Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 01

Story Info
Our story starts with the Valkyrie already IN HOT PURSUIT.
12.1k words
4.1
7k
8

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman, Chapter 1 - Hot Pursuit

By MarkVSharp

Author's Note - the following is the first chapter of a multi-part work that in total is well into novel territory, totalling about 150,000 words as of current draft. I'm still submitting it in NonCon rather than novels because it definitely counts as that. However, fair warning, if you're just here for sex scenes then this might not be the one for you, because while we'll get to that eventually in this story it is very far in. While there is a lot of erotic content throughout (IMO at least), for at least the first half its going to lean much more on themes of public humiliation, voyeurism, and the like.

Also, just a warning, there is some political content in this one, mostly of the 'battle of the sexes', gender-essentialist, feminism vs male chauvinism variety. For the record, the purpose is mostly performative, to raise the psychological stakes for our titular heroine vis a vis her principal rival. Nevertheless, just a heads up in case you are particularly sensitive to that sort of thing.

A brief synopsis of the storyline as a whole, in the vein of a novel blurb, follows, and then the main body text after the italics.

All characters in the following work are over the age of eighteen.

SERIES BLURB: Valiant Valkyrie faces off against the Boarman, her hated male-chauvinist rival. His city, Broodhaven, is both a neighbor to Beachport and its mirror image: a place where a shadowy brooding crusader - assisted by his sidekicks - fights a never-ending battle to subdue a seemingly endless series of beautiful and wicked villainesses. Over the course of a single highly eventful night Valiant Valkyrie will have to deal with a hostile police force, a notorious women's prison, a gang of radical terrorists, and the Broodhaven city bus system in her quest to prove once and for all that she is equal or superior to any man - including and especially... the Boarman!

Valiant Valkyrie revved the engine, her supercar screaming forward on all cylinders as she pushed past a lesser civilian sports-car. A fat wallowing delivery truck, noticing the fast-approaching supercar only at the last second, suddenly lurched to one side in panic - and almost directly into her path. With an expert twist of the wheel and tap of her boot upon the brake Valkyrie jinked around it and screamed past - her passenger-side mirror leaving sparks along its side as she did so.

"Oh!" Vestal gasped. Painted to the passenger's seat, the eighteen-year-old clung tight to the door handle, her eyes wide. "Great Jupiter's ghost!" she gasped.

Valkyrie paid her sidekick no mind. Her blue eyes, narrow behind her mask and above her smirking lips, remained glued to her target as it hove back into view. Her sculpted body was clad in a skimpy blue-and-gold bikini, to match the roaring custom super-car that surrounded it. Her sidekick, cowering beside her, was clad in much the same, save trading pink for blue. Each of them had the golden belts that provided their strength and invulnerability cinched tightly around their wasp-like waists.

"Run, run, run all you want, Rude Ruby," Valkyrie cooed into her radio. "You can't escape my justice!"

Ahead of her, in her stolen Beachport Police Interceptor, Rude Ruby smirked. A dusky skinned beauty, she wore a costume of pure red - red corset, red short-shorts, and knee-length red boots laced up with black laces. The hands she used to work the wheel were clad in fingerless gloves of red leather - with the open fingers revealing nails also painted bright and garish crimson. Her arms and legs were covered in tattoos done exclusively in black and red ink. Her long naturally sable hair had been dyed bright red, and she wore a matching garishly crimson lipstick. From her painted lips an unlit cigarette dangled.

Behind her, the two Beachport policemen she had taken as her hostages blinked their eyes wide and whimpered into their gags. Beside her curvy hip, upon the passenger seat of the cruiser, rested a sleek cooler with a blinking digital display on its top, and Hammer Labs printed on its side.

"Be careful, Valiant Valkyrie," the crimson-colored villainess purred. "Are you sure you want to catch me?" Then, reaching down, she suddenly downshifted, sent her car screeching around a lumbering semi and onto the shoulder, and then shot past it like a rocket.

Behind her, smirking, Valkyrie followed effortlessly - while Vestal whimpered and tried to sink deeper into her plush seat.

As they shot and swerved around the highway, the lights of Beachport, glowing behind them, slowly faded into the fog. Another set of lights, tall and shining, began to grow before them. Vestal gasped, as she saw a large sign careen past at what seemed to be about mach 2.

"We just crossed the state line," she informed her mentor.

