Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 03

Story Info
In which the Valkyrie visits the notorious HYBORIA HYSTERIUM.
22k words
4
4k
2

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman Chapter 3: The Hyboria Hysterium

Our Story Thus Far: After a failed pursuit of the villainess Rude Ruby and an ambush at the hands of her gang, the Dark Prizm, Valiant Valkyrie has found herself stranded in the city of Broodhaven, the domain of her hated rival the mysterious Boarman. After enduring a humiliating interrogation at the hands of the Broodhaven police, Valkyrie has been sprung from custody by the timely intervention of her fellow Beachport heroines Daring Diva and the Sun Idol. Now, determined to show the chauvinist Boarman up by defeating his own villainesses before he can, and acting on a keen hunch, the three curvaceous costumed crime-fighters think they know exactly where they must go next: the notorious women's super-prison known as the Hyboria Hysterium.

No characters depicted in this work engaging in sexual activity are under the age of eighteen.

"Are we really doing this?" Sun Idol asked, staring up at the edifice of Hyboria Hysterium looming against the cloudy moonlit sky. Her voluptuous Rising-Sun-panty-clad bottom squirmed against the plush seat of Valkyrie's super-car, as they steadily rode closer. "Are we really going in... THERE?!"

Even for one of her power, even for a superheroine, the idea of taking her buxom bikini-clad curves voluntarily into that place sent an oozing squirt of dread rising up beneath the surface of her broad flat belly. She shivered, and stroked her fingers along the edge of the window nervously.

Valiant Valkyrie was not entirely immune to this effect either. She gaped up through the windshield at the tall domes of the infamous Hyboria complex, etched against the gray swirling horizon - even as with her own gloved hands she drove them closer and closer. But then, she shook her head. "We have no choice!" she said.

Daring Diva took a deep breath. "You know... we have an 'in'..." she pointed out.

Valiant Valkyrie shivered in her bikini, but then nodded. "I know," she said. "I... I don't want to use it. But... we really don't have any other option do we?"

Daring Diva shook her head, agreeing. "I... I think under the circumstances," she said, slowly, "you have to be the one to make the call."

Valkyrie took a deep breath, steeling herself. "Right," Valkyrie said. Reaching out, she manipulated the console controls, and soon had the night receptionist of Hyboria on her screen.

Given who they were and the masks they wore on their faces, even at this late hour it only took a few smiles and a few pointed words to secure an audience with the Warden. Soon, Valiant Valkyrie's battered super-car pulled up outside the gates of the prison and they got out.

In a world dominated by superheroes and their nefarious villains, every major city ended up having to develop its own unique and custom-designed prison facilities - to accommodate whatever particular strain of super-crime ended up becoming dominant there. Beachport, for instance, on top of its fair share of supervillains had to deal with a continuous stream of lustful monsters creeping up from its sewers due to a variety of sources - and therefore had numerous labs, such as the Professor's, to contain and study them. Broodhaven, by contrast... had the Hysterium.

Built in the ruins of a failed 1920s-era resort complex, the Hyboria Hysterium stretched out across several dozen acres. It was surrounded by a wide, curved outer wall, within which the buildings of the interior were safely contained. At its heart, the looming domes of the main prison building served as the centerpiece of the operation To either side two sub-facilities nestled close by, connected to the main center by thin curved passageways. Only the main prison building came forward to meet the outer perimeter, right before them. At the entrance, two smoothly rounded arches soared high overhead to meet at a slight point - where a smooth round projection stuck out between them.

Looking up, standing beside the parked Valkyr's Steed, the three heroines studied what awaited them silently for a few seconds.

"Does it... does it remind you of anything?" Daring Diva asked, squirming.

"Let's just get this over with," Valkyrie said, starting to march up the steps to the towering entrance of the prison, to greet the guards coming down to meet them. The other two buxom heroines followed.

Valiant Valkyrie refused the offer of valet parking, instead using a voice command to send her car around to park itself in the most discreetly positioned public lot - around back at the service entrance, where the delivery vehicles parked. Then, she and Daring Diva and Sun Idol allowed themselves to be escorted through the entrance. Putting their hands up, rolling their eyes, they let the leering guards sweep their swooping scantily-clad curves with metal detectors. Moving on, escorted by a couple of the guards, they walked through the outer public-facing sections of the prison - past a suite of visitation rooms, a waiting room and cafeteria, all of which were vacant at this hour. With the guards' help they passed through a badge-access door, then past that through offices and empty reception areas. Finally they found themselves walking down a wide marble-floored hallway, approaching a large pair of double mahogany doors with prominent brass knockers.

Above the doors was a plaque that read 'Warden's Office'.

"Ready?" Daring Diva asked.

"As I'll ever be," Valkyrie growled.

As they approached the doors opened up automatically, to reveal a large office and a broad desk, behind which a handsome blonde woman sat. She wore a big smile on her lips, and a pink blazer that showed off a staggering amount of cleavage.

"Ah, you're here!" she cooed, leaping to her feet.

This revealed her to be wearing an extremely short skirt under her blazer, and not much else. Her ample rack shook dramatically inside her blazer, making it very clear that within the blazer she was not wearing a bra. A huge smile on her lips, the pink-clad woman reached out both arms towards the three women and shook her head.

"It really has been much too long!" she said.

Bunny Brawler had been one of the very first superheroines in Beachport, back when even Valiant Valkyrie was just getting her start. Even by superheroine standards her costume of essentially a pink leotard and bunny-ears had appeared rather ludicrous. But, strangely enough, this had actually been her greatest strength.

Back then the idea of costumed crime-fighters had still been rather new, and there had been quite a lot of lascivious derision among the criminal sorts for the idea of scantily-clad champions, particularly of the female sort, patrolling the streets. Bunny Brawler had changed that because her name was nothing if not accurate. She loved to beat dudes up and she was very very good at it. Night after night the jails had filled up with bruised thugs and ruffians who, egos more battered than their bodies, had had to admit to their fellows that 'the bunny-ear girl' had destroyed them. The other criminals had roared with laughter, at first, of course... only, as often as not, to end up in the same cell the next night, nursing bruises, and having to admit the same thing. Soon enough the sight of any scantily-clad superheroine approaching was enough to make most criminals flee in horror, just to avoid the humiliation in front of their peers... and the rest, as they would say, was history.

No, the 'beating up criminals' part had never been Bunny Brawler's problem. Her problem had been the literally everything else. For one, the severe beatings she tended to hand out to her fallen foes post-capture repeatedly caused them to be sprung early, and got her severe talking-tos from even the cooperative Beachport authorities... which she had completely ignored. But, more to the point, she had not gotten along with her fellow superheroines at all. She seemed to consider half the city 'her' territory, but which half had changed on her whim. She had considered all the criminals 'her' prizes - and would attack heroines who interfered with 'her' turf almost as viciously as she attacked the criminals themselves.

On one particularly noteworthy occasion, an attempt by Valiant Valkyrie to arrest some thieves in 'her' territory, down by the amusement park, had led to Bunny attacking her out of nowhere - and their fight had been so brutal that the thieves had managed to recover, seize them both from behind, and capture them. Only the timely arrival of the police had allowed the half-stripped superheroines to escape with their virtues and some measure of their dignity intact... and no sooner had she gotten untied from the criminals' bonds than Bunny Brawler had begun pointing fingers at Valiant Valkyrie and shrieking that the whole thing was her fault. She had continued to do so, for weeks.

At last, completely unable to get along, Bunny Brawler had made a fateful decision: she would leave Beachport and the other 'unruly' superheroines entirely, and head to nearby Broodhaven instead... where, as chance would have it, a young Boarman was also just getting his start. When that latter fact was pointed out to her, Bunny Brawler had merely smirked, and said that within a week she would make him her obedient sidekick. Shortly after her arrival the two had encountered one another in 'her' new territory, and as was her idiom she had responded by whirling and throwing a punch. The Boarman had caught it and, per a couple bystanders, they had stood quivering and glaring at one another for several seconds. Then, vanishing back further into the abandoned warehouse where their encounter had occurred, they had continued to fight viciously, and swiftly vanished from view.

What happened after that, only they knew. The Boarman had never discussed it; Bunny Brawler only much later and in the vaguest possible terms. But what was known was that the next night the Boarman was back out on patrol, and Bunny Brawler wasn't. In fact, she went missing for nearly a year, until many assumed she was gone.

