Val's Mom Ch. 05

Story Info
Mrs. Daniels makes dinner plans.
3.7k words
4.66
12.2k
7
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisCamp
ChrisCamp
203 Followers

Val and I decided we needed some time alone and got out of the house for a few hours. Val lived in a relatively affluent area in upstate New York. It was really nice but there wasn't a hell of a lot to do, so we headed over to the local mall. We walked around, got a bite to eat and caught a movie. I am not even sure what the movie was about because all Val and I did was make out during it. I knew she really horny so at one point I turned sideways in my chair and nibbled on her neck while my left hand slipped inside her pants and I fingered her. It didn't take long for her to have a couple small orgasms right there in her seat. Afterwards she told me "that will hold me over for now, but I am going to need the real thing tonight."

We also talked about everything that had occurred this morning. Val thought everything went great, she couldn't be happier. I asked her if she always intended to deviate from the plan and she told me no, it was a last minute decision. She said after she locked my clothes in the spare room and got back to the kitchen with the key and towel, her mother looked at her with a smirk and gave her a wink. Her mother knew exactly what she was doing and didn't say a word. That's when she got the idea to really push the limits and see how far it could go. She said her mom wanting me to masturbate totally surprised her though but she decided to just go with it.

More importantly, she asked me how l felt? I told her I really didn't know. It was an incredible experience, that's for sure but I didn't know how I was going to face her mother again. I asked her, "Have you ever heard of a guy jerking off in front of his girlfriend's mother before?"

She admitted, "No, that's a knew one for me."

Val said if I was worried about her mom telling her dad, I shouldn't be. I told her I wasn't concerned about that at all, I knew Val's mom would never mention what happened to her father. I was just more concerned about the incredible awkwardness that I was probably going to feel around her mom from now on.

We eventually made it back to Val's home, sometime around 3 pm and when we walked upstairs to the main floor, we could hear Val's mom in the kitchen, singing along with the radio.

We walked in and saw that she was doing some food prepping on the kitchen island. When she saw us, she turned off the radio and came over and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Christopher, thank you so much for this morning, that was wonderful," she said with a big smile.

Her reaction really calmed me down and made me feel good. "You're welcomed Mrs. Daniels, I am glad you enjoyed it."

"Enjoyed it?! That's an understatement," she continued. "You were amazing and you have nothing to be embarrassed about, you have a lovely body. For you to do that for Valerie shows me how much you really love her."

"Wow, well thank you again," I said, with a big smile. As I did so I looked over at Val who had a bit of a quizzical look on her face.

Finally Val spoke up, "What's up mom?"

"What do you mean, dear?"

"Laying it on a bit thick, don't you think?"

That's when Mrs. Daniels came clean. "Oh Valerie, you know me so well."

Val was right, she could read her mother like a book.

"Well, I may have made kind of a boo-boo." Mrs. Daniels said as Val and I stood there listening to her confession. She continued to explain that after we left, she was straightening up around the house when she got a phone call from Dawn...Dawn Reynolds. "You know Mrs. Reynolds," she said to Val, "her son Bobby plays lacrosse with Steven (Val's younger brother). Well, anyway, since the boys are all away at that lacrosse tournament, she asked if I wanted to get together tonight and do something?"

As Val's mom continued to talk she became more fidgety and nervous. "I told her that you were out from college with your boyfriend and the two of you were keeping me company for the weekend. We talked a little more and she asked if we were having a good time and without thinking, I said something along the lines of , "yes, I wish I could tell you how good."

Val and I just kept staring at her as she talked. I didn't like the way this was going but I think I already knew the punch line.

Val's mom took a deep breath and continued, "So, Dawn kept pressing me and pressing me on what I meant. I tried to change the subject but she wouldn't give up and after some more back and forth...I told her about our breakfast this morning."

My jaw dropped as I looked at Val, who had the same reaction as me.

"Whaaaat? Wait, what exactly did you tell her," Val asked, almost laughing in disbelief.

"Well, I obviously didn't tell her EVERYTHING that happened. She doesn't know about...you know," Mrs. Daniels motioned with her head over to the area in the kitchen where I had masturbated for them earlier. "I simply told her that you had played a trick on Chris when he was taking a shower, one thing led to another and Chris wound up having to eat breakfast... without any clothes on...at all."