"Well aware," Valkyrie hissed. Briefly she glanced down at her navigation screen, then back up to her windshield - where her target was swerving back and forth wildly, trying to prevent her from getting past and into a blocking position. Then the emergence of two old retirees pacing each other across the highway forced her to drop back and take evasive action - giving the bolder Ruby some breathing space once more.

Before them, the growing lights resolved into shining skyscrapers, blazing against the night - roughly equal in size and number but in a different configuration than her familiar Beachport. Another large sign screamed past - but, as Valkyrie had just braked hard to swerve around a bus, it passed just slow enough to read it. 'Welcome to Broodhaven' it said. The edges of the sign appeared to have been charred by a strange chemical, at some point.

Vestal squirmed.

"We've crossed into his city limits," she said.

"It's not 'his' city," Valkyrie growled, focused on her driving and her careening target.

"Is Beachport not 'your' city?" Vestal asked.

"That's different!" Valkyrie snapped, shifting.

"Are... are we going to back off?" Vestal asked, nervously.

"Of course not!" Valkyrie said. "What are you thinking?!"

Vestal was silent a moment, shivering in her pink-and-gold halter top and her sleek, matching panties.

"He won't like it," she said at last.

"Well that's just too bad for him," Valkyrie purred.

A few seconds later the radio crackled. Rude Ruby's smirking face vanished off the communications screen - to be replaced by an image mostly of the night sky, with streaked clouds backlit by a full moon. A figure filled the screen, but only as a dark silhouette - so that the only features that could be made out was that he had very broad shoulders, from which a dark cape flapped, and had two curved projections pointing up from either side of his cowled head.

"Valiant Valkyrie," a gravelly voice growled. "My sensors indicate that you are entering Broodhaven city limits."

"Your sensors are correct," Valkyrie cooed. "Pity about your everything else..." Not taking her eyes off the road, she shifted and slammed down on the accelerator - roaring past her latest obstruction to try to regain ground on Rude Ruby.

"Turn back, woman" he growled. "Broodhaven has a proper hero; if you try to spread your feminine incompetence here you will just put yourself and others in danger."

"I don't think it's my incompetence we should be discussing," Valkyrie purred. "One of your pretty little messes just spilled over into my city, so now a real woman has to come and clean it up. Now, I'm afraid you're breaking up..."

Reaching out, she started to manipulate the radio.

"Don't be a fool you st-" the dark figure started to growl - but at that moment, as her gloved fingers twisted the knob, his voice dissolved into static and his image did as well.

Vestal swallowed.

"He won't like that either..." she said.

"Check under the back of my bikini to see where you can stick what he thinks," Valiant Valkyrie purred, her hand returning to her wheel.

"The Broodhaven police won't like it either..." Vestal pointed out.

"Hot pursuit exemption," Valiant Valkyrie cooed, slamming up a gear again.

"We... we don't actually have one with-" Vestal whined.

"Shush!" Valkyrie said. Detaching a hand from the wheel, she waved it in her sidekick's face and then returned it. "Don't distract me!"

Whimpering, Vestal shivered - and then, nodding her glum agreement, sank back into her seat and tried not to look as the lights of Broodhaven grew larger and larger in the windscreen.

Using her superior engine Valkyrie almost managed to get into position to force Ruby down - when the latter suddenly swerved to one side and shot down a twisting exit ramp. Growling, Valkyrie managed to careen around a lurching and screaming panel van and followed - just barely clearing the crash barrier on the driver's side. Engines roaring the chase continued on city streets, blasting through lights and past stunned civilian automobiles, winding its way deep into the shattered post-industrial wasteland that lay at Broodhaven's rotten core.

At last, Rude Ruby managed to trick Valiant Valkyrie. Feinting right at an intersection, she suddenly whipped around and shot out down the left instead. Valkyrie, caught flat footed, did a wild S and skidded straight through. Fortunately, the district they were now in was almost devoid of people, or cars that weren't abandoned wrecks, so as her car fishtailed to one side and then settled to a rocking halt, it did so in the middle of an empty old cracked stretch of street.

"Heh," Rude Ruby said. "Sucker." But she had almost arrived at her destination. Screeching around into an alley in between a junkyard and an abandoned chemical plant, she roared down it and then pulled up at the chemical plant's long-disused loading dock. Throwing open the door, she seized up the blinking cooler beside her and leaped out. Storming up the steps of the loading dock, she stood upon it. Then she turned around. Withdrawing the cigarette from her lips, she smiled.

