Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 08

Story Info
The Boarman strikes back.
12.5k words
4.08
4.4k
2

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8 - The Counter-Attack

Our Story Thus Far: Valiant Valkyrie has come to the city of Broodhaven, domain of her hated male-chauvinist rival the Boarman, to try and defeat a gang of villainesses known as the Dark Prizm. Through a series of misadventures she ended up hidden in a grate over the Prizm's lair, observing them tormenting a captured Boarman. Having overheard their plan, she knows they need to get the Boarman fully erect before enacting the final stage of their scheme. Unfortunately while she was maneuvering for a better view the grating beneath her gave way, and Valiant Valkyrie plummeted down to land ass-first upon the table - right beside both sets of her adversaries.

"Oh!" the five villainesses gasped, their heads leaping up off their superhumanly-muscular captive to gape at the new arrival in shock. By this point, in their enthusiasm to enjoy his body before they disposed of it they had already hoisted his spandex suit up to just beneath his collarbone, leaving his wash-board abs and gigantic pecs exposed as well as his penis.

Both sides were briefly frozen in shock at the naked super-heroine's arrival. But the Prizm had not just fallen out of the ceiling and slammed down hard onto solid metal - so unfortunately for Valiant Valkyrie they recovered first.

"Why, it's that fat-breasted superheroine!" Savage Sapphire said. "Miss Valiant Virgin or whoever."

"Get her!" Rude Ruby commanded.

Momentarily forgetting their half-stripped and half-hardened heroic prize, the Prizm lunged forward, over or around the Boarman's bound body, and pounced upon Valiant Valkyrie. The Queen of Valor shrieked as she felt their hands alight upon her, and fought back like a cornered wildcat.

"Uff!" Savage Sapphire said, as she took a thrust from Valiant Valkyrie's thrashing red boot right in her gut. The blow sent her electric-blue-costumed body hurtling back onto the floor, knocking the wind right out of her.

"Gluh!" Jaded Jade shrieked as one of Valkyrie's mighty knees suddenly drove right up between the legs into her pussy. Large dark eyes rolling up, the green-clad Asian villainess whimpered and collapsed backwards, holding her crotch - momentarily out of the fight.

But there were too many of them, and Valkyrie's defensive position - starting out already flat on her back upon their torture table - was far too weak for her to prevail for long. Soon enough a one-two-three combo of blows - a golden fist straight into her gut, followed by violet back-hand across her face, concluding with a scarlet-sheathed arm coiling up around her neck to put her in a choke hold - temporarily pacified her.

"Get her bound, get her bound!" Rude Ruby cried, tightening her hold beneath the gurgling and now ineffectually-struggling superheroine's chin.

Throughout the brief but violent altercation, the Boarman, tied down and spread-eagled just beside them, could only gasp and watch. His naked heroic penis, arcing up long and turgid above his belly, twitched helplessly before the fighting - like a prisoner waiting to have its fate settled in a trial by combat. His vast veiny shaft was so completely unprotected, its huge yet delicate-looking bulk seemed at all times to be but one errant kick or mis-timed punch away from becoming an unintended casualty of the vicious cat-fight raging just beside it.

At Rude Ruby's direction, the other two still-effective Prizms got Valkyrie flipped over onto her belly.

"Get her belt off, get her belt!" Rude Ruby instructed them.

On hearing this, Valkyrie shrieked and squirmed desperately. But, her face now kept pinned up underneath Rude Ruby's armpit, she was not in a position to resist in time. The mighty heroine whimpered in horror as she felt a pair of fingers - Ghoulish Goldie's, though she did not know it - slide up inside her belt and take a firm grip. Then, with a triumphant cackle, it was torn away. Valkyrie moaned, shivering, as she felt her mighty powers drain away once more - rendering her nothing more than yet another naked super-captive in the Prizm's evil clutches.

Cackling with glee, the voluptuous she-criminals moved quickly to complete their capture. Valkyrie groaned, but was no longer powerful enough to fight back, as her hands were drawn back firmly behind her hourglass-shaped back, and then slapped into cuffs. Her mighty legs were also drawn up, her ankles put together, and placed in iron shackles as well. Last of all a dog collar got put around her throat. Valkyrie whimpered in humiliation as she felt it get buckled into place - but was now utterly in their power and not able to resist in any way.

"Get her up," Rude Ruby commanded.