Then she had suddenly resurfaced. She had called a press conference. Eager to see what had become of her old rival, Kaja had tuned in from her mansion - while lounging about in her robe after a hard day's patrolling.

When she arrived, Bunny had strutted out in full costume - and then, to the great murmurs of the assembled press, she had suddenly slumped to her knees. Kneeling there on stage, her lovely blushing face surrounded by a phalanx of uplifted press microphones and filmed by a dozen news cameras, she had tearfully apologized - to the city, to the country, and especially and at great length to a 'particular superhero' whose name she had refused to give.

And then she had announced her retirement.

"I realize now," Battle Bunny had said, "that there are better ways for me to contribute than my previous, misguided efforts."

That statement alone had caused an enormous rumble amongst the startled reporters. But before it could be dissected, she had continued.

"From now on," she had said, tearfully, "rather than running around uselessly attempting to fight crime, my focus will be entirely on helping other wayward superwomen reform themselves, and to help society deal with the consequences of their willful misbehavior. I urge all superheroines and naughty villainesses to see the truth, and follow my path. I know that they will not - at least not right away - but I swear from now on I will provide a shining example for other misguided superheroines and villainesses to follow."

This was, to say the least, not the sort of message Kaja Hammer had been expecting. Realizing that she was not going to get an apology, but only more of this sort of drivel, she had become incensed. Lunging forward, she had seized the remote off her table, used it to stab her TV off, and then tossed it away in fury, rather than listen to any more.

But after that, Bunny Brawler had been true to her word. With funding provided by some anonymous donors, eventually matched by the state, she had set up a new orphanage 'to take care of the consequences of wayward superwomen they cannot yet take care of themselves'. This despite the fact that, if there was one thing the Bunny Brawler of Kaja's recollection had had no interest in of any kind, it had been children: bearing them, caring for them, hell even photo-ops with kids had gone very poorly for the old her. She had also started up an 'outreach program' towards Broodhaven's then steadily-growing population of wicked villainesses, who at that time were still scattered across various underequipped conventional jails during their (inevitably brief) incarcerations. Over and over she had tried to convince the budding villainesses of Broodhaven to stop being such bad girls and become more responsible like she had - with about as much success as you might expect.

Unsurprisingly, when the Hyboria Hysterium facility had been set up, as a very vocal advocate for the pacification of superwomen like herself, Bunny Brawler had been a shoo-in to be named its first warden. Her original orphanage, now greatly expanded, had even been rolled in as one of the Hysterium's three component sub-facilities.

Now, Warden Bunny beamed at them across her desk, her eyes flashing. Valiant Valkyrie studied her for a second, and her face twisted slightly - for age had not been nearly as unkind to Bunny Brawler in the intervening years as she had hoped.

Bunny had always been curvy, but when she had last seen her - decades before, when the furious blonde had culminated her departure from Beachport by flashing a double bird at all the other heroines she was leaving behind her - she had been a svelte curvy. She was curvy still - but her curves were softer, bulging slightly under her tight pink suit. Her breasts, which had been almost but not quite as large as Valkyrie's back in the day, had also grown larger but a bit softer - heaving about dramatically within the lapels of her pink blazer. Despite some immaculate make-up work her pretty face had a few traces of smile-lines and laugh-lines around the corners of her mouth and her eyes - but not nearly enough to satisfy Valiant Valkyrie's hopes.

"Hello, Valkyrie," Warden Bunny cooed. "Long time no see."

"Likewise," Valkyrie growled.

"Please, sit," she said, motioning them to three chairs in front of her desk.

The Beachport heroines exchanged glances. Then, they did as they were told, panty-clad asses sinking down to settle onto cold hard wood. Sun Idol sat on the right, Daring Diva on the left, and Valiant Valkyrie in the center.

As she settled into place, Valkyrie's eyes darted up and she gasped slightly, as, upon the wall behind Warden Bunny, she saw two huge pictures, arrayed to either side of her. Each showed the smiling Warden as she had once been, in full and spectacular costume, body arrayed in a powerful stance and chin held high.

Looking back and forth between the two portraits and the unmasked woman herself, Valiant Valkyrie smiled. "Good to see you keep some connection to the good old days," Valiant Valkyrie said.