Half a block away, Valiant Valkyrie hissed with frustration as she worked her controls. The car lurched around in a half turn, and then whipped backwards - pointing back the way it had come.

But fortunately, she still had a bright red dot blinking upon her navigation console. Rude Ruby had known enough to rip out the remote shut-down on the police prototype - but not the tracking device on the cooler.

"You can run all you want, Ruby," Valkyrie cooed, as she got back into gear and got rolling again, "but you can't hide!"

Standing on the loading dock, looking down into the cruiser, Rude Ruby smirked.

Inside the two policemen she had taken hostage - to ensure she didn't just get popped on the highway - whimpered and blinked up at her from its back seat. Even from where she stood, Rude Ruby could tell they weren't looking at her face - their eyes instead boring in on the spectacular rounded form her muscular buns presented inside her bright red boy-shorts, and the sleek curvature of her trim hourglass waist inside her matching corset.

"Thanks for keeping me company, boys," she cooed. "Here let me give you something to remember me by."

Taking her cigarette, she flicked it out. Flying through the open driver's side door, it landed on the upholstery. Moments later, with a hiss, roiling red fumes began to expand out from it. A billowing waterfall poured out of the open driver's side door, looking almost exactly like Rude Ruby's long and flowing crimson hair - but it was not nearly enough to ventilate the entire car, and in moments it was entirely filled with bright scarlet vapor. The two cops whimpered in confusion, blinded by the red fog.

Smiling, Rude Ruby lifted her fingers. Her nails were painted in a bright shade of red, to match her hair, and costume, and lipstick. She held her fingers in front of her smirking lips for a second. Then she snapped them. Instantly, a bright spark flashed at the smoking cigarette - and moments later the entire car was engulfed in a massive explosion.

"S-suffering SIF!" Valkyrie gasped, as she heard a distant roar. In the distance, over the top of the junkyard, they could see red flames billowing into the sky.

"There!" Vestal said, as she saw the alleyway entrance approaching at speed on their right.

"Good eye," Valkyrie said, twisting the wheel to steer through it - just barely making it.

Standing on the loading dock, her front lit up by flames, Rude Ruby watched. Beneath her, the two bound policemen thrashed and screamed inside the burning cruiser - but it was already too late, and the flames were consuming them. Chuckling, Rude Ruby shook her head.

"That's two filthy pigs that have gotten their just desserts," she purred - turning to put her sculpted backside to the flickering flames. "Plenty more still to go!" she said - and, cooler held perched against her rounded hip, began to strut like a sauntering model through an open door and into the darkened factory before her.

A few seconds later, with a rumble of its mighty engine, the Valkyr's Steed pulled up beside the burning cruiser. Valkyrie and her sidekick leapt out and ran over - only to recoil backwards as they felt the heat of the flames.

"Oh, my God..." Vestal whimpered - lifting a gloved hand to her mouth and blinking her young eyes in horror, as she saw the two charred corpses still strapped down in the gutted back seat. The flames were so hot, their police badges were starting to melt.

Hands on her hips, Valkyrie shook her golden-maned head and growled. "Just... just another couple murders Rude Ruby will have to answer for," she said.

Then, she turned and looked at the chemical plant. A large main building was surrounded by piping and storage tanks, in turn surrounded by a rusting barbed-wire-topped fence. The loading dock before her led directly into the main building - and though most of the dock entrances had been boarded up, one had a large gash torn in it allowing entry.

A sign, high above the dock, said 'Central Power & Chemicals.'

"Come on," Valiant Valkyrie said. She pointed at the waiting entrance, remembering the last image from her navigation console. "We came all this way. Let's go get her."

"R-right on..." Vestal said - still sounding a little nervous.

Warily, backlit by the fading flames of the destroyed cruiser, Valkyrie and Vestal entered the chemical plant. Once through the entrance their eyes adjusted to the gloom. Looking around, Vestal breathed deep. All around them, chemical piping twisted and turned, like the intestines of some great beast. Huge vats of chemicals lay here and there about the complex. Though everything was shut down, drips and clanks echoed through the old works. Here and there a few safety lights still shone down - which mostly served only to cast deep and stark shadows through the jungle of jumbled metallic vines.

"R-Rude Ruby could be anywhere in here," Vestal whispered.

