All Comments on 'Vampires and Lovers Ch. 03'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Seamus?

so far i really like this story but hope that u rite in a mate for seamus he deserves as much happines a he sees in the other members of his family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yay!

Another chapter...! You've brightened my day!

PiaraqPiaraqalmost 15 years ago
awesome

love your work - so pleased to have them back.... please please find a mate for seamus. he deserves one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another magnificent chapter

Another magnificent chapter .....really loved it I have to agree with the comment about time Seamus found a mate he must be very lonely spending all the time with the others and not having a bonded mate for himself

cravinsanitycravinsanityalmost 15 years ago
Loved it...

it was fantastic. Another homerun for you. I must agree with some of the previous comments made. I think it's time Seamus found a mate. He has been a steady rock for everyone else I think it's time he has his own personal happiness. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
beautiful, wonderful

this was an awesome chapter, best yet, but i agree with others, Seamus needs a mate. keep up the GREAT work. and please say there are more chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Seamus?

Always love your work! This is no exception. Here's hoping we will see Seamus find his 'Own' next, or at least soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
seamus

great! i loved it. Seamus needs a mate though. Everyone is so happy with their mates and seamus is all by himself. I think it is time to give him someone to hold :)

PelaamPelaamalmost 15 years agoAuthor
following comments from readers

Thank you to everyone for the feedback and your petitions for Seamus.

All I will say is thatI have always posted a chapter with the next two already written, so when No 3 was posted 4 and 5 were complete and I am almost finished No 6.

layla_beast_babylayla_beast_babyover 14 years ago
Want the next chapters now!!

I loved it! I cannot wait for the next chapters! Seamus desperately needs a mate and I would love to see more sexy scenes with Gabriel and David!

Xie_LeiXie_Leiover 14 years ago
Amazing

Just like the rest of your stories. I especially enjoy the non-human aspect in several stories which you tend to write so well. Will be waiting for the following chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AWSOME

i loved it! stories like these make me want to jump for joy can't wait for the next chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Adorable

I loved this chapter very much! Very steamy between the boys... I'm glad Yasmin got some action too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more from the best

yet another chapter from a great author, top quality, publication level (though free is better for me ;p ). 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i stopped

I am a straight female as straight as a arrow. I love gay men romances b/c its so beautiful and men have some of the most beautiful bodies and to have them together is just amazing. Then I read a little of that lesbian scene and almost choked on my vomit. I was shocked that was in there that made me sick I'm scared to read it now. But the male on male action is delicious I love the story its perfect your gifted but it would have been nice to have a WARNING a CAUTION a VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED you know something to give me a heads up. Reading the comments it looks like Seamus found his soulmate awesome I will keep reading now.

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Dear Anon.....

I'm truly sad that you stopped reading. If it bothered you that much, why not just skip the scene? Or does lesbianism offend you that much? Now, don't get me wrong here, but what offends you the most? The fact that the author included straight and lesbian sex inside a predominantly gay male story? Or the existance of lesbians? I mean, choking on your own vomit? Please. That's just rude. ( And usually my turf!! :-p )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i will just add my bit to

each to there own... gay straight bi what ever. life is short enjoy what you like when you like.... i dont object about anything except forced rape.... stop bithing and read on . this the BEST story by far on this entire site...jonathan

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago

didnt like this at all....

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
Another great chapter

The story was tantalising and pulls you in to the end. Power corrupts and if you can't handle certain things then you shouldn't be reading these stories, personally I thought it brought an interesting twist which had me intrigued as you could tell there was more to Aleysha and her puppy by Kyl's reaction.. onto the next interesting chapter... sleep what is that lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Master Storyteller

This is truly a beautifully written and highly emotional story. It had me in tears at times and smiling at others and getting angry or sad during certain moments. This makes this writer a true master storyteller - when a writer can sweep the reader in and hold their attention to the very last.

This story would be great as a book! I would buy it!

I'm completely hooked and I still want to read more, more, more! I'm begging!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Great Story

Besides the great descruptions of Vincent and Wyl's lovemaking, this has turned inti a great story. Wyl's sensory abilities protecting his fanily, and Ishmael's empowerment and use of the amulet. Great reading.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 9 years ago
Great, great story!

Please pay no attention to Dinkyboots, he (?) Is an idiot. He was ragging on another author. I really don't understand why dinkyboots or anyone else would continue reading a story if they didn't like it. Maybe they are as immature as the wingnuts on YouTube who have to put people down because it makes them feel better.

You have an incredible talent and please disregard nasty comments from small minded people. You rock!! Keep up the great work!

SkullawiSkullawiover 7 years ago

I would love to read David and Gabriels full back story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous