Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valkyrie, still recovering from the disorientation of the darkness and the sudden chaos, blinked her eyes at the distant dark shape in confusion. Through the darkness, she heard a deep voice utter a foul oath as he studied the destroyed circuitry. Then, he lifted his hand up to his coil.

"Royal Seer," she heard him growl. "I need light."

"Roger, sir," a faint voice echoed back. Moments later, with a faint 'thunk' of some distant industrial breaker shunting back into position, the factory lights suddenly came back on, stabbing into Valkyrie's barely-adjusted eyes.

In the new brightness, the Boarman lifted the smashed controls closer to his face. In the distance, Valkyrie could just see a couple of round brightly-colored bottoms diving down large pipes which, based on what she could divine from the tangled mess of conduits snaking around the factory, led straight down to the sewers. In an instant they were gone. Uttering another dark growling oath, the Boarman released the shattered control box to dangle beside him. Then he turned, and looked at Valiant Valkyrie.

Valkyrie gasped. Bound to the wall, in little but boots and mask and panties, she stared back - squirming.

It was her first time seeing him in person in years. He was a tall and dark figure, half a head taller even than her, with massive shoulders. His square-jawed face was clad in a dark cowl, from which two sharp points - the Boar's Tusks - extended upwards. A long cape hung from his wide shoulders. Upon his muscular chest he had a Boar's Tusk logo, similar to his cowl, emblazoned in silver on his chest. Below that, he had a utility belt wrapped around his narrow waist.

Her eyes very briefly darted lower than that. But, seeing what she always had in the blurry edge of her vision, she darted her gaze hastily back up to his face. Her blue eyes arrived back on his face to see his cowled head shaking slowly back and forth, as he gazed on her in disgust.

"Hello, Valiant Valkyrie," he said. "I see you are demonstrating exactly what uppity women like you are capable of - as usual."

Valiant Valkyrie gasped. Opening her lips, she started to call him a sexist creep. But before she could, he had suddenly turned - and dove over the side.

"Oh!" she gasped. Craning her head, she watched him in disbelief.

Swooping down, over the roiling deadly chemicals, the Boarman alighted upon Vestal's hoist, grabbing hold of the steel hook from which she dangled. He grunted in pain, as his muscles, which were thick like coils of steel cables, struggled with the strain - but his grip held.

Shivering, naked Vestal blinked up in awe as she found the Boarman's cowled square-jawed face suddenly looming over her. His body pressed tight against her, his cape wrapping around her. She squirmed back up against him - the tips of her descending boots now less than a meter over the surface of the lethal fluid below.

Keeping one hand wrapped around the cable, the Boarman worked quickly. Reaching down to his utility belt, he produced a tiny plasma torch, with which he effortlessly cut her bonds - but left the loop that ran under her shoulders and up to the hook.

"Grab hold of me," he told her.

Gasping, her limbs shaking in shock, Vestal did so. Her pretty teen face blinked up into his looming cowled head in awe as, hands clutched tight around his broad back, she pressed her naked body tight against his muscular flesh.

"Do you have a good grip?" he asked her. The tip of her boot was now just a few centimeters over the deadly fluid.

Vestal squeezed herself tight against his flesh, and nodded.

"Don't let go," he growled. Using her grip to keep himself momentarily stabilized, he lifted one heavy arm and pointed it up at the ceiling. A thin cable shot from his wrist, tipped by a Boar's Tusk grapple - which slammed up around a steel girder and bit tight. With his free hand he cut the last cord holding her to the hook. Then, putting a hand on her back he crushed her hard against his chest - and activated the retract on his cable.

WIth a loud 'VWIP!' the Boarman and his gasping teen cargo shot up and out of the pit. As they shot up and away from the lethal chemicals, Vestal's thighs spread wide, the better to wrap tight around his body. From between her spread legs a couple of shining droplets, which she had produced in record time as soon as she saw who had come to save her, were left arcing up through the air and then fell back into the slime. The tiny droplets promptly vanished, one by one, each with a faint 'hiss' and a tiny puff of smoke.

Disengaging his hook at the perfect moment, the Boarman and Vestal fell back down and landed on the platform, right in front of Valiant Valkyrie. Clinging tight to the Boarman, Vestal gasped up into his face in awe. Looking down into her face, the Boarman smiled tightly - only his lips visible beneath the bottom of his cowl.

