off her ass, only separated by a thin piece of spandex.

She reached back with both of her hands to slowly stroke and tease this piece of meat that she knew was going to become very familiar with her innermost depths very soon.

Her stroking of his cock lead to Chaos to start breathing more heavily. One hand reached up to wrap around her neck forcing her head into his chest, and his other hand went to the inside of her top where it finally cupped one of her breasts.

He alternated between teasing and pinching her nipples before slowly moving his hand down the front of her open costume. He knew they didn't have much time, and that they should get to the main event. His hand pressed into her pants slowly moving towards her engorged clit, which he was happy to spend some time with teasing. As he did so her hands became more eager at stroking his cock.

He then moved his hand further down to plunge a finger into her curling it to press into her G spot while keeping his palm pressed against her clit. His one hand began working deep inside her while his other teased and pinched her nipple.

---

Once she was completely lost in the feeling of him churning up her insides, she felt herself spun around and thrown to the ground. Her landing seemed to be softer than expected, although she didn't seem to know why. Her legs were splayed open before Chaos, and she could see the raw hunger in his eyes as he enjoyed her scent left on his fingers. "Fuck me," the desperation in her voice surprising even her.

A wicked grin grew on her face to match the one on his as she saw him tear his growing cock free from his pants. He leapt at her, one hand going to the back of her neck pulling her into a kiss that seemed to take her breath away. She felt his other hand cup her buttocks and angle her hips so that her sopping womanhood could more easily accept his eager cock.

She heard a moan escape her throat as he thrust his cock deep within her. Her arms wrapped around his broad back, her nails digging into his flesh, forcing him to press his body into hers.

---

When he felt her wrapped fully around his cock, he nearly lost control and stayed frozen for a moment. Once he was certain that he would be able to enjoy himself he began to slowly thrust himself in and out of her depths. Feeling her velvet glove wrapped squeezing his cock drove him wild.

He looked down into her eyes and saw her locked onto him breathing heavily. He never thought to see such lust in the look of someone who mere moments earlier was an enemy. This encouraged him to quicken his pace. He heard her moaning beneath him when suddenly he felt her spasm around him as she arched her back.

---

She had never been fucked by such a large cock before, and this one was forbidden, belonging to an enemy. The orgasm she felt was overwhelming, and she felt him join her as he quickened his pace shooting his load deep within her.

As she tried to regain her breath, she felt their joined fluids leaking from between her legs. It slowly began to dawn on her that he did not soften while he was inside her. Instead, he used this pause to turn her over onto her knees. But she was too overcome with bliss to try holding herself upright. Instead, she let her face fall forward onto this strange fabric in front of her.

Moments later he began to thrust deep within her again. This time she gave into the sensation of being taken from behind. It felt raw and animalistic, and given the nature of Chaos this only added to her pleasure. She dug her claws into this fabric and heard an unfamiliar whimper.

---

He had forgotten all about Lynx, so lost in fucking Valeria. But once he had flipped her over, he came within sight again. Her head was laid on Lynx's lap and her hands dug into his bound legs, but she didn't seem to notice. It looked like she forgot about her teammate as well.

He wrapped his hands around her waist and steadily began to plunge into her depths, enjoying her velvet folds wrap around his cock. After pounding her until she could no longer contain her moans, he paused to reach down to collect her hair. Then he pulled her back until the full length of his cock was buried inside her causing her to moan directly into Lynx's face.

---

Her eyes were closed as she relished the feeling of his cock buried deep inside her. She reached down to see if she could feel it inside her and he reached around and twisted one of her nipples causing her to gasp and open her eyes.

In front of her she saw Lynx, still bound and helpless. She had forgotten about him, but the look on his face told her that he never lost his focus. In fact, he looked like a mix of enraged and helpless as she was pounded by his greatest enemy.

She used this opportunity to spit in his face. She was surprised to realize how much she hated him, and she wanted him to suffer. So, she reached forward and grabbed his jaw holding it in place so that he had to watch what was being done to her. Someone he treated so callously, someone he dismissed so easily. Someone that could beat him without breaking a sweat.

---

He almost came right then watching what she was doing. He knew he was running out of time and decided to quickly thrust inside her. Her pussy was wetter than before and provided more that enough lubricant for him to piston her from behind. Her guttural moans began to drive further fuel his lust. After a few more minutes of unleashing his lust on her his seed exploded deep within her for a second time. Watching her catch her breath as she collapsed forward indicated that she had enjoyed it at least as much as he had.

After taking a few moments to catch his own breath, Chaos leaned forward and kissed her gently on the back. "I...hope...we can...do that again." He then withdrew from her and silently disappeared.

---

She laid there for a few moments more enjoying what had just happened, and sad that it had ended. But she was determined that it would happen again.

She then sat up and collected herself before she reached into Lynx's mind and removed his ability to tell anyone what had just happened. She then freed him before demanding "Let's go loser, we're almost out of time."