Valerie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,291 Followers

"No, you didn't. He beat you and locked you up. He's evil, Francine. Not sick, not out of control, evil. It's one thing to be repulsed by a request to submit, but he went far beyond that. He tried to take you against your will. If I have anything to say about it, he'll never do that again. Do you want to try to go back to sleep?"

"No, I'm not tired."

"Okay, I've got everything set up so you can reach the important areas of the apartment. Is there anything you need from your house? You're not going home until you can walk."

"I could use my computer, a few of my books, and my briefcase. Oh, I had better call in sick to work. I don't how I'm going to explain this."

"Don't. Just say you were attacked and can't come in for at least a week. Beyond that, you just aren't up to talking about it right now. They'll respect your privacy. I have to get ready for work, so let's get you up into the chair."

Once Francine was in her wheelchair, Val showered, dressed and headed in to work. She was going to be late, but she trusted June to cover for her. Once she arrived, she started the paperwork to reimburse the company card for June's night at Six Flags. After that was done; she immersed herself in the minutia of finishing the television ad that was filmed Friday night. It took all day, but the editing was successful and the client was happy. She decided to take off an hour early and get the things Francine needed from her house.

On her way home, Val stopped by the post office and picked up her package. As she expected, it was the book, The Loving Dominant that she ordered online last week. It seemed so long ago that she had been totally clueless about the BDSM lifestyle. She considered herself truly fortunate to have found so many good sources of information so quickly. Rachael and Giggy were a godsend. Valerie was quite familiar with the unpredictable unreliability of information on the internet. After just one week, she knew enough to know not only that submission was for her, but that she could trust Charles as her Dominant.

At the apartment, Francine was going stir crazy. "This is just crazy," Val's friend said, "I have never been so bored in my life. Do you realize that this is the first time I've been both alone and without my computer in… I don't know how many years. A person can only take so much daytime TV before it drives you nuts! Oh, how was work?"

Laughing, Val answered, "Work was fine. I had to finish up the last few details on the account from last week. Hopefully, these will take some of the edge off of your cabin fever." Val put Francine's things on the table, lighting up the injured woman's eyes. "Have you been able to get around okay?"

"Yeah. The toilet is a bit of pain. You just can't get from one seat to another without standing for at least a few seconds."

"Well, let's take a look at those feet." Valerie examined the bandages, relieved to find no sign of bleeding. The instructions from the ER were to not change them for a couple of days to give scabs a chance to form and prevent contamination.

While she was checking out the feet, Francine asked, "So, when are you going to get a hold of Charles and give him the good news?"

"I was thinking that I should wait until you're back on your feet. If he wants to get together this weekend, it could keep you alone for the weekend."

"Valerie Michelle Burbon! I'm hurt, not an invalid. I can survive a weekend by myself, even if I am confined to a wheelchair. This is a big thing for you and I don't want to see you put it off. Choosing a regular Dom is one of the major decisions in a sub's life. I was one of Charles' regular subs once. He will have something wonderful and special for you when you get together. It will create a bond between you that can be as powerful as the marriage bond. I mean, look at you, girl. Your nipples are standing at attention already and all I've done is asked you when you were going to call him. You want this."

"Yeah. I do want this. It's like there was this hole inside of me that is finally going to be filled. I just know that my life is going to be better for submitting. I can't exactly describe how it feels. I know that I'll never want to be dominant. Submitting Saturday was so fulfilling, and that was with two strangers. I can't imagine what it will be like to submit to someone special on a regular basis. There have been a few instances when I wished I could submit to him full-time."

"You've fantasized about a 24/7? You are a natural submissive. That's a big milestone. I wouldn't go there just yet. Remember, you know Charles will be safe. You don't know yet how things will work out between you. Take it one day or weekend at a time. If it's right, you'll both know. Now get off your duff and call him, girl!"

