Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind Valkyrie, in an arc around the awed and watching Vestal, four colored ropes had suddenly descended from the ceiling. They flopped about silently - their tips an inch from the floor. One was blue, one green, one yellow, and one purple.

Slowly, Rude Ruby's smirk broadened. "One on one..." she softly specified.

Standing proudly over her, Valkyrie suddenly took a deep breath. "What?" she said.

Beneath her, Ruby smirked - as silently, around the still-oblivious Vestal, four curvy figures rapidly descended from the ceiling.

"You didn't actually do your homework, did you?" she said.

With a clang, four more pairs of boots landed on the deck. Valkyrie whirled - as did Vestal. But the teen sidekick was so close, and so utterly surrounded, it was already too late for her to resist.

"Oh... shit..." Vestal softly whispered - moments before she was seized and, as her hands were rapidly jerked behind her by one set of hands, a chemical-laced pad was slammed down just beneath her wide-blinking eyes by another.

Valkyrie gasped in shock, to see her sidekick getting swarmed. But she didn't have time to do much about it, as one by one Rude Ruby's comrades stepped forward, eager to introduce her to their names and their fists.

One pale-skinned beauty came up first, running interference for her comrades as they disposed of her already-doomed sidekick. Her costume, like all of them, was identical to Rude Ruby's in cut and layout - but hers, also like each of the others, followed a distinct color pallet. In this case, the roots of the light-skinned beauty's hair revealed her to be a natural blonde - but her cornsilk tresses had been dyed a bright electric blue. Every other part of her matched - from her bright blue lipstick to her nails, to her bustier and boy-shorts.

"Hello," the blue-dyed blonde purred. "I'm Savage Sapphire."

She threw a punch - which Valkyrie managed to avoid by darting backwards. But she gasped as she was suddenly seized from behind and, head whirling, found another enemy leering down at her over her shoulder.

"Hello," this next combatant purred. Her skin was dark ebony, and her body, from her long legs to her gorgeous face, was clad in bright yellow. Her hair was dyed platinum blonde. "I'm Ghoulish Goldie," she said.

Then, she tried to flip Valkyrie up and bring her down on her knee. But Valkyrie rolled out and managed to break free - only to gasp as another assailant appeared before her.

"Hello," an Asian beauty cooed. She was clad from head to toe in bright green, her lips and dark hair dyed to match. She had been the one to take Vestal from behind - and having already slapped the teen's wrists safely into a pair of cuffs, was now free to engage the greater threat. "I'm Jaded Jade," she purred, and then delivered a snapping kick up towards Valkyrie's face.

With a loud yelp, Valkyrie managed to evade only by lurching clumsily backward. She flipped end over end, and then rose back up - only to gasp sharply as she found yet another opponent already up and in her face.

"Hello," this last one purred. She had been the one to take Vestal from the front. But the whimpering teen, the pad fixed to her face, was already on her knees and blinking wide as their drugs rapidly conquered her - leaving the woman who had defeated her free to take on her mentor as well. This one, like Savage Sapphire, was pale-skinned, and the roots of her hair showed her to be a natural redhead - but her hair and lips and nails were all dyed a bright and poisonous purple, to match her skimpy costume. In an added touch, as she smiled, she revealed her teeth had been filed down to sharpened points. "I'm Violent Violet," she purred, her shark-like mouth grinning.

Violent Violet threw a punch - and this one, catching Valkyrie off-guard and out of tricks, finally connected.

"Urgh!" Valkyrie whimpered, her eyes bulging out, as the purple fist slammed into her cheek and sent her head spinning. Knocked off her feet, the mighty heroine flew back, her buxom form whirling. But she was still a veteran superheroine. Lurching about in mid-air, she managed to get her feet under her and land, if only barely. Then, rising shakily back up, she gasped - and slowly turned her blonde head.

All around her, the multi-colored villainesses cackled and leered. While her many-shaded sisters were making their introductions, Rude Ruby had regained her feet as well. They stood around Valkyrie in a five-pointed star formation, with Valkyrie at the center. Behind them Vestal, already tamed and conquered by their gas, slumped back from her knees to lie flat upon her back - useless.

Slowly, panting softly, Valiant Valkyrie turned in a circle - to find in each direction a different-colored beauty sneering at her, and cracking her knuckles eagerly. Finally, having turned a full circle, she came back around to face Rude Ruby again. The crimson-colored villainess smirked, hands upon her curvy boy-shorted hips. "Say hello," she said, nodding her head to first one and then another pair of her sisters in crime, "to the Dark Prizm."

Looking around, the Golden Goddess shook her woozy head in disbelief. "F-five on one?" she gasped. "Th-this isn't fair!"

