Vampire Multiverse: Big Wolf

Story Info
Tommy, Lori and Merton meet Dr. Strange of the MCU.
1.1k words
3
2.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

On this particular evening, Tommy Dawkins, also known as the Pleasantville Werewolf, was out on a stroll with his best friends Lori and Merton. The three of them walked through New York City, which was a far cry from the small, all-American town they hailed from. It felt weird to be out of their home State, but it also felt good. After spending years fighting demons, aliens, werewolves, vampires, mutants, renegade science projects and inter-dimensional beings, the three pals felt they deserved a vacation. Pleasantville, USA, can do without its three defenders for a few days...

"New York City is lit," said Merton J. Dingle, and Lori smiled at the pale, dark-haired nerd. Merton was looking at the bright lights of New York City like a real small-town dude and it was endearing. Lori had some traveling to Europe and the Caribbean prior to moving to Pleasantville, USA, so she was used to big cities. Merton looked like a total tourist, complete with a gothic-style Hawaiian shirt, black silk pants and sneakers. Tommy looked more casual in a green shirt, blue jeans and sneakers.

"It's nothing like Pleasantville, that's for sure," Tommy Dawkins said, and Merton grinned, then snapped a pic with his camera phone. Tommy frowned while Lori laughed. Even after all these years, the three best friends and Pleasantville Alumni knew how to push each other's buttons. After high school, Tommy Dawkins went to Stanford University, graduated with a business degree and then joined the National Football League, just like his hero John Elway. Lori graduated from the University of California, got a degree in economics, then opened up her own Dojo.

Merton J. Dingle, best friend of Tommy Dawkins and Lori Baxter, went to a fine university in Massachusetts and earned a Ph.D. in Astrophysics. He also authored a dozen best-selling books on the supernatural, largely fictionalized accounts of his adventures as a slayer of monsters. Merton still has an on-again, off-again romance going on with a certain female vampire whom he was supposed to have dusted, but that's a story for another time. Right now, the spiky-haired nerd, founder of the Gothic Fantasy Guild, is on vacation and loving it.

"Come on, guys, stop looking like total rubes, NYC is okay, Los Angeles is better," Lori said, and Tommy nodded in agreement while Merton scoffed. Merton had recently been to Los Angeles for his sister Becky Dingle's wedding. He hadn't been impressed with the City of Angels, a loud and smog-filled dump. Tommy, in an attempt at compromising, invited his best pals to grab lunch at the NYC chapter of the Hungry Bucket, his favorite fast food chain. How could Merton J. Dingle and Lori Baxter resist that? Tommy Dawkins, all-American werewolf and retired NFL player is serious about his chicken!

"Tommy Dawkins, I presume?" came a voice, and the three friends paused. They turned and found themselves facing a tall, dark-haired Caucasian man with a slick goatee, wearing an elaborate costume and cape. Tommy smiled, thinking that it was a bit early for Halloween. Lori tensed, sensing something off about the caped gentleman. Merton on the other hand reacted as though he were in the presence of a celebrity or something. The strange man snapped his fingers and then time basically stopped, as if someone hit the pause button.

"How did you do that?" Lori demanded, and she stared at the costumed man, dumbfounded. Tommy Dawkins changed into his werewolf form, going from a six-foot-two, lean and athletic, brown-haired Caucasian man in his thirties to a huge, hairy bipedal wolf-like monster. Lori and Tommy faced the costumed man while Merton urged them to be calm. Recognition shone in Merton's eyes, and Tommy realized that his best buddy and favorite nerdy scientist knew the costumed fool. How weird was that?

"Dr. Strange? The magical expert from the MCU who can stop time? Oh wow, this is so cool," Merton exclaimed, and Tommy frowned while Lori bit her lips. The aforementioned Dr. Strange smiled at the three friends, and then joined them inside the NYC branch of the Hungry Bucket. A little while later, over some fine chicken, fries and some soft drinks, Dr. Strange explained to Tommy Dawkins, Merton J. Dingle and Lori Baxter what he expected of them. The three vacationing heroes from Pleasantville, USA, did not like the sound of it one bit.

"There's a vampire villain called The Master who is taking over the world, well, not this world, but another version of it, I need heroes to fight him, and when you beat him, I will restore you to your world and lives," Dr. Strange said, smiling. Tommy Dawkins stared at the pompous customed man and almost wolfed out. Lori laid a gentle yet firm hand on Tommy's arm while Merton continued to stare at Dr. Strange like a fan spotting a celebrity. The guy was dangerous, and perhaps a tad conceited. Tommy's inner werewolf didn't like Dr. Strange one bit...

"How is this our problem?" Tommy asked, and Dr. Strange sighed, then waved his hand. A micro-portal opened, and through it, Lori, Tommy and Merton saw New York City, only it was darker. A bunch of frightened people were running, and some pale-skinned monsters with huge, spiked tongues were chasing them. The monsters caught up with their victims and used their spiked tongues to drain them of their blood. Tommy growled angrily while Lori scowled, disgusted. Merton kept his cool. There had to be a point to Dr. Strange's folly, as it were.

"There are innocent people dying, Tommy, I need you and your friends to report to Universe 117, the world of The Strain, and take out The Master, and his Strigoi vampires," said Dr. Strange. Tommy looked at Lori and Merton, who shrugged. The Pleasantville werewolf considered the implications of their choices, or lack thereof. Since Tommy became a werewolf almost two decades ago, he'd become a hero and fought to protect the world and save lives. With Lori Baxter and Merton Dingle by his side, Tommy saved many people from supernatural dangers. How could he say no?

"Count me in," Lori Baxter said, after exchanging a look with Tommy Dawkins and Merton Dingle. Dr. Strange smiled, and waved his hand. The micro-portal widened, until it became large enough for people to step through. Tommy Dawkins, also known as the Pleasantville werewolf, stepped through the inter-dimensional portal with his friends Lori Baxter and Merton Dingle. The three defenders crossed the void between worlds, and emerged onto a bold new realm.

"Let's kill some vampires, gang," said Merton, overly enthusiastic as usual. Tommy and Lori took a look around. It was nighttime, but they immediately recognized their surroundings as Midtown Manhattan, the heart of New York City. All around them, people were running and screaming, and there were pale-skinned monsters with huge spiked tongues chasing them. The Master's Strigoi vampires were out in full force tonight, but with the Pleasantville Werewolf and his pals hunting them, they were in for a real fight. Let the games commence!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers