Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smirking, the Boarman admired the half-dead, cock-suckling villainess for a few seconds. Then, craning forward, he managed to bring his lips right up to her ear, so he could whisper to her unheard.

"Too late, bitch," he whispered to her softly.

Despite being nearly out of oxygen on account of the huge cock-head buried deep inside her, Savage Sapphire's eyes flashed wide open. Her gaze briefly sharpening, she turned them up and looked into the Boarman's face. She whimpered softly, and a deep blush spread across her pale cheeks. Her lips, spread out immensely around his throbbing veiny shaft, briefly froze. She let out a tiny, forlorn sigh. Then, despite hearing it was useless, her lips quivered... and then resumed reverently sucking. Loud wet slurps rose from her spread sealed throat, as she strove to give the Boarman pleasure.

The Boarman chuckled, enjoying. Then, seizing a tighter grip on her electric blue hair, he responded to her tender silent offer by shoving her down savagely once more. Savage Sapphire whimpered in disbelief, but was unable to resist as, as inexorably as the tides, her lips were driven up until they were slurping around a good portion of the Boarman's enormous balls, in addition to his cock. But she continued to suck mindlessly even as her eyes lost focus over her massively engorged lips - and her athletic body convulsed helplessly around a choking force she could scarcely previously have imagined.

At last, she succumbed. Her eyes flickered repeatedly and then closed. Her tongue gave one last helpless slurp to his schlong, and then lay still. Her nose sucked in one last useless attempt at breath - all passage between it and her actual lungs sealed off by seemingly miles of thick victorious Boar-cock - and then ceased to try even that. Surrendering to a slumber that might well be eternal, Savage Sapphire gave in and allowed herself to be choked out upon the Boarman's penis - which she herself had labored tirelessly to make hard.

Once more, the Boarman remained wary. Reaching down, like Jaded Jade before her he tested Savage Sapphire by shoving a single finger rudely up into her pussy. When she reacted only with a shiver, and another soft helpless suck upon his shaft, he nodded, and seemed to decide that she too was out. Seizing her head, he slowly pulled her up and off his cock. Her limp body neither fighting nor assisting him, Savage Sapphire's taut-spread lips slowly slurped back up his immense shaft, distending out from her face like she was in the midst of some horrible industrial accident. At last, her lips popped free of his tip.

Lifting her up, the Boarman took a moment to ponder Sapphire's gaping, thoughtless head. Her lips hung open, as if her jaw had expended all energy upon him. Regarding her, like Hamlet might his skull, the Boarman chuckled. Then, he tossed her dismissively aside. Rolling over, Savage Sapphire came to rest flat on her back, on the opposite side of him from Jaded Jade's naked and unconscious form. Her large bare breasts rising and falling, she began to emit slow soft husks of breath - the only clue that any life at all had survived having whatever counted as brains choked out of her by the Boarman's gigantic penis.

Satisfied that another of his enemies was down for the count, the Boarman moved his gaze on from her to take in the rest of the room. Assured by Savage Sapphire's final remark that everything was going according to plan, the other three were all so engrossed in what their mouths were doing to the whimpering and helpless heroine, they had not yet spared him a second glance. Taking advantage of that while it still lasted, the Boarman leaned forward. Now with a clear view of his feet, it took only moments, and another quick bite of his tooth, to laser the restraints upon his ankles open as well. Then, slowly and carefully, he slipped down off the table upon which he had lain and landed silently on his feet.

Standing free, the Boarman found himself directly behind a swarm of squirming female flesh - as right in front of him three oblivious villainesses were busy working over their single super-heroine victim. The Prizms' backs were all to him. Even Valiant Valkyrie, who was facing towards him, was so utterly overcome by what was happening to her - her eyes closed during most of their kisses, or clouded with flowing moisture on the few occasions they did blink open as she moaned - that she seemed every bit as oblivious to the Boarman's newly-won freedom as her rivals.

Looking around, the Boarman spotted some pads that had been set up at the far end of the table. Pre-laced with soporific chemicals, the Prizm had set them out to allow the easy capture of any Royal who stumbled into their last line of traps, or to pacify the Boarman should he start to escape. Snatching one up, the Boarman turned back and studied his options.

To the right, Violent Violet was in the midst of an extended kissing session with the Queen of Valor. Stroking the beautiful heroine's masked cheek, she giggled throatily in between plying Valiant Valkyrie with tongue. She seemed engrossed enough, gazing into Valiant Valkyrie's eyes, that the Boarman briefly wrote her off.