Left lying on her stomach, Valkyrie moaned. But, as the leash they had fitted to the collar tugged insistently, she had no choice. Wiggling back, guided by their hands and the leash, she slipped off the table and dropped to her feet. Rising up, she found herself standing naked and helpless before the still-restrained Boarman - and amongst their evil mutual enemies. The two she had briefly disposed of had recovered by now, and stood amongst the others in a ring around the captured heroine - studying her with particular interest.

"Well, well, well," Violent Violet cooed, looking Valiant Valkyrie's naked body up and down. "What do we have here?"

Ghoulish Goldie shook her head. "I figured we had more than enough traps and distractions and dead ends up there to keep the pigs from interrupting us until we were done with this big boy," she said, nodding towards the Boarman. "Makes sense that Miss Super-tits here would ignore all that and just come charging in."

"Pity we don't really have a use for her," Jaded Jade said.

"Shall we toss her into the sewers?" Savage Sapphire asked. She nodded towards her left. At that end of the cistern there was a trapdoor in the metal platform upon which they stood. It led to a series of metal rungs fixed into the wall, to allow service access downwards - but could just as easily have been used to toss a bound and depowered superheroine down into the foul roiling fluids far below.

"Oh... oh Goddess..." Valiant Valkyrie gasped, at this suggestion, her eyes widening in horror.

But Rude Ruby tapped her lip, and then shook her head. "No," she said. "No... maybe we do have a use for her after all."

She turned and pointed towards the Boarman.

"Despite our best efforts, he's not all the way hard," she pointed out.

Indeed, as her finger pointed at it, the Boarman's huge penis still arced up and then back down upon his belly, twitching - but still in no way fully erect. Turning back to Valiant Valkyrie, Rude Ruby reached down, cupped and stroked her enormous yet perfectly rounded ass, and smirked.

"But I'm willing to bet," she cooed, "that even the Boarman gets off to a little girl-on-girl."

The Boarman shook his head. "You've doomed us all, you stupid bitch," he said to Valiant Valkyrie.

Valkyrie gasped both at the Boarman's accusation and as, simultaneously, more and more of the Prizms' fiendish hands alighted upon her body. "That's not true!" she said, back to him, squirming under their caresses. "If I wasn't here, they could still les out on each other!"

Jaded Jade chuckled - even as she hefted one of the heroine's huge breasts, her thumb arcing up to stroke teasingly around her large tender nipple. "That is technically true," she said. "But I'm not sure we'd ever stoop quite that far. Making a show of ourselves is one thing - making a show of you is quite another!"

"Besides," Violent Violet cooed, caressing a hand up and down the captive superheroine's sleek muscular thigh, "seeing a bunch of bad girls playing with each other doesn't have quite the edge as seeing them play with a so-called 'good girl'... now does it, Mister Boarman?" she said. Her hand sliding in from the thigh, she fingered Valiant Valkyrie's naked pussy, while simultaneously turning to give the Boarman a knowing smirk.

The Boarman glared back. But already, it seemed clear their tactic was working. His penis, which had begun to droop without their direct attention, began to perk up again before their leering eyes.

"You can't fool me," he said - contradicting the evidence provided by the latest pulse to run up his big exposed phallus. "You're just play-acting at this. You still have all your clothes on, for pity's sake!"

Savage Sapphire laughed. "If that's all that's keeping your little willie down - then we are very happy to fix that. A little nudity is nothing to us - isn't that right girls?"

The others giggled their agreement, their lustful gazes still focused on the squirming and whimpering Valiant Valkyrie, as they felt her up.

Thus, a pattern began. One or two at a time, the Prizms stepped back, and slid out of their costumes. They didn't do an outright strip-tease before the Boarman - they seemed to regard that as just a little too degrading to contemplate. But as they disrobed, they seemed to slip the major pieces off quite a bit more slowly than was actually necessary - and, casting repeated smirking glances over at the watching Boarman, seemed to carefully select the angle and position of their bodies for maximum impact as each piece came off.

Meanwhile, the Prizms who were not stripping focused their attention on Valiant Valkyrie. The Queen of Valor whimpered, and squirmed, and gasped. But the one thing she could not do was resist. Her body thrashed and jiggled wildly as it was squeezed, and stroked and fondled - but could not escape their gloating painted fingers. Her pussy opened up around a succession of cruelly pumping and massaging fingers - and could do nothing but release waterfalls of moisture down onto their penetrating digits in response.

