Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, unobserved at last, he turned his boar-tusked head. Contorting his cowled face, he bit down with his square jaw so that a very particular upper tooth made contact with a non-matching molar on his lower jaw. The tiny transmitter concealed inside promptly sent a signal to a receiver hidden within his own cowl. From a nondescript space just below his left tusk, a tiny aperture slid aside. A narrow but intense laser beam shot out and, with a tiny puff of smoke, cut through the restraint binding his right wrist.

The action of the laser was almost silent, but not quite. The Boarman held his breath, looking down at the two wicked heads bobbing about his unguarded cock. But the vicious villainesses, both with big smirks on their full lips, failed to consciously hear a thing over the sound of their own soft hungry sighs and wet rolling slurps. In the wake of the little 'zot' sound both of their tongues did briefly quiver - and then resumed sliding up and down him in long luxurious strokes, while they giggled in delight at their own naughty prowess. Breathing a silent sigh of relief, the Boarman turned his head and, contorting his jaw and biting again, scorched open the left restraint as well.

But, though he had both arms free, the Boarman was far from liberated yet. He still had both his ankles shackled wide apart to the far side of the table - and two mighty villainesses lying atop him, each equipped with sufficient teeth and muscle to do grievous injury to his muscular yet helpless flesh in a second should she so choose. To stay nothing of the other three, and their potential superheroine-shaped hostage.

So mindful of his predicament, the Boarman moved swiftly, wasting no time. Lifting his massive arms, he stretched and pumped them a couple times, quickly working out the lethargy that a long period of enforced confinement had left within them. Then, reaching up behind his right tusk, he popped open another concealed compartment. Drawing forth a tiny pill, he put it between his teeth, bit down, and then swirled the contents around until they dissolved into his spit. Then, he laid back down and spread his arms back out, slipped his wrists back into the open restraints, and once more imitated the exact posture he had been in when bound. Only taking the time to look carefully at his restraints, and see the little straight cuts that had been lasered through them, would reveal that he was no longer actually completely restrained.

This proved not a moment too soon. A second later, after giving a deep slurp upon his enormous cockhead, Jaded Jade came back up for air. Moving her head aside, she relinquished sole dominion over his shaft back to Savage Sapphire - who accepted it with unspoken but hungry relish. Then looking up, her smirking lips glistening with her own lavishly-applied spittle, the self-regarded intellectual leader of the Dark Prizm gave the apparently still-captive Boarman a delighted, triumphant leer.

"We're almost there," she cooed. Reaching out, around her slurping comprade, she stroked her fingers teasingly up and down the considerable length of his thick shaft that still remained outside Savage Sapphire's enthusiastic yet inadequate lips. "Are you ready to admit," she cooed, "that we so-called 'evil' women have you beat? That you are utterly in our power?"

Boarman grunted back. It was true that his massive shaft was almost entirely hard - almost, but not quite.

"You're good," he admitted up into Jaded Jade's smirking Asian face. "But you seem to think only physical and visual stimulation is required. Hard as it may be for you to believe, even men require an emotional component. And that I know is beyond you."

This response puzzled Jaded Jade for a moment. But then, a second later, a huge smirk once more spread across her full, glistening lips. "Oh, I see," she purred. Slinking further up the bed, she once more drew her gorgeous face near his. Reaching out, she stroked his cheek. "Little-widdle Boarmanie needs a kiss. Is that it?"

Boarman promptly gasped, and shook his huge cowled head back and forth - his eyes seeming almost fearful under his cowl. "No!" he said. "No, that's not it! I..."

But at his desperate objections, her huge smirk got even bigger. Chuckling softly, Jaded Jade reached out and tapped a green-nailed finger up against his lips, silencing him.

"Too late" she cooed. Voluptuous hips rolling, she slunk up just a little bit closer, until her face was hovering directly over his. Her dark hair, iridescent with green highlights, hung down around them like curtains around a lovely stage. Her eyes glittered, as they beheld his handsome aghast face quivering before her behind its cowl. "Ready or not, boy... here I come," she purred.

Then, lowering her head down to his, tilting it as she came, smirking Jaded Jade sealed her lips onto the Boarman's and kissed him.

For several seconds, the kiss remained completely predatory on her part. Her lips smiled wickedly even as they pressed against his, while her tongue peeled open his mouth and surged aggressively inside. Seeking out his own tongue, she twisted her own around it and massaged him fiercely. As she did so, her curvy naked hips rolled back and forth with relish beside where her comrade was sucking his dick, and her green-nailed hand stroked teasingly at his massive bare pectorals.

But then, a shiver suddenly ran through Jaded Jade, and her aggressive mouth suddenly trembled in shock against his. Her long tongue, having coiled like a serpent around his, suddenly froze... as it finally began to detect a very odd taste within his mouth. Suddenly, her gorgeous dark eyes flashed open, and stared down into his - and a bleat of shock ran through the beautiful villainess as she found that, rather than being blown away by the prowess of her lips as she had imagined within her pretty head, he was instead smirking right back up at her as well... but for much better reasons.

A loud moan suddenly sounded from Jaded Jade's throat, and her shapely body squirmed in shock beside her prostrate muscular foe. Lips quivering in panic, she tried to pull back, to break her lips from his, before the strange fuzziness she already felt in her brain could spread any further. But at that instant the Boarman's massive hand suddenly appeared upon the back of her head. Taking a firm grip through her iridescent-green hair, he crushed her back up against him, preventing her from breaking the kiss.

At this - at the realization that the Boarman was free and unbound - Jaded Jade's eyes, already wide, spread open like radar dishes and shivered with fresh horror. She bleated loudly. And yet, to her further shock, she found the Boarman subjecting her to yet another technique. Within his own mouth his tongue suddenly hooked tight around hers, and pinned it like a wrestler subduing it's foe - ensuring that not only could her ravishing Asian head not withdraw from his, but she could not even draw her own tongue out from between her teeth. Utterly unable to speak in any way, Jaded Jade was only able to whimper repeatedly into his mouth - which in the general sea of sea of sighs, moans, and gasps echoing through the highly sexually-charged room, raised not the slightest bit of alarm in any of her still-oblivious comrades.

Time was running out. Already, the wide-eyed Asian beauty could feel the Boarman's insidious drugs - which she had lapped up eagerly into herself in great quantity before she even realized she had been lured into his trap - working their will upon her. His body, having been prepped ahead of time with the antidote, was immune - hers was not so lucky. Her eyes, staring into his, began to lose focus. On all fours beside him her voluptuous body nevertheless started to sway almost drunkenly back and forth, and her knees slid about clumsily upon the table as his chemical attack began to spread through her supple flesh - while copious quantities of moisture leaked down from her naked pussy along her sleek thighs.

Realizing she didn't have much time left, Jaded Jade panicked. Lashing out in desperation, her free hand seized hold of the first secure handhold it could find - which, as it happened, was the head of her friend Savage Sapphire, still bobbing and slurping obliviously just above the Boarman's waist. Shivering in desperation, Jaded Jade's fingers coiled tight into Savage Sapphire's electric-blue hair, taking a firm grip. Then, acting on pure flailing instinct, she shoved away as hard as she could, trying to dislodge herself from Boarman's grip.

It didn't work - at all. Held fast in place by his superior muscles and his superior tongue, the Asian beauty's gorgeous head went no-where. But her panicked motion did succeed in shoving Savage Sapphire's head down, hard, upon the Boarman's enormous penis.

To that point, despite their fearsome reputations and their big talk, neither wicked villainess had yet succeeded in getting her lips more than five or six inches down the Boarman's considerable girth. This was not for lack of trying - but every time they had felt his enormous tip swelling into the back of their throats, and had felt just how shockingly over-stretched their lips were about to become, both Savage Sapphire and Jaded Jade had quivered and then, silently assuring themselves they didn't need to go that far, had backed off.

Now, her eyes suddenly flashing wide, Savage Sapphire bleated in shock as she felt herself being forced downwards - the Boarman's enormous tip slamming hard up against the barrier that so far neither of them had managed to pierce. And yet, despite the savagery of the attack, the blue-haired beauty retained just enough presence of mind to realize that it was her friend and colleague's hand that was wrapped painfully in her hair, furiously forcing her downwards. In an instant, despite the enormous diameter of veiny shaft they were already wrapped around, her blue lips twisted into a smirk. Then, accepting her compatriot's unspoken but apparently obvious command, she went ahead and finally opened up her throat, and tried to swallow the Boarman's tremendously long spear.