Picking up the phone, Valerie's thoughts were in turmoil. "Am I actually going to go through with this? I know I want to, but it's still frightening. It feels like such a big step." Putting the phone back down, she turned to Francine, "I'm frightened. I want this so badly, it scares me. I know that auctioning myself Saturday was big, but this is bigger. I mean, I can choose to never go back to Mephisto's and no one there will give it a second thought. But committing myself to Charles, that's bigger. I won't be sticking my toe in the water anymore; I'll be plunging in all the way. No matter what I decide later, this will change me in a fundamental way. Can I handle this?"

Francine wheeled herself over to Val, reached out and took her hands. "Val, you're instincts are right on. This will be very different from Saturday night. And it will change you at the core of your being. It did me, as did my first solo domination. But so will deciding not to commit to Charles. The question is not, 'Do I allow myself to be changed?' but rather 'How will I choose to be changed?' In the end, it's your decision. What I can tell you is that I see a woman who has found a certain level of fulfillment in her life. You don't simply want this experience, Val; you are craving this change in you the same way that a caterpillar craves the change into a butterfly. I think something inside you will wither if you don't at least give this new part of you a chance to flourish. I'll not think any less of you if you decide that this is not for you after all. I'll mourn never knowing the Valerie that will emerge from her cocoon, but you will always be my friend."

While she talked, Valerie began to cry, though she did not know why. It was big. It would change her. With those thoughts in her head and tears in her eyes, she picked up the phone and called Charles' number.

After three rings, a woman's voice (not Sally) answered, "Vanquil residence. This is Katherine. How may I help you?"

"Is Charles there? This is Valerie Burbon."

"He can't come to the phone right now. Is there something I can help you with?"

Knowing she could not talk about this to someone she never had met, she asked, "Is Sally available? It's not something I can talk to just anyone about."

"I do believe she's here. Would you please wait while I get her?"

"Yes."

A couple of minutes passed with only vague, indecipherable background noises audible. Then the phone was picked up and she heard Sally's voice, "Hello? This is Sally. How may I help you?"

"Sally. This is Valerie. Do you remember me from a week ago last Saturday?"

"Valerie! It is so great to hear from you. How have you been?"

"I've been good. In fact, I've been great." As she neared the big admission, her tearing became audible over the phone.

"Valerie, why are you crying? Is there something wrong?"

"No. I'm not sure why I'm crying. I guess I'm feeling a little overwhelmed."

"I see. Am I to assume that you've made a decision about Charles' offer?"

"Yes, I…" she choked up, unable to get the words out.

"Take your time. I know that either way, this is a major decision."

After several tries, Val blurted out, "I want to come back. I want to submit to Him."

"That's so wonderful. I can certainly understand being overwhelmed. You've chosen to make a major change in your life. I also know that Charles will want to talk to you as soon as possible. Can you possibly come over to the house tonight? There won't be any play, but we will have to make arrangements for the future. There are some further decisions for you to make."

"I think so. Is it all right if I bring a friend? She already knows Charles from earlier times."

"Just who are we talking about?"

"Hold on for a minute." Looking at Francine, she asked, "I suppose I should ask if you want to come with me. I feel the need for emotional support."

"Of course I'll come."

Back on the phone, "Her name's Francine Traline."

"Ah, so she was someone you knew. I'm glad I passed along the names last Saturday. Yes, by all means, bring her."

"Thanks. We'll be right over."

Hanging up the phone, Val turned back to Francine and said, "I guess we'd better get going."

"Before we do," Francine replied, "do you want to change into something different?"

The question caught her unprepared. She recalled something Charles said at the end of their first night. "Now I want your panties and bra. Not just for now, but permanently. Agree that they are mine." She doubted that He would forget that requirement. "Yes, I had better change, or at least get out of my bra and panties. I agreed to never wear them with him."

"See what I mean. You're a natural. I had to be punished three times before I remembered consistently. You go change."