Likewise, down low, Rude Ruby seemed to be engaged in a contest to see how far she could cram her head up between Valkyrie's thighs. The mighty heroine's muscular legs, mysteriously, remained spread wide open and could but shiver uselessly, as the smirking villainess went to town upon the tender once-virtuous region up between them. But, her vision almost entirely blocked by muff and by sleek curvy thigh, and with seemingly gallons of Valkyrie's juices rolling down over her face, she also did not seem to pose much immediate threat of spotting him.

Which, by process of elimination, left Ghoulish Goldie. The dark-skinned platinum-blonde villainess had her head down, and was lapping her tongue teasingly at the extended swollen tip of Valiant Valkyrie's enormous right breast. But that could change at any time, and of all of them the Boarman judged her to be the most likely to take a casual glance back over her shoulder to see how things were going - a glance that would certainly bring all three of them whirling and falling upon him viciously moments later.

His choice made, the Boarman silently sidled up until he was just behind Ghoulish Goldie's ultra-curvy figure. His immense penis, still hard, hovered right behind her enormous bare buns - such that the motion of another inch would leave him cradled between them. Then, reaching out, he tapped her on the shoulder, on the far side of her body from her friends.

The mere tap did not raise Goldie's suspicion. Apparently presuming it was one of her rearward friends wanting to swap positions, she raised her head up off of Valkyrie's breast - a sly smirk upon her moist lips. But a moment later, in the act of straightening up, her voluptuous bottom ended up pushing back across the tiny remaining distance between them, and collided directly with the Boarman's erect penis.

Her eyes going wide, Ghoulish Goldie's dripping lips tumbled open in shock. This was the moment the Boarman was waiting for. Arm moving like a striking viper, he sent his hand surging up and around her and clamped it down firmly upon her face. Cramming the chemical-soaked pad tight over her mouth, his powerful fingers pushed through it to tightly seal her nose, while his palm pushed as much of the drug-laced pad as possible through her opulent lips.

When he made his strike, the Boarman made sure to come in low across her body and then up to her turned face - so that, from the perspective of Violent Violet his arm was almost entirely hidden underneath Goldie's large breasts. His other arm, meanwhile, snuck across her narrow waist, trapped her own as-yet unsuspecting arms, and pinned them tight up against her body. Then, keeping the pad firmly in place upon her face, he slammed the curvy ensnared villainess back up against his own muscular flesh.

"Mmmmblm!" Ghoulish Goldie moaned, loudly, into her pad. But unfortunately for her, with his tight grip over her mouth and nose, her best attempt to warn her friends just came out sounding like more of the erotic bleats and groans the Queen of Valor had been filling their ears with for some time now, and they took not the slightest notice.

After a couple more moans failed to raise any alarm whatsoever from her two nearby heroine-slurping friends, Ghoulish Goldie seemed to belatedly realize that she was going to have to come to her own rescue, and began to fight back. But, unfortunately for her, in her initial panic, and with the pad pushed through her lips and into her mouth, she had already taken a significant quantity of the will-taming chemicals into her body. Further, the Boarman knew his business, and had her pinned firmly. As she attempted to wiggle and thrash her way free of his embrace, it quickly became clear that she was going nowhere.

But even if her arms were pinned and her mouth sealed, Ghoulish Goldie did have one avenue left to attack - the one beneath her narrow and incredibly curvy waist. Over and over, Ghoulish Goldie'e gigantic globular buns slammed back hard against the Boarman's enormous erect shaft, sealing and squeezing him between her deep quivering cheeks. It was like two titanic dark wrecking balls were trying to demolish a singular proud tower. When she wasn't pounding them back against him, she wiggled her posterior furiously, rubbing her enormous buns back and forth across his package - which was large enough, and her butt-cleavage deep enough, that no matter how furiously she thrashed he was never fully dislodged from her sacred crevice.

But all this buttock-based ferocity accomplished nothing, but to make the Boarman's gigantic penis twitch with visible delight between her enormous silky dark spheres.

Leaning his head in, the Boarman brought his lips down near Ghoulish Goldie's ear. "Nice try," he whispered softly to her. Over the clamped pad, her eyes blinked in shock - as she felt his smirk trace against the edge of her ear. "But not good enough. Now... it's my turn."

