Valhalla Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wetting a wash cloth, she first wipes her pussy, then tosses it on the side. Taking another wash cloth and wetting it, she washes my balls then penis tugging my penis.

She says, "You fun boy. Hope you had fun. I tried make your first time very special

I hope I succeeded?"

"I tell her thanks Mei Linn is was very enjoyable and special. I will always remember my first time with you."

Mei Linn is still nude; she takes me into a hug as she pulls my body into hers. I'm sure my penis rubs her pussy as I am feeling her course hairs rubbing up and down on my penis. "Babe, you can get dressed now," as she takes a new robe from the closet, for herself, putting it on she leaves the room.

I get dressed and open the door. Mei Linn is dressed in her bodysuit with a red G-String, waiting for me with another bottle of water.

"Drink this. You need to replace more fluids in you."

Taking my hand again, before we get to the door, she tells me, "You need to give me the hundred dollars," so I opened my wallet to give her the $100.00 plus $20.00 extra. She said, "Thank you."

She then leads me to the door unlocks it, as I throw on my shoes. She hugs me then reaches up, placing her arms around my neck to draw me down, she kisses me on the cheek. "Saying you come back now. I like you, JIMMY."

I leave very happy crossing the street to go into my car to drive home whistling a happy tune not believing how long I was in her 'SPA'.

The end.

STORY INFORMATION:

Most Asian Massage Spa's have been closed down and the SPA Folks arrested along with their clients.

This story evolved from real life experiences of the author at various places through-out the USA. As I got older, earned money to spend, I would hit a 'SPA' in the area during my travels across the USA.

The scene where he thinks he was going to get arrested, happened at a NJ Spa. I thought after she quoted me the price and I agreed to have sex, that I was going to get arrested. She did keep me waiting about 15 to 20 minutes before coming back into the room.

The ability to play with her pussy, came from an Asian SPA is Boston. The massage person, who I saw often, would let me finger her pussy and she would rub herself on me. Of Course, a hand job with a blow would happen as I played.

PS I prefer Spas that offer table showers or a 'shower' first' as they are more fun but harder to find.

I hope you enjoyed reading my adventures as much as I enjoyed writing about them.

12