"Excuse me, miss," he said. Reaching up, he disengaged the ball-gag, and then tugged it out of her lips.

"Oh..." Vestal sighed softly. Panting softly, she stepped back - but still kept both hands on his massive chest. She looked him up and down, gasping in awe. Her eyes went wide, when she looked down. A couple of the spiked tips at the bottom of his cape were singed off, the ragged edges still smoking as the last bit of chemical neutralized itself. This was not what made her eyes go widest, though. Turning her head up, she looked back into his face.

"Oh... thank you, Boarman... you are my hero!" Vestal said.

Stepping close, the naked teen lifted her lips and tried to press a thank-you kiss to the Boarman's lips. But the hero turned his head at the last second, evading her, and the blushing blonde found herself just pressing a couple kisses to his square jaw. He pushed her gently aside.

"Oh..." Vestal said. Standing beside him and squirming, she lifted a hand to her head. As the adrenaline faded the color started to drain off her face. She wavered, and then slowly sank down to her knees beside him.

Looking down at her, Boarman chuckled. "That's a good girl," he said. Reaching out, he patted her on her lovely masked head, as her pretty eyes blinked wide, looking a little lost. "You've been through a lot," he said. "Why don't you take a little rest."

"Oh... okay..." she said.

Slowly, she sank even further down, until she was crouched down on all fours by his feet. But looking up, gasping, she saw one more chance to show her gratitude. Stretching her lovely head forward, her opulent lips open and gasping softly, Valiant Valkyrie's sidekick and adopted daughter tried, desperately, once more, to give the Boarman a kiss - this time on the toe of his boot. But once more, with a casual step, he evaded her. Her lips sank down onto where they thought his boot would be, and smooched - into open air.

On her knees, Vestal let out a tiny moan. Then, rolling over onto her side, with a soft gasp, she passed out. Her lips hung open, parted slightly - quivering in disappointment just a little ways behind the big dark Boar-themed boot they had tried and failed to kiss.

"Oh... Great Justice..." Valiant Valkyrie whispered. Tearing her eyes off her unconscious naked sidekick, she looked up at the Boarman - only for her shock to intensify even further as she realized he wasn't even looking at her, even as she squirmed before him, bound, in her panties and very little else. Instead of paying her the slightest glance, the Boarman had lifted his hand to his head, and looking up he once more spoke into the ether.

"Royal Sylph, Royal Star," he said, "where are the Dark Prizm?"

There was a crackle of radio static. "We don't know," said one voice.

"They lost us," another voice said.

The Boarman swore.

"Come here," he said.

"Roger," the voices crackled.

Several seconds later two shapes appeared among the shadows high up where a broken window made a convenient aerial entrance to the factory. Floating through, they descended through the cavernous pipe-lined space and resolved into the shape of two handsome and athletic young men. Each wore a black bodysuit that covered almost every inch of his body, and a domino mask that exposed his hair. The sole exception to their all-black attire was upon their chests, whereupon each wore a different colored logo. One of the two, his hair platinum blond, had a logo on his chest which looked like a winged crown in white upon his chest. The other man, whose head was brown, had a starburst upon his chest in bright purple.

The Royal Corps were Boarman's sidekicks. He usually had several at a time, and was notorious for having them vanish and get replaced the way most people treated a cheap pair of sunglasses. On the rare occasion that one survived to adulthood without being physically or psychologically maimed, without fail, they left Broodhaven and went off to some other city to establish themselves as heroes in their own right. When doing so they never kept their old names and logos, instead establishing a new identity.

Curiously, while the Boarman himself relied entirely on his technology and his prowess, many of his sidekicks had powers - often very strong powers, though when still in the sidekick phase their skills at using them were often quite limited. Valiant Valkyrie assumed that the Boarman, with his near total dominance of the super-crime situation in Broodhaven, naturally took any newly emerged talents under his wing.

Unlike the Boarman, who appeared to have no trouble keeping his eyes off Valiant Valkyrie's bound and squirming assets, the two Royals - who each looked to be about eighteen - promptly glanced over and openly began smirking and leering at her quite decorative predicament. The dark haired one also repeatedly glanced down to where naked Vestal lay near his feet, and openly admired her nubile flesh - making Valiant Valkyrie seethe and shiver in fury at his insolent designs upon her daughter.