Using his hold on her, the Boarman drew his hips back - drawing his long penis back down her buttocks. Then he pushed back in - pressing it back up in between them. Above the gag, Ghoulish Goldie's already wide-blinking eyes suddenly spread out enormously, in stunned disbelief - as, pressing up against a certain tender aperture, his penis suddenly signaled to her where his next attack was going to land.

"Ready?" the Boarman purred into her ear, as he enjoyed the vibration of her trembling asshole against his tip. "I hope so, for your sake," he added, softly. Then, he rammed forward.

Ghoulish Goldie's body shivered and trembled in shock against him, but could not resist in any other way, as her tender anus was suddenly slammed wide apart and then forced to admit the seemingly impossible length and width of the Boarman's tremendous cock. As he slid up into her, it was suddenly intensely obvious to Goldie, in no uncertain terms, that they had long since accomplished their objective. The titanic penis spreading and pushing up into her anus was absolutely diamond-hard, and thus ready to be fed on. If it were anything less then it could not possibly have forced its way into such a tight and furiously-clamping passage. A thick coating of Savage Sapphire's saliva provided some lube - but nowhere near enough. Head rolling back and hissing with pleasure, the Boarman drove in further and further, regardless.

Trembling upon him, Ghoulish Goldie shivered and whimpered and moaned. But once more her every helpless vocalization, at yet another inch of tremendous boar-cock being driven up in between her giant quivering buns, reached the ears of her sisters as just yet another sound of sexual pleasure - and registered no more than a ripple would within the heaving ocean.

At last, eyes rolling up, Goldie gave in entirely. Unable to resist even further, she began to huff in big lungfuls of his will-taming gas - the better to deal with the irresistible force he was driving up between her buttocks. Her eyes wavered, and began to lose focus. And, as she began to succumb to the gas, her buxom hips quivered... and then pressed back down, ever so slightly - driving herself even further down onto him.

Lips at her ear, the Boarman let out a dark chuckle, as he felt her taut anus slide along his penis, driven by no effort of his own. Her eyes rapidly becoming drunk upon his gas, Ghoulish Goldie still had the presence of mind to let out a tiny humiliated shriek... and, despite their dark ebony tone, a clear blush spread across her high cheeks. But this did nothing to stop her curvy hips from sliding back up - and then pushing back down into him again. And then again, and again. As her eyes lost coherence and her brain succumbed completely to his gas, Ghoulish Goldie's curvy hips drove down again and again - ass-fucking herself brutally upon his big chauvanist cock.

Then, at last, it was simply too much. Her enormous buttocks made one last quivering stroke downwards, driving herself along his length, until they were pressed tight into his crotch. Her entire hourglass-shaped torso shivered uncontrollably, under the force she was inflicting on herself. Then, with a final sigh, her head bowed down. Her tear-filled golden eyes flickered and then closed, and she was entirely still in his arms - save, that is, for the helpless involuntary clamping her wrecked anus continued to deliver to the entire length of his cock.

The entire attack had seemed to take an eternity to play out for the combatants themselves. But in reality it had taken just a little over a minute from first contact between his cock and her buns, and her buxom body going limp in his arms. The other two villainesses, still busy sampling Valiant Valkyrie's bodily fluids, had not noticed a thing.

This time, as pleasant as his posture was, the Boarman didn't have time to waste checking if Ghoulish Goldie was actually unconscious. Having been looking right into her eyes as the fight and spirit went out of her, he knew she was his - and every second he spent holding her was another second the other two might spot him. So, keeping one hand coiled around the limp villainess's shapely waist, he raised the other swiftly to his cowl, and pressed a tiny hidden button.

"I'm going to go help the others," he growled softly. From his cowl, the same words emerged in a much lighter tone that was a decent approximation of Ghoulish Goldie's voice. It was at least close enough to fool her friends, given how distracted they were. Busy sticking their tongues into Valiant Valkyrie, both remaining villainesses nodded their heads absently, and paid little attention to the announcement. A moment later, the Boarman whirled unconscious Goldie around - her buns still pressed down around his cock - and laid her down upon her belly onto the table beside Jaded Jade and Savage Sapphire. With some difficulty, he managed to extract his still-erect cock back out of her taut, slurping butthole. Once free, he turned, and surveyed his remaining foes.

