All Comments on 'Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 03'

by MarkVSharp

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonTheMouseKingAnonTheMouseKingabout 2 years ago

Personally, I'm not a big fan of the comic book superhero genre (normal or in porn), and I'm definitely not a fan of the inhumanly large tits and ass style/fetish that your stories all feature. So how is it that your stories are hands down some of my favourite porn I've ever come across? You must be doing something right. So carry on, good sir.

And might I say, I'm glad to see that this new series seems like it will feature an impregnation theme like the zoo one, that's always a plus in my book.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

@AnonTheMouseKing: glad to hear you're enjoying my work, even if it’s not quite to your usual tastes. That's always encouraging, and its useful to get feedback from folks with a different perspective.

To be perfectly honest I’m not a particularly enormous fan of normal comics either, or maybe it would be more proper to say I’m a lapsed fan; I’ve read most of the ‘classics’ but I haven’t kept up with current developments in several years now. My attraction to it as a porn genre is primarily as an excuse to have improbably proportioned bodies wearing skimpy outfits at pretty much all times; and secondarily so I can throw in any sci-fi or fantasy elements I might need for a given story with minimal explanation.

I do have some material coming that’s set in a different universe and not quite so comic-book-centric. As part of that said material also features characters that, while obviously still intended to be attractive, are not quite so exaggerated as the ones seen here. So maybe that will be even more to your tastes.

On impregnation: it’s definitely in here, but actually it won’t be quite as much of a front-and-center element as in Zoo. Hopefully that doesn’t spoil things for you (in either sense of the word) too much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkVSharp@MarkVSharp
STATUS UPDATE JUNE 29 2023: so after a long wait the first of the Beachport Illustrated stories, titled 'Rebel Belle and Katy Colt: Booty,' drops tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys it! More like it are coming, but probably no more than one every month or two at most, given the...