Immediately a gurgle and shiver ran through Savage Sapphire's face, and body. It was clear that, in an instant, the mighty villainess had already realized that she had bitten off more than she could chew - so to speak. But, with her comrade's hand still slamming down relentlessly on her head, she could not back out now. With a loud gurgle, her eyes blinking wide in terror and her throat convulsing in devastation, she let the Boarman sink lower and lower through her mouth. Her blue-painted lips, already spread as wide as the evil beauty imagined they could go, spread wider and wider still until they almost seemed to vanish around his tremendous veiny bulk. Her neck bulged and she gagged, helplessly - and yet, pushed down by her friend's hand, she could not help but sink lower, and lower, and lower still, impaling herself deeper and deeper upon his enormous meat.

Up top, not really realizing what she was doing, Jaded Jade continued to shove and shove down upon her friend's trembling head in panic, as she quivered in shock under the Boarman's kiss. At last she shoved down one last time, and found that the trembling handhold underneath her palm would go no further, it was held fast. With a loud bleat, and a flutter of her stunned dark eyes, the Asian beauty finally realized what she had done - her beloved friend and noble comrade's lips had been shoved down so low, they were kissing at the Boarman's balls. Savage Sapphire shivered and groaned in disbelief, impaled upon the Boarman's enormous windpipe-blocking schlong like a slain captive inverted upon a sharpened stake.

But Jaded Jade had expended so much energy shoving her friend down, by now her sleek naked body had been thoroughly penetrated by the Boarman's chemical invaders. Her silky-smooth curves trembled as she was suddenly barely able to stay upright upon her knees. Her eyes crossed as her vision started to swirl and fade. Despite her hallucinations, she could see the triumphant sneer upon the Boarman's face, and feel his smirk on the lips still wrapped tightly with hers - and letting out a soft moan, she felt a deep blush spread across her high cheeks.

And then, at the last moment, Jaded Jade could not resist. As consciousness began to fade entirely, with a soft moan she slumped forward until her large bare breasts jiggled against the Boarman's chest. Tilting her gorgeous head, she pressed it up into him, no longer fighting the gauntleted hand clamped firmly to the back of her head. Then, lips pressing up against his in her delirium, almost shyly, she began to kiss him back. Her tongue, which had been held clamped in his for several long seemingly-endless seconds, unwound and began to caress against his almost tenderly - even as it remained firmly trapped in his embrace.

Feeling the barely-conscious beauty's change of heart, the Boarman chuckled deeply. As his gloating response rolled over her, Jaded Jade shivered... and the already pink blush upon her lovely Asian cheeks deepened to bright red. But she still could not help herself. With the last of her consciousness she pressed herself tight to him, and gave him one last almost-worshipful kiss. Then, with a groan, she went slack. Her powerful yet curvy body collapsed against his, and lay still - save for the way her lips continued to quiver delicately against his even without direction from her conquered brain.

The Boarman sighed in satisfaction. But he knew he did not have time to waste. For a few more seconds he kept his hand clamped tight around the back of Jaded Jade's head, keeping it pinned against his - just in case she was faking. To test her, he sent his other rough hand sliding down her body and sent a single finger swiping, rudely, up across her unguarded pussy. His touch to her lower lips did cause the tiniest of shiver's to ripple up through Jaded Jade's unconscious body, pressed up against his - but other than that, she did not react at all. Secure in the knowledge his first proud opponent had been safely dealt with, the Boarman finally released his grip - and her tongue.

With a soft moan, Jaded Jade detached from the Boarman. Then, turning over, she toppled down off him and lay sprawled flat on her back by his side. Lifting his head, the Boarman could not help but take a moment to admire her. The svelte Asian villainess, clad in her thighboots and her fingerless gloves and nothing else, lay beside him in all her glory. Her thighs, parted, exposed her naked glistening pussy, while her large breasts rose and fell with her soft breath.

However, the action of receiving Jaded Jade's final worshipful kiss, combined with the feeling of Savage Sapphire's entire throat getting penetrated by his cock, had consequences. After a very long time being kept on the cusp but not entirely hard, the Boarman's penis finally swelled up until it was like one long, throbbing diamond. Despite the enormous difficulty she was experiencing swallowing him, at the feeling of his immense and complete hardness inside her Savage Sapphire grinned. Then, with a long moan, she began to pull her face up and off his cock. It took a long while and, her eyes blinking down in shock, her lips stretched and distended almost grotesquely as she forced them back up his brutal length. But, at last, her lips popped free once more. Shaking her head, Savage Sapphire admired the enormous erect cock lifted up and pulsing obediently before her, and smiled.