"Oh, those?" Warden Bunny said, glancing back over one shoulder, then the other. She shrugged. "It helps me build rapport and credibility with the inmates, to remind them I was once much like them - arrogant and misguided. Plus, it's good to keep around reminders of one's mistakes."

"Being a superheroine is not a mistake!" Valiant Valkyrie snapped, sitting stiffly upright in her chair.

"Isn't it?" Warden Bunny asked. She pointed downwards - where Valiant Valkyrie's sudden motion had left her huge knockers swaying about violently, within her leather jacket - which Valkyrie was wearing half-unzipped, for reasons she told herself had everything to do with letting her big sweaty girls get some air, and not competing with the staggering cleavage sloshing around inside Bunny's suit. Admiring what her own erstwhile rival was showing off, Bunny smirked. "Do you realize how many orphans those would feed, alone," she cooed, pointing, "if you weren't wasting your time running around trying to get owned?"

"That's... that's neither here nor there!" Valiant Valkyrie said, furiously. "Besides - I have no responsibility to put my body to such uses if I don't want to! It's not like you're letting any infants suck on yours, are you?"

Warden Bunny smiled slyly, and lifting up a hand, cupped one of her huge breasts through her blazer. In doing so she lifted it up enough that the three gaping heroines sitting across from her could be even more certain than before that she was not wearing a bra. "You certain about that?" she asked, softly.

Valiant Valkyrie was momentarily taken aback, her jaw dropping open - so Daring Diva stepped in.

"Let's just drop it, Valiant Valkyrie," she said, waving her purple-gloved hand as if to brush the nascent disagreement aside. She turned her head back to Bunny. "We don't have much time, Warden," she said.

"Right. Sure," Warden Bunny said. Putting both elbows on her desk, she folded her hands, rested her chin upon it, and smiled sweetly at them. "So, then - due to what do I owe the pleasure, ladies?"

"We can cut right to the point," Sun Idol said, still eyeing Valkyrie's seething face nervously. Much newer to Beachport, she had never met Bunny in person before, so the degree to which Valkyrie seemed to be taking things personally both concerned and confused her. "We wish to have a tour," the Japanese heroine specified, turning back forward.

Warden Bunny brightened up immediately. "Excellent!" she cooed. Sweeping her hand to one side, she snatched some paperwork out of a folder and began to spread it across her desk. "I must say, I was beginning to think you Beachport girls would never get smart enough to avail yourself of our services. But better late than never, as they say."

Daring Diva waved her hand again. "We're not planning on sending our villainesses here, Warden," she said. "It's the wrong state jurisdiction, for one thing."

"Oh, of course not," Bunny said, cheerfully, barely listening as she rearranged the papers. "That would just be too awkward, at least until you've settled in."

"Ex-excuse me?" Sun Idol asked. She squirmed, her own large breasts sloshing in their Rising Sun bra, and the look on her face as if she was certain she had misheard.

Looking up, Warden Bunny grinned. "Oh, this is going to be so perfect!" she said. "I've already thought about it a lot. We can just bring you in one by one at first - best not to have any support network, to break down those barriers right away. Rotate you through, so everyone gets her turn." Spreading her hands out, Bunny grinned, and wiggled her fingers eagerly. "You'll be amazed what just a week per month will do. In just a few months all those bad habits - that uppity behavior, that nasty willfulness - will start to fade. You'll be so, so glad you did it!"

"Uh... Miss Bunny..." Sun Idol said, squirming, as she began to divine the strange blonde's intent.

"We're... not planning on admitting ourselves - or anyone else," Daring Diva said.

"Oh..." Bunny said. Her pretty face twisted, in puzzlement. "Why the hell not? It would be like a spa retreat, only for those arrogant souls of yours. Trust me, you will-"

"We want to inspect your facility, not enter it," Valkyrie said. Recovering from her shock, she decided to try a different tactic. "That is okay, right? Or are you not comfortable sharing what you're doing to your inmates with the outside world?"

"Oh, of course not," Bunny said. "We have nothing to hide." She took a deep breath, and then slowly nodded. "Very well. Just a tour it is then," she said. A little bitter frown appeared on her lips and she looked down at her paperwork. "Well - you will still need to sign waivers," she said. Picking those out of the stack, she set the rest of the paperwork to one side. Then, looking up, she smiled.