In this way one Prizm after another steadily lost her booty-shorts and corsets, and then the little thongs they were wearing underneath. Meanwhile, Valkyrie could not help herself - her villainess-violated pussy steadily got wetter, and wetter, and wetter. What started out as defiant growls emerging from her lips turned into pants, turned into whimpers and moans of aching unsatisfied lust. Her gorgeous head still turned away, as if in revulsion, every time a Prizm's gorgeous leering face approached hers - taking their showy wet kisses on her cheeks or chin or earlobes rather than her lips. But over time, she started turning away later and later, her full red lips quivering in greater and greater thirst - before darting away only at the very last second from the evil opulent mouths seeking to claim them.

Glancing back over her shoulder, Rude Ruby smirked. "It's working," she cooed.

It did indeed seem to be. From his belly, the Boarman's immense penis arced up in a smooth curve like a rhino's horn - almost but not quite entirely hard. One by one, the other Prizms turned their heads and snickered.

"Typical hero," Jaded Jade cooed, her half-lidded eyes observing the sight of his upward-arcing penis in satisfaction as she stroked at Valiant Valkyrie's squirming hip. "He just can't resist..."

"Insatiable pig..." Savage Sapphire purred, licking her lips with relish. "His hunger will be his undoing!"

But Rude Ruby was no fool - or at least so she thought.

"Jade, Sapphire," she said, nodding back towards the helpless, hung superhero. "Keep an eye on him while we work this bitch."

The two staring villainesses smirked, and nodded.

"Gladly," Jaded Jade purred.

Turning and then slinking forward, the two evil beauties, now naked save for their gloves and their boots, lay down to either side of the Boarman's helpless body and returned their fingers and gazes to the stroking of his excitedly twitching penis.

Rude Ruby nodded. Then she turned back to her remaining comrades, who stood to either side of the restrained and squirming Queen of Valor.

"Violet, Goldie," she said, "you work this slut's lips. Don't let her escape any longer. It's time to teach her who's boss - now and forever."

Violent Violet and Ghoulish Goldie grinned, and licked their full color-coded lips eagerly.

"Happy to oblige," Violent Violet purred.

Seizing a tight hold on Valiant Valkyrie's head, she forcibly turned the heroine to her. And, having been worn down by everything that had happened to her, the Queen of Valor no longer seemed to have the will to resist. She bleated softly, her eyes blinking wide, as Violent Violet's smirking purple lips pressed to hers. Then, with a soft sigh, she gave in. Her eyes blinking closed, her own full red lips quivered... and then obediently began to kiss the wicked villainess back. She sighed and moaned - and then leaned in further, as if her luscious violated lips were desperately seeking more. Meanwhile, lapping her chops, Ghoulish Goldie stroked Valkyrie's buxom squirming body while she eagerly waited her turn.

"Oh... fuck..." the Boarman said, as he observed the forcibly requited lesbian kiss. His penis, almost but not quite fully hardened, twitched - and then grew upwards a tiny bit more. Lounging to either side, stroking it lightly with their cruel fingertips, Jaded Jade and Savage Sapphire giggled - and progressed from using the tips of their fingers to stroking their entire slender hands up and down him.

"Good," Rude Ruby said, nodding in satisfaction, as Valkyrie's lips were switched to Ghoulish Goldie's, then back to Violent Violet again - what little resistance they were still putting up declining steadily with each additional time they were claimed. "Now keep this dumb slut's mouth occupied - while I go down and deliver the coup de grace."

And, with that, Rude Ruby fell to her knees. Crawling up to kneel at Valkyrie's feet, she lifted her head up to the apex of the helpless super-heroine's thighs, and extended forth her tongue.

Up top, Valiant Valkyrie's eyes suddenly spread wide, and blinked in disbelief - as she felt a dexterous, skilled organ suddenly sliding up in between her pussy lips. Even though she was half-delirious with everything that was happening to her, by process of elimination, it did not take too long to figure out whose tongue it was that was stroking and lapping slyly at the slick outer gates of her vagina. She whimpered and shivered, her eyes blinking in disbelief into her ongoing lesbian kisses - as she once more discovered the hard way that Rude Ruby was far, far more adept at taming superheroines than she had any right to be. At the feeling of her enemy's tongue peeling her open and sliding deeper up inside her tender defenseless slit, Valiant Valkyrie bleated loudly, and shivered helplessly. But she was in no position to defend herself - and to either side of her the other members of the Dark Prizm, who were eagerly sampling her lips and her virtuous voluptuous body in equal measure, let out throaty giggles of amusement at her plight.

Lifting her head up, as Violent Violet kept the whimpering wide-blinking super-heroine's lips occupied, Ghoulish Goldie turned and looked back over her shoulder. "He's almost there," she cooed. Her lips, glistening under a thick coating of spittle that reached down to her own chin, twisted into a delighted smirk. Then, she turned back, and swooping back down, eagerly claimed her own turn at Valiant Valkyrie's opulent, quivering lips, as Violent Violet relinquished them up to her.