Once she started to take off her clothes, Val realized she wanted more than to just take off her under things. She found the idea of going to meet Charles in a business suit just plain wrong. She decided to wear a yellow dress that had an open back, a plunging neckline and only went down as far as her knees. Originally intended to be a summer sundress, the yellow color highlighted her whip marks on her back and breasts. She wanted to tell Charles that she was ready in more than just words. On a whim, she grabbed the collar and cuffs that Giggy had given her the night of the auction.

When she exited her bedroom, Francine looked her over and whistled. "Girl, when you decide to commit, you do it first class. Once you put that collar and cuffs on, everyone who sees you will hear 'take me, I'm yours.' I would suggest a coat for the trip. It would not do to get questioned about who beat you before we get to your Master."

They were quiet on the trip there. At the gate, she learned that she was expected and they were ushered to the front door. The same butler was waiting for them. He helped Francine out of the car, "Miss Traline, it's so good to see you again. Will you be staying long?"

"No, Herman, I'm just here accompanying my friend. She's a little nervous."

"So were you the first time, as I recall."

"I suspect everyone is that first time. And the second, and the third… if you get my meaning."

Looking at Valerie, "Master Charles will be preoccupied for a short while yet. Mistress Sally has asked that you join her in the lounge. I believe you know where that is located?"

"Yes, I do," blushed Val, recalling being bent over the arm of the sofa and fucked by Charles' hand after begging for it.

They were shown into the house and proceeded to the lounge where Sally awaited them. Shock filled Sally's face, "Francine, what the hell happened to you?"

"It's a long story. Made short, my boyfriend reacted badly to discovering that I am a Dominant."

Going over, she bent down and hugged Francine, "I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope there's no lasting damage."

"Just my pride. I thought I could read people better than that."

Turning to Val, Sally looked her over, "This is a pleasant surprise. The dress highlights your marks quite well. I have to say, I was quite startled to see you on display at Mephisto's. You have a unique way of researching the lifestyle. I heartily approve. If your display on the block was anything like what you gave Fred and Daphne, I know they had the time of their lives. From the look of your back and breasts, it seems that they did. Tell me, did Daphne 'force' you into lesbian sex?"

Val's body heated up at the memory. "Yes, she did. She needed to whip me into it though."

"Oh my. That's one of her favorite games, beat the slave into obedience. I know where they'll be next month. They once bought the same slave for 13 months in a row, they loved playing with her so much."

"If it's acceptable to Master, I would like to sell myself in auction again. It was a wonderfully decadent feeling."

"I can't speak for Charles, but if you do, I want to bid on you as well."

"That's a terrifying and wonderful thought."

"Ah, Valerie!" Charles' voice broke out from the entry way. "Sally tells me you have wonderful news."

"Yes, Master. I would like very much to return and submit to you."

"I can see by your companion that you have found that I am someone you feel you can trust." He said, turning to Francine, "Thank you for bringing me this lovely slave. When we have more time, you'll have to tell me how you come to be beaten and wheelchair bound."

"This first meeting is to establish some ground rules for both of us. As your Master, I will expect certain things from you. You should also be able to expect certain things from me. It's doubtful that you've thought of some of these items. For example, a Master/slave relationship should not endanger the livelihood of either party. Thus, for example, I will not require submission from you in any way that would lead to your losing your job. In your case, that means that I will not come to your workplace to play, though I may pick you up for play there or require you to find a time and place at work to engage in some type of self-play. Does that make sense?"

"I think so. I sort of took that for granted."

"That's normal, but shouldn't happen. There are Dominants that expect to be able to force submission in ways that would cost the sub their job if caught. The threat of discovery supposedly enhances the pleasure. I've already explained safe words to you. Unless you wish to change them, they will remain, 'yellow light,' and, 'red light,' with the released ball used for voiceless play. We'll be signing a contract. Part of that contract says that if I, or any of my representatives, ignore a safe word, we agree that such an act will legally constitute assault and possibly rape. Can you think of any other safeguards you would want or that you think should be there?"

Valerie though for a moment, "Two come to mind. There are some things that I would not want to even be tried, sort of like I've already used my safe words on them. Things like water sports, scat, cutting."