"Victory is ours, ladies!" she cooed. "The Boarman is beaten!"

But the other still-awake Prizms, busy sampling the spit, breastmilk, or pussy juices of their new and fantastically buxom superheroine plaything, did not know how to interpret this remark. They murmured softly, in general agreement with the concept that the bound and helpless Boarman was most certainly theirs - and promptly got their lips back to more immediate and Sapphic pleasures.

Looking down the immense length of the Boarman's erect penis, Savage Sapphire giggled with triumph. Then, as if to celebrate her victory over superhero-dom in general and the Boarman in particular, she lowered her head, extended her tongue, and, a huge smirk on her full blue lips, began to stroke the tip of her tongue round and round the immense swollen head of his penis.

"Congratulations!" a dark voice said - and it took Savage Sapphire a moment to realize it was the Boarman himself who was speaking to her. "Let me help you celebrate."

The blue-haired villainess gasped in shock - as two strong hands suddenly seized a tight hold of her pretty head, controlling it utterly. Her eyes darted to either side - and widened in growing horror as she realized it was the Boarman's fingers that had seized her. The same Boarman who was supposed to be bound, erect, and utterly at her mercy. Savage Sapphire could not help herself. As the realization sunk in her luscious lips dropped open, and she let out a little yelp of horrified shock.

It was the last free act Savage Sapphire would get to make for some time.

A moment later, with a ferocious growl, the Boarman slammed her head downwards again - ramming her conveniently-open lips down onto his penis, and then forcing her head lower still. Lips spreading out wider, eyes doing the same, Savage Sapphire tried to let out a squeal to warn her comrades. But, as the Boarman's immense cock-head hurtled up into her mouth all that she could get out was a soft wet gurgle, as he filled her up.

A moment later, seizing a tight grip on the back of her head, the Boarman showed Savage Sapphire a new definition of her own epithet as he shoved her down onto his cock with ten times the force Jaded Jade had used, over and over and over again. Her now well-trained throat opening up helplessly around him, the mighty blonde could only whimper and shiver and gurgle pathetically as, eyes rolling deliriously in her skull, a tremendous length of her adversary's penis pounded its way furiously deeper and deeper down her neck.

The Boarman began to thrust his own hips up to meet her - fucking her face with a brutality few women could even imagine, let alone handle. Despite her vaunted evil prowess, any notion of resistance within Savage Sapphire dissolved almost instantly. Warbling and whimpering, her wide blue eyes soon grew lost and bewildered over the sheer phallic ferocity pistoning in and out of her taut-spread spittle-spraying lips. Putting every ounce of force he could into dominating her, the Boarman fucked Savage Sapphire's face the way a heavy-weight boxer might work over an utterly beaten and outclassed opponent - and the effect of each and every thrust upon her seemed almost exactly the same as a championship uppercut might have upon a glass-jawed wimp, until nothing of substance seemed to be left in her reeling once-blonde head.

At last, seizing a firm grip on both sides of Savage Sapphire's head, the Boarman shoved her all the way down until her lips were in his pubes... and held her there. Savage Sapphire whimpered and gurgled, and her eyes crossed. Then, as the last of her life was choked out of her by his penis, a curious thing happened. Her lips, spread out titanically around the very base of his penis, quivered helplessly... and then suddenly began to slurp mindlessly up and down him, worshipfully sucking his victorious cock. "Oooh," the Boarman said, despite himself, as suddenly all up and down his massive penis he felt her absurdly overstretched throat start to convulse delightfully around him. The Boarman gasped softly with pleasure as, deep down near his base, her tongue suddenly began to lap and stroke vigorously at what small fraction of his immense life-choking penis it could reach.

It was almost as if Savage Sapphire's body - for based on the glazed and empty expression in her eyes her mind might as well have been a dripping hollow cavity occupied solely by his immense arcing cock at that point - had decided that if this was how it was going to experience the last few seconds of its life, it might as well do so doing what it did best.