Violent Violet and Rude Ruby, primed by their colleague's apparent statement, did not seem at all concerned that she had vanished. But, if the two evil beauties remained oblivious to the Boarman's free state, not all the conscious women in the room were so affected. At the sound of Ghoulish Goldie's voice Valiant Valkyrie, busy getting kissed by Violent Violet, opened her eyes to watch the dark-skinned villainess depart. She promptly beheld the Boarman standing before her, his muscular body free and unchained, looming just behind her remaining tormentors.

As Valiant Valkyrie's blue eyes looked up into his, the Boarman lifted a finger to his lips and gestured her to silence. But, half delirious with the lusts pouring up from her well-tongued pussy, Valiant Valkyrie was in no state to obey. Her eyes spread wide, staring at him in disbelief. Then, she let out a loud bleat into her kiss, and her body shook in sudden shock to see the Boarman free.

But fortunately for him the two remaining villainesses had no idea what had suddenly made their buxom prize so agitated. Chuckling gleefully, Violent Violet seized a tight grip upon Valiant Valkyrie's face, and turned it firmly back towards her. Then, breaking the kiss, she gave a smirking leer down into the superheroine's lovely gasping countenance, while running a teasing purple-nailed finger down her cheek. "Now, now," the sharp-toothed villainess cooed. Her lips, formed into a smirk, slowly sunk back in to take their prize once more. "Don't get all agitated," she cooed, "just because we're on the verge of our triumph..."

But, despite her reassuring words, and despite the continued chastising gestures from the Boarman himself, Valiant Valkyrie still could not stop staring at him - even as Violent Violet drew her back in, and gave her another kiss. Realizing that depending on Valiant Valkyrie's will was a losing proposition, and that he didn't have much time, the Boarman quickly seized up another prepared pad, and then got into position. Meanwhile, Violent Violet smirked as she gave Valiant Valkyrie's trembling mouth some deep tongue-work... and then withdrew. And, finally, staring at the gorgeous heroine, a frown crossed her face - as she realized the Queen of Valor's blue eyes seemed to be continuously fixed at something just over her left shoulder.

"What is it?" she asked.

And, keeping one hand on Valkyrie's shoulder, to control her, Violent Violet turned around... and found herself standing face to face with the Boarman.

"Oh..." the naked purple-haired villainess said, softly. Her eyes grew wider and wider, as she took in the broad-shouldered hero standing right in front of her. Then they darted over, and grew wide - as she saw the sprawled nude forms of three of her comrades, already lying conquered behind him.

Violent Violet was not a woman normally prone to excessive hesitation. Nevertheless, at the sight of her wrecked allies, she seemed to briefly freeze, as if struggling to figure out what her next move should be. It did not help that the Boarman, though he loomed right in front of her, seemed completely still - his hands both where she could see them.

But in this instinctive calculus, the purple-clad villainess had not reckoned that he might have another weapon, hidden away out of her field of sight. Already erect and throbbing, it took only a tiny imperceptible thrust of his hips to bring it to bear. Such was the Boarman's unerring accuracy, the first inkling Violent Violet had of his approaching attack was when something vast and hard suddenly nuzzled up into the exposed crevice between her naked and glistening pussy lips.

Violent Violet's eyes, already wide, suddenly spread even further. Swiveling over, they left her fallen friends and turned to stare at the Boarman.

He chuckled.

"Surprise," he said softly.

Then, before the vicious villainess could otherwise react, he thrust up into her - the natural curve of his hardened penis helping him lever up into the proper angle of attack. And, in the same motion, even as he was entering up into her shivering voluptuous body, his muscular arm lunged forward and slammed his pre-prepared pad down onto her face. Her purple eyes spread wide in shock, over the pad - as through it she was only able to make a brief soft bleat.

Meanwhile Violet's entire voluptuous body shivered as her pussy suddenly erupted outwards and then accepted an immense volume of hardened veiny shaft, driving up into it. Her mighty hands, swinging forward instinctively towards him, did not seem to know whether they were seeking to attack the Boarman or cling tight to him for support. In the event, as still more of him poured up into her, she felt one hand get seized and the other trapped, as she was sealed into a clench. Moments later, her big breast bounced up against his chest, followed moments later by her sleek belly pressing up against his - but even in the midst of that she could scarcely react, save to roll her eyes up and let out another shrill warbling moan, as in the process several more impossible inches slid up into her.