"Technically true," Valkyrie admitted. Reaching up to her earring, she adjusted a tiny dial. Moments later a tone started to sound in her ear. Turning her head first one way and then the other, it changed pitch subtly. Nodding, her mighty buxom body suddenly set out down one pathway through the maze of pipe. "Follow me," she said.

Gasping, Vestal watched her mentor's stunning blue-and-gold bottom strut away - and then not wanting to be left behind, did so.

Valkyrie took a couple turns through the maze of old machinery and tanks, and smiled.

"She can run," she cooed softly to herself. "But she can't hide..."

"Who's running?" a brash voice suddenly called out, loudly.

With a gasp, Valkyrie and Vestal spun around.

There, before them - in an alcove amongst the pipes and valves and vats of unknown sludge - Rude Ruby stood. She was directly underneath one of the strongest of the lights hanging from the ceiling high above - bathed in white light. Beneath her was a steel platform, below which was a dark pit filled with yet more tangled machinery and hissing vats. The blinking cooler she had stolen lay in front of her, and she had her hands on her hips, and a smile on her crimson lips.

"Hello, Valiant Valkyrie," Rude Ruby purred. "Nice to finally meet you in person."

"Hello, Rude Ruby," Valkyrie said. Lifting up a hand, with a decisive press of her finger to the side of her smirking face she turned off her tracker to keep it from distracting her. Then, lowering her hand, she strutted forward. She stopped directly in front of Ruby, several meters away, and formed a power stance. Rude Ruby's back was to a wall of machinery - trapping her. "Giving up so soon?" Valkyrie asked.

Rude Ruby shook her head. "No," she said. "I just can't open this," she said. She pointed down at the cooler. "I need you to tell me how."

Valkyrie shook her head. "I'm afraid I can't do that," she said.

"Can't, or won't?" Ruby asked.

"Won't," Valkyrie specified, confidently.

Ruby smiled. "That's why I let you follow me. I'm going to force you to!" she said, bouncing on her heels eagerly.

Hands on her buxom hips, Valiant Valkyrie shook her head, ruefully. "That's where you went wrong," she said. "You've spent too long facing a mere man - and a particularly weak and foolish one at that. You think you can get away with the same tricks. But unfortunately for you, you're outmatched - because you're facing a real woman now!"

Rude Ruby laughed. "No, I'm not!" she said. She pointed down at Valiant Valkyrie's body, and sneered. "Every superheroine is just a slave to the superheroes - whether she realizes it or not. You're not a real woman, you're just a toy for this world's real masters - at least until we destroy them. And, after facing the likes of the Boarman, a misguided woman who just wants to simper beside him in a bikini is going to be easy mode!"

Valiant Valkyrie raised an eyebrow, and her face shivered at that last accusation in particular. But, rather than waste time arguing, she just shrugged and then shook her head. "Well... we will see soon enough, won't we?" She made an inviting gesture, with her fingertips. "Let's settle this like women, then, shall we?" she asked.

"Gladly!" Rude Ruby replied.

"Watch my back," Valiant Valkyrie told Vestal. Then, forming fists, her buxom and muscular hips rolling powerfully, she advanced on Rude Ruby.

Dropping into fighting stances, the two women met in a sudden clash. Vestal stood back, as instructed, watching and gasping. Her head spun behind her, briefly - and then whirled to once more watch the unfolding match.

Despite their earlier bravado, Rude Ruby and the Queen of Valor sparred warily for a few seconds. Each knew the other only by reputation. There were a couple swift darting exchanges, in which they blocked each other's blows and then rapidly fell back. Then, with a smirk, Valiant Valkyrie suddenly advanced - moving straight towards the cooler lying on the ground. Growling, Rude Ruby was forced to dart in quickly to protect it. The following exchange happened so fast, even Vestal could barely follow. But it ended with Rude Ruby going flying backwards, letting out a loud yelp, and landing sprawled and spread-eagled on her back.

"Ooohhh..." the crimson-haired villainess whimpered. Slowly, picking her head up off the steel deck, she shook it as if dazed - and then with a gasp, stared up at Valiant Valkyrie as if seeing her for the first time.

Standing with her thighs planted wide apart, Valiant Valkyrie held out the extended blue-and-gold gloved fist she had used to knock down Ruby - and slowly smirked.

"Had enough?" she cooed.

Lying flat on her back, Rude Ruby took a deep breath. Then, slowly, she smirked too.

"It is true," she admitted. "It turns out you're too much for me to defeat. Barely... but too much all the same."