"Royal Sylph," Boarman said, directing his attention to the blond male sidekick, "begin sweeping the Prizms' usual contact points. You know - college activist groups, poetry slams, ladies' gym locker rooms, those sorts of places - anywhere they're likely to touch base with their former networks. We need to know what the Dark Prizm are up to this time, and fast."

"Ew," Royal Sylph said. He made a face. "Can I just do the last one?"

"No. In fact, just do the first two. I'll have Royal Brawler check the gyms, instead."

"Aww..." Royal Sylph whined.

"As for you, Royal Star," Boarman said, turning to the dark-haired sidekick. "I want you to get in touch with you-know-who." He looked down at the magenta star on his chest, then back up at the young man's face. "She and her gang are just the sort the Prizm might try to bring in - at least if they're feeling exceptionally reckless, which they usually are."

Royal Star took a deep breath. "Look, sir," he said. "She really doesn't like me contacting her. I think she would be much more responsive if you-"

"I don't have time," the Boarman said, flatly. "She's easy, but very thirsty."

"D-don't tell me that!" Royal Star said, his face suddenly looking flushed.

Boarman shook his head. "If you can't tell that just by looking," he said, "you really don't have the head to-"

Valkyrie had finally had enough.

"HEY!" she shouted.

The two sidekicks looked over at her; the Boarman did not. Their eyes then promptly dropped down to the two giant jugs she had wobbling about in the nude upon her chest and stared. Valkyrie grit her teeth, squirmed her thong-clad ass uselessly against the pole, and did her best to ignore that.

"Hey!" she said again. "I'm right here. I'm the Queen of God-Damned Valor! Aren't you going to include me in your operational planning?!"

The Boarman turned his head to look at her. "Valiant Valkyrie," he said, "I am aware of your many talents as a crimefighter. When I have a need of them, I will most certainly call upon you. But until there is a low-level thug who needs to be distracted by a strip-tease, or something else suited to you, please do what you do best - and just shut up and look pretty."

Valiant Valkyrie gasped at this - momentarily so stunned that he would dare to speak such words that she did indeed obey, and shut her full lips. But those opulent red petals trembled against one another, as she squirmed fleshily - and it was obvious to all that her silence would only last until she had managed to come up with a witty enough comeback to overcome her currently humiliating circumstances.

Not stopping to enjoy said view, the Boarman turned back to his sidekicks. "I will clearly need to deal with this impertinent superheroine further," he told them. "No more arguments, we don't have time for them. Go, now. Do as you have been told."

"Yes, sir," they said.

Glancing down, Royal Star once more looked at Vestal and leered. "What about her?" he asked.

"I'll deal with her too," he said.

Royal Star sighed, and shook his head. "Right. Of course you will," he said. Then, the two rose up. They had no need of grappling hooks - although from the looks on their faces, the move still required quite a bit of concentration. Royal Star had a faint magenta glow around him as he rose, the same color as the stylized star on his chest. Then they soared away.

"That... was a very insulting thing to say!" Valkyrie snapped, finding her voice, after his sidekicks had departed.

He shrugged. "It did the job," he said. Turning he walked over to her and stood before her.

Valiant Valkyrie squirmed, and then snarled. The tips of her huge breasts shook back and forth before his chest. "What are you waiting for?" she asked. "Aren't you going to cut me loose?"

"No," he said.

At this, her jaw dropped in shock. "NO?!" she gasped. "Wh-what do you mean NO?!! R-release me at once, I demand it!" She stomped her foot - which was about all she could do, while topless before him with her arms bound behind the pole.

But he shook his head. "No, not yet. I must have words with you first, and I am not foolish enough to release you before that happens. Valiant Valkyrie - in case it was not obvious from my timely arrival, I was aware of the Dark Prizm's hideout and was ready to round them up from the start. Had you not butted your big round ass into my affairs - had you not pursued Rude Ruby into Broodhaven, as I told you not to do - she would not have had the code. Your sidekick would not have been endangered. And instead of having to stop and save the two of you, I could have pursued the Dark Prizm and would right now have them all in custody where they belong."

"Oh..." Valiant Valkyrie said. She had not realized any of this. She bit her lip, and for the first time, despite herself, looked slightly ashamed. But only slightly - it was still her after all.