Val started laughing as she covered her mouth with both hands. I simply closed my eyes and put my head in my hand, shaking it in disbelief.

Val's mom continued, "I am sorry to say that's not all."

Val said, "There's more?!"

Mrs. Daniels continued to explain that Dawn didn't believe her and thought she was making it up. Val's mom swore it was the truth, so Dawn told her to prove it.

Val, still smiling but shaking her head said, "Oh mom...you didn't."

Mrs. Daniels, looking distressed and nodding her head, said in a barely audible voice, "I'm afraid I did. I invited her over for dinner...tonight... to see for herself."

Mrs. Daniels could see the look of disbelief on both our faces as she continued trying to explain herself. "I know, I know, I'm so sorry...it happened so quick. Now I know it's alot to ask...but Valerie, would you mind if Chris was naked for dinner tonight?"

At this point Mrs. Daniels was talking directly to Val, as if I wasn't standing right there. I looked at Val, hoping she was going to shut this down but I knew better. Val, without even looking to me for any type of input responded with "It's ok mom, of course I don't mind. Chris would love to do it."

A look of relief washed across Mrs. Daniels face. " I knew I could count on the both of you," she said as she gave Val a big hug.

She them turned to me and gave me another big hug as well, "Thank you, thank you! You are such a good sport about this. Val is very lucky." She added, "You both really saved me from a lot of embarrassment."

At that moment I thought to myself that Val and her mom have a really strange view of what they consider embarrassing.

She then told us Dawn would be over around 7 pm and she had a lot to do. Before she turned to go back to work in the kitchen, she made sure to tell me that I was going to really enjoy the meal tonight.

Val laughed and said to me quietly, "Yeah, not as much as Dawn is going to enjoy it."

"Val," I said, "we need to talk about this."

We headed down to the bottom floor of Val's home. It's the floor her brother sleeps on, but it also had a bathroom, the entrance to the garage and for our purposes, a den area with a TV.

Val sat down on the couch but I was too worked up and kept pacing back and forth as I vented. "I can't believe your mother did that. She is basically pimping me out to her friend...and...and she didn't even ask me. She acted like I wasn't even there. Like I'm her property or something."

After going on for a few minutes I finally stopped and looked at Val, "Well, aren't you going to say anything?"

Always the wise ass, she put her hand to her chin and looked off to the corner of the room, as if in deep thought. "I wonder what I will wear tonight? I guess that's not something you have to worry about," she said with a laugh.

I was still steamed, "You didn't hear a word I said, did you?"

Val just stared at me, clearly enjoying my predicament. "I heard everything you said babe. First off, nobody is pimping you out. Secondly, my mother asked me and not you because I think after this morning, it's pretty obvious to her who wears the pants in this relationship and it's clearly not you." She again cracked herself up with that last comment.

"I am glad you find this funny."

"I do, I find it absolutely hilarious," she countered unapologetically. "Listen, I don't know why you are even upset about this? Now, there is no point in arguing because you're going to do it. My mom and I want you too, so you will, simple as that. And besides, you're going to enjoy being naked in front of Dawn, she's hot."

I started to speak and then changed direction when that last sentence from Val sunk in, "...wait a second, she's hot?"

Val chuckled, "Yeah, you remember her. You met her last summer when my parents had that big barbecue in the backyard."

I thought about it for a second but there were like 50 people at that party and the name didn't ring a bell.

Val continued, "No, you definitely remember her. She was the little brunette, with the short hair and big tits, who was wearing that summer dress that was clinging to her."

"That's her? You told me her name was Demi."

She laughed and explained "No silly, that's what the other wives call her, usually behind her back, because she looks like Demi Moore. But her name is Dawn."

I remembered her and Val was right, she was hot! She had every guy at that barbecue staring at her, including me.

Dawn seemed to be the antithesis of Val's mom. Where Mrs. Daniels was plain, motherly and rather frumpy, Dawn was flashy and outgoing. She was actually a little older than Val's mom but looked 15 years younger. She was short, about 5'4" with that short, Demi Moore haircut. She had been an aerobics instructor at one point and still had the tight, killer body to prove it. She would be what we call nowadays, a MILF.

I do remember Val mentioning that Dawn wasn't terribly popular with the other wives. Dawn often got a reaction from the husband's around town and she liked to flirt. Realizing who she was, made me even more nervous.

I sat down next to Val, still lost in thought, when I felt her hand on my arm. Suddenly she was up close, kissing me. "All this talk has me so hot. I can't wait for you to be naked tonight for us, but I need a little help right now." Val actually sounded like she was overheating. With that, she undid her jeans and slid them off along with her panties.

"Val, what if your mom comes down?"

"Are you kidding, she is all caught up with dinner tonight, she won't come down here." With that she grabbed me by the hair and pushed my face down into her already moist pussy. "Better do a good job," she warned, "..or you'll regret it tonight at dinner."

"Yes ma'am," I said as I obediently got on my knees and let my tongue go to work.

As dinner got closer I got more and more nervous. It was a different type of nerves than I felt earlier. After the morning's craziness, I was worried about what direction dinner might go in. I didn't know much about Dawn but I knew she wasn't shy and that had me a little scared.

It was about 6:45 pm and I was still dressed. Val's mom was in the kitchen putting the final touches on dinner. She had her hair pulled back in a ponytail, had her make-up done and was wearing a blue dress with small white dots speckled throughout. She didn't have a slim body, but this dress was very flattering on her and honestly, she looked quite nice.

Val emerged from her bedroom looking absolutely smoking. She was wearing a pair of tight black leather pants, the ones that I loved her in and the ones she rarely wore underwear with. They were practically painted on her and it made her ass look incredible. She was also wearing a tight gray tank top that really complimented her boobs, she looked damn good! She came over and gave me a big kiss, "I wore these for you." With that she turned around to show me her ass and as I said, it looked incredible.

"Dawn will be here pretty soon, how come your not wearing your outfit," Val teased, "you know, your birthday suit."

"Ha, ha, very funny," I replied. I continued, "Val about this, I really don't think it's fair that..."

Val cut me off before I went any further. She got close to me and put her right hand in the middle of my chest, "Babe, I know you're nervous about tonight. But I have to be honest, I'm a little tired of all the complaining. It's not about what's fair, it's not about you being embarrassed, it's about what I want and you are going to do what I want. You have an incredible body and I like showing it off. Now, this is not open for discussion, take-your-clothes-off-now!"

Val was dead serious! Despite my nerves, it was always a huge turn on when she spoke to me like this.

Before I could move Val's mom came over to us with a big smile on her face. "Oh Valerie, you look so pretty," she gushed.

"Thanks mom, you look great too, I love that dress."

"Thank you honey! I had been looking for a reason to wear it and I figured tonight was as good as any." Mrs. Daniel's then turned to me, "Thank you again dear for doing this. Dawn will be here pretty soon."

She said that last part and then stood there looking at me. It was her way of telling me to take my clothes off without coming out and saying it.

With both women standing in front of me, just waiting, I knew it was time. I said I would go into the spare room and get ready but Val stopped me, "right here is fine." Mrs. Daniels didn't seem to react to what Val said and continued to just stand there... waiting. Out of options, I started getting undressed. I kicked off my socks and sneakers, pulled my t-shirt over my head, took off my jeans and then after pausing for a second, slipped off my boxers, releasing my cock. I thankfully didn't have an erection like earlier in the day but I was sporting a bit of a chubby. I handed my clothes to Val, who took them and headed over to the spare room. This left me naked and alone in the hallway with Mrs. Daniels for the first time, who was still standing there smiling at me. Despite everything that happened earlier, I instinctively placed my hands in front of my crotch as Mrs. Daniels began to thank me again, telling me what a doll I was. When Val came back she slapped my hands away, "No covering up."

Before heading back to the kitchen Mrs. Daniels re-enforced Val's order in her own way, "yes dear, no need to cover up."

As Mrs. Daniels left us Val held up the key to the spare room. "Just in case you get cold feet." She had locked my clothes in the spare room. She then took the key and put it in her front right pocket and patted it. "You will get it back at the end of the night." Then after giving me a kiss added, "But only if your a good boy."

