All Comments on 'Valiant Valkyrie gets Punched Out'

by MarkVSharp

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
yankeeman7yankeeman7over 2 years ago

I’ve enjoyed this whole series, this is my favorite one yet. Thanks for writing!

NoComeupanceNoComeupanceover 2 years ago

Love this story! The opening, the turnaround, Valkyrie's slow, inevitable defeat. Every so often I'll come back to Valkyrie moaning "What a stud!" and just sigh at how perfect her turnaround from dominance to submission was.

Plus, the sex parts are hot.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 2 years agoAuthor

RE: yankeeman7; glad you've enjoyed it, but just FYI I'm nowhere near done with these. Current plan is I'll keep putting out one-off works until around late February or early March, and then at that point I should be about ready to start releasing a long-form (~10-12 chapter) work with the same characters. So, hopefully you continue to enjoy!

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 2 years agoAuthor

Re: NoComeupance -not much to add, but thanks! Glad you enjoyed it as much in revised form as the original.

skaddixskaddixover 2 years ago

Pretty good not clear he knocked them up though so that is the only negative ten out of ten...could have been eleven out of ten with that change.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 2 years agoAuthor

@Skaddix: thanks for letting me know! Yeah, I try to avoid doing the same thing in every ending, so while the heroine is pretty much always going to get cream-pied whether it actually progresses farther than that is sometimes left ambiguous. Hopefully you'll get some more 11's soon... Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She didn't give a thought to her doting sidekick!!!...

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous: You mean right at the end, after the match? Yeah. To be fair to Valkyrie, she does have some rather large subject matter occupying her head right about then...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkVSharp@MarkVSharp
STATUS UPDATE JUNE 29 2023: so after a long wait the first of the Beachport Illustrated stories, titled 'Rebel Belle and Katy Colt: Booty,' drops tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys it! More like it are coming, but probably no more than one every month or two at most, given the...