Indeed, he was. As he lay before them, and witnessed the three-on-one ravishing of his mighty, valiant, and utterly defenseless distaff counterpart, the Boarman's immense veiny penis dutifully rose up higher and higher and higher once more... twitching with particular glee any time any of them initiated a fresh new predatory kiss upon any of the super-heroine's unguarded glistening lips. Cuddled up to either side of him, stroking his own massively muscular yet utterly helpless body teasingly with their painted fingernails, Savage Sapphire and Jaded Jade both let huge evil smirks spread across their own full lips.

"He cannot resist," Savage Sapphire purred - looking down across the hero's enormous pecs to observe with relish the swelling and hardening of his immense penis. "Like all supposedly virtuous heroes he is just another dumb, predatory animal, in the end!"

"Alright," Jaded Jade purred. "Let's finish this!" Cuddling her naked body close, she bowed her head and laid a brief, teasing kiss to the hero's bulging bicep, before raising her wicked Asian face and giving a leer into his eyes - while her fingers traced with relish up and down his long helpless penis. "Let's bring this gigantic pig up to his peak - and then end his life and his fragile little world - all at the same time!"

A huge evil smirk on her electric-blue lips, Savage Sapphire craned her head down and across his six-pack abs and began to bathe the helpless heroic penis in eager and skillful laps of her tongue. Then, spreading her lips wide, with a delighted giggle, she wrapped them around his tip and began - with no little difficulty, given his titanic girth, but more than enough enthusiasm to get through it - to suck his defenseless dick.

Meanwhile, leaving his lower half to Savage Sapphire's capable and not-at-all-tender devices, Jaded Jade remained focused on his face. Though not the nominal leader of the Dark Prizm she still regarded herself as the brains of the operation. So, based on the expression on her face, it clearly tickled her deeply to be the one who got to engage with the Boarman's own head - on the cusp of their moment of total triumph.

"Does it please you, hero?" she cooed. Reaching out, with one hand she stroked mock-tenderly at his face. Her other hand, meanwhile, reached down around Savage Sapphire's bobbing blue head to take a significantly less gentle grip upon his enormous balls. "The end of your life, and your world, is going to come in our arms," she purred. She licked her full emerald lips, hers hovering just a fraction of an inch in front of his. "Admit it - deep down, that gives you a little thrill, doesn't it - hero?" she asked. Then, her eyes glittering down into his, she gave his balls a deep, predatory squeeze - making his enormous nuts bulge through her green-tipped fingers.

The Boarman took a deep breath, staring up into her face. "A... a little..." he admitted.

Jaded Jade smirked. "That's good..." she cooed.

Then, at that point, with a whimper, Savage Sapphire had finally had enough of trying to take the Boarman's titanic girth. Slurping up off him and panting desperately for breath, she promptly slid her lips further down and engaged in the easier task of lapping and kissing at his shaft. Looking down, seeing his huge bloated tip bobbing free and available, Jaded Jade smirked, then looked back up into his face.

"You just wait here," she cooed. Reaching out, she tapped a finger teasingly to his nose. "I'm going to go rock your world, before we end it." Then, she dove down, and wrapping her own lips around his tip, eagerly took on the task that had proved too much for Savage Sapphire.

Left looking down the length of his chained up-body, the Boarman had a wonderful view of all five of the Prizms working over their chosen targets. With Rude Ruby between Valkyrie's thighs, Ghoulish Goldie and Violent Violet swapping back and forth between the captive heroine's lips and her huge breasts, and Savage Sapphire and Jaded Jade both working eagerly to try and make his penis submit utterly to their will, all of them had one thing in common: all had the backs of their pretty heads turned to him, and were not looking at him at all. Even Valiant Valkyrie, her naked body facing to him, with no less than three wicked villainesses working her over simultaneously, seemed so utterly focused on the ongoing exploitation of her super-human and un-defended charms that on the few occasions they were available her blue eyes never turned to him.

Letting out a slow exhale, the Boarman shook his cowled head. "Fucking finally," he growled, softly - too soft for even the voluptuous villainesses lapping wickedly away at his long twitching shaft to hear. "God damn broads just can't stop running their mouths, giving a man lip in the only way he doesn't deserve," the Boarman added - even as his giant shaft enjoyed twin predatory kisses from two separate sets of smirking lips.