Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, in what was but seconds but had seemed like untold eons as it happened to her, Violent let out a dazed yip as the Boarman finally struck home, all the way inside her. Her voluptuous body jerked violently, as she suddenly felt his punishing force pressed into her deepest, tenderest weak points. Her eyes, blinking wide, stared up into his in shock. Smirking, the Boarman lowered his head, until his lips were nestled against his ear, while his mortal enemy shivered up against him - impaled utterly upon his rock-hard cock.

"Just so you know," he whispered softly into Violet's ear, "I just got done using this to wreck Goldie's ass."

Violent Violet's eyes blinked a couple times in confusion - and then spread wide, along with a stunned moan from her smothered lips, as his meaning finally sunk home. Her beautiful head trembled, her eyes wide and moist - as the putrid implications surged up and down inside her, like whatever horrid detritus was being carried up and down within her upon his immense pulsing veins. But then, the Boarman began pumping - and those revolting thoughts, along with pretty much all others, got driven straight out of Violet's skull, once something much more devastating began to surge inside her.

"Oh, fuck yessss..." the Boarman growled, with pleasure. Violent Violet's tight pussy sped up and down him, as he nailed it. Twisting her around, while maintaining their tight wiggling embrace, he slammed her up against the side of the table he had himself just been strapped to, and railed her up into it. His powerful strokes slid into her hard enough her taut bubble-shaped buns squished deep around the corner of the table, each time he crushed her cunt. Her sleek stunning body pressed and squirmed wildly up against him - unable to do anything else. Her large naked breasts wobbled and batted violently against his massive chest, as the Prizm's most vicious champion took blow after blow after deep punishing blow up between her long spread legs.

Her lips hanging open and panting, Valiant Valkyrie watched in awe as the Boarman and Violet wrestled. Given the blurry vision of her moist eyes, and the way he had turned to smash her up against the table, she could not see what technique the Boarman was actually using to subjugate their mutual foe. But, with a deep sigh, she smiled despite herself - and silently wished him luck. Then her eyes rolled upwards, and all thoughts of the ongoing contest vanished from her brain, at the latest fiendish swirl Rude Ruby had begun making with her tongue against the Clit of Valor.

Meanwhile, still furiously pumping away with his hips - and needing to use few other muscles to keep his increasingly helpless opponent subdued - the Boarman looked down into Violet's stunned face, and chuckled. After their long teasing of him upon the table, and then the pleasures of Savage Sapphire's convulsing throat followed by Ghoulish Goldie's unprepared ass, his penis was completely ready within her. He seemed to see little reason to hold back. Still subjecting her deepest tender depths to an unrelenting storm of strokes, furnished by nothing but quick jackhammer-like thrusts of his hips, he lowered his lips down to bring them once more near the wicked villainess's ear.

"Don't think I forgot what you did to one of my boys," he reminded her. Impaled upon him, her luscious body shivering up against his muscular bulk, Violent Violet's eyes spread wide and blink in shock as she realized what was driving his grudge-fuck inside her. Slowly, lips pressed to her ear, the Boarman shook his cowled head, and smirked. "It seems only appropriate," he whispered to her casually, "that you provide a replacement to compensate for him."

Shivering and squirming helplessly up against him, Violent Violet was so dizzied by what his mammoth tool was doing to her, it took her several seconds, and several deep strokes, to figure out what he meant. But when it did her purple eyes, which had been rolling around in their sockets as if being forcibly swirled around by the physical force with which he was churning up her insides, suddenly spread wide and focused on him, quivering in shock.

But by then, it was far too late. With one last growl of pleasure, the Boarman thrust all the way up into her, until her impaled body shivered up against him, pinned against the table. With a groan, he unleashed himself into her. Violent Violet's body quivered in shock, as an enormous discharge of semen spurted up into her womb. So massive was the Boarman's ejaculation, in seconds streamers of pearly fluid were beginning to leak out around his massive shaft, as it pulsed between her wide-spread nether lips.

Overwhelmed by the feeling of his cum inside her, and the pulsing of his huge shaft, Violent Violet quivered uncontrollably and then let out a muffled squeal into the pad - as she climaxed as well. Spurts of her own fluids joined his pearly cum in dribbling out of her impaled cunt. And, moments later, it finally happened. Purple eyes shimmering as they looked up into his face, after a long struggle of attempting to hold her breath even as her body and soul were both reamed out, she finally gave in and began sucking in long deep breaths of gas out of his pad. As she did so, her curvaceous hips, rather than serving as a passive receptacle for his bestial cock, began to buck lightly up against him - sliding her taut pussy up and down his cock, as if helping to milk out each fresh new spurt of cum from his throbbing cock up into her womb.

At her reaction, the Boarman grinned and let out a low chuckle. His own body suddenly went ramrod-still - letting her sleek curves do the last work of pulling out the remainder of his load. Violent Violet whimpered softly, and her eyes blinked in humiliation. But, she could not help herself - her reactions were those of an animal now, her body moving helplessly. Her curvy hips made a last few passes up and down him, pulling up a tiny spurt of extra cum into herself with each stroke. Upon her high cheeks a slight blush deepened rapidly as, with each stroke, she felt his once-hard beast limpen - and had it driven into her, along with his semen, that having brought him up to the exact peak of arousal they desired, in taking him past it, she had ruined the very erection they had needed - and let him plant his seed inside her in the process.