"Excellent. That's a good precaution. What's the other?"

"There should be some form of punishment for me if I use my safe words without true need. I don't want to have the temptation to try to make my submission easier by using a safe word when things have not gone too far."

"I've never had a sub ask for that particular clause before. How would we determine if you used your safe words inappropriately?"

"I would know, Master. I don't think I could hide it from you long if I did. Just knowing there are consequences for doing it will keep me honest."

"I see. This will be a fascinating experience for both of us. From my point of view, there are more requirements, but then I am the Master. Understand that I will permit others to dominate you as well as myself. In fact, I won't always be present when they do. When I give you to someone else for a time, their orders are my orders, unless they try to countermand a standing one I have given. You are not to climax unless I, or another Master, give you permission to do so. This includes times when we are not actively playing. When you come for a scene, I expect promptness and you will never wear under things to or during play sessions without permission. There will be occasions of distance play, where I will give you orders to carry out when I'm not around. The only times you may abort such play is if your life, freedom, or livelihood is threatened by continuing. Even then, I expect you to try to resume when the threat passes. There are some other, minor, requirements spelled out in the contract." Turning to Sally, "Do you have a contract ready?"

"Yes, Master, I do."

She handed Val the contract. It was three pages long. One of the pages was much like the auction form she had to fill out, but with fewer options; yes, no, and no but I would enjoy being forced. The other two pages spelled out all of the things they had discussed and a few more. Charles, for example, agreed to assume the full costs of any medical treatment that submitting required, whether by accident or incidental purpose. Valerie agreed to keep herself in good physical shape and general health. There were two things she needed to ask about.

"What is this thing here, the domination activity? I thought I was to be the submissive?"

"That means, will you agree to dominate someone else if I order you to? Watching subs dominate one another is a fascinating experience."

Val checked that one 'no but I would enjoy being forced'. The second one was a requirement for her. "What does it mean that I will research new ways of submitting?"

"That's actually quite simple. I want more than simply to extract your service from you. I expect you to find ways to serve me. Anticipate how you can submit in ways that I have not ordered you to do. You're to be an active participant, not merely a vessel into which I pour my domination."

"I see. This looks good. I'm ready to sign." Saying this, she took a pen off the end table and signed the form. Charles took it and signed it as well. The contract had a six-month duration with the option for either party to renegotiate at that time.

As he was signing, Val took the collar and cuffs out of her handbag, put them on, dropped her dress to the floor and kneeled before Charles. "Master," she said, offering the leash to him, "Please accept the service of your humble slave."

"See what I mean, Sally. Valerie will make us an excellent slave. Already, she's anticipating the needs of her Master." Turning back to Valerie, he said, "Your service is accepted. Here are your first orders. You are to be at the front door of this house Friday night at 7:00, naked, hands cuffed behind you, collar and leash on, kneeling in front of the door. Do not drive, take a cab. You may not wear more than two articles of clothing, other than shoes, while on your way. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you for accepting me."

"Tell me, is Francine staying with you?"

"Yes, Master. At least until her feet heal."

"Very good. Your second order is this. Francine has my permission to use you at your house one night this week. You are to obey her as you would me. If she chooses not to, that's up to her. But if she wants you this week, you're to give yourself to her. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master." So it was beginning, she thought. Charles was taking her someplace she would never have thought of going on her own. Her best friend was to be her Mistress once this week. From the smile on Francine's face, Val was sure that Francine would take advantage of the offer. She was becoming aroused and dreading the possibility of being forced into lesbian sex again.

Charles helped Francine into the car and the two ladies drove off. Valerie looked over at her friend, "Will you be demanding service from me this week, Francine?"

"Val, I didn't expect this when I said I would come along. If you're not ready for something like this, I'll understand."

"No, this is not my decision. My Master gave me orders and I have committed to obeying him. I submitted to a man and woman team two nights ago, so this will not be totally new. The decision is yours. I want to be the best sub I can be. So, will you be demanding service of me this week?"

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,291 Followers