Shaking her head, Ghoulish Goldie smirked. "What's fair got to do with anything?" she purred.

"Fairness is just fake bullshit the so-called 'heroes' sell, to keep you from going all out on them like you should," Jaded Jade asserted, waving a green finger.

"What the matter, Valiant Valkyrie?" Rude Ruby purred. "Not 'real woman' enough to take just a few more?"

Valiant Valkyrie took a deep breath. But, her pride would permit only one response.

"Ab-absolutely not!" she hissed back, lifting her immortal chin proudly.

"Good," Rude Ruby said. She nodded towards the surrounded superheroine. "Get her!"

"Sounds like a plan!" Savage Sapphire laughed.

"Fuckin' A!" Violent Violet said, lapping her sharpened chops.

With that, they all surged in upon her.

With a gasp, Valkyrie leaped into action. She whirled this way and that, fighting desperately - blocking and striking and dodging as best she possibly could.

It swiftly became apparent that Rude Ruby was the strongest of the five. Any of the other four, if pitted against Valkyrie one-on-one, would have fallen even quicker. But it was not one on one. Valkyrie could not face one for even half a second, before another pair were upon her from either side or behind. She gasped and groaned, as her buxom curves were slapped and stomped first one way and then the other. And unlike her, they had done their homework.

"Oh!" the mighty Golden Goddess gasped, as she felt a hand wrap around her belt from behind. "N-no!"

"If five on one is cheating..." Jaded Jade purred - and ripped off the blonde champion's belt. Valkyrie cried out as, with an electric crackle around her curvy hips, her mighty powers were stolen. "Isn't this cheating too?" Jaded Jade cooed, holding up the belt and taunting her with it.

"Oh... you bi-" Valkyrie started to say - but got cut off with a groan as she promptly got pummeled from all sides. Knocked silly, she stumbled first one way and then the other, as if drunk. Taking a step back, the villainesses watched her - and cackled.

"The boys must love these fun-bags," Ghoulish Goldie said, stepping forward - and reaching a hand out to cup the mighty heroine's giant tits. "Why don't we get to enjoy them too?" Coiling her fingers up in between Valkyrie's enormous jugs, she took a firm grip on her bra.

Head clearing at the sudden threat, Valkyrie's head darted down and gaped at her violated breasts in shock. "N-no... you wouldn't..." she started to say. But with a loud gleeful cackle, Ghoulish Goldie yanked savagely at the heroine's trademark blue-and-gold brassiere. It tore away with a loud 'RIIIP!", letting her big cans tumble out to jiggle, naked and unprotected, before the cackling women.

"Holy shit," Jaded Jade said, suddenly gaping at the heroine's exposed rack in disbelief. "They're real!"

"No way," Violent Violet said. "That's impossible! There's no way this cape-loving slut didn't spring for a pair of implants, to please her real masters!"

"You ever seen implants move like that?" Jaded Jade asked, pointing in disbelief at the way Valkyrie's enormous naked hooters swayed and jiggled before them.

Her lips twisting up in a snarl, their comments finally caused Valiant Valkyrie's rage to bubble back up through the dazed disorientation filling her head. "I... I am... a superheroine... not a cape-loving slut, you... you fucking whores!" she said. And, with a mighty growl, she formed a fist and threw a punch at Jaded Jade's face.

Despite her twin giant distractions, Jade dodged backwards easily, out of the way of Valiant Valkyrie's now merely-mortal punch. "That is a distinction without a difference!" she chided, shaking her finger chastisingly at the furious superheroine. "You need to accept that, before you can stop being a dumb super-bootlicker!"

"Let's beat her until she does!" Savage Sapphire said, eagerly.

Leaping back in, they did so. Despite her fury, Valkyrie was even more helpless than before. She whimpered in agony as a mighty thigh was driven up into her gut, yelped in shock as she got a booted foot slammed up into her ass, and gasped in pain as her enormous knockers got punched first one way and then the other like shapely speed-bags. Finally, with a moan, bruised and beaten, she collapsed to her knees.

"No more, no more!" she begged.

Reaching into the back of her shorts, Rude Ruby drew forth a pair of handcuffs that had lain nestled against her toned ass. "Cross your hands behind your back," she commanded.

Valkyrie gasped. Despite the fact she was clearly outmatched - that she was on her knees and depowered - a look of truculent resistance appeared on her face. So Savage Sapphire walked over and, lifting her foot, held it over Vestal's face.

"Do it," she said. "Show us what you do for all the boys - or else we make this one less pretty for all the young superheroes out there."