Finally, with one last groan of pleasure, the Boarman shot the last of his load, and then pulled out. He pulled away the pad, and stepped back.

Violent Violet, the once-lethal villainess, was left tottering back and forth upon her long legs, her face looking as if she were drunk. Slowly, her lips hanging open to expose her sharp teeth, she turned her eyes down, and looked down past her large bare breasts and her sleek sweaty body to her pussy. From the gaping slit, streamers of the Boarman's cum hung down - signifying that he had taken his full and due compensation from her, for what she had done to one of his sidekicks.

"Oh... oh my God... what a p-pig..." Violent Violet whimpered softly.

Then, with that, she succumbed to the gas and the exhaustion of his fuck. Her eyes rolling up, she suddenly toppled ingloriously backwards and landed with a thump, sprawled out and naked and ruined at the Boarmans' feet. Her pussy, left gaping up towards him, gave one last quiver - and then vomited out another thick streamer of his cum, from the lake he had left deep inside her broad flat belly.

The entire time the little internal contest had been playing out, between the Boarman's penis and the interior of her champion, Rude Ruby's head had remained buried between Valkyrie's thighs, bobbing slightly as she continued to go to town on the heroine's slit. And Valiant Valkyrie herself, her eyes rolling in her head at what was being done to her down there, though she saw Violet topple over, remained blissfully oblivious to how their next-to-last shared foe had been disposed of.

But at the soft thump of Violet's unconscious body hitting the floor, Rude Ruby sighed softly - and then seemed to decide to check on what that noise had been. It appeared an idle curiosity, with no urgency. Darting in, she gave the besieged heroine one last devious lap of her tongue. Then, a shining bridge of saliva still connecting her tongue-tip to Valkyrie's clitoris, she withdrew her scarlet head back out from between the Queen of Valor's mighty trembling legs. Turning her head, she looked past the sleek swell of Valkyrie's sculpted thigh, expecting to see her comrade's pussy - and instead saw the Boarman's enormous penis dangling right in front of her face.

Even for a veteran villainess of her caliber, it seemed to take Rude Ruby a moment to process this. For a second, her eyes spread wide, staring at the enormous threatening penis in shock. Then, with a yelp, she instinctively leapt back from it - knowing that where the Boarman's manhood was, his fist would probably not be far behind. However, having just completed his conquest of Violet, the Boarman was for once not in a position to immediately attack. Completing her leap, Rude Ruby ended up seated on her ass, her legs extended out in front of her and arms back propping up her torso.

In that posture, for a moment, the hero and the arch-villainess regarded one another. Her eyes darted around - and she gasped in horror, as she saw that all of her proud friends had already been efficiently disposed of. Her eyes blinked in horror as she regarded the three naked bodies laid out upon the table, and a fourth lying sprawled wide behind the Boarman's boot - but did not linger there, rapidly snapping back to gape up at the Boarman.

Meanwhile, Valiant Valkyrie remained tied up and helpless in between, and just to one side, of where the hero and villainess were staring at one another. Squirming, gasping, the naked Queen of Valor nevertheless found that for all her valiant efforts she had ended up being nothing but the helpless audience, standing by to observe the confrontation of her respective rivals - and, like just another damsel in distress, to be the busty prize of whoever won.

At last, getting her wits about her after the shock of coming face-to-face with the Boarman's penis and seeing all her friends pacified, Rude Ruby lifted her head and glared. The two opponents - villainess seated on her ass, hero towering over her - remained momentarily still as they sized each other up; each well aware that the moment they started moving the other would too. For several seconds only the hapless superheroine, squirming and sloshing valiantly yet impotently upon her pole to one side, provided motion to the resulting tableau.

"So... so do you expect me to surrender?" Rude Ruby asked, at last. She sat with her legs slightly parted - allowing the Boarman to get a good look at her pussy. Even as she spoke, her crimson-painted lips and her sculpted cheeks and chin all glistened with a thick coating of Valkyrie's purloined pussy juices. "Is that what's going through your head?" she hissed up at him.

The Boarman shrugged. "It would probably be the smart move," he said to her. "I have disposed of all your friends quite easily. That said, you're a woman - so expecting you to be smart is something I long since learned to avoid."

Even though she knew who she was facing, for a moment Rude Ruby's jaw dropped slightly, and she gaped at him in unbridled disbelief, at that comment. But then, lips twisting up, she got a hold of herself - and slowly shook her head.

"Bold words," she cooed. "For someone who left his biggest weakness hanging right in front of me!"

And with that, with an eager and delighted squeal, Rude Ruby suddenly surged forward and struck. Lunging up off her ass with startling speed, her hand darted forward and, before the Boarman could react, seized hold of his long, limp and completely unprotected penis. Then, with a cackle like a young girl delighting in destroying her little brother's favorite toy right in front of him, she dug her nails into his tender veiny flesh. Her mighty hand squeezed again and again, as hard as her superhuman muscles possibly could, as she laughed - as if his gigantic penis was a water balloon and she was trying to make it pop.

To be continued next time when, with our supporting players disposed of, we will finally get a three-way showdown between bitter enemies to determine who will rise - and who will go down.