Val headed over to the kitchen and I followed her. We sat down at the kitchen table and waited for Dawn's imminent arrival. I sat there feeling about as exposed as I had all day.

While we waited, Val's mom was finishing up dinner. She kept glancing over at me, smiling. Val was sitting next to me, as we had been for breakfast and she was doing much of the same. She wasn't saying anything, just looking at me and smiling, a smile of satisfaction.

Just then the door bell rang, Dawn had arrived!

Mrs. Daniels looked over at us, "Valerie, could you get the door please, I can't leave the food just yet."

"Sure mom...Chris would love to get the door."

Without skipping a beat Mrs. Daniels looked up at me, "Thank you Chris, you are such a dear."

I was done arguing and questioning at this point. Everything I was afraid of happening had happened. Val was right when she said that it was clear who wore the pants in this relationship and it was her, both literally and figuratively. I was just hoping Val and her mom wouldn't push things as far as they had this morning.

I got up and walked over to the short staircase that led to the front door. I bounded down the stairs, my cock bouncing up and down as I descended. I took a peek out the side window and saw a very pretty little brunette standing outside, wearing a black jacket that tied at the waist.

I took a deep breath and opened the door, using it to shield my body. I finally peaked my head around it to see Dawn standing on the porch. She was even better looking than I remembered. She looked at me with an awkward smile, then gave a curious look inside from the porch, almost as if she wasn't sure she was at the right house.

That's when Val stepped into the doorway and invited her in. Dawn's smile warmed and she came right in and gave Val a hug. "Valerie, it's so nice to see you again."

With that I closed the door and lost my protection.

Dawn turned around to see me standing there, completely naked. The massive orgasm of this morning had taken a bit of the edge off, so I was thankfully not walking around with an erection but I wasn't completely soft either.

Dawn's jaw dropped, her eyes got wide and she had a look of astonishment on her face. She looked me up and down and then looked at Val and then back to me.

I finally broke the ice by saying "Hi ma'am, I'm Chris," and extended my hand.

She slowly reached for my hand and equally as slowly replied, "Yes..you..are," before catching herself and saying "please, call me Dawn. It's really, REALLY nice to meet you."

"May I take your coat?"

Dawn was still taking my nakedness in and didn't react right away to my question. Then suddenly snapped back to reality and said, "Oh yes, thank you...what a gentleman you are."

Val half joked "Yes, I have him trained well."

"I can see that," Dawn responded, while still looking me up and down.

Dawn undid the belt on her jacket and took it off. She was wearing a low cut, short black dress that ended just above her knees and showed plenty of her ample cleavage. As she handed the jacket to me I caught myself staring at her breasts for a second, before immediately moving my eyes northward to meet hers. Or at least trying to meet hers, as her eyes were fixated below my waist.

Once I had the jacket Mrs. Daniels appeared on the landing above us, "Dawn, I am so glad you came!"

"Are you kidding, I wouldn't miss this for the world." Dawn gave me another glance over her shoulder as she headed up the short flight of stairs to greet her host.

As they hugged and then started to walk toward the kitchen I could hear Dawn say, "You weren't kidding he's naked and he's cute."

Mrs. Daniels, staying true to form added "And he is such a nice young man." As they kept walking.

That left Val and me standing by the front door with me holding Dawn's jacket. Val looked at me and said "I told you she was hot."

I agreed with her as I moved to place Dawn's jacket on the coat rack next to the front door. As I did Val moved behind me, pressing her body against mine and placing both her hands on my ass. She slid her hands around to my stomach and then up my chest as she whispered in my ear "Do you think she's hotter than me?"

My breathing increased as I turned my head to tell her, "Nobody is hotter than you babe."

Val let out a short little laugh, as her hands moved down my body and she began stroking my cock from behind. One hand after another, stroking outward. "Right answer," she whispered as she gave my ear lobe a little nibble.

She had accomplished what she wanted and that was to get me hard again.

Val grabbed the end of my cock with her right hand and led me up the stairs, "come on, let's eat." When we got to top of the stairs she let go and reminded me, "no covering up."

ChrisCamp
ChrisCamp
203 Followers