"Oh... you bitches..." Valiant Valkyrie hissed. But, with the threat to her sidekick, she had no choice. Her hands trembled - and then, reluctantly, crossed behind the small of her back, just above the dramatic whale's tail her blue and gold panties made between her enormous yet perfectly toned buttocks. Whooping with glee, Rude Ruby dove down and, in a moment, as Valkyrie shivered and gasped in horror, clapped the defeated superheroine into chains.

"Knock her out," Ghoulish Goldie said. "We don't want her getting mouthy while we get set up."

"Right," Jaded Jade said.

Valkyrie moaned. But, bound, she could do nothing as the sweet-smelling pad that had tamed her sidekick was brought over and pressed into her own lips. Her blue eyes blinked forlornly, looking at the row of colorful boy-shorts wiggling back and forth in eager anticipation before her. But in moments her vision blurred, gradually turning the colorful shorts into a smeared rainbow - and then her consciousness failed her.

Valiant Valkyrie came to a short time later - and moaned.

The Dark Prizm had been busy while she was unconscious. Clad only in her mask, boots, gloves, and panties, the mighty heroine was trussed up thoroughly. Her back was pressed to a large steel column. Her arms were wrapped in ropes and bound firmly behind her, and behind the column. Her ankles were tied as well. She was on a metal platform, near but not in the same spot where she had been ambushed. Before her, beneath the edge of the platform, a huge vat of bubbling chemicals waited. A metal hook, descending from a ceiling-mounted winch, dangled over the pit.

The Dark Prizm stood to one side. They had Vestal on her knees amongst them, also bound. The raven-haired sidekick was clad in even less than Valiant Valkyrie - they had taken everything but her mask. Her body was completely naked, besides that - save for a ball gag between her lips.

"Hello, Valiant Valkyrie," Rude Ruby cooed. "Good to see you are awake again!"

Leaning down, she picked up the cooler, carried it over, and put it down in front of Valiant Valkyrie. She stood up and pointed at it.

"What's the code, bitch?"

"I don't know it," Valiant Valkyrie lied.

Rude Ruby shook her head. "Don't play games with us," she said. "We go all out."

Reaching down, she picked up Vestal's belt from a pile of collected superheroine costume pieces they had gathered together on the floor. Reaching out, she dangled it over the side of the platform. Then she let it drop.

The belt fell down into the reeking chemicals in the giant vat under their feet. On impact, a loud hiss sounded, and coils of foul vapor began to rise up. The golden belt buckled and shook, and electricity crackled across its proud face, almost as if it was trying to resist - even as tendrils of foul corruption almost immediately began to creep across it. Then, seconds later, it broke up into pieces. Vanishing down into the sludge, it sunk into a roiling mass of bubbles and then was gone. Moments later one last large bubble rose up from where the mighty belt had vanished and burst with a loud 'Blurrp!' - like a fat man belching after wolfing down a bite of food.

"Oh..." Valkyrie gasped. She squirmed, her mighty body shaking around her tiny panties. "Oh, s-suffering SIF!"

"Tell us," Rude Ruby said.

Reaching down, she picked up Vestal's costume - her boots, gloves, bra, and panties. She held them over the edge and one by one, dropped them. They hit the slime and were consumed instantly - sending puffs of foul roiling vapor whirling back up past the assembled beauties on the platform above.

"What's the password?" Rude Ruby asked.

Valkyrie took a deep breath, and licked her lips. "The password is... F1QR4ZQ."

"What was that again?" Rude Ruby asked.

Valkyrie squirmed. "F1QR4GQ," she said.

Rude Ruby looked at her closely. "I assume the wrong password too many times activates a self-destruct?" she asked.

Valkyrie swallowed. "Of course not," she said.

Rude Ruby turned. "Do the real one," she said.

Faces looking set and unamused, the Dark Prizm seized Vestal. The naked teen moaned as she was yanked to her feet - then yelped louder as they dragged her out to the edge.

"Mmm!" she whimpered into her gag. "Nnn! NNNnn!" she squealed, her eyes going wide, as she realized what they were going to do to her.

But though she wiggled and moaned, she could not resist as they pulled the hook over, and attached it to the bundle of ropes tying her arms behind her. They tugged it and tested it, then Rude Ruby went over and grabbed a dangling control block. She hit the up button. Vestal whimpered in shock as she was hoisted up into the air - and then moaned in pure terror as she swung out and dangled back and forth over the seething, stinking pit.

"No!" Valkyrie moaned. "You... you can't do this!"

"What's the password?" Rude Ruby asked.

"You wouldn't... you couldn't..." Valkyrie whimpered, squirming.

Rude Ruby punched a button. Vestal, squirming and blinking her eyes downward in terror, began to slowly descend. Letting go of the controls, Rude Ruby squatted down beside the cooler. "F1QR4 something or other, was it?" she asked, her fingers reaching out towards the control panel.

"Oh... fuck... it's... it's HAMMER1! H-A-M-M-E-R-1! Number one, not word!" Valkyrie moaned, desperately.

"Excellent!" Rude Ruby purred, a huge grin spreading across her lips.

She punched in the code. A little red light blinked and then turned off. With a hiss, the top of the case cracked and began to split open - a billow of cryogenic fog spreading out as it did so.

"Ooh!" the other Dark Prizm members said. Rushing forward, they peered over Rude Ruby's shoulder down into the opening pod.

"Is it alive? Is it still viable?" Ghoulish Goldie asked.

Licking her lips, Rude Ruby peered in - and grinned. "Oh, yeah! It sure is!" she said.

"Yes!" Jaded Jade laughed.

"You... you got what you wanted," Valkyrie moaned. "Now hurry up, and turn off the hoist, won't you?!"

Vestal, her blue eyes wide with terror, was just sinking down past the edge of the platform - the tips of her boots only a few meters over the deadly pool waiting below.

Looking up, Rude Ruby grinned. "Who said anything about that?" she said. She turned her head and looked at her sisters. "Did we agree to that?" she asked.

Still peering eagerly into the open pod, Jaded Jade shook her head. "Nah," she said.

"Oh... oh my GODDESSS!" Valiant Valkyrie moaned, her eyes going wide with horror.

Suddenly, the lights went out.

"Shit!" one of the Dark Prizm gasped.

"What the - OOHHH!" One of their voices rose into a shriek, as if struck.

Trapped and helpless, bound to the steel column behind her, Valkyrie whimpered and squirmed in the sudden darkness - as all around her the gasping heroine heard the whoosh of fast motion through air, the sounds of flesh slapping on flesh, and gurgling yelps and groans. A series of heavy thumps sounded from the ground all around her.

Gasping in the darkness, having suddenly been driven down onto her rounded ass in the dark, Rude Ruby jerked a hand down into her cleavage, and came back up with a cigarette. Snapping her nail across the tip she activated it, and tossed it out blind into the dark. Moments later, it burst into brilliant light.

Suddenly lit by a single point of light amidst the darkness, the Dark Prizm gasped. They lay in a ring, flat on their backs or their butts, their long legs spread. Then turning their heads upwards, they gasped. A dark, broad-shouldered figure loomed over them - the two faint glimmers of his night-vision lenses glowing at the center of his cowled helmet.

"Fuck!" Violent Violet gasped.

"The Boarman!" Savage Sapphire moaned - her mighty thighs suddenly leaping up to squeeze tight together, to either side of her pussy.

Acting on instinct, the five villainesses tried to surge to their feet and fight. But the Boarman had the advantage of surprise and initiative. His massive rippling form surged first one way and then the other, looking like a great horned demon in the flickering light, and effortlessly slammed each back down in turn.

"G-get away!" Rude Ruby cried out - after her own attempt to fight had resulted in her getting hurled back down face-first into the steel deck. "Flee, and regroup!"

From her knees, she managed to bring her arm around the Boarman's booted ankle and yank him down - he landed with a grunt and rolled away. Rather than trying to take advantage of this - she had little idea where he actually had gone amidst the gloom - Rude Ruby instead darted forward on her hands and knees and seized up the open cooler. Lurching to her feet, she started to stumble away - holding her stolen loot tight against her chest.

A dark shadow lunging back out of the darkness, the Boarman suddenly reappeared, streaking like a diving gargoyle down to intercept her. But with a cry, Savage Sapphire leaped to her feet and blocked him. For her trouble, she was sent wailing backwards, his foot slamming into her belly - but she bought Rude Ruby just enough time to lurch down a side passage and vanish.

At another corner of the platform, Jaded Jade got up to her feet - still holding her belly after his last blow. But rather than try to move over and attack the distant Boarman, who currently stood looming over Savage Sapphire, she instead whirled around the other way.

"I... I hope you enjoy that teen slut's body... once it's melted to sludge like her dumb brain!" she snapped. Darting her hand out in a mighty chop, she struck the controls for the hoist from which Vestal was dangling - smashing it to pieces. Then, she too turned and sprinted away into the darkness - laughing as she went.

With yelps the other three curvy villainesses lurched to their fleet - and also fled away into the darkness, their svelte bottoms jiggling pneumatically as they vanished into the gloom. The Boarman directed a last few kicks into their curvy backsides - making them yelp and jiggle away faster. But then, rather than pursue - having given them a good psychological nudge towards not trying to double back around on him - he strode back over and picked up the shattered hoist control.