All Comments on 'Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo Ch. 07'

by MarkVSharp

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Do the monsters birthed from Daring Diva and the Spider Monster have the DNA from both parents or just the spider lady since it's her eggs?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Though previous chapters was not my piece of cake(like, seriously, unicorns and dinosaurs???),You can definitely create the great stuff.

Every single villain have specific agenda, vocabulary, even freaking r..e technique! Your content is all about quality AND you also post new stories regulary! Great respect to you!

Groxx lecture was remarkable. His character is interesting and well written. Though Groxx not consider the Human Race as his equals, he can not help to be fascinated by exeptional beauty of certain specimens. Who said science is boring?

I definitely looking forward for The Grand Finale.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous no1: mild spoilers for part 8 but, just the spider lady and her own mate, she was just using their wombs. Daring Diva and Crane Dancer are both 'normal humans' so Groxx was presumably less eager to get access to their DNA specifically.

@Anonymous no2: Thanks, glad you liked it! Yes, I try to keep things varied up a bit, though we inevitably will start repeating some themes eventually. Also, while I'll try to keep things coming out regularly, my current pace will have to slow a bit soon; I kind of fell backwards into having two multipart stories coming out at once and while I think I've been able to keep up it's meant I haven't had much bandwidth to move any other drafts along. So going forward I'll probably try to stick to just one ongoing at a time at most.

Re: Unicorns; so this whole thing is a rewrite of an older story which was set in a normal zoo with normal animals, which is against Lit policy so the whole thing had to be 'punched up a notch'. That bit was originally pandas. I was trying to think of another animal that would have the same 'we have to help them breed it's very urgent' thing pandas do (or at least did at the time I wrote the old one, I think they've got that going better now). Unicorns was the best I could come up with. I tried to lean into it by emphasizing the sort of dichotomy of it being something really stereotypically 'girly' and filing the air with magic rainbow sparkles and the like while at the same time their experience is just getting brutally impaled on gigantic white horse-cock i.e. basically the least cute-and-girly thing imaginable. Not sure if I 'pulled it off' though. Likewise, the dinos were also originally something else very big and I needed something to match and that was what I came up with.

Hopefully the final chapter lives up to expectations.

NoComeupanceNoComeupanceabout 2 years ago

Excellent climax! Have always loved the "Gouts of fluid gush(ing) from ... pussies ... like glistening fireworks celebrating her downfall." line.

The additions are fantastic, and really drive home both Groxx's philosophy and VV's ultimate surrender. What I definitely missed when I read the previous version (though it is absolutely there, I just glossed over it) is the degree to which VV's downfall is more or less entirely caused by her own submissive desires. Not just the extended sequence that you added in which Groxx "convinces" her of his superiority (though that certainly drives the point home). Rather, the fact that her moment of distraction leading to the loss of her belt is entirely because she's sexually enticed by the (evidently masterfully edited) montage of money shots of her heroine colleagues submitting to beastly masters.

Regardless, love the additions here. I'll be interested to see Part 8; it seems as though Groxx's sperm is horning in on the territory of his other allies in the competition for the heroines' wombs.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

@NoComeupance: not a whole lot to add; but thanks! On her downfall coming from her desires - yes that is very much intentional back to the original version; but I do think it is more obvious here. On the very last point re: Groxx horning in on the others; that is definitely occurring in this version. I didn’t necessarily intend it that way per se. It was originally a desire to make the climax more, well, climactic by having him spread the love around more instead of just sticking with the title character; but the side effect is that he spreads his seed more as well. In retrospect the result is that he comes off as more egocentric and selfish, I think - which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, he is a villain after all, but I hadn’t realized it until you pointed it out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkVSharp@MarkVSharp
STATUS UPDATE JUNE 29 2023: so after a long wait the first of the Beachport Illustrated stories, titled 'Rebel Belle and Katy Colt: Booty,' drops tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys it! More like it are coming, but probably no more than one every month or two at most, given the...