"I told you again and again, during those interviews, that superheroines like you are suited to certain tasks. If you wish to cook for me, or clean my fortress, or dance to help me relax after a hard day of fighting crime, those are all well within your talents. But instead your pride and stupidity leads you to try, over and over again, to shove yourself into roles you have no business attempting - fighting, leading, and of course talking - instead of the ones you are actually suited for."

At this, Valkyrie's jaw once more dropped in disbelief. "You... you sexist pig!" she snapped.

"Boar," he corrected. He shrugged. "Am I wrong? Has your insistence on coming in and getting involved yourself - in the usual stupid and incompetent way of your superheroine kind - made things better in any way?"

Face twisting with fury, Valiant Valkyrie nevertheless looked down and to one side, unable to meet his gaze.

"That's... that's just coincidence," she hissed. She squirmed, rubbing her rotund thong-framing buns up against the steel to which she was bound. "It doesn't mean anything."

"I see," the Boarman said. "Well, I can't say I shouldn't have known that this is what I would get for my trouble. I tried words but for an irrational heroine like you they of course will not work - so I'm afraid we will have to try other tactics."

"What are you talking about, you big pig?" Valkyrie snapped, her head snapping back around to glare at him. "When are you going to release me, you creep?" she asked.

"I told you not to enter Broodhaven, and you did anyways. As a result, your natural superheroine stupidity has made things much worse," he said. "So... I am not going to release you."

"What?" she gasped. She struggled wildly against her bonds, but all this accomplished was to set her big breasts to sloshing wildly once more, directly in front of his giant dark pecs, and her panties to wiggle back and forth before his briefs. "H-how can you? It's... it's your duty you pervert!"

"Incorrect," he said. "For one, I have the Dark Prizm to pursue, and I can do so better without you just getting that lovely body captured again."

Valiant Valkyrie gasped in fury at this statement, but he continued before she could interrupt.

"But second," he said, "it is actually my duty NOT to release you - but instead to leave you to be properly interrogated by the Broodhaven Police. And that is what I am going to do."

Valkyrie's jaw dropped. "You wouldn't!" she said. Her thighs squeezed tight together, to either side of her scantily-clad crotch. The Broodhaven PD were notorious pigs, in every sense of the word.

Just then, as if on cue, the sound of sirens began to appear in the distance. Valkyrie gasped, her eyes turning towards them and her lips opening up in horror.

"I must and I will," he replied, to the side of her stricken gorgeous face. "Furthermore," he said, stepping back, he stood beside Vestal. The black-haired teen, having recovered a bit, was starting to stir, blinking her pretty eyes and mewling. "I am taking this one with me," he said, gesturing down at Vestal.

Valkyrie shook her head, in horror. "You can't do that!" she said.

"Again, I must," he said.

Confused at the sound of voices her little brain was not yet coherent enough to understand, Vestal lifted her pretty head. Looking down, the Boarman smiled and held out a hand, motioning her to rise. Gasping, she took it gratefully, and let him pull her up to him. The moment she was upright, without any invitation or prompting, she stepped close and cuddled tight against his mighty flesh - going so far as to lay her dark head upon his chest.

Patting the shapely sidekick's head, the Boarman smiled, and looked into Valiant Valkyrie's horrified face.

"She was a helpless waif, brought along by your pride and folly as an errantly willful woman," he told Valiant Valkyrie - as Vestal's supple, naked teen body rubbed itself tight against him. "Therefore, she does not deserve to share your punishment. Also, she has been through much already - again, due to your bad mothership, taking her into danger instead of keeping her safely at home and learning the skills she actually needs. So I have no choice - I must take her and help her debrief and conceptualize her situation - since you will be in no position to do so."

"S-she's MY sidekick!" Valkyrie said. "And my adopted d-daughter!" she added, forgetting herself. "You can't just take her!"

"It's her choice," the Boarman said.

Valkyrie shook her head, furious. "No, it isn't!" she bluffed. "She's not a legal adult!"

"Untrue," the Boarman said. "Her eighteenth birthday was almost exactly three months ago today, in fact - if my intelligence is correct," he added. Looking down, he smiled. "Is that true dear?" he asked

Shivering up against him, Vestal gasped. Her wide blue eyes, looking up, still appeared lost. But she still had the presence of mind to slowly nod her pretty head - confirming that her luscious naked body was in fact of legal age to make its own decisions... about a great many things.