All Comments on 'Valerie Ch. 03'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Beautiful!

Gods, I LOVE your stories! Can't wait for the next ones... please don't stop!

Dani

chazrharrisonchazrharrisonabout 17 years ago
Great

The development of Valerie's submissive identity is brilliant. You do a wonderful job of capturing the ambivalence of a submissive - desire vs. fear and embarrassment. I know that is what is so powerful for me, and when I can find the courage to submit, I know I have accomplished something rare and difficult. Thanks for putting it into words so well.

Rad'lRad'labout 17 years ago
A wonderful way with words . . . . .

and a fabulous concept. I've enjoyed other stories of yours and this is first rate also. Thank you for the situation, characters, and development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Pizza anyone?

Not enough Charles....the Pizza kid seemed over the top for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another Violation of a Sub's Trust

Putting aside the writer's genuine talent, all the focus on safety and trust goes out the window by Valerie blowing the delivery boy. Are we to assume he's clean? Some friend is Francine, potentially exposing her best friend to any number of STDs.

Aoratos_HadesinoAoratos_Hadesinoalmost 12 years ago
Daphne and Fred?

I busted out laughing at that partially hopping they play with a sub couple named norville /shaggy and velma

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago

good reading, you have a way with words.

teehaateehaaabout 5 years ago
A good BDSM-Story is a always a play with Balance...

The Pizzaboy tipped it over.

When I pretent this part was'nt there, the story is just perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous