Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valkyrie stared at him. Her mouth, hanging open, suddenly felt very dry.

Looking down, the Boarman patted curvy Vestal like he would a sweet pet. "Well, then, what do you say, my dear?" he asked the young but (barely) legal beauty quivering against him. "Do you want to come to my secure and comfortable base? Or would you prefer to go keep your mentor company in a Broodhaven PD holding cell?"

Vestal lifted her head up off his giant pec and stared up into his looming square-jawed face. Slowly, she turned to look at her squirming mentor. Then she turned her face back, and blinked up at the Boarman.

"You're... you're fucking JOKING, right?!" she asked.

Going up on tiptoe, she pressed a kiss to the Boarman's cheek - and this time, since he was busy looking Valiant Valkyrie in the eye, he let her deliver it for as long as she liked. Which was a while. She finally detached her plush lips with a soft audible 'smack' and sank back down from tiptoe, her sleek naked body pressed tight and rubbing eagerly against him.

"Take me back to your base with you, Boarman," she cooed, caressing her head against his chest. Tilting her lips close, she pressed another kiss to him, this time to his neck, and then looked up at him, her eyes shining as if looking upon her God. "Please!" she added, desperately.

Valkyrie gaped at her traitorous sidekick in horror, but though her lips hung open she was for a moment lost for words. Meanwhile, the Boarman, for once, got a slightly abashed look upon his square-jawed face.

"Ah... actually, well... I'm going to be a bit busy," he admitted. He put a hand on his ear. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to have someone else handle you for me. Royal Flower, if you please," he said.

Suddenly, from behind a containment tank, where she had been apparently waiting with all due demure patience, a sleek young lady appeared and walked over. She had flaming red hair spilling down her back. Like her male counterparts, she was clad in a skintight black bodysuit - save for a cartoon of an open orchid-like flower, in pink and purple, upon her chest.

Strangely, for a man of his bigoted beliefs, the Boarman had nearly as many young women in his Royal Corps as young men - often more, since the ladies had a tendency to die horribly slightly less often than the boys - but only slightly. But true to his archaic approach to crime fighting, while trained to defend themselves, they were otherwise devoted almost entirely to supporting roles. Important roles - they gathered evidence at his crime scenes, interviewed well-contained suspects, and reportedly staffed his dispatch and central control center. But supporting roles, nonetheless.

Unlike their male counterparts, they also rarely went on to become independent superheroines. Instead the Boarman had a tendency - a horrible tendency from Valkyrie's perspective - to 'give them away' to solve his problems. Four had ended up marrying other major heroes with whom he had once had conflict; and on not just one but two separate occasions the Boarman had forestalled potential alien invasions of his fair city by arranging for one of his lovely female Royals to end up wedded to the aliens' prince.

"Take Vestal here to the Boarmobile," he instructed Royal Flower once she had arrived beside him. "Unless I am mistaken, after her initial debriefing she will need special delivery to a particular appointment. Is this correct, dear?"

Vestal gasped softly, her eyes widening. "Oh! I... I thought I was going to have to reschedule that..." she whispered.

Watching, Valiant Valkyrie was too stunned and flummoxed to even try and figure out what he was intimating.

"I would not have you miss it for the world," the Boarman assured her. Then he turned back to Royal Flower. "She will fill you in on the details in the car," the Boarman said. "Now, go, both of you, with all due haste."

"Yes, sir," Royal Flower said, bowing demurely. She extended her hand. Reluctantly, Vestal took it. She allowed herself to be led away - looking back repeatedly over her shoulder to gaze at the Boarman with longing eyes.

Turning, Boarman once more came to stand in front of Valkyrie. Seething in her bonds, she glared at him in fury. But though her full red lips quivered with passion, she said nothing.

"There is one more thing I do need from you, Valiant Valkyrie," he said.

"Oh?" she said. LIfting her chin, she smirked. "So you admit you do need my superior brain after all?" she cooed.

"No, I assume it was a man who did the actual thinking, I just need you to repeat it for me," he said. He stepped a little closer. "What I need you to tell me, Valiant Valkyrie... is exactly what was in the case they stole from you," he asked.

Valiant Valkyrie grit her teeth. Her first instinct was to tell him to call Herr Doktor Professor Wahnsinn, from whose lab it had been stolen. But given recent comments, she was suddenly absolutely unwilling to do so.

"Why should I tell you?" she asked, hotly. "After what you just pulled, taking my very sidekick away from me?!"

"Because in giving up the code you have just allowed it to be released into my city, in the hands of five vicious vixens," he reminded her. He stood so close now his cowled face loomed over her, while her gorgeous head shivered, glaring up at him. "So it is the least you could do to tell me what it is I am going to be dealing with, thanks to your heroinely incompetence," he added softly.

Valiant Valkyrie's lip trembled. He was so close, the tips of her immense breasts almost brushed the surface of his gigantic pecs, as she squirmed. Then, she span her head to one side, looking away from him. "I obviously don't know a thing!" she snapped. Turning her head back, she glared up at him, her blue eyes flashing. "Isn't that what you believe about me, anyways?!" she hissed.

He sighed, and rolled his eyes. "I should have known you would act like that..." he said. Turning, he walked to one side of her. "I appealed to your rationality. That was my mistake - being a superheroine, you obviously have none. So I will appeal to something better suited to your kind."

He bent down, beside her. Following him with her gaze, Valkyrie gasped softly. There, right beside her on the ground, was a small pile of her belongings. The Dark Prizm had presumably gathered it there - to taunt her with, or to threaten with destruction, or for some other purpose entirely - and then forgotten it in their desperate bid to escape. On the bottom lay her belt. Atop that, lay her bra. Bending down, Boarman picked up the latter and then, walking back up to Valiant Valkyrie, held it up in front of her. Squirming in her bonds, Valkyrie stared at the huge empty cups of her trademark brassiere, hanging just in front of the giant naked jugs they had once barely managed to contain - and gasped in shock.

"I will appeal to your vanity," he said. "A far better target for a superheroine. So here is the deal, Valiant Valkyrie. Tell me what was in that case, and you get your bra back. Refuse... and it ends up on the wall of my trophy room."

Her lip quivering, Valiant Valkyrie stared at the offered bra in shock. "That's mine!" she gasped. "You can't just take it!"

"Technically it is evidence," he said. "You are here as an illegal vigilante, and were involved in a criminal altercation," he reminded her. "So given the choice, I absolutely should keep it in a safe place... and I do believe my highly secure trophy vault qualifies."

"Oh..." she said. She licked her lips, trying to decide which wound to her pride to take - to give in and do as he wanted of her, or to enter Broodhaven police custody wearing little but her panties. Her thighs squirmed tight together, at the latter thought, as the approaching sirens grew louder and louder.

Valiant Valkyrie looked at her bra, and her face twisted - as flashing red and blue lights started to sweep through the distant doors across the ceiling high above. Then she looked back up into his face - her mind finally made up.

"Keep it!" she hissed. She tossed her flowing golden hair, and rolled her blue eyes within her sculpted face. "I already told you - as a silly superheroine, I obviously know nothing!" she snapped, squirming and seething.

He sighed. "Of course," he said.

Reaching down, he attached her bra to his utility belt. It slipped onto a little locking hook - one of several arrayed around his belt - that almost looked as if it was designed for exactly that purpose. In moments her huge bra hung down, beside his dark briefs. Despite herself Valiant Valkyrie found herself gaping downward, staring at her hero-captured bra in dismay - and let out a little moan of horror.

Outside, there was a screech of tires as the police pulled up. The Boarman lifted one arm and pointed it at the ceiling.

"Good night, Valiant Valkyrie," he said to her. "If you know what is good for you, once the police finally release you, you will turn tail and get that big butt you show off so well out of Broodhaven. Take it back to Beachport, where they tolerate incompetent bimbos like you running around pretending to be real crime-fighters. In case it was not already clear, Broodhaven has no need of uppity useless heroines like you."

With that, his cable zipped up into the sky. Moments later he followed. He vanished into the rafters - moments before a flood of Broodhaven police burst into the abandoned factory.

Left shivering in her bonds, Valiant Valkyrie stared at where he had been.

"Yeah? Well... well same to you!" she hissed, by way of a belated comeback. Then she squirmed violently, and bowed her head - a deep blush spreading out rapidly upon her high and noble cheeks.

That's it for this time, readers. But join in next week, when our story continues in Chapter 2, with the mighty Valiant Valkyrie... IN POLICE CUSTODY!

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous3:

“Thanks. I dare to bother you a little bit more.”

No need to dare - It’s always useful to get feedback, even if I may feel compelled to push back against it sometimes. Honestly, for some of the issues you raised I go back and forth myself on where to draw the line, and it can be very helpful to talk it through; I wouldn't reply at such length if I didn't think it was a discussion worth having.

“1) Since you have mentioned that you wish to make heroines look less pornographic, I thought making environment less cartoonish is a natural step. But I understand your approach, do as you wish.”

Sure. But speaking of, that's another of those lines I go back and forth on a bit. I do have that wish, but it’s probably never going to be my first priority, and I may therefore make decisions going forward that push in the opposite direction as well. Still, your point about the environment they’re in being one way to do that is fair, and I’ll keep it in mind.

2) "Well, that’s something I absolutely could still do(Thanksgiving story)" Oh, PLEASE DO IT! PLEASE DO IT! PLEASE DO IT! There is a plenty of time before Thanksgiving, so your schedule will non suffer. Raceplay story about native bulls "feasting" on outlanders wives bodies will be as hot as fire bomb!

Sure, I will consider it! But even though there is a lot of time left I can't promise this year. My writing process is very chaotic, I tend to bounce between numerous projects at once, and it's rare for one story to sail through quickly. And there’s already a lot of other stuff I plan on working on, even discounting the current storyline.

3) "It’s a slightly larger undertaking than I realized when I first agreed to it" Thank you very much for taking that extra work. I believe it will pay off.

So do I. Thank you for the affirmation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks. I dare to bother you a little bit more.

1) Since you have mentioned that you wish to make heroines look less pornographic, I thought making environment less cartoonish is a natural step. But I understand your approach, do as you wish.

2) "Well, that’s something I absolutely could still do(Thanksgiving story)" Oh, PLEASE DO IT! PLEASE DO IT! PLEASE DO IT! There is a plenty of time before Thanksgiving, so your schedule will non suffer. Raceplay story about native bulls "feasting" on outlanders wives bodies will be as hot as fire bomb!

3) "It’s a slightly larger undertaking than I realized when I first agreed to it" Thank you very much for taking that extra work. I believe it will pay off.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous2:

“"...many comic book cities don’t necessarily have fixed real-world locations." Major ones definitely have. Gotham and Metropolis located on East Cost, New Jersey/Chesapeake Bay area. That is quite concrete. That allows to imagine cities history, architecture, ethnicity.”

Sure: there are trade-offs to any choice and advantages to specificity, to be certain. However, this kind of comes back to the sorts of stories I am trying to tell. These are, for the most part, intended to be pretty cartoony stories at their roots - there is no continuity from story to story, in part so that I can freely launch into any crazy idea that comes to mind without having to stop and work out the details too much. To throw out some examples; we don’t need to know exactly where the giant monster came from, only that he’s going to stomp the city so Valkyrie needs to resort to extreme measures to stop it. We don’t need to know how the Professor’s time machine works, only that it does. So in the context of that framework, there are some big advantages of ambiguity, in that it allows me to justify a wider range of setups with a relative minimum of fuss - which translates directly into shorter and more efficient openings, which I tend to value highly.

That said, there is intended to be a certain character to the city; this dovetails a bit with the second comment so I’ll skip to it and then continue from there.

“"It was built as a ‘model city’ during the Cold War..." Oh, that is a shame. I am a big fan of your "Miss Americana...Thanksgiving story". So, I was hoping to read a story about wives and daughters of Beachport's founding fathers (and their african slave girls) having fun with native studs.”

Well, that’s something I absolutely could still do. After all, it’s not like the area the city occupied was just completely vacant prior to that happening; as mentioned there were pre-existing towns (which are often districts or enclaves now). There is a draft story in final rework now that shows us Rebel Belle’s ‘ancestral mansion’ which, while I don’t think I come out and say it, has features that if you are at all familiar with them is basically intended to scream ‘this is a former plantation house’ at you - so that story is theoretically possible.

That said, there is an intended character for the city that does in fact come from its newness. In effect, it is intended to be a city of huge centrally-planned projects, which are often now in a state of some decay but still retain an element of monumental grandeur, with more organic growth surrounding them. A lot of big government labs built to study that secret thing I alluded to, which are now past their prime or even partially shut down, but from which a lot of dangerous stuff still tends to escape. The setup for the city is first and foremost there to justify a whole lot of super-shenanigans being possible, but it does point to a certain character as well. But, this gets back to not just my approach to storytelling but also to worldbuilding; in general, while I intend all this stuff, my preferred practice for actually writing stories is to basically use an iceberg principle, where it all exists in theory, but it only makes it ‘onto the page’ when relevant. So that aspect of the city’s character will be something that only gets touched on as stories come out that need to touch on it, basically.

This loops back around to the original topic. There may come a point where it behooves me, for purposes of a certain story, to lay down a specific location for the city. But, if and when that happens, I would rather it be something that comes organically out of that story, not something I would want to define ahead of time; precisely because it both opens and closes so many avenues simultaneously.

That also kind of relates to why the Character Guide is taking a bit of time. Since it's basically based on my notes there is a whole lot of background detail on the various heroines in there, much of which hasn’t actually made it onto the page yet. So, I want to be very certain that I am willing to commit to it all, before I ship it out there and make it ‘official’. It’s a slightly larger undertaking than I realized when I first agreed to it; which doesn’t mean I won’t finish it, just offering some explanation of where I am with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you, but I disagree.

"...many comic book cities don’t necessarily have fixed real-world locations." Major ones definitely have. Gotham and Metropolis located on East Cost, New Jersey/Chesapeake Bay area. That is quite concrete. That allows to imagine cities history, architecture, ethnicity.

"It was built as a ‘model city’ during the Cold War..." Oh, that is a shame. I am a big fan of your "Miss Americana...Thanksgiving story". So, I was hoping to read a story about wives and daughters of Beachport's founding fathers (and their african slave girls) having fun with native studs.

That is just my humble opinion. You are the boss. I will enjoy your stories anyway.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

@NoComeupance: Just a quick clarification: what Anon1 is referring to is a ‘Character Reference Guide’ I promised that is basically a set of fact sheets for each heroine: her costume, secret identity, power set, etc. The document in question is actually just my own notes cleaned up for public consumption; and is almost done - there are just a few of these ladies whose entries are still pretty incomplete, and I don’t want to release it with big obvious gaps. I am going try to finish that up in parallel with the Boarman storyline and release it at some point, under a non-fiction category. What is going on in Zoo Part 6 is more me replying to a request to provide the real-world models I think are most similar to the heroines, which is a bit different.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Valiant Valkyrie goes to the Beach It's all sun, surf and fun... until a super-villain comes.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Natural Born Fucker Hot reporter is fucked on national television.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken By Two Boys Two bullies take mother in front of son and husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Final Project Cat is brainwashed for a villain's final university project.in Mind Control
Trio of Temptation A hero is captured by three hypnotic villainesses.